• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • She Made Him Do It Ch. 03

She Made Him Do It Ch. 03

123

Once again they were sitting naked in Natalya's bed, and once again they were deep in conversation about the difficulties of their scheme to influence the global oil price that Friday. Rob lay on his back with his hands behind his head looking down the bed. Natalya lay with her head resting on his thighs, looking back over his cock, his chest, up at his eyes.

She lay on her side, allowing him to admire her complete form, her firm breasts just noticeably sloping downwards, creating entertaining curves for his delectation.

"The problem is going to logging into the pricing servers." Rob was trying to concentrate at least as much on the plan as he was on admiring Natalya.

"The only person in London with the permissions to get onto all the servers we need is Leo in Operations, and there is no way he is going to give us access without a really good reason, he is like super strict." Rob explained patiently.

"Yeah but can't you just steal his password somehow and then log in as him?" Natalya asked.

"I could probably do that with some kind of key logger that I could write and put on his PC, but we all have those SecurePin cards as well, you know the thing with the random numbers that change. We would need that." Rob continued, watching Natalya shift her legs as she listened, watching the way the lips of her pussy moved as she opened and closed her thighs.

"So if we could get that from him for a few minutes then would that be enough for you, or do you need it for all of Friday?" Natalya inquired, amused by the way that his eyes roamed over her, lusting after her. She had never been shy, but she had never let a guy study her naked in this level of detail either, it was actually quite arousing she observed.

"Yeah probably if we had it for say five minutes then I could use it to create another back door account to use, then we would be in business," he replied, aware that his cock was growing with every slight shift in her legs, aware that she was watching his studying her.

"So that settles it then, we can invite him round here, get the SecurePin card somehow and then you can create the account you need, while Mariya and I have a chat and a nice glass of wine with him." Natalya concluded.

"Yeah, nice idea, except he has it on one of those telephone cord belt clips with all his keys and shit, you must have seen it, he always seems very pleased with it, like some kind of security guard," Rob interjected, he had always found Leo a bit dull but he had his place, Operations was not a very exciting place to work after all.

"Look, you worry about getting his password and what you will do once you have his SecurePin and you leave the rest to us." Natalya announced with an air of finality. Rob did not much like the sound of it, he was still unsure that Natalya was not just using him for this whole scheme, and seeing her make any kind of move with Leo would be too much for him to bear. It was interesting how quickly he had started to think of her as his girl, and now he was much less willing to think of sharing her attentions.

In the meantime, Natalya move up the bed and took his semi erect cock in her mouth. She had been teasing him for long enough and wanted to enjoy the moment before anything else. She loved the feeling of a guy's cock in her mouth getting harder and pushing into her cheeks or throat. As she felt his arousal growing, she played with his balls and gently pulled him onto his side.

As she did so, she manoeuvred her own hips down towards his face before he twigged what she was proposing. She put her legs alongside his face and then lifted her leg, exposing her lightly covered pussy lips to him, just a few inches from his mouth. Needing no additional encouragement Rob dived straight in and sucked her clit deep into his mouth.

It was for both of them a moment of great pleasure, at the same time able to enjoy the glorious stimulation of the other sucking and licking them, intent on giving maximum pleasure while still enjoying the sights and tastes of reciprocating.

Rob pulled Natalya closer and then gently pushed his tongue into her opening, tasting inside her enjoying the ultimate intimacy. Unable to continue while receiving these attentions, Natalya pulled away from Rob, lying back and enjoying the pleasure. Rob was enjoying the taste of her in his mouth, and loving the sensation of pressing his tongue into her.

After this, his two hands started investigating her pussy, one finger probing deep inside her, the other hand rubbing her clit, alternately circling it, tweaking it and then rubbing it.

It was an extreme set of sensations and it only took a few minutes before she felt her groin explode with the most exquisite feelings, she screamed out loud her face stretched in joy. For a few seconds she let the waves of pleasure wash over her before her head relaxed down onto his thigh.

"How do you want to fuck me?" Natalya asked after a moment to regain her breath, "I will let you take me anyway, you want to take me from behind? I think that I would like that."

With this, Natalya pulled herself up onto her knees and pulled her bum up, showing him her opening glistening where he had been licking her.

Unable to resist, Rob immediately knelt behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. She was as wet and silky as he could possibly have hoped, and it felt amazing as he moved back and forth, able to admire his cock, covered in her juices as it slid into and out of her, to look down at her, still wet with his saliva where he licked her.

"Yes, fuck me, take me." She willed him on, enjoying the deep penetration that the angle he was coming from created. Natalya loved the feeling of being taken that this position gave and lowered her head to the pillow so she could enjoy complete domination. He had his hands on her hips and started ramming his hips into her ass harder and harder, hearing a light slap as their bodies met.

Intent on maximising her pleasure, Rob moved one of his hands round underneath her, until his fingers found her clit. She was already aroused from her earlier orgasm and from the way that he was fucking her, and so she knew she would finish again quickly. She wanted to experience more, wanted him to more completely control her.

"Take my hair," She suggested, "pull me harder into you."

Rob was surprised she wanted this but nonetheless took a handful of her long blond hair and gently tugged on it as he thrust himself deep into her. "Yes, yes, yes" Natalya screamed out, the combination of his pressing deep into her, his finger roughly stimulating her clit and his other hand tugging on her hair was all so much. Almost immediately she felt another wave of pleasure break over her body feeling her legs spasm as it moved through her.

He could wait no longer and just seconds later he found himself groaning effusively, his cock pulsing over and over as he came into her, enjoying the sensation as he filled her with his warm seed.

As the sensations slowly died down, he eventually relaxed and lowered himself back into the bed where she gently snuggled up to him, happy to renew their intimacy.

After half an hour of shared retirement, they got out of bed and dressed, Rob putting on some shorts and a T-shirt, Natalya sporting a yellow bikini top and a pair of denim shorts. Even after his earlier exhaustion, he still spent a few minutes admiring the lines of her tits in the tight yellow triangle shaped cups.

Following a brief breakfast they returned to her room and Rob spent the rest of the day coding, incorporating a simple keyboard logger into their trading system. It was quite crude but they only needed it to work as a one off, and so, he told himself, it would have to do. The final thing that he did was to deploy the new version to production and hope that no one looked too closely at the changes that he had made. He had pretended that it was all to do with tracking traders entering orders with the keyboard but it would be tricky to justify really.

"So lover boy, what do you want to do tonight, after you have worked so hard all afternoon for me?" Natalya eventually inquired. She had been reading on the balcony and was slightly bored of sitting watching him playing on his laptop on her desk near the window. He had been slightly disappointed that she had worn so much all day, especially after she had commented on Friday how she liked to sunbath naked.

Natalya had thought that she had better show a little discretion, especially as he was working so hard just for her and the last thing she wanted was to distract him from that. Now that she saw he had finished for the day however, she was more than happy to entertain him. She realised how lucky she was that he had agreed to help her, when she had asked him she had thought it would be easy but now she realised that it was a much more complicated project.

"Would you like me to take you out for a nice dinner, we could go to the Coq d'Or on Cheapside, it has a great view and shouldn't be busy on a Sunday evening," she suggested, it was one of her favourite restaurants and loved to go there on a warm summer evening when they opened out the windows and you could look out and watch the twilight overwhelm the buildings.

"Sure that would be lovely," he agreed happily, glad to have the opportunity to go out for dinner with such a beautiful woman.

"What would you like me to wear, something sexy, something a bit risky, something outrageous? I will wear whatever you want," she promised confidently.

Rob thought back to the lace dress that she had shown him yesterday and tried to decide how he would feel about going out with her wearing that. On one hand it would be fun to see her sitting at dinner with so little covering her, but he thought about the restaurant and decide it was a bit too posh for that kind of lark.

"Well you must have some sexy little black dress in there somewhere," he commented, waving his hand in the general direction of her capacious wardrobes.

"Oh let me have a look," she wandered over to the built-in dark wood doors and slid them open sideways, smiling in anticipation of picking something nice for him.

Natalya brought out two dresses, both black and quite short. One had a halter neck and was made from a thin sparkly material. The other had a black silk bodice with lace shoulders and sleeves.

"Oh I like the silk one, try that," Rob commented enthusiastically.

It did not take Natalya long to slip her top off and slide the dress on over her head. Rob was pleased to see that while the lace ostensibly covered her chest and shoulders, the reality was that it was a very low cut top with the silk barely coming high enough up her breasts to cover her light pink nipples. The silk was not too tight either over her breasts which meant that a determined observer could easily catch a glimpse of a crescent of exposed areola.

This was just the sort of risk that Natalya loved, something that seemed accidental but in fact was completely intended, something that could catch your eye but that you couldn't see all the time. Then she realised that she had the perfect accompaniment.

"Do you like hold ups?" she suggested with a smile, fairly confident that he did. She knew the length of this dress would be perfect for hold ups, where you would be able to see the lace tops from time to time, certainly if she was sitting with her legs crossed, but not too obvious the rest of the time.

"I think they are delightful, the ideal accessory for a dress like this." Rob agreed happily.

"Look, Natalya I need to go home and get changed, I am only in Hackney just north of Liverpool Street. Shall I see you there?"

They parted with a series of passionate kisses and he wandered back through Finsbury Circus, the sun playing on his back through the dappled shade of the evening. He thought back over the last few days and the amazing changes that she had rent in his existence.

He met her at the restaurant an hour or so later, she was perched on a stool at the bar chatting with the bar man. Rob winced slightly to see that she was sitting, legs crossed with the lace tops of her stockings visible to anyone with an ounce of inquisitiveness. He realized that at any other time he would have loved it, but now was developing a much more proprietorial view of her exposure.

Anyway he made sure to enjoy every moment of the evening, happy to let his eyes wander whatever they liked as her dress danced a delightful set of moves with her body. Sometimes it was tight against her, showing off her firm figure, sometimes she relaxed and lent forwards allowing it to expose her breasts in much of their glory.

At the end of the meal, they shared the bill and then returned to her room where, even with the excitement of her coming to bed with him naked, he could not quite rekindle the excitement to fuck her again. He also had the challenges of the next day to worry about, many parts of which were starting to play on his mind.

Monday morning dawned and finally the perfect weather had broken for a day or two. Rob dressed, putting his standard issue suit on with a shirt he had picked up the night before, before watching Natalya spend perhaps twenty times longer getting ready than he had ever managed.

She selected a really nice sexy G-String and lace bra to start with, not her normal fairly decent style but instead one that was very transparent, lace with almost sheer sections to the sides. It had sexy flowery patterns in the cups and also in the edging and around the central section where the two cups met. Rob was enjoying watching her putting it on, and then she put one of her almost see-through blouses over it.

While the front two panels were fairly solid white silk, the sides and back were really just made from thin transparent gauze, a thin black tie hung down from the neck to complete the look. Rob had seen her wear this top before, but only with a plain solid white bra which was sexy enough. Now she was wearing it with this amazing lace number, and the effect was electrifyingly arousing and enticing. As she turned her body from one side to another, he could see the sides of her breasts, encased in lace, her nipples just visible through the sheer fabric.

"Do you like it?" Natalya asked with a cheeky grin.

"You know they will all be looking at you?" Rob observer, "You know they can see you breasts barely covered by a sheer top and a lace bra?"

"Yeah sure, but it's fun, isn't it, and you never know when a bit of fun might come in handy. You know, I might need to get someone's attention..." she shrugged and smiled back at him.

"Do you like them looking at you, at work? Do you enjoy it?" He asked.

"Well they will look whether I like it or not so there is no point thinking about it." She relied, amused by his concern.

"Yes but you actually seem to enjoy it, to encourage them." He continued.

Rob shook his head, he knew exactly how this would go down with the guys at work, how they would all sit at their desks looking at her, while pretending to look at their screen. While actually they would be studying her lingerie, trying to figure out what exactly they could actually see, and then discussing over the coffee machine what a great outfit it was.

It would have been hypocrisy he knew really to go on about it, he had spent enough of his life studying women's clothing for a quick thrill, a glimpse of lingerie or lace, and so he kept his council, smiling at her boldness.

She put a light linen jacket over the top to provide a little, much needed, extra coverage and then they set off to work, hand in hand.

The morning flew by, Rob checked that the keyboard logger seemed to be working for now, he would have to get the files from Leo's machine later when he was sure he would have logged in.

He saw a little of Natalya flitting from one meeting to another and tried not to notice the way that the other guys eyes tracked her around the office. She kept her jacket on for most of the morning so didn't cause too much of a stir.

In the afternoon there was a meeting to discuss the upcoming software release and Rob knew that all the teams would have sent a representative along, he checked the invite list and both he and Natalya were there along with Leo and the head of trading plus some project management folks.

As he walked into the meeting room it became apparent that it was a hot, dull and airless room with windows looking out onto a back alley and the sun just struggling to shine in through the dirty glass.

Rob removed his jacket and puffed his shirt in preparation for another boring meeting, when Natalya arrived with Leo. Somehow she seemed to have befriended him, and they were discussing his house in Sardinia and her favourite kinds of Italian food as if they were old friends.

At some point over lunch, she seemed to have discarded her jacket and she was now sitting across the table from him wearing her super sheer blouse displaying a clear view of her lace emblazoned breasts for all to see.

As the other attendees all assembled around the table, somehow Rob managed to feel exposed almost as if they were looking at him. Natalya on the other hand was completely unfazed by the various glances and looks that her top was generating and was rather enjoying getting to know Leo who seemed a lot less dull than the last time they had spoken.

Despite the entertainment of having a beautiful woman in a relatively pleasant state of mild undress, the meeting did indeed seem to drag on for Rob. He was worrying how he was going to get the files that he hoped contained Leo's password off his PC, and it was still unclear what Natalya had planned.

Once it was all decided however, Natalya made a quick announcement that clarified things a little.

"Hey guys, it is my flatmates birthday today and we'll be having some drinks after work, you would be very welcome if you fancy coming along."

Most of the other guys made their excuses, but Leo in the spirit of détente that seemed to have grown between them confirmed that he would indeed join them at the pub a little later. Rob watched him walk out of the room with his keys and SecurePin card jingling at his hip, wondering what Natalya had planned for getting it from him.

In the last hour before they left, Rob finally thought up a ruse to get access to Leo's PC, purposefully disabling his account for a second to force him to be disconnected so that he could then rush over and demand access to the log file in order to diagnose the problem.

Leo was still chatting with Natalya at the time and Rob could see his eyes wandering down to her bra at every opportunity, even as Rob copied the log file off the PC and promised to go and do some diagnostics.

As he opened the file he could feel his heart beating in his chest as the first phase of their plan reached fruition. He could indeed see the password keys that Leo had entered at the password prompt, and relief was mixed with excitement at how daring and happy he felt.

Come six o'clock, Natalya led a gleeful little crocodile of technologists and business people over to the local pub. She was still just wearing her practically transparent blouse and he wondered how many of the guys had just come along in other to look at her.

Once in the pub, they bumped into Mariya and between the two of them, they seemed like they were on a mission to get all the other guys drunk. Mariya was wearing a short flowery dress with thin straps and joined in with birthday drinks with glee. Round after round of beer were drunk and Rob had to seriously fall behind and switch to soft drinks in order to keep his head in a reasonable place. He pretended he has switched to spirits but could already feel the effect of the alcohol.

He could see the other guys getting really plastered, and as they did so their lascivious tendencies just got worse and worse. There were times when two or three guys were basically starting at Natalya's top, completely unaware or uncaring that they were being observed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • She Made Him Do It Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds