• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal the French Maid Ch. 03

Crystal the French Maid Ch. 03

12

As you leave my room you gradually start to return to your senses. Your sexual excitement is starting to depart. In it’s place feelings of shame and humiliation rush into your mind, accompanied by flash backs to what had just happened. In your mind you can vividly see the things that you I did to you, the things you let me do to you. You recall how my hand punished your bottom, and how much you enjoyed it. You remember how you had sucked the cock of a complete stranger, and swallowed his sperm with delight. Unconsciously your hand goes to your face where my seed is drying and cracking on your skin. You had behaved like a whore and your cheeks flush pink at the memory. You try to convince your self that it had been a temporary aberration, that you would not continue to be used in this manner. But part of you is still revelling in the sensations, amazed at the dark side of your sexuality that has been revealed. With a gasp you recall that I intend for you to entertain my guests. The thought of what may happen suddenly seems too much you. My hints at what you will be expected to do fill you with dread, all the worse for not being able to imagine what might occur. You resolve to leave, to flee, “Fuck the money” you decide. But part of your mind is still trying to picture the scene at tonight’s “entertainment”.

The minute you are in your room you drag the suitcase from the top of the wardrobe and open it on the bed. Only when you fling open the closet do you cry with frustration as you realise that all your street clothes are gone. Your shoulders slump in defeat as you try to imagine walking all those mile to the town in your “uniform” and stiletto heels. Before you have any more time to despair the door opens, without any warning knock.

Two people enter, Tanya the kitchen girl and Kareem the butler. You recognise both of them from seeing them around the house in the previous week. You had even tried to question the girl about your new employer but she had refused to even speak to you. After watching her for a few days you had realised that she never spoke and began to suspect that the young girl was mute.

Kareem had always been too imposing a figure to approach and is even more so now. A huge black man, probably 6ft 4inches tall and 250lbs of solid muscle, his head is shaven, which increases the sense of quiet menace that hangs about him. He is dressed very differently now to his usual attire of morning coat and gloves. He is completely clad in black leather. The tightness of his trouser defines his massive thighs and draw your eyes to the enormous bulge of his manhood in the leather. The leather waistcoat he wears is open, revealing each rock hard muscle of his chest and stomach. A sculpture in black marble.

Tanya also looks very different. She wears an all-in-one PVC cat-suit, so tight it seemed sprayed onto her tiny body. Only about 5’ tall and blonde she looks like a child playing dress up in Mommie’s clothes, if Mom were a PVC fetishist. Her tiny breasts hardly showed under the tight synthetic material.

It is Kareem who finally breaks the silence. “We have come to prepare you. The Master has instructed that you obey me. I have the authority to punish you if you resist. He left the manner of your punishment up to me.” It is obvious from his tone of voice that he is hoping you will give him the opportunity.

As he glances around the room he sees your suitcase open on the bed. A sudden steely glint of anger enters his eyes as he turns back to look at you. “Trying to leave us? I will have to tell the master about this. He will not be best pleased.”

If it were possible your heart sinks further. Resigned you ask, “What must I do to prepare?”

Kareem responds, “Nothing. We will do everything. You will merely obey.” Turning to the girl he says, “You know what to do.”

Tanya walks behind you and begins to strip you. Shaking and with your face downcast to avoid Kareem’s intense gaze, you stand there as the girl undoes the hook and eye attachments at the back of your dress. It slips from your shoulders and falls to the floor, leaving you clad only in your corset, garter belt, stockings and shoes. The corset soon follows and you feel your breasts burst out of their restraints. Even with your eyes closed you can feel the black butler’s gazing intently at what has been revealed, seeming to burn your skin. His voice, when he speaks, almost makes you scream with surprise and forces you to open your eyes to see that he has moved closer. “On the bed Crystal, with your legs spread. Tanya is going to shave you, the way the Boss likes. Now I don’t want any protests unless you are ready for a good, long beating.” He whispers into your ear.

Terrified, you hurry to comply, pausing only to sweep the suitcase from the bed. Lying on the bed with your eyes closed and your knees drawn back you continue to shake, until you hear a mechanical buzzing noise. Your eyes fly open, What now you wonder? These people are capable of anything. With a start you see Tanya kneeling between your legs, wielding a large and powerful looking electric razor. Resigned to the inevitable you slump back on the bed and close your eyes once more as if trying to shut out the horror.

You feel the first touch of the machine on your skin and flinch. You hear Kareem laugh. “Careful Crystal, don’t move. We don’t want anything cut off by accident do we? Be careful girl,” he adds. But Tanya is very skilled. You feel the machines trimmer attachment scythe through your pubic hair but dare not look. Having trimmed away the majority of the curls the girl switches to shaving your pubic region completely smooth. Almost immediately the cold steel of the machine buzzing against your most intimate parts starts to produce unusual sensations. You flinch suddenly when Tanya delicately moves your labia as she shaves closer and closer to your sex. Still you do not move too much for fear of being cut, but your disgust at being touched by another woman makes your stomach churn.

At last the machine is silent and you open your eyes to discover what has happened. As you gaze down you see a number of things. Your pussy is completely bald, shining and clean. Looking innocent and virginal at the same time as being sluttish. Still kneeling between your knees is the silent girl, holding the shaver. The look of outright lust on her face as she stares at her handiwork, your naked slit, is enough to make you flinch back on the bed. To make matters worse Kareem is behind her, staring intently over her shoulder at your cunt as well.

His face is also lustful and he leers at you and says “Mighty fine cunt you got Crystal. Sometimes the boss lets me have some when him and all the guests are done, if I’m lucky. I sure hope I get lucky tonight. Later, when you have cum dripping from every hole in your body, you better look out for old Kareem. He gonna come and give you a real fucking.”

All you can do is cringe away as the girl leaves the room and the butler continues to stare at your depilated cunt. You now know that all your worst imaginings will not match the reality of what is about to happen to you. When Kareem orders you to dress in the clothes he has bought you get some idea of what is in store.

The outfit is all in black, mainly leather. A mini skirt goes on over your stockings and garter. The leather halter leaves your breasts exposed and hoisted high as the black man laces it tight from behind. The crotchless knickers also leave you exposed, your cunt and ass easy to view, or touch. As a final touch the black butler secures a large studded dog collar around your neck. He steps back to examine the whole package and nods in approval. “I think you will keep them all entertained for the longest time. But we have kept the guests waiting long enough. Shall we go?” Without waiting for an answer to his rhetorical question he roughly grabs your arm and start to guide you to your fate.

Your mind is in a whirl and you are barely aware of your surroundings as the huge butler half leads, half drags you through the endless corridors of the house. You come to your senses only when Kareem stops in front of a huge wooden door and unlocks it with a large key. As the door opens you are struck by a number of impressions. A cold draft issues from the doorway carrying a number of scents to you. You can detect smoke, incense and something else, the smell of sex, unmistakable to your heightened senses. You have only a moment to wonder at what lies beyond this portal before the door is closed and locked behind you. Once again your fellow servant takes your arm and begins to lead you down a dimly lit flight of stone steps, towards who knows what.

At the bottom of the stairs your eyes open wide at the scene that is revealed to you. Never in all your years have you seen anything to compare with this. The room is the most authentic looking dungeon you have ever seen. Great brick vaults form the ceiling and the walls are rough-hewn stone. The floor is made of flagstones, partially covered by richly embroidered rugs. You can only guess that the space was once the house’s wine cellar. Enormous candles burn on tall candlesticks and the smell of incense is stronger now although you can’t see where it is burning. On the walls are an array of implements, only a few of which you recognise. You glimpse canes, paddles and whips. Hanging from the ceiling are various pulleys ropes and chains, the purpose of which you can only guess at. Despite not knowing their use you are filled with dread. Your imagination is running riot and your fears seem worse than any possible reality, or are they? Your head swims as you try and take in the scene. Despite the distractions your attention is most drawn to those people who are present. Six men, including my self, are seated in a semi-circle of comfortable armchairs. We all wear tuxedos and it is obvious that an excellent meal has been consumed. Most of the men are puffing large cigars and enjoying a no doubt excellent brandy. Standing beside the large open fire is the only woman guest. She is, like all the guests, in her late 30’s or early 40’s with a hard, predatory look. She has the pale skin of someone who apparently never sees the sun. Her skin is contrasted by blood red lipstick and hair as black as coal.

Your arrival causes quite a stir and the guests rise and move to surround you. You begin to feel like a farm animal up for auction as their appraising eyes take in your figure. You can only stand, eyes downcast and cheeks burning with humiliation, as they examine you. You almost jump at the sound of my voice. “At last, Crystal, our star attraction for tonight. I told you she was something special didn’t I?” He says to the guests. “I can see you are not disappointed.” I stop talking as Kareem draws me to one side by the elbow and begins to whisper in my ear. You see a look of anger grow on my face and you remember the butler’s threat to tell of the suitcase and your attempt to escape. If it were possible your heart sinks even lower and once again your stomach begins to turn over with fear. At the conclusion of the whispered conversation I merely nod and turn to the guests. “It would appear that Crystal is eager for her punishment to begin as she tried to leave before we were able to enjoy her. I will have to think of a suitable punishment.” Without looking at the butler I add, “Suspend her Kareem, whilst I consider the options.”

The huge black man pauses only to take a device from the wall and approaches you, with a look of sick satisfaction in his eyes. Defeated you give no resistance as he places a leather manacle over each of your wrists and cinches them tight. You notice that the bracelets are linked by a short piece of chain. Roughly manoeuvring you into position he secures your ankles in similar straps which are secured by chains to thick bolts, set into the floor. They are placed at such an interval that your legs are spread to the extreme once you are secured. As you dumbly watch a hook on a chain is lowered from the ceiling and placed through the chain between your wrists. Without warning the chain and hook are wrenched upward, pulling your manacled hands above your head. Intense pain shoots through your shoulders and wrists and the involuntary gasp torn from your throat brings an admonishment, of sorts, from me. “Careful Kareem, we don’t want to hurt her too much; yet.”

The gust of laughter from those assembled sickens you but you feel yourself being lowered slightly, until you can take some of the weight off your straining shoulders by standing on tip toes. But you are totally helpless. Your legs are spread wide and hands stretched above you. You can feel the chill of the cellar on your exposed nipples and cunt as you swing slightly from side to side. My guests stand admiring you. But it is the attention of the woman that you find most disturbing.

“Now please gentlemen; and lady of course.” I say, suddenly the master of ceremonies. “Please take your seats for the warm-up event. I know that you have all had the chance to enjoy our next guest before, but I am sure you can think of something new to do to her that will titillate us all. And I also think that a demonstration is in order for Crystal of what she can expect in the near future.” I say, with a significant glance in your direction. “The usual rules apply.” I say as I take up a deck of cards, “High card has the first half hour.” With that you deal a card face up in front of each person on the low table in front of the armchairs. With obvious delight one of the male guests claims the honour with a queen and shows the others his winning card. “Lucky old Paul!” I crow with obvious delight at the looks of disappointment on the faces of the others, “You have my slave girl for the next 30 minutes.”

Terrified that I am referring to you twist to look around the room, ignoring the renewed pain in your shoulders. Suddenly you notice Tanya, the kitchen girl being lead forward by Kareem to the space between where you dangle and where the party of sadists are seated. You wonder when she came in, or if she has been here all along. The tiny girl is still wearing the shiny, synthetic suit from her visit to your room. But now you notice that various strategic patches have been removed, exposing her pussy and ass as well as her tiny breasts. You notice with a shock that both her nipples are pierced with heavy brass rings. Whilst her breasts are small her teats are enormously enlarged. You cannot tell if this is because of the rings or due to nature.

The man I had called Paul circles the girl as she stands, eyes down and hands clasped behind her back, for all the world like a naughty school girl in the headmasters office. Paul is a large man, slightly overweight with thick, greying hair. He towers over the slight figure of the serving girl as he walks around her, examining from every angle. Having considered the options Paul begins to take devices from the walls and from drawers in previously unnoticed cupboards. Coming up behind the girl he places the circlet of a handcuff over one skinny arm, just above the elbow, and jams it tight. Pulling her other arm back he secures it in the corresponding position. Now the girl has both arms pulled back and tightly secured as the man forces her to the floor by the link between the cuffs. Tanya submissively lowers her forehead to the floor, raising her ass in the air. Then the next “treat” is displayed to the assembled guests. The girl is unable to see that Paul is holding what you recognise to be a butt plug. It is around 8 inches long and tapering, like a carrot, with a flange at the thickest end.

Without hesitating, or explaining to the compliant figure on the floor, the large man places the tip of the butt plug against the girls exposed anus and begins to push. You expect the girl to react and struggle, even to scream with pain at the un-lubricated intrusion, but she does the opposite. As the man pushes the plastic cock into her ass she presses back against the huge object invading her bowels. The result is that her yielding ass quickly swallows all the butt-plug until only the end protrudes between her buttocks. You are filled with amazement at the way Tanya submits to her treatment. One of your reactions is to wonder if she was a submissive masochist before she came to work for me. Or was she like you, determined to resist, yet gradually broken by continued abuse and her inability to escape. Your other reaction is more surprising. The obscene sight of the slight girl having a dildo shoved up her ass is turning you on. Amazed you realise that your pussy has started to become wet.

After ensuring that the butt-plug is securely buried in Tanya’s receptive ass Paul moves in front of the girl and drags her upright by her hair. He then attaches a length a fine, gold chain to the ring in each nipple. He says only one word, “Tongue” and the slave sticks out her tongue. With an audible gasp of amazement you see revealed the reason for the little girl’s silence. She is not mute after all, she has two rings pierced through either side of her tongue. You realise that they must make speech difficult, or perhaps she kept her mouth closed through embarrassment. Swiftly the man clips the chains, attached to the nipples, to each of the rings in her tongue. The chains are obviously designed so that once connected to the rings the tongue is pulled down and out of the young girl’s mouth, so that she is unable to shut it. You watch in a mixture of amazement and lust as Paul begins to undo is trousers, revealing a short but very fat cock, already hard. He thrusts it into Tanya’s mouth, again without preliminaries or warning. You can see his hard prick piercing her lips. Each thrust forces her tongue back into her mouth which causes the chains to tug hard on her huge, pierced nipples.

Linking his hands behind Tanya’s head, Paul begins to mercilessly fuck her mouth. His ecstasy is plain on his face as he shouts. “Quick Kareem, fuck her with the butt-plug!” As if he had been waiting for these orders the butler moves forward from the shadows to grasp the end of the plastic prick. He draws it from Tanya’s ass with a wet, sucking noise and then plunges it back in, as if stabbing the girl, then repeats the action, over and over. Amazingly she seems to enjoy the feeling as her mouth is fucked with cock-meat and her shit-hole abused with a huge butt-plug. It is obvious that the man is close to coming, but so is the girl. Paul grimaces as his orgasm hits and he empties his balls into the bound girl’s willing mouth. You can hear gulping as she desperately attempts to swallow all the jism that is being spurted across her tongue. As Kareem continues to plunge the dildo into her distended ass you see her body shudder as an orgasm tears through her body. You feel a further ripple of reciprocal excitement run through body as you watch.

Paul withdraws his cock from her mouth and slumps into the nearest chair, exhausted. Tanya seems to lean forward, continuing to search for his cock, like a blind baby bird searching for sustenance. Kareem forces the butt-plug back into her ass fully and retires. You dangle from your restraints, amazed at your reaction to what has happened in front of you, your pain completely forgotten. You are stunned at how turned on you are and how wet your cunt has become.

Coming back to your senses you realise that I have been standing beside you for some time, watching your reactions. You feel my hand run up the inside of your thigh and begin to probe your pussy. Suddenly humiliated at the thought of me feeling your arousal you futilely try to close your thighs. Stretched open as you are you can not stop a couple of fingers slipping easily into your sopping wet slit. I hiss with delight at what my intruding digits have revealed. “I knew you were going to love this Crystal. You are a slut and a whore, I could tell straight away. Soon you will submit, just like little Tanya. Would you like to be pierced like her? I think you might even earn a “brand”, marking you forever as my personal property. Eventually you will grow to love the pain, I know it. You are going to give my guests so much pleasure. I know that Stella just can’t wait to have you to herself. She wont be quick like Paul I can assure you. Would you like that Crystal?”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal the French Maid Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds