• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Amanda's Lesson in Love

Amanda's Lesson in Love

12

Randy knew Amanda wanted to give their relationship another try. After almost a year of dating he had grown tired of all her drama. His best friend Drew, told him he should teach her a lesson. Randy had been making plans and was ready to show Amanda how their new relationship was going to work.

He called her and said if she wanted to try again he was willing, but things were going to be different this time. Amanda was excited and told him she would do whatever it took to make the relationship work. He wondered if she would come to regret those words. He told her to be at his place at 6:00 on Friday night and to come prepared to stay the weekend.

Friday night, it was almost 6:00 and he was ready for her arrival. She rang the doorbell and he invited her in.

Randy said, "Strip off all your clothes."

Amanda looked shocked for a second then a sexy smile turned up the corners of her lips.

Keeping her warm brown eyes focused on his eyes, she slowly unbuttoned her emerald green silk shirt, letting it fall to the floor after the last button was undone. Then she unzipped her cream colored skirt and let it drop. She paused for a minute, letting Randy get the full effect of her new bra and panties. They were black with gold lace, sheer and very sexy. Her ample breasts were nicely pushed up and shown off.

Bending over slightly with her waist length blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting her breast swing free. Then she slid her fingers under the edge of her panties and slowly drew them down her legs. She had waxed her pussy that morning, it was smooth and naked. She stepped out of the pile of clothes on the floor and stepped towards Randy.

Randy raised his hand to stop her saying, "On your knees."

Amanda sank down to her knees and looked up at him with a questioning look on her face. He pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and slipped it over her eyes.

"Randy, what are you planning?"

"You will find out soon enough."

He pulled her hands behind her back and put padded cuffs on them. Looking at Amanda sitting on her knees before him, totally naked, blindfolded and bound, aroused him to a fever pitch.

Walking around in front of her and unzipping his pants, he released his cock. He slowly rubbed it across her lips, not letting her catch it when she tried to draw it into her mouth, slapping her cheeks with it a few times. Sliding it slowly into her mouth, he felt her tongue swirl around the head, licking off the precum.

He grabbed a handful of hair and slowly pumped a few inches in and out, letting her adjust before sliding the whole length in. Closing his eyes he leaned his head back, savoring the sensation of having Amanda under his control. A few minutes later he pulled his cock out and zipped his pants back up, not wanting to cum yet.

Pulling Amanda up, he led her into the bedroom. He had attached ropes to all four corners of the bed. Removing the cuffs from Amanda's wrists, he told her to lie on the bed. He had removed the comforter, leaving just black silk sheets.

He tied each wrist and ankle, so she lay spread eagled.

"When did you get so kinky? You have me so dripping wet. I hope you fuck me hard and make me cum all over you!"

Randy smiled at her knowing she had no idea of the night he had in store for her.

"Oh, I plan to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked, baby. You are going to experience things this weekend that you have never even dreamed of. When I'm ready to let you I promise you will cum so hard you will soak me with your juices."

"Bring it on baby. Show me what you've got!"

Randy went over to the dresser and looked in the mirror at Amanda lying on the bed, naked and legs spread. He rubbed his hand over his cock, hoping he could wait a long time before the need to fuck her overcame him.

He glanced down at all the new toys he had bought. Picking up the nipple clamps he brought them over to the bed. Sitting down beside her he licked his finger then rubbed her nipple until it was stiff and pointy. He leaned down and sucked it into his mouth, biting and sucking in turn until she started to moan and wiggle around. Attaching the nipple clamp, he made sure it was tight but not overly painful.

Jumping she said, "What is that?"

"I went shopping and bought you some toys, baby. I want you to learn that in this relationship I am the one in control. If you want to be my girlfriend you are going to learn to obey me in all things."

"I can't promise blind obedience! I deserve to make my own decisions and act how I want to act," she said frowning.

"Well, I am going to show you this weekend what will happen when you don't obey me. When the weekend is over you can decide if you want to obey me or walk away and never see me again."

With that said Randy got up and walked to the other side of the bed, sat down and repeated the process on Amanda's right breast.

Returning to the dresser he picked up a small whip and walked back over to the bed.

"Randy, you're scaring me. What are you doing?"

"You know I love you and I would never hurt you, but your drama is ruining our relationship. I'm going to teach you to control yourself. I am the one in control and you are my sex slave. Tied as you are you have no choice but to lie there and take whatever abuse I feel you deserve. Any time you cross the line there will be a consequence. This weekend will give you a taste of some possible future consequences if you choose to stay with me."

Drawing the whip up her leg, he let it lightly touch her pussy then drew it up to her breasts. He drew it back and very softly started to whip her breasts with it. He watched her face for any signs that it was more than she could take.

"Amanda, if at any point this weekend you reach a place where you can't take anymore, say 'Bluebird,' that will be your safe word. If you use it, I will let you go immediately and you will leave and what we had will be over."

He drew the whip back and this time let it strike her tender stomach.

She twitched and moaned, knowing it was coming ever closer to her wet pussy. Mad that Randy was trying to teach her a lesson this way, she was also more aroused than she had ever been. She wanted to see just how far he was going to take this.

The next time the whip fell, it hit her tender, lower belly. Amanda couldn't help but twitch and moan. Opening her legs a little wider, feeling the ropes on her ankles, she waited for it to land full on her pussy. But instead of her pussy the next blow landed on the bottom of her foot.

She jumped and let out a little scream. The pain of the blow made her pussy contract and flooded her with wetness. After tapping it against her other foot Randy drew the whip up her legs, stopping shy of her pussy.

Taking the whip back to the dresser, he picked up a collar he had brought. It was black leather with rhinestones, weighing just enough so that she would feel a slight constriction around her throat. He took it over and leaning down to kiss her, placed it around her neck. While he teased her with his tongue, he slid it around and closed the catch.

Giving her one last kiss, Randy sat up and looked at Amanda. With the black silk blindfold covering her eyes, the black collar around her neck, the nipple clamps with black feathers hanging down and her long blonde hair spread over the bed she was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. He leaned down and kissed her belly, knowing how it drove her crazy.

"You seem a little aroused. I'm going to leave and let you cool down a bit. I'm not ready for you to cum yet."

"Randy, don't you dare leave me like this! Come back here and untie me. I swear I will get you back for this!"

Half an hour later Randy came back into the room. Amanda could hear him moving around.

"How dare you leave me like this! You can't treat me this way!"

Smugly he replied, "Yes I can. I can do anything I want to you unless you use the safe word."

Wanting to see where this was going to lead, she decided not say anything.

Randy went over to the dresser, then came back and sat on the bed. She felt his fingers remove the nipple clamps, then felt something warm drip onto her highly sensitized nipples.

Randy leaned down and slowly licked it off, first one nipple then the other. He licked and sucked and bit until her nipples were as hard as they could be and her pussy was sopping wet. Amanda felt his fingers lightly touch her belly, skimming down to her pussy. His fingers caressed the crease where her leg and pussy met. She strained up against her bonds, longing to feel his fingers at the core of her desire.

"Please! I can't take much more. I need you to touch me."

"I am touching you, babe, how and when I choose. I am the one in control. "

Letting his fingers lightly slide over her pussy lips several times before easing them in slightly then withdrawing them, he made Amanda thrash against her bonds. Her head was thrown back and her hips were bucking as hard as the restraints would allow. Randy finally let his fingers sink all the way into her pussy, twisting them and roughly finger fucking her, until she was on the verge of cumming.

Suddenly he pulled them out and shoved a dildo inside her. Not moving it, just holding it there. Amanda could feel her pussy muscles clench around it, trying to draw it deeper inside her.

She moaned and started begging, "Please, please. I need..." Moaning, not able to speak, she sobbed from the intense pleasure.

Randy pulled the dildo out and lifted her hips to slide a pillow under her. She could feel something cold and wet sliding down her pussy onto her ass. She felt his finger touch her asshole, probing. She pulled away as far as the ropes would let her.

"No, Randy, please! It will hurt!"

He ignored her and eased a finger into her tight ass.

"Awww, that feels so strange. I've never had anyone do that before!"

He put the dildo back into her pussy and started pumping them in sync. Amanda groaned loudly and started bucking back against his finger and the dildo. She couldn't believe how incredibly intense the pleasure was. Climbing higher and higher her world suddenly exploded and she shattered, crying out.

Easing his finger from her ass and sliding the dildo out of her pussy, he untied her and put the padded cuffs back on her.

"You can get up for a bit, then I'll show you what else I have in store for you. You must keep the blindfold on while in this room today. Wouldn't want to ruin your surprises."

Amanda was spent and gladly agreed.

After serving her a dinner of take-out Chinese and allowing her a few minutes of privacy in the bathroom, he slid the blindfold back on her and led her back into the bedroom.

This time, as he re-tied her wrists and ankles, he had her lie with her stomach on the pillow that was still lying there, causing her ass to be raised in the air.

Randy got some warm oil off the dresser and sitting beside her, poured some onto his hands. Starting with her shoulders, he gave her a deep massage. Slowly he worked his way down her back, skipping over her sweet ass, he massaged all the way down to her feet, taking his time and telling her how much he enjoyed touching her soft skin; how soft and smooth it was, how much it aroused him to see her bound and helpless in front of him.

When he was done with her feet he moved up and straddled her legs, facing her ass. Randy poured more oil onto his hands and started massaging her ass, letting his fingers brush against her pussy and asshole.

Amanda moaned, the passion inside her coming to life again. He continued the torment for several minutes before letting his fingers slip deep inside her pussy. Pushing back against his fingers, she tried to fuck his fingers harder.

He slipped them out and massaged her ass again, pulling her cheeks apart and dribbling some of the oil so that it ran down her ass onto her pussy. Feeling his finger on her asshole she moaned, remembering how pleasurable it had felt earlier. Randy gently pushed his finger into her asshole, not wanting to hurt her.

He had future plans involving her sweet ass and didn't want her too sore. He picked up a gentle rhythm and with his other hand stroked his cock a few times. He picked up the butt plug he had laid beside her on the bed and pulling his finger out, he gently started to ease it into Amanda's ass.

Sharply pulling away from him she exclaimed, "What are you doing?!"

"Relax, baby. Think about how good it felt earlier. Let your muscles relax and it won't hurt."

Randy continued to push until the butt plug was fully embedded in her ass. Then he slid two fingers deep into her pussy, stroking his cock with his other hand.

When Amanda started to moan and push back against him, he pulled his fingers out and leaning over her he shoved his cock all the way into her pussy in one thrust. He fucked her hard and fast, reaching under her to stroke her clit.

"Come for me, baby!" Randy said, feeling her tense up.

Her pussy muscles started contracting around his cock. Moaning, he threw back his head, pumping his hips as hard as he could, until he shot his cum deep inside her. Amanda started shaking and let out a brief scream. She went limp and he lay down on her, drained.

After a few minutes, he untied her and drew her into his arms. "Sleep, baby. Tomorrow will be a long, passion filled day."

Early the next morning when Randy woke up, he turned to watch Amanda as she slept. He truly did love her and hoped this weekend would help her to see that. He hoped she would be able to control herself better, to be less of a drama queen, to worry about what others were doing less and concentrate more on them as a couple.

Starting to stir, she opened her eyes and looking at him. She gave him a sleepy smile and yawned, covering her mouth.

"I never imagined experiencing anything like yesterday. It was so incredible, all the things you did to my body. I've never cum so hard in my life. I'd enjoy doing that to you one day. Tying you up and driving you crazy with pleasure."

"I'm sure we could arrange that, but I have more in store for you today, things that will bring you to new heights of pleasure."

She listened with a look of love and stirring passion on her face.

Softly kissing her cheek, he worked his way down her neck, to her breasts. He sucked on her nipples, running his tongue in circles around them, raking them with his teeth. Amanda moaned and wiggled her hips. Her nipples were extremely sensitive. Her pussy got dripping wet just from him using his fingers and mouth on them.

Raising his head, he told her to hop in the shower while he made breakfast for them. He told her to remain naked after her shower, no clothes would be allowed that day.

After they had eaten, he slipped the blindfold back on her. Grabbing a large, soft blanket, he lead her outside. He had a large, wooden fence around his backyard.

Feeling the warm wind on her naked skin, she protested, "What are you doing? I can't go out there without clothes on. What if someone sees me?"

Knowing she would enjoy the slight chance of someone spying on them, he whispered as much in her ear. He laid the blanket between four metal stakes that had ropes attached to them. He had pounded them into the ground early on Friday, before Amanda arrived.

He had her lie down and attached the ropes to her wrists and ankles, leaving her spread eagled. When he was done, he stepped back and admired the sight of her, naked and tied, the sun shining on her long blonde hair making it glisten like gold. Her breasts rose up like mountains, just waiting to be explored. Her bare, shaved pussy left her lips fully exposed, her juices glistening on them.

He knew being staked outside would turn her on. The thought of someone seeing her, hearing her moans, would keep her wet and aroused. He briefly rubbed his hand over his cock, feeling it strain against his pants.

He told her he had to get a few things from inside the house and he would be right back.

She yelled at him, "Don't you leave me like this!"

"Shhhhh! The neighbors might hear you and look to see what's going on," he whispered with a grin.

A few minutes later he was back and sat down beside her.

He drew a piece of ice out of a cup and caressed her lips with it. She drew in a deep breath, the feel of the ice on her sun warmed lips was startling but refreshing. Running the piece of ice down her neck, he followed it with his lips and swept up stray drops of water with his tongue. He drew circles around her breasts, working his way up to her nipples. As the ice touched her nipple, it peaked into hardness.

Putting the ice in his mouth, he lowered his head to suck on her nipple. The combination of hot and cold was deeply erotic. She gasped and sighed out a deep breath. He gave her other nipple the same treatment.

Taking a new piece of ice, he stroked it down her stomach, dipping it into her belly button, a foretaste of what was to come. He drew it down the inside of her thighs then brought it back up to her pussy. He lightly brushed her pussy lips with it, causing her to moan and push against his hand. Again, he brushed lightly against her lips before briefly dipping the ice inside her pussy. Holding the ice firmly with two fingers, he alternated brushing it against her lips and dipping it inside, until he released it inside her.

Groaning at the sensation, she was so very hot and the ice so very cold. Randy put his mouth over her pussy and sucked, drawing the ice towards him. Tongue fucking her, he pushed the ice deeper then sucked to draw it out.

Amanda moaned and strained against the ropes.

"You are driving me crazy! Come fuck with me with that big cock of yours. I need you now!"

"Awww, baby, haven't you figured out that I'm the one in control yet? I will give you my cock, but not until I am ready."

Randy reached over and grabbed a spoon that he had brought out with him. He dipped it into some chocolate he had warmed in the microwave. He let some dribble down onto her breast. Amanda shrieked, startled. The warmth of the chocolate after the cold of the ice felt exquisite.

He leaned down and began to lick the chocolate off, making long, slow strokes with his tongue. Reaching her nipple, he sucked it deep into his mouth, drawing all the chocolate off.

"Mmmm, chocolate covered nipples are my favorite!"

Drizzling some onto her other nipple Randy slowly began to lick it off there too.

The warm air brushing against her wet nipples was very arousing and she felt her pussy juices pooling inside her. Moaning, she knew the torment was just beginning.

Leaving her breasts, he straddled her chest and she felt his cock probing at her mouth. As she opened her mouth his cock slid inside and she tasted the chocolate he had coated his cock with. Sucking hard she tried to clean all the sweetness off him. He helped, holding her head up, sliding his cock back and forth, deeper into her mouth. After several strokes she was able to take his whole cock.

Not being able to see or move caused all her other senses to be heightened and the feel of her lover's cock stroking the inside of her throat was so sexy.

Randy started moving faster and moaning, then shot his cum deep into her mouth. She sucked hard, knowing how he loved her to suck on him while he was cumming. He moaned harshly, twitching as the last few drops were sucked out of him.

Moving to her side, he said, "Thank you, love, that was exquisite. Now let's see if we can make you cum just as hard as I did."

Feeling his fingers stroking her pussy, something hard and slightly cold touched it. She felt something probing at her entrance and then it popped inside. It felt strange, small and round. Suddenly it started to vibrate, causing her to jump slightly. Just as suddenly, it stopped, then after several seconds it started again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Amanda's Lesson in Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds