• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katie My Love, Why??? Ch. 02

Katie My Love, Why??? Ch. 02

1234

"...Oh Shit..."

I had wondered the motives behind Katie's reaction to my aggressive cunnilingus.

I knew she wanted to bask in her lovers glaze when I entered our bed, I strongly suspected she thought we would cuddle and gently fall asleep. Once I made my move I'm sure I surprised her by snatching her panties down and instantly traveling south.

Katie was always a good wife. Always accepting of my advances. Always doing her wifely duties...always...until tonight. Until I broke tradition and decided to eat her swollen, freshly used cunt.

"Matt...oh Matt honey, wait a minute baby..."

She shockingly closed her knees around my head and pulled at me, as I made my way from beneath the covers.

"Baby, I'm about to, you know...start soon. I just don't feel...fresh" she put on her puppy dog eyes and looked at me so softly.

"C'mere baby... Let me relieve some of the stress that job has put on you", she whispered as she guided me up and over her and onto my back.

Katie smiled her schoolgirl grin and shimmied down my boxers. She lovingly kissed my chest and made sure her lips smacked as she made her way down onto my stomach.

The moment I entered her warm soft mouth my mind "clicked" off. It was a disconnect I had never experienced before.

My cock may have been hard as I curled Katie's strawberry blonde hair in my fist & pumped my cock into her willing mouth, but my mind was completely numb.

Only for a moment. Then just like the dark fog I found myself in, another "click" and I had a moment of clarity like never before.

Not more than an hour ago this fucking bitch was sobbing, begging for my neighbor...my supposed friend to feed her inch after inch of his cock. This filthy cunt had simply disregarded every whining foreman, drunk executive, every weekend I spent in hotel rooms eating fast food so my kids and my dear sweet wife could live the American Dream...she had betrayed me in the most unforgivable way.

No amount of batting her eyes and sucking me to sleep could make up for what she had done to me. Tonight was the last night her pushover husband would be fooled by her charades.

My mind was in overdrive and soon she would reap what she had sowed. She made this bed, fucked in it and now, tonight I would set it ablaze.

But first, while letting Katie suck my cock, concocting my plan I had achieved a level of hardness I couldn't remember since my college years. As I thought of the payback that lay ahead, I pulled Katie's head down deep on my cock and shot a few quick spurts of cum down her throat. My hips bucked steadily and rhythmically until I felt the energy escape from my balls.

"Oh my honey..." Her voice trailed off as I flung myself over on my side. I tucked my pillow under my head and with my back turned to my fucking cheating whore of a wife, I let sleep overcome me. I would return to the office tomorrow and get to work.

Monday 10 a.m.

"Good morning Cynthia! How was your weekend?" I sat on my secretaries desk as I looked down at her past my piping hot cup of coffee.

For ten years Cynthia has delivered and organized my business life. For ten years she has been the consummate professional and for ten years she has watched me march right past her desk in concentrated silence as I muddle over the mornings schedule.

"Well Matt, to be honest I'm not prepared to answer your question. Don't you have some paperwork to look over before we discuss this mornings minutes?". Her tone was inquisitive and almost motherly.

Cynthia looked over her black rimmed glasses with her steel blue eyes and expected an honest answer from me.

She was forty two, mother to a son named Ethan with whom she birthed prior to graduating high school. Ethan's father, a big name-small town jock denied Cynthia and the baby in pursuit of bigger and better, less responsible things.

Fuck him Cynthia thought, as she dedicated her youth to raising a son who would turn out to be the complete opposite of his old man. Just as she had planned.

Now at 25 years old Ethan was working for a small town police department in Colorado where he had met, and recently informed his beloved mother, the woman of his dreams.

Cynthia was now making the transition from empty nester to the prospects of a new and hopefully growing family.

In the mean time she would ride her bosses coat tails up the corporate ladder with which he had gracefully given her raises throughout their ten year tenure. Cynthia loved her boss and admired his dedication to his immediate (and work) family.

"Cynthia? When's the last day you took off on a Monday and went shopping for yourself?" I peered down at my secretary with a serious glare.

"Christmas of last year when I forgot Ethan's girlfriend was coming home with him. You gave me an extra hour lunch to buy her something nice". Her answer was very matter of fact.

"Well my dear, turns out I have some shopping to do today and I don't see any reason for you to be here as well..."

I reached into my pocket and slapped down five crips 100 dollar bills.

"Enjoy your day off, I'll see you tomorrow...have fun!" I had started down the hall before her jaw could hit her desk.

I obviously couldn't see her but I imagined when she finally closed her mouth she wondered what the hell had gotten into her workaholic boss? Oh well...She had a five hundred bucks and a hall pass. I'm sure she'd have questions tomorrow but for now she was off to shop.

As I headed south along I-95 there was an overbearing feeling of freedom. Since my light "clicked" receiving a blowjob from my whore wife last night, my thoughts were racing but surprisingly clear.

Out of the flames of my burning bed rose a something sinister. I stood behind my bedroom door shaking in my own boots while another man invaded my wife. He not only fucked my wife, but fucked my life, my job, my family. His filthy seed had desecrated more than a marital vow. He had set into motion the birth of a new man. Something more than "clicked" that night. Something snapped!

I had been walking around the big box warehouse for almost an hour. Clear visions from mental pictures and daydreams became my shopping list. If I felt the need or thought of the possibility for the use of a tool or gadget, I threw it in the cart. The last thing I need was to fulfill my new desire and not be able to finish a task because I was simply unprepared. That would take away from "the gift" I was preparing to give to my lovely wife.

Tuesday morning I slept in till 9 am. I called Cynthia to tell her to wipe my schedule clear till Monday. I informed her Id be in just before lunch and to pick a restaurant for our weekly briefing. Then to have the IT department schedule appointment around 3 when we were done.

This was completely opposite of my normal routine and Cynthia could only muster a inquisitive "uh yes sir..." Before I hung up and went down stairs to find Katie reading the news and eating the kids left over breakfast.

"Well look who decided to wake up and join me today! Aren't you late for work mister???"

What a sweet motherly tone she always carried when she spoke to me. Who would have ever matched that angelic voice to such a filthy mouth.

I faked the most caring smile I could as I imagined grabbing her by the back of the head and splitting the breakfast table in half as I pounded her face through it.

"Well my love, I know I've been working crazy hours and have spent days away lately. I thought Id move some things to the back burner and have some quality time with my bride!" I spoke in my most loving voice as I took her face in my hands and kissed her forehead.

"I've actually made a date for us tomorrow night! Your mom is picking the kids up from school and WE are going to have some serious quality time!" I almost threw up in my mouth a little bit knowing this is exactly what my whore-wife would expect from me.

Her hard working man grinding his finger to the corporate bone while June Cleaver sits and knits Christmas sweaters and makes homemade cookies!

"Well I'd be delighted to be squired around town in your arms handsome!" If she was faking her shit eating grin you'd never know it. She had such enthusiasm glaring in the eyes!

"Ok my love well I do have some work to finish off, I'm gonna get dressed and then I'm off! I'll call you wen I'm on my way home!

Love you baby!" I yelled down the hall as I made my way off to my bedroom to start my day and hopefully put a very intricate piece of my puzzle in place.

I met Cynthia at a local pub/restaurant a block from our downtown offices. As usual I carried my files for the latest account and my laptop. The table both served as our dining space and makeshift office space. I was focused and direct as I instructed my employee to the latest deadlines and meetings. After a laundry list of papers to be signed, filed and sent we had downed lunch and two rounds. Except for the beers, it was our typical lunch meeting.

Once the laptop was closed I ordered another round to Cynthia's surprise and loosened my tie.

I could tell Cynthia was anxious because of my recent behavior and change of pace. Next to my wife this woman knew me better than anyone.

"Cynthia how's Ethan doing?" The best way to get her to lay down her guard was to get her talking about her son and their future plans.

She bit and the conversation flowed as she told me of the latest wedding plans and her hopes that they young couple manage to move further east to be closer to a hopeful grandma.

As Cynthia talked I watched her glow with true happiness for her son and future daughter in law. I had always thought of her as beautiful but in a motherly way.

She was by no means old, hell, she was only five years older than me!

I suppose my work ethic had never allowed me to gaze past her neck, which was usually buried under mountains of paperwork sent directly from me. But the truth was, I wasn't just married to Katie, I was married to my job and for the past ten years scratched and clawed to rise to the top. I had no concern for gawking at strange women en route to my corporate crown.

But it "clicked" the other night and now I had new eyes. New vision. A new perspective.

My new sight saw Cynthia for what she really was, a beautiful sexy woman who like me, put her personal (and sexual) desires on the back burner for the sake of others. Or so I thought.

I had a new plan and to reach the ultimate goal I would need to see if Cynthia was a willing participant. I needed to see if my new assessment of her was correct or would I need to look elsewhere for a candidate.

I gently shifted the conversation about Cynthia's personal life to her social life.

"Cynthia, when's the last time you were out in a date?" I casually asked as I tipped my frosty mug back.

"Well does today count?" She again looked down over her dark librarian style glasses.

"No you dork. Unless you plan on getting me drunk and taking advantage of me. Then I may consider this a date." Her eyes widened as my comment definitely took her off guard.

The first shot was fired and I thanked the buzz behind my eyes for the confidence to say it and waited for a return fire.

"Well you're gonna have to catch up light weight, my count has me three drafts to your one!"

She just scored a direct hit and I made contact with our waitress so the games could go on and my plan could continue to unravel...

After several rounds Cynthia surprisingly hung in with me as we drank our business relationship into a chummy belly laughing session.

It wasn't until we stood to walk back to the office did we realize how drunk we had gotten. "Oh wow, when did the sidewalk start to move" she giggle as she held onto my arm to steady herself.

The two block walk wasn't our biggest dilemma. As we stepped into the elevator and headed north to our office I looked over and found Cynthia's eyes closed for the ride.

It was then I noticed through her open pea coat her cotton blouse clung to her chest as she concentrated on her breathing.

The December chill was still with her as her nipples gently poked through her shirt. It wasn't the first time I noticed her large D cup breast but it was the first time I had a desire for them.

I let my eyes follow her coat buttons and made note of her dark knee length skirt, only a small patch of skin shown before the tops of her brown suede boots covered her fit calves.

My secretary always had a keen sense of style both professional but trendy. On this late December afternoon she had a New York business look to her that reeked of Big City sex and my interest was peaked from more than just the liquor we had consumed.

As the bell snapped my out of my trance and the doors opened we casually walked down the empty hall to the large mahogany doors that proudly displayed the company name.

Just through them we hooked a left and Cynthia dropped her purse on her desk and I pushed through a smaller set of glass doors that led to my office overlooking downtown. Another left at the end of my room and I walked into my office bathroom to release the pressure in my bladder.

As I finished I walked out to find Cynthia waiting for me sitting on the edge of my large wooden desk holding a picture of Katie and me. We were atop a large snowy mountain in Steamboat springs, Colorado during a recent ski trip.

"You two are the cutest Matt, I've always enjoyed seeing you two together" she touched the glass frame and sighed.

"Really? And whys that C?" I rarely called Cynthia by her full name unless we were conducting business.

"You two just seem perfect for each other. Always laughing and doing fun things. Like a marriage is suppose to be."

She must have sensed it. She looked up from the picture and her eyes locked mine. Her words had drawn the burning hatred for the whore back home. I had no answer because I could no longer see Katie for the pure sweet woman I was with in the picture.

I didn't answer Cynthia, I just stared at the picture in her hands.

She knew.

"Matt, who is he?" Her voice was cool and direct. Only a woman scorned could relate to the feelings we shared.

Half an hour later I had retold the tale of the night I returned home from Charlotte. Cynthia made not a peep, nor did she view me with judgmental eyes. She merely nodded with deep understanding.

When my tale had been told she asked me again with the same cool directness of an expert killer for hire.

"You tried to get me drunk and sleep with you for revenge, didn't you?" She didn't wait for my answer. "Is that why you've acted so uncharacteristic?"

I stared at her blindly. I was like a child caught in a lie. All the boldness of my previous plans seemed to have been squashed by her words.

"Yes" simple and honest. It was all I could muster.

"Oh Matt, you are so smart. So bright...but goddamn you've got a lot to learn about grudge fucking" Cynthia's tone was cheerful but almost deranged. I couldn't quite put my finger on where this conversation was going.

"Honey, sit down. Let me tell you a little story, uh, let's call it a 'lesson' I learned a long time ago" she eased me back into my big leather office chair and gracefully slid to the edge of my desk. She had...No...commanded my full attention.

"Matt, you remember Hal, the man I was engaged to a few years ago?"

How could I forget. I had never seen Cynthia so happy. It seed like a whirlwind romance that everyone in the office was jealous of. Hal and Cynthia we're two of a kind. But then he up and moved to Pittsburgh, left Cynthia with a shitty "Dear John" letter and broke her heart.

Without a verbal answer, Cynthia continued.

"Well I never told you but I found out Hal cheated on me with the real estate agent who was listing his home in San Francisco."

"He tried to keep it from me and her and we found out about each other on accident. That's when we decided to...well, teach him a lesson."

What Cynthia told me next was like hitting the lottery. In great detail step by step she told me how she and the real estate agent lured Hal into his apartment. Cynthia had music and candles laid out for him, the works. She told me how she was extra playful and confessed to Hal how she always fantasized about role play and S&M games.

When Hal agreed to put on the handcuffs like in the movies, Cynthia explained she knew she had him dead to rights.

I could only imagine the look on his face when the real estate agent and a strange looking brute opened the bathroom door.

Cynthia spared no detail reliving that night when the three of them gagged and bound Hal to his own bedpost.

Cynthia explained how at first Hal tried to talk tough, threatening the two women the moment he broke from his captivity.

She then chuckled recalling how Hal begged the muscle bound stranger to not rape him when the man told Hal his ass would bleed for weeks if he ever laid a hand on either of the two women.

I stared as Cynthia told me word for word in a trance-like state of how the three of them had the most supercharged sex in total disregard of Hals presence in the bed.

My cock twitched when she told me how they used Hal for leverage to pull or push themselves deeper into the hulking strangers cock. She told me how after their marathon session ended they all lay in a sweaty heap right on Hal's half naked body before tossing the key to his bedside and dressing to leave.

Her story had me hot and hard but also amazed at how wrong an impression I had of my secretary.

I had no idea she was capable of such devious behavior. But then I realized how familiar her story had been. I realized she too, had "clicked" and let the years of repressed sexual anger let loose on her scoundrel of a boyfriend.

"When can we get started?" I asked bluntly.

Her lips slowly curled revealing her beautiful white teeth. She looked up and to the left, "You told her you two have a date tomorrow? What time should I be at your house? Say, nine?" Her mind was in sync with mine and I could only nod in amazed approval.

"Good. You two enjoy your dinner and I'll just let myself in."

With that she rose from the desk and collected her purse and was gone leaving me with the clicking of second hand clock hanging on the wall behind me.

My how things work out.

Karma's a bitch and soon my dear Katie you will realize your selfish needs and be punished accordingly.

Wednesday 9:15 pm

I could barely sit still during dinner. My mind was swirling while Katie blabbered on about PTA meetings and the latest neighborhood gossip. Ironic huh?

It's funny how one simple act of infidelity can change your whole perspective of a person. What once was a integral and important part of my wife's life now was perceived as mindless gossip to me.

Oh well, she made this decision. She "clicked" the switch. Now if she would just shut up long enough for us to pay the bill, we would be on our way and I could finally see my wondrous revenge plan set into motion. Finally I can show this bitch what it feels like to be truly taken advantage of and have your life flipped on its head.

One hundred and seventy six dollars and fifty three cents. Plus tip. A small price for my beloveds last meal for her little fantasy world with her loving husband, PTA meetings and little white picket fence marriage.

Another five bucks to the valet kid and we were on our way. It was actually nice feeling Katie rub the back of my neck and hair line as we drove in silence and just enjoyed the hum of tires on the road.

The familiar view of my homes luminescence brought forth a feeling of déjà vu from the previous night when I found Katie having a romp with our neighborhood friend. The feeling only solidified my plans and washed away any doubts that I may have chosen the wrong path of revenge. No, this bitch was about to get exactly what she deserved and more.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katie My Love, Why??? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds