• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Birthday Feast: Story 04

Birthday Feast: Story 04

12

Taking another sip of the sparkling, fizzy champagne I let the sweet, dry liquid roll around my tongue as two mouths teased and suckled my exposed cock. Kneeling between my legs, two beautiful slaves fought one another to lavish my stiff shaft and swollen sac with attention. Both naked. One of each gender. The dark haired female licked the length of my cock. I combed my fingers through her dark tresses. The contrastingly golden male mouthed at my balls, struggling to take both into his mouth.

Letting the now warm champagne slide down my throat I leant back in my chair, closing my eyes and relaxing into the slaves' learned mouths. It wouldn't take long to reach climax, my beloved had sent these black collared slaves as a challenge, one which I took on with a smile. I grunted as the two slaves kissed each other around the head of my cock, expertly teasing the sensitive glans.

Wonderful bastard, I thought as I looked upon the two beauties between my thighs. My eyes flicked over their glimmering shoulders, passed the crowd of spectators, watching my beloved take his turn with Mistress Merrick's 'entertainment'.

She truly was beautiful. Upon her unveiling I felt my beloved, Lord Laurence Berthwood, squirming to get his hands on her. I must admit I was similarly eager. Even without the blindfold, harsh leather and rope bonds and strings of golden bells decorating her naked body, she was more than an edible feast. Though bound as she was, she became an alluring canvas for her Mistress' complex rope and leather masterpiece. Her dark hair hung in long curls down her back. Her muscles tensed and pronounced between her bonds. Her heavy breasts glimmering gold, light reflected off the tiny orbs adorning her. Even from my distant seat I watched her forcibly exposed twitching cunt and anus.

It was my lover's turn. All others so far had failed. He ran his long index finger along the bow of the slave's lower lip. He forced his fingers between her set teeth. Her tentative tongue bathed his fingers. Completely indulged, my man opened his own mouth mimicking her with a small approving smile. Wetting his lips, he retrieved his fingers and dipped them into his champagne glass. Dripping, he slid his fingers passed her lips a second time. He grunted a laugh as her tongue reacted instantly, lapping at the cold, tangy liquid.

He poured the rest of his drink over her head. All was silent as the slave took a sharp intake of breath as the cold liquid cascaded in small rivulets down her body, splashing from her open slit as though she was urinating. Goosebumps erupted over her flesh, her muscles flexed and her nipples sharpening to stiff buds. The bells remained silent. Members of the crowd, eager for their turn, bowed and jeered good-naturedly at my beloved's failure. He kissed the slave's wet lips before finally retreating. Another quickly took his place.

I absently stroked the hair of the male slave as my beloved made his way over. He bowed to the Lords and Ladies he passed, offering their commiserations for his defeat, laughing at the Lords' taunting and the Ladies' teasing. Reaching me he gestured to the two slaves still feasting at my groin. "Enjoying yourself Charlie?" He took my champagne flute and drank down the rest in one long swallow.

"Very much thank you?" I answered smiling lazily as the two slaves renewed their vigour.

He leaned over them and kissed me wetly on the mouth, feeding me my own champagne. I bit his lower lip as the female slave took the length of my cock down her throat.

"You have great taste." I said licking at the spilled alcohol.

He hummed in agreement and twined his fingers with mine through the slave's hair, "Happy Birthday Charlie." He gave me another quick kiss.

"It's almost as if Mistress Merrick knew." I raised a suspicious eyebrow at which my beloved laughed.

"A happy coincidence, my love, I assure you. Besides, your real gift is yet to come." A wicked smile played on his lips.

My cock twitched inside the female slave's mouth and my grip tightened in her hair. My beloved tilted my head back, "Look at me." He said in that low husky way that made my hips quiver and my balls tighten.

I complied as my mounting orgasm sent me thrusting, fucking the slave girl's face. He stared into my face, drinking in every quake and jerk of my climax. I grunted and moaned, refusing to close my eyes as he commanded, even as the white light of oblivion blinded me.

In expectance the two beauties retreated and jerked my cock at their open mouths. Their tongues battled to catch my flying seed. They lapped at each other's mouths and faces. My beloved took both by the hand and brought them to their feet, kissing each briskly on the lips. They bowed and returned to the party, either to entertain other guests or back to their Masters.

He kissed me again, "Dear God, you are never more handsome than when you're covering a pet with cock juice."

"You have such a way with blasphemies."

We re-joined the party, watching the many Lords and Ladies attempt to win Mistress Merrick's challenge. When Lady Blackmore arrived I knew the evening would soon be drawing to a close. I was proved correct when her violent ministrations sounded the bells, echoing through the anticipating crowd.

While the others cheered my man turned to me, "I think it's time we bid farewell to our hostess."

*

During the carriage ride home, after the excitement and free flowing champagne, my beloved sat close, his warm breath and hot body heating the enclosed cabin. He grabbed impatiently at my groin, reaching inside my breeches and angrily pulling at my shirt tails. I playfully swatted away his attentions which only worked to exacerbate his assaults. He licked and kissed my neck, whispering dirty, blasphemous promises into my ear. Thoroughly aroused I swayed with lightheaded intoxication, laughing at nothing through bouts of kissing, licking and biting at his mouth.

"What is this mystery gift?" I couldn't contain my curiosity any longer.

"Shh," He slurred pressing his index finger to my lips then kissing them loudly, as though appreciating a fine wine, "Not long now my love. Close your eyes." He said covering them with his clumsy hand.

I complied. We reached the house and departed the carriage, I a little clumsily with my eyes shut tight. I heard the jangling of keys. I stumbled over a step and laughed as my beloved assisted me through the front door as best he could.

"Don't open them until I tell you." He breathed, warm and wet in my ear.

His hands left me. I was left alone in darkness. I playfully reached out to him, giggling on champagne bubbles, but my arms remained empty. I reached again to no avail and forgot the order to keep my eyes closed. Panic took a momentary hold as even with my lids peeled back, all around me was darkness.

The house was uncommonly still and silent with the lack of servants, noble sadistic sodomite guests, anonymous bondage seekers or the occasional slave trainer complete with slave. Nights at our home were never quiet. However, tonight flogging and fucking were distant memories in the gloom. How bizarre that I found the sound of sex and torment a warm comfort compared to the peace of an empty unmoving house. Beds cold. Cells uninhabited. Bonds without a captive. Chains hung without purpose. Whips without flesh to mark. Unnatural.

I fanned out my arms, looking the fool my lover had set me up to be. Slowly the faint outline of our furniture was highlighted in the small shimmers of moonlight seeping through the cracks in the closed shutters and drapes. Drunken bravery and the urge to throttle Laurence sent me stumbling through the halls as though I could see perfectly. A vase clattered and shattered somewhere behind me. No doubt in the morning my hip would hurt like hell when the pain had caught up with my drink diluted senses.

The urge to call out his name became immanent when I put my hand out hoping my fingers would brush the stair banister, but found nothing but empty space. I opened my mouth, but quelled overwhelming desire to call for him. No. I would not give him the satisfaction and show fear. I took another tentative step, feeling for the bottom stair. Nothing.

"Charlie."

I stopped dead, my heart beating high in my throat.

"Charlie."

My beloved's voice. I knew instantly. Ears strained, I waited desperately to hear it again.

"Where are you going? Don't you want your gift?"

I laughed nervously, "So this isn't part of it?" I called back, turning to the direction of his voice in the opposite direction. He didn't answer or speak again.

"Laurence? Laurence!" Bastard.

I walked blindly into the darkness, sobering quickly to deduce what and where my gift and teasing lover might be. If not upstairs then down. The servant's quarters? At this late hour it would be unlikely that the staff would be involved. But I've been wrong before.

Carefully descending the stairs a wonderful smell filled my nostrils. Sweetmeats and spices, fresh fruit and olive oil. Licking my lips I breathed in deep, tasting the air. I followed my nose until I reached the door I hoped concealed the kitchens. With anticipation baiting my arousal, my hands trembling, I pushed the door open.

The black blindness turned to flickering light as the glow and heat of a thousand burning candles burst through the door frame. I entered slowly allowing my eyes to adjust to the new light. Before my vision could clear a strong hand took hold of my throat and a hard body pressed against my back. I fought back, but calmed when my love spoke.

"Ah, you made it darling." He kissed the side of my neck. "Do you like it?"

I relaxed in his grip and surveyed the room. A gasp choked passed his enclosing fingers around my throat. At the room's centre, atop the large oak table riddled with dents from age and use, lay the glimmering naked body of a female slave. Her face rested on the table and her legs curled under her, forcing her backside high into the air.

Laurence guided us closer. Through the sea of tiny flames I saw her bonds. Her red, leather collar was chained to a bolt at what would have been the head of the table. The chain was short, keeping her head down and her movability minimal. Her long, light brown hair was intricately braided to keep it away from the chain. Her arms were pulled down between her legs and silken rope tied each wrist together with its corresponding ankle. More rope kept her ankles tied to the table.

I wet my lips as my beloved brought me to the table's edge. Her skin glistened and shone, her wet breasts heaved against the table top and the curve of her closest buttock glimmered in the flickering candlelight.

"Olive oil?" I asked breathlessly.

"My clever boy. Doesn't she look tasty? I found her at Merrick's last slave auction, the one you couldn't attend." He said with a smile. I had been suspended from the posts of our bed for a punishing twenty-four hour sentence. For what offense I could not recall. "As soon as I saw her I knew she was perfect for you." He kissed my jaw line.

I bit my lip to stifle a chuckle at the lace stockings she wore, thigh high with a large ruffle around each ankle, like a decorated Christmas goose.

"Yes. Perfect."

I noted that she was also gagged. A shining red apple was pressed between her teeth. Her skin already tenderised, welts and bruises erupted all over her body. All around her on the table were a variety of foods set out like a royal banquet. Silver platters hosted honeyed meats and roasted vegetables, all manner of sauces and gravies surrounding them in small jugs and boats. Ripe and dried fruits, some home grown, some exotic and bizarre were piled high into a colourful pyramid, a basket of raw vegetables overflowed at her head, beside it, a basket of glossy braided loafs of bread. Boiled sweets and crystallised spring flowers decorated a full desert tray, also with a variety of sauces and creams.

"Your birthday feast. Come Charlie, sit." Laurence sat me down in a large, blood red, leather armchair that I recognised had once held residence in our library. My eyes feasted on the sight of the slave's high, spread backside above her widely parted legs. Everything from her heaving chest and stomach to her dripping sex was wet with oil.

My beloved sat on the arm of the chair and kissed my gawking face. "Would you like a taste?"

I nodded dumbly and he kissed me again. He reached over the table and selected a plump red grape, twisted and pulled it free from its vine. He pressed the small round fruit against the slave's open slit which flexed on contact. He rolled the grape three times around the pulsing bud hidden within the moist lips, coating it in her juices. He leant into my lap and pressed the fruit to my already salivating mouth. He slid it along my tongue and I licked at his fingers as they retreated, sucking the taste of cunt off him.

I chewed slowly and hummed, "Delicious."

"I'm glad." He repeated the action, this time with a cherry, but kissed me deeply on the mouth, sucking on my tongue and taking the cherry in his teeth.

We fed each other in this fashion for some time, testing different foods and lazily teasing her dripping slit, until her hips began to squirm under our touch. My beloved laughed at her attempt to supress her moaning.

He unfastened my cravat and opened the pearl buttons on my shirt, fanning his fingers over the expanse of my chest. "I think our main meal is ready." He said coating his fingers in her fluids. He licked at them and with his other hand selected a jug of cream from the desert tray. He sat beside her on the table and poured it from the base of her spine, down between the parted globes of backside and over her wet slit. He held her cheeks and spread them further. "Come love."

I sat high on the edge of my seat and wet my lips before taking my first direct taste. The cream was thick and sweet adding to her clean, sweat salty flavour. She was as ripe as any of the fruits. I licked away the excess cream from her buttocks, thighs and lips, sending her hips bucking again. My beloved slapped her slippery cheek and she stilled, allowing me to continue feasting. I plunged my tongue inside of her, lapping as deep as I could. My lover watched, rapt as I fucked her with my tongue, burying my face deep into her crevice. I felt the slight tremor inside her body growing. Pulling away, I licked my lips clean.

I looked up to see my beloved's smouldering eyes staring hungrily at me. His lust was broken by a wide smile and he ran a finger along my top lip.

"Moustache." He said and sucked his cream covered finger. He smiled at his wet fingers and turned his attention back to the oil slicked slave next to him. He took hold of her buttocks once more and pressed his index finger into her tight pink anus. It sank deep until only his silver signet ring was visible. A grunt escaped the apple gagged slave.

I took over and held her cheeks apart for him as he worked in another finger. The firm muscles of her arse flexed as he drove in harder, thrusting and loosening her until she accepted a third finger. Her juicy little cunt overflowed as my beloved continued his onslaught.

Tearing my eyes away for a moment I spied the jumble of piled fruit and adjusting my position so I could hold her open with one hand, I pulled it toward me. I gasped when I saw a bunch of five bananas. A wonderful phallus shaped, yellow fruit, very expensive and hard to get hold of, but my beloved had contacts with an American admirer who imported goods from all over the world and sent them over as often as possible. I ripped the largest from the bunch and saw Laurence's amorous eyes staring with obvious agreement.

The plentiful oil and the slave's fluids slicked the banana's impermeable, yellow skin. The apple in her mouth crunched between her teeth as the foreign object pressed into her. Slowly at first I teased it into her, wetting it further until her cunt seemed to be drawing it in of its own volition. More than half of the yellow phallus entered her. Her gagged moans forced their way passed the apple in a series of salivary splutters.

I tormented her with shallow thrusts before plunging it hard and deep making her hips buck and shake, all the while my beloved vigorously finger fucked her anus.

He laughed and gave her left cheek a firm slap, "What a hungry little whore. A bird requires proper stuffing." He pulled out his fingers and watched her twitching hole shrink back before reaching around and retrieving a thick carrot from the basket. He pressed the blunt tip to her hole and I watched open-mouthed as she swallowed it down. The wrinkled skin stretched smooth as the carrot's length thickened. I held the banana inside her as the two foods worked against one another. More spittle mixed with the apple's juice foamed from her mouth in a desperate attempt to cry out.

Laurence tapped the carrot's top as her muscles flexed to expel it. With one more push the orange vegetable disappeared, leaving her with a bizarre green tail of foliage. He gave her buttock a hard smack making the tail appear to wag between her legs. Her toes curled and her entire frame shook with humiliation as he battered her hips back and forth between his palms making her tail wag like a presenting bitch. A wicked smile split his face. The slave fought against her restraints and sobbed.

"Laurence stop playing with your food." I stood and leaned into him, grinding our mutually trapped erections together. I licked his pouting lower lip and pulled him off the table by his cravat, loosening it as I did so. Reaching the head of the table I unlashed the chain from the bolt. Holding the chain high I lifted her head as far as her bonds would allow. Well trained, she kept her teary eyes low. I pulled at the drenched apple. She had to bite down to allow me to remove it. She flexed her jaw between panted breaths around her mouthful of crushed apple.

Keeping hold of the chain I walked behind my beloved, draping it over his shoulder and with my free hand groped at his groin. He let out a long sigh and leaned against me. He turned and kissed my cheek and the corner of my mouth. I opened his trousers, freeing his hard cock. I worked my hand up and down its length, guiding it to the slave's lips. Spitting the mangled apple to the floor she suckled hard on his dripping slit until I tugged the chain, forcing her to take him down her throat.

Selecting the closest gravy boat, I laughed as I poured the warm liquid over his cock, soaking her mouth and dripping down her chin. My beloved threw his head back against my shoulder, biting at my neck.

"She seems to be enjoying it."

She lapped at him hungrily cleaning the thick sauce from his skin. Once clean she continued sucking hard and fast. My lover's body tensed.

"Let it go. Feed her your seed."

With a heavy, dry cry Laurence complied, filling the slave's mouth until it overflowed. A final shot of white thread exploded from his slit and landed on her tongue. His knees buckled and he collapsed against me.

I tugged on the chain. "Doesn't your Master taste delicious?"

She wet her lips before replying in a small but clear voice, "Yes, Master."

"Ah, 'Master'. I like that. I haven't had a slave of my own in so long, I've just been sharing yours." I said to my lover.

"Well, she is yours. All yours, my love."

"Ah, I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband. But what shall she call you?"

"What about her Master's Master." He laughed and I playfully slapped his cheek. "How about 'my Lord' or 'Master's Husband?'"

A slight frown distorted the slave's otherwise perfect face.

"Do not worry my delicious one. Your new Masters are not madmen. We held our unlawful, unholy ceremony at one of Mistress Merrick's delightful parties. We are married in the eyes of those who understand us, those who are important to us."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Birthday Feast: Story 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds