• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Accidental Affair

My Wife's Accidental Affair

Let me begin by stating that this is a true story, there have been some slight modifications to the names and detail to protect our privacy.

This is the first of two stories that I now have but suspect that there will be more as time goes on, if you want to read them.

Because of my job I wasn't able to travel to many of my step-sons wrestling matches, but my wife Jill never missed a single one, often driving alone following the charter bus to events across and out of state. At the start of the season she was apprehensive to travel alone and would plead with me to take vacation days to travel with her. I just didn't have enough days, so most of the time she was on her own. Somewhere in the middle of the season she quit asking me to go. I would still go to see the home matches, but she seemed much more reserved and almost stressed when I suggested my attendance. It wasn't until a month ago that I discovered the reason for her stress.

Jill is 38, Eric her son (my step-son) is 18 and a senior in high school, she is of Spanish ancestry having dark brown hair and eyes and is a petite 5 foot one inch tall and weighs maybe 110 pounds, C-cup breasts that are perky and responsive and an ass that I affectionately call the "J-lo". She looks good coming or going, not strikingly beautiful but more girl-next-door type, resembling the referenced person of her ass name, Jennifer Lopez. She has always been shy in the bedroom, preferring lights out, with blow jobs only on special occasion, never allowing me to cum in her mouth, and anal completely out of the question. She also has trouble sleeping so she takes Ambien each night, if she does not immediately go lie down she gets into what I call zombie mode, where she is walking around, usually raiding the refrigerator, completely unaware, in this mode she will sometimes carry on conversations but has no memory whatsoever of any of her actions or conversations the next morning, it is easy to know her actions by the mess she finds in the kitchen the next morning.

Eric stand 5 foot 4 and for a wrestler at the 135 pound class, has a very slight build, not at all hinting to his strength, my father would have called him wiry. My name is Mike, I am 35, 6 foot tall and 210 pounds, a little bit of a beer belly but a very active outdoors man and in excellent shape, I scuba and sky dive, hike and play on coed softball and volleyball teams. No body builder by any means, but firm and most people I know would say I was a nice looking fellow, not handsome, but I am no slouch either.

Getting back to Jill she even quit talking about Eric's matches, I would ask, but she would only tell me the outcomes and whether Eric won on points, a pin or lost, nothing about the hotel, meals or other parents which previously had dominated the conversation whenever she returned. On the weekend of my discovery it was not a match that forced her absence, but a conference for her job. Eric was spending the weekend with his best friend Joe, so I was alone and bored and thought I would catch up on the season by watching the videos she always made of Eric's competitions. I had watched five matches when it became evident that Eric and his friends had control of the video camera, long zoom shots of girls around the pool with a narration by whoever was filming, clips inside different hotel rooms showing the guys doing stupid stuff, pillow fights, catching one taking a dump, a minute or two in the cheerleaders rooms, even showing some in various stages of undress, and a sneak shot through an almost closed bathroom door, a reflection in the mirror of a girl showering with a nice tit shot as she stepped out. She saw them, screamed and slammed the door.

My wife obviously had not watched the video because she would have erased it, and I would have heard her complaints over the guys antics. The next thirty minutes of tape consisted of various matches, and occasional hijinks by the guys. Then the video went still, focused on a hotel room bed, you could hear a shower running in the background, then a voice I didn't recognize said , "Its in place, how are we going to get it back?"

Then another voice in the background, "when she goes to breakfast we'll just open the door and put in a blank tape, she'll never know."

I thought this was exciting, expecting to see a cheerleader, hopefully nude, emerging from a shower to dress for bed. I heard a door shut, it must have been the door to an adjoining room because I could see the front door in the edge of the frame. After a minute or so the shower stopped and to my surprise it wasn't a cheerleader that walking into the frame but my wife. I was immediately pissed off, but then I realized the boys obviously weren't able to retrieve the video, because I was watching it. I sat back enjoying the voyeuristic pleasure of watching my wife dry her hair while nude, she walked straight toward the camera, it was obviously mounted on the tripod, and she was obviously unaware it had been activated, stopped with an almost close-up view of her tightly trimmed pubic hair. When she turned and walked away you could see her take a drink from a water bottle raise her other hand to her mouth then take another drink. She was swallowing her Ambien, this was going to be a short video I thought, as she pulled on an over-sized T-shirt, one of mine I was sure. She sat on the edge of the bed, adjusted the alarm clock on the nightstand, turned on the television and turned off the light.

I started playing with my I-pad and was just about to turn off the video when a loud knock was heard she quietly in her zombie tone whispered "yes?"

Then another loud knock and a man's voice saying, "open up."

She slipped out of bed and walked toward the door, opening it she again said, "yes?"

It was Coach Green, a young guy, in his first year of teaching, after being an all-American wrestler at the State University, he couldn't be more than 22 or 23, strikingly good looking and with that cut, hard body of a wrestler that couldn't be hidden even in the suits he wore to each match. Tonight he was in a tank top and board shorts which showcased off his muscles all the more.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Thomson, I mistook this for the boys room, just doing a room check to make sure they were all in and behaving." He said standing in the doorway.

"It's okay she said, I am in and behaving, so you can check me off your list," she replied.

"Well, you're in, but I'm not sure about behaving. What is that that you are watching?" he asked.

Evidently when getting up she had inadvertently changed the channel on the TV and an adult movie was now playing.

"Oh my god, I wasn't , I didn't, oh my." She stammered as she rushed to grab the remote, in the process knocking it to the floor and without thought as to the shortness of her nightshirt, bending to retrieve it.

In an almost comical clumsiness dropping it again and again finally falling to her knees, completely exposed butt in the air as she reached under the bed to grasp it before finally turning off the television.

As she sat on her feet and knees, her gorgeous butt completely exposed, she looked over her shoulder at Coach and saw him adjusting his crotch, a prominent bulge now forming. She sat there for a few moments with her mouth agape, staring eyes fixed in a level glare, obviously fixated on his bulge. Final she turned, still on her knees and lifted a leg to begin to stand, in the process exposing her pussy to the young coach's view. While the camera angle was providing near perfect views of her, I was only able to see a below the belt profile of Coach, that bulge had become a tent.

Immediately upon standing she tripped and fell toward Coach, his quick reflexes allowed him to lunge forward to catch her, in doing so getting a strong grip on each breast and pulling her T-shirt well above her waist. As she put out her hands to stop her fall they grabbed at his hips catching the top of his baggy shorts and pulling them down to mid-thigh.

Evidently he liked going commando.

There they stood, her forehead resting on his massive chest looking down on a rock solid cock only inches away, his hands not releasing their firm grip on her tits. Slowly he changed from a grip to a massage, eliciting a slight groan from Jill. He didn't have some monstrous gigantic penis, but against that chiseled stomach and those tight abs, it must have looked good to her.

As she regained her balance and stood he maintained his hold on her breasts. She stood there for a minute looking into his eyes without saying a word. The camera had a great view of her pencil eraser nipples now evident through the fabric of her shirt. He began to pull up and she obligingly lifted her arms so that he could remove her shirt, leaving her standing before him completely nude. Her erect nipples standing proud and a shimmer of wetness was now visible on her labia. When she released her hold on his shorts they fell to the ground and he quickly stepped out of them. She stared at him as in a trance while he peeled of his shirt and kicked away his flip-flops. The man truly is an Adonis, not an ounce of fat anywhere, every muscle well defined. I could see why she was so entranced.

He stepped toward her, although not a tall man himself, he towered over her barely five foot tall self. One hand moved behind her neck, the other firmly gripped her buttocks, he drew her in for their first kiss.

I began to wonder why I wasn't furious, but the scene playing out before me had me adjusting my own erection, as I was voyeuristically enthralled. Their kiss grew more passionate as their hands began to explore each others bodies. His right hand found its target between her legs and hers was stroking the rigid manhood between them. Eventually they fell upon the bed, and without any additional foreplay he moved between her legs and in a single thrust buried his cock into her wanton pussy. They grunted together only a minute or two before they in unison cried out, him pushing as deep as he could, his entire body convulsing while she screamed so loudly they must of heard her from the street, and certainly in the connecting room. She clutched at his strong back as he remained upon her and her legs locked at the ankles around his hips.

They lay there unmoving, without saying a word for nearly a minute until he again started slowly moving his hips in and out. She looked at him and spoke a single word, "again?"

"Oh god yes," was his reply.

This time it was slow and deliberate, changing positions several times over the next half hour culminating with her riding him cowgirl style, her audibly reaching climax several times before he grabbed her hips and pulled her down, bucking up, grunting out his next climax deep into her womb. She collapsed on top of him breathing deeply, before rolling to her side and between exhausted breaths spoke, "that was incredible." He answered, "wait until you see what's next," as he turned toward her.

Unfortunately for me the tape ended there and I can only guess what happened next. After I cleaned up the mess of my own ejaculation, I hadn't even touched myself. I hid the video and began to make plans for the next away match.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Accidental Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds