• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Lisa Sweet Lips: College Cocksucker

Lisa Sweet Lips: College Cocksucker

This piece represents most of the email an old college fling sent me a few months ago, at my prompting, with a few edits. I cleaned up places with gross errors of various sorts for clarity, but probably didn't catch everything.

Names and places changed. She is not on literotica but is fine with sharing this. Bunch of years ago, my friend Eddie D. called her the "loosest woman" he had ever met. That was a compliment. One way or another she did all of my circle of friends in college.

Hi Jimbo

Thanks for your note, and your questions. Here goes. Longer than I meant it to be I guess. It has been nice to reconnect with you and hear a little about all those years since U Vermont. Some good times we had back then. I know we were never really a couple, but you were one of the nicer ones anyway.

I think I know a thing or two about guys and happiness. It is not very complicated. And I learned pretty early on, I have already told you about high school, but it was the first year at UV that I really learned.

Finally away from home and fussy catholic parents and small town stuff where you couldn't sneeze without someone noticing. I was on my own. Free. I could indulge myself, the self with no space at home.

If you suck a guy's dick, he will be happy. Maybe not forever, but for long enough. If you do it again, or especially regularly, it could well be a long time, although things can get complicated quickly and I usually didn't want to deal with complications back then.

You have heard my baseline story enough, I have bent your ear in the past and you were one of the few who I think actually listened. Or cared. Or acted like you cared anyway. I was never pretty, got teased for my looks from kindergarden on, and when all the other girls started to get chests in sixth or seventh grade, I was not one of them.

Short, glasses, frizzy hair that managed to look stringy at the same time, skinny legs, flat ass. I never did get a chest to speak of. Never. At least I don't need to do the bra thing. All the rest of the package was boring, totally uninteresting, with so-so grades, never very good with words or funny or sports or anything, felt like I was the last one in the room, always.

I watched all the town teenagers match up, the jock guys and the pretty, smug, stuck-up girls with their long blonde hair. The smart kids, even the other losers. It wasn't like I was dying with envy, I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to be desired or anything. It was just the way it was.

I got a glimmer with a couple guys in high school, one fairly early as a sophomore, but it fizzled so badly no one would take a chance on me til the senior year, and then I found myself a few times at parties upstairs in some dark room on my knees in front of some shit-faced guy with his dick in my mouth.

But I liked it. It turned out I really liked it. I figured if the guy's cock in front of me was hard he had to have some interest in me. Or part of me anyway. Of course I had heard a couple girls brag about sucking someone off, but I didn't have any close enough friends who had done that and didn't get the details, just that their status went up when they could say they had sucked John Forman or some big stud's cock.

But if you have a hard cock in your mouth, getting ready to spurt, you know you have that guy's attention. At least for that moment there is nobody more important in the world than you. And I liked that feeling, however momentary it would end up being, and for some guys, momentary is just that and some guys would just get creeped out and treat you funny after they just creamed your mouth. Still don't understand it. Do the guy a favor, exactly what he wants, and then he gets weird on you.

But having a hard eager cock in my mouth is just about my favorite thing in the world. Better than ice cream, a good meal out, a good night's sleep. And you can do it a lot more often than any of the rest of those things too.

You and just about everyone else in college asked me if I swallowed come from the beginning and of course not. It is just too weird the first couple of times to do that, with a mouthful of warm sperm for the first time, and I guarantee you for anyone on the first time it takes you by surprise, no matter how much you know what is going to happen, and you yank your mouth away while the cock is still going off and even feel a bit funny about the whole business and of course then there is come all over the place.

And it is a fucking mess. But back then, given the situation, there was the clean up business and usually neither I or the guy had handkerchiefs or anything and we were scared shitless that we would leave some sign in somebody's parent's house that there was some sex going on and there would be trouble and everything, so it just got to be easier to swallow. Dispose of the evidence. Didn't have to use a tee shirt or some extra piece of clothing that then smelled like semen anyway. Nothing more than that, it was just tidier to swallow. My biggest worry was that my mom would smell sperm on my breath when I got home but that never happened.

But guys liked coming in my mouth. More than I ever imagined. I think you even said that I was only the second girl to ever let you come in my mouth, which I found a little hard to believe, but you wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.

I am not one of those to say that I like come, the taste and feel and all that crap, it is just part of the deal, and I have adapted so it doesn't bother me. More than one guy has said that coming in a girl's mouth is better than fucking anyway, that a girl's mouth is always just way more talented than a cunt and can do more things that make for a memorable climax, and some guys seem to get off on the visuals of a girl doing him too. And those were the times I got compliments, cause I was good. I had found out I was real good at something.

It was almost like I had nothing to lose, and it just became a game to see how much I could enjoy myself. And making a guy happy was plenty enjoyable. Nobody has ever bedded me for my looks, they just wanted pleasure, and I could do that. It was a no pressure situation if you know what I mean.

Usually I wasn't set on having my own climax, although that was nice when it happened, although it turned out I was fussy how it happened or even who could do it. But making a guy's cock go off, go from soft to hard to raging hard to frantically spitting semen, that I could pretty much guarantee, at least one time for each guy.

That is not quite true what I said about not liking come in my mouth. It is not the come that is exciting, and some guy's come is pretty dreadful tasting stuff, so you learn it is not the taste, but the fact that it happened, and that is what you focus on. I have learned how to take it so that the guy is happy, and boy, they can sure be happy when they squirt in my mouth.

I do like it when he is in the act of coming. I like the way his dick changes hardness, usually just before he goes off, and his dickhead gets just a bit bigger, and I can usually tell by how he is moving his legs, even better when he is moaning or saying stuff, when things are about to happen. And the pulsing when the sperm shoots out, that is real fine. Like having a thick live snake in your mouth and knowing you have made it spit.

You were fairly quiet at first, but your hips started to get moving about and I could feel your thighs tensing and releasing, and the first time I did you I sure got myself a good mouthful. Your cock squirted nice, real powerful, pulse, pulse, pulse. I remember it like yesterday, you whimpering and moaning and squirting strong. You fell asleep fast, although you offered to lick me, but I was fine to just lie next to you all warm and feel you go to sleep, all relaxed and content. And I got to suck you again the next morning. Nice way to get to know you.

It is funny, cause you are not that big, either tall or penis wise, and in fact I am not much a fan of a big penis. You can do a lot more stuff, usually have a lot more fun with a middle size penis, but if it is really big, I still would way rather suck it than get fucked.

Which is another issue.

I am not very big, in any dimensions. It is not a thickness thing, I have had a pile of good thick cocks up me, some of them real nice, but the long ones, unless the guy is careful cause I have a short channel, tend to bang into the back of me, and it is not comfortable. And I will tell you that most guys with big dicks are not careful types anyway, so l learned early on all the ways to deal with them so it worked out for me, and them.

Josh Howard, I think you even knew him, is a good example. Decent enough guy, he had a pretty good sized dick. Looking at him you would figure so, six feet tall, couple hundred pounds, pretty solid, although he was getting a beer belly by the end of college. He was okay looking and I hitched up with him at the end of a party my first year. As usual, most of the pairings off had already happened that night, and he was one of the last guys left by the keg, and I was one of the last girls.

So we did the flirt thing, and I was game, especially since I saw his cock was already pretty hard and long through his jeans, and I figured if all that beer hadn't stopped his cock from getting hard, I probably had a chance for one shot anyway from him.

So I went back to his room, and we were kinda awkward but luckily didn't need to say much, we both knew what we wanted.

Kissing him wasn't so much fun, with his beer breath and all, but he licked my nipples and rubbed my cunt, got me wet, made all the right noises about enjoying me and didn't try to poke his dick into me straight away. He was circumcised, had a nice handsome round head, but his penis kept getting longer and longer as I was feeling him in my hands and I figured I was going to be in for some trouble.

But before I had things figured out, I found him slipping his dick in me anyway, I was plenty wet enough, no trouble there, but the first time he pushed all the way up I tell you it hurt. He must have known that, since he was a little more gentle the next few pushes, but it still wasn't much fun and I wasn't looking forward to him banging into me, even if it wasn't going to take very long to come.

So something got into my head, and I found myself saying something to him like I wanted to see his dick again, before we went any further, that it looked so handsome I wanted to admire it and so on. Well, like just about every guy I have ever met, unless they think you are somehow mocking them or making fun of their dick in some fashion, if you tell him he has a handsome cock, he will be happy to show you or pretty much do whatever you want if he thinks that his big manly cock is going to be admired by you, or maybe be in for some extra attention.

So he pulled out and made the appropriate noises, and actually it was a pretty handsome number, and his balls were nice and big and swollen and all drawn up, and he had nice thick crotch hair and smelled good and I ended up alternating between kissing his balls and sucking his dickhead until I knew damn well that he wasn't going to care whether he fucked me or not as long as he creamed me one way or another.

And it was nice. It felt real nice to feel his big cock in my mouth, a nice smooth round dickhead, and then when it was pulsing and feeling so powerful and alive in my mouth, and all these whimpering noises of pleasure were coming out of this big guy and the sperm was sliding down my throat, and I was totally happy to have it end that way, and not have his cock banging into me. He even offered to lick me afterward but I knew he was beat and was happy to sleep next to him, knowing I had made his night.

Like most of these guys, there is no way I wanted to be a steady for him, you have heard this part already, I had my own reasons for not wanting a steady companion, but we would hook up every month or so and I would give him one damn nice evening, have a blast playing with his cock, and I don't think he ever regretted that he never got his donkey dick up me ever again.

The things I don't like.

Well, there are a bunch, some more than others. I prefer clean, or halfway clean, at least not tasting of piss. Circumcised guys often have an edge there. I don't mind strong smell, but also don't like overclean, like with soap taste.

The one thing that guarantees I will never suck you again is the hand on the back of my head. I do not fucking know why so many guys think this is a brilliant move, maybe they have seen it in porn or something and they think it is manly or who knows. But if you put your hand on the back of my head and try to force me onto your dick you are done. Maybe I will finish you, but never again, and there are times when I just bailed out right then, especially if I didn't like the guy much to begin with anyway.

Make an excuse to go to the bathroom to pee or something, get my stuff and clear out. Another reason I always traveled light and always had my stuff in one easy to reach place. I think every guy should suck a dick at least once, and if they ever had that done to them while they were sucking, they would learn that you just don't do that. Let me handle stuff and all will be fine. Don't push my head down on your fucking dick.

I also don't like the sperm in the face thing, and have gotten pretty good at just not having that happen. Most of the time it is not hard to keep a guy's cock in your mouth if he is about to explode, but every so often one of them gets the idea that they want to see sperm all over your face. I don't know if the handsome girls get this more or not, but you can have it. Sperm in the eyes is a pain in the ass. And you got the clean up thing again and I would just rather have the stuff down my throat.

But there are times when guys do like to see sperm coming out of my mouth, and sometimes that is okay, especially if there is a real lot of it and I haven't positioned myself properly to take it all down easily. Couple times I even got into it myself, letting the guy think that his sperm load was just so tremendous that it all couldn't fit in my itty-bitty mouth and overflowed. You let it dribble off your lips and down his cock and he is ecstatic, although I refuse to do the 'lick it up and pretend you enjoy every drop' part.

And there is the rare guy, very rare, who evens like a nice spermy kiss afterwards, but not many.

So mostly I just have gotten extremely good at managing the scene so it happens on my terms, and if a guy lets me do that, he will usually not have any reason to complain.

The other one that is okay sometimes is if a guy wants to spurt all over my chest. Again, another one I don't totally understand, it must have something to do with the visuals, but some guys just love to see their big wad of manly come dribbling down my chest, off my nipples, etc. Better my chest than my face. There are times when what I then like to do afterwards is settle in on top of them for a hug afterwards and let the sperm soak down into their own chesthairs and let them do their own crust removal thing in the morning. A minor kick for me I guess.

For some reason I do like it when I'm on my back and a guy straddles my chest. I can feel the underside of his cock on me, and his crotch all warm, and it feels good when he moves his bundle all over me, all powerful like. Especially if he is decent looking with a strong body. Even better if his eyes are staring at me hard, hungry, absolutely dying to have his cock meet its fate in my mouth. Nice to have him over me. Most of the time I like it when he pushes his cock all over my face, my cheeks, my nose, my forehead. Like he's outlining his territory or something. And it is almost always fun to see a nice hard cock up real close.

You were sweet that way. Remember how you would sit on my chest and play with my nipples, gently moving your dick back and forth between my non-boobs? Your dickhead was handsome, I tend to like circumcised guys, and that sharp ridge around your cockhead that was so sensitive. Loved licking that, running my lips lightly over it, sucking gently with just your dickhead in my mouth. Tried a bunch of times to take as long as possible on that spot, just the tip of my tongue, then dart it into your slit, and feel your balls with my hands. The longer you were enjoying it, the longer I was too.

You fucked my mouth a bunch of times on all fours over me, and you were careful so that was fine. You would raise up and I could see you aiming your cock at my mouth, and I would give it a good tonguing and then you would plunge it in and out of my mouth, but you never went so far as to bother the back of my throat and left it up to me to manage how deep I would take you. And then your hips would quiver, loved the way your ass cheeks felt in my hands when you were about to come, and then pulse, pulse pulse, your snake would go off and you would be moaning and squeezing your ass hard and it was just so much fun for the short time you were actually coming.

And then I would nurse your cock til it started to get soft and couldn't take any more contact and you would pull out, and I always ended with a little lick and kiss at the tip, all red and wet and happy. Nice memories.

I could usually get you to come twice, although there were plenty of times when you conked out pretty fast after flooding my mouth just once.

I would lie next to you and we would talk, and I kept my hand on your crotch, just twiddling and twiddling and then after twenty minutes or so your limp wet dick would get just the slightest bit harder again, and I would keep twiddling. Lots of times this is when I would start my mouth on you again, the second time always was a lot longer, but I never tired of doing you twice. It felt so good in my mouth, so soft and you always smelled good. And having a soft cock get hard in your mouth is just so delicious.

And a second suck can take a good half hour, I really liked those extended sessions, longer time with a good hard eager cock in my mouth. Course I wouldn't have you in my mouth the whole time, but would take time off to lick and suck your balls and play with your crotch. Right underneath your balls, you really liked it when I would lick there, and stick my nose into your bundle, you would even pull your legs way up so I could get a good shot.

The last couple times we were together I think I even stuck my finger up your ass. I had been playing around your hole with my fingers, some guys like it, and you were moaning and your cock was steel hard, and your dickhead was in my mouth and I was just moving it in and out, just the head sliding along my lips real gentle while I tongued you, and I slipped a wet finger up your ass. Your whole body quivered when I entered, and I poked around while continuing to suck and I think that was one of the fastest and most powerful sperm eruptions I ever got out of you. You were wheezing and humping your hips something fierce and I got a good six big strong pulses of sperm out of you.

You kissed me and told me nice things and then went to sleep, like immediately. It felt good. It had been so much fun to have you happy like that.

That is how it all is supposed to be. No complications, just good hard intense pleasure.

Thanks Jimbo.

A kiss to your dick

Lisa

**********

Readers: there is another letter, I will post if there is interest.

yowser

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Lisa Sweet Lips: College Cocksucker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds