• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Christien's Day in the Sun

Christien's Day in the Sun

To the beach goers we were just an older couple walking the sugary sand beach of fire Island National Seashore, a beach bag and small cooler carried between us.

Reaching the end the designated swimming area we continued our walk for another quarter mile, I kept my 6'1" stride in check to accommodate Christines' 4'10" steps. Seeking the privacy to be found further down the barrier beach and dunes was worth the long walk on this Tuesday in mid-July.

I had enjoyed this section of "clothing optional" beach a few times before solo, and was surprised that Christine agreed to go with me this time. We were far from strangers, we have in fact known each other for most of our lives, she was 14 and I 19 when we met, though today she was 50 and I 55.

Picking a spot near a tall dune we spread out our blanket. I wasted no time disposing of my tee shirt and swimsuit and plopping down on the blanket. Christine scanned up and dow the beach, then removed her blouse and shorts and sat down still wearing her swimsuit. "You don't get the full affect of the sun like that", I said. She smiled at me, wrestled the suit off without standing, and immediately rolled onto her stomach.

Christine lay there nude in public (if you could call our secluded spot public) for the first time in her life. This was definitely new ground for her. I marveled at the sight before me, Christine no longer possessed the tight body she had when we met those long years ago. This was a woman endowed with the soft curves of maturity and child bearing, a body I was well familiar with and desired.

She was self-conscious at first, but then slowly relaxed.

I removed tanning oil from our bag, applied the oil to my hands and began rubbing her shoulders. I worked on her shoulders for about 5 minutes or so, knowing that Christine loved massages and considered them to be foreplay

"This is so relaxing." Christine said in a whisper. "It feels so erotic being in the open and I love the warmth of the sunshine on me."

I then began to work on the small of her back using deep, slow strokes to move up and down her beautiful white flesh. Christine laid very still savoring the soft caressing touch. Occasionally a soft moan of contentment escaped her. Enjoying the control I was exerting, I took more more oil and began to work on the back of my Christine's legs. From her feet to the back of her knee, inside of her calves and knees down to the insides of her ankles. My hands were moving all over the back of her soft, warm body.

"That feels so good!" She whispered. Her voice sounded as if from a dream.

I wanted to take a few pictures of my lovely Christine, but I knew she wasn't into it so much, perhaps someday soon. After a bit she relaxed some more. No one could clearly see us unless they walked right up to us. She began to get more comfortable.

The beach began to heat up as the sun rose higher in the sky. She laid back and enjoyed the sun. Several naked people walked by near the surf line, distant enough to give us privacy. Christine had her eyes closed unaware of any one outside our little world.

I traced her back with my oily finger, then found my way between her legs to her thighs. Lightly rubbing her back and upper legs for what seemed an eternity I continued her massage. Ever so slowly her legs parted further, allowing me complete access to do as i pleased with my fingers. Soon my trembling fingers were sliding into her pussy. Her wetness spoke volumes. Christine was turned on, very turned on. Lying on my side, I alternately fingered her sopping pussy and lightly rubbed her clit. Soon two on my fingers were deep within her and she raised her bottom slightly into the air and pressed against my hand with each thrust.

My cock was throbbing, fully erect and begging for attention. She didn't touch me, instead allowing me to continue to pleasure her. This I willfully did until She came forcefully, and then, when fully satiated rolled onto me.

"Will you do my front now?" she smiled

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Christien's Day in the Sun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 738 milliseconds