• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Angela's Plan

Angela's Plan

12

This story features interracial sex between black men and married white women. It is all a work of fiction, and if you do not like reading such stories then please do not continue reading. Enjoy!

*****

"Approach, do you have that ambulance ready?"

"United 9108, waiting and ready for you."

"Great!"

"United 9108, your traffic is a Fokker F-27, nine o'clock and three miles."

"Approach, I see traffic."

On landing the tower gave me my gate, "United 9108, taxi to gate Alpha six-nine."

The medics rushed in as soon as the door opened. We had just taken off from San Francisco to fly to Houston when an elderly man developed serious respiratory problems and a doctor onboard recommended we land as soon as possible.

As per protocol, ground staff questioned me to assess my ability to fly again that night. I confessed I was a little stressed and suggested that it would be best someone else flew in my place. They agreed, and I was relieved of flying duties for the day.

I called up my beautiful wife Christine and told her that I'm going to be back home much much earlier than expected because of what had happened. Chrissy, as I call her, was excited to hear that and said, "That's fantastic news. Angela is on her way here too! See you soon, honey. Love you."

Angela is a skinny, short-haired blonde who wore her "lifestyle" on her sleeve and my wife's best friend. Angela and her husband were swingers. Actually, Angela was the swinger. Her husband Matt wasn't interested in the lifestyle, but he did not have any problems with his wife dating other men. It seemed to work for them as they had now been married for fifteen years and had two young children. In her early forties, she seemed in no hurry to slow down her lifestyle. Angela and her family lived in southern California but one of Angela's favorite boyfriends lived in Oakland, which meant she would frequently take a trip up during some weekends.

Chrissy had been a wild woman before she met me. Just like her best friend Angela was now, she had had a long list of boyfriends and friends with benefits. However, even during that long history of sexual relationships she had never once "cheated" on anyone. The two of us had great love and respect for our openness in our relationship, but Chrissy was committed to monogamy. She feared that moving the relationship itself to a non-committed one was bound in end in tragedy and heartbreak. While Angela and Matt were testimony to how open relationships can function, Chrissy believed she, I or both of us weren't as strong as her best friend and her husband.

**

I arrived home and into the arms of my beautiful wife. Chrissy had been on the treadmill and was wearing her trademark pink sports bra, black shorts and white sneakers. Her long blonde hair was restrained in a pony tail and she had that fabulous smile that always melts me.

We kissed, exchanged I-love-yous and she went back to finish her run while I went to change into some loungewear.

As I sat sipping my coffee and reading the latest Aviation magazine, I heard a knock on our door. I opened it to find Angela and her boyfriend Tyrone. She was surprised to see me. "Randy, I thought you were flying off to Texas today," she said as she hugged me.

I could smell sweat and sexual aroma emanating from her. I caught a glimpse of several hickeys that Angela proudly wore on her neck. The loose boobs in her loose shirt indicated she hadn't bothered to wear a bra. She was also barefoot and had the skimpiest shorts that I had ever seen on her.

As I noticed all this, I managed to say, "Yes, I had a stressful situation after take-off and had to turn back. So, I decided no to fly again today."

"Oh, that's bad. Have you met Tyrone before?"

"Of course. Several times," I said as I shook the large black man's hands. "Please come on in. Chrissy is just finishing up her run and will join us soon."

"Thanks Randy, but I need to run. I think the boys will be waiting for me at the shop and the bay bridge traffic does not get any better," Tyrone said.

He then proceeded to hug Angela and give her a sloppy kiss on the lips. "See you soon, babe."

"See you soon, Ty. Thanks for the wonderful time last night. I'm going to catch some sleep now before my afternoon flight back home."

I made Angela some coffee and sat down to speak with her. We made smalltalk of random things as the two of us waited for Chrissy to show up.

When Chrissy eventually showed up after her run, the women squealed with joy as they hugged each other.

"Looks like you had a rough night Miss," giggled Chrissy referring to the hickeys on Angela's neck.

"Yeah, Tyrone's quite the biter. Too bad you can't easily see what I did to that bastard," laughed Angela referring to Tyrone's dark skin that could hide bruises and hickeys.

"Well, well, you must be tired after that workout you had Tyrone then. Want to go straight to the bed?"

"After this coffee that your wonderful husband made just for me."

"Ha."

"By the way, Chrissy, Tyrone thinks a woman's ass should look like yours and not mine, which he says looks like a middle-schoolers ass," laughed Angela.

"I didn't know your man was looking at my ass. Men. Hmpf."

"Oh come on now, you know men check you out all the time, Miss Sexy. You think just because you wear that ring on your finger when will change. I know all about how you've used that sexy body of yours," retorted Angela.

"That's in the past," giggled Chrissy.

"I'm sure Randy wouldn't mind if you took a boyfriend or two every now and then," said Angela.

"Ah. Uhm. We've chosen not to discuss that Angie," said Chrissy who was clearly in discomfort when discussing that topic.

"Oh come on now."

"Angie. Stop. Please."

"Chrissy, it's fine. I can leave if you ladies want to discuss in private. You know I'm not the jealous type," I chimed in.

"Yes! See, I told you he's just like Matt. You're the man, Randy. You're the man," said Angela as she high-fived me.

Now, this "topic" wasn't a new one. It had come up several times before in our meetings with Angela, and also when Chrissy and I were alone. I had made a clear stance that I had absolutely no problems with Chrissy following the footsteps of Angela. I just wasn't sure if I could be like Matt, or if I'd be tempted to sleep around with other girls. We pilots have a stream of hot chicks vying for our attention in the form of sexy flight attendants. I guess that's where Chrissy felt insecure, that a flight attendant may snag me?

"Chrissy, remember, just follow your heart. You'll have my love whenever you come home," I said as if to encourage her to speak her mind.

"Randy, I love you and I do not want Angie's lifestyle. However, I sometimes also miss my wild days," Chrissy said in part embarrassment and in part confession.

"It's no use holding your heart back, my dear. I married you because I love you and that will somehow not change if you somehow started having more sex."

"Trust me, it enhances your sex life with your husband and bonds you much better. My relationship with Tyrone is all about lust, but love and family are with Matt and the kids. They are two very different things," said Angela.

"The two of you have made up your mind that I should fuck around, uh?"

"Nope. I'm just saying it's no problem for me and that you should go where your heart wants to take you."

"Chrissy, I have an idea," said Angela.

"And the idea is?"

"I've told you about the Tahoe cabin trip in three weeks right?"

"You told me you were going to Tahoe."

"Yes. I'm going to Tahoe to party with Tyrone and his friends. Matt and the kinds are going to be in Reno and the lake."

"OK. And?"

"Well, Anna is thinking of coming to the party as well."

"Anna who? Johansson?"

"Yes!"

"OK. So?"

"Well, it's going to be a very informal party that is going to turn into some really hot shit. I was thinking that you could join us at the party and see if you really want to get back to your wild ways or not. There are three bedrooms in that cabin, so it can be nice and private if you do go through."

"Oh, god. I have to think about it Angie. It is too much pressure."

"You have three weeks babe," winked Angela who turned to me and said, "Persuade your hot wife. She'll come back to you with a fire burning inside her."

***

Three weeks later, our car lumbered out of the San Francisco bay area along with thousands of others looking to escape from the city life. The car was quiet and there was tension in the air.

"You know nothing is going to happen, right," said Chrissy as she tried to reassure herself that she can hold strong.

"Babe, I do not mind if something does happen," I assured her.

Silence.

"But there's going to be alcohol, and drugs perhaps. I might lose my inhibitions quickly."

Silence.

"Randy, no matter what happens I want you to stay beside me all the time. It will give me strength during this test."

Silence.

"Randy, I'm getting so scared and yet I have butterflies in my stomach."

Silence.

I looked at Chrissy. My beautiful blonde wife was wearing a grey woolen sweater, jeans and boots. She had her pearl necklace and earrings and a gentle amount of lipstick. Her brilliant blue eyes glittered as it caught the last rays of the sun. She was dressed as elegantly as ever and there was anxiety written all over her face. She had agreed to go with me to the cabin and see where things go after several days of persuasion from me, with help from Angela and Anna. I felt for her as I understood her predicament.

"I love you Randy."

"I love you too Chrissy."

Silence.

There was more of the all-familiar silence as we crossed Sacramento and began our ascent into the Sierra-Nevada. It started with a little rain, and then smaller flakes of snow followed. As we climbed, the snow flakes started getting bigger and we could see some cars and trucks pulling over to put on chains. Just as we entered the city of South Lake Tahoe, we could see that the highway patrol gearing up to close the highway because the roads were just too treacherous.

Our car skidded and slid as we meandered toward the cabin, and Chrissy was getting more and more anxious with each passing second.

"Chrissy, you look like a wreck. Relax. Take some valium if you need to calm your nerves."

Chrissy popped in some valium instantly. Her hands were shivering as she drank some water. She was tense and worried. That poor woman.

We pulled into the ankle deep snow on the driveway and switched off the car. We hugged and I told Chrissy how much I loved her. "Whatever happens in there is fine. Don't be pressured into doing something your heart does not want to. OK?"

Chrissy nodded.

"Be yourself. You're a chirpy, sweet and sexy woman. And I love you."

We kissed.

The valium seemed to be doing its work. Chrissy was more relaxed as she smiled nervously and said, "Let's do it," as she opened the door.

We waded through the snow to the cabin door. We heard loud hip-hop music being played inside as we knocked on the door. After a few minutes of waiting for someone to answer, we attempted to push the door. It was open.

Feeling like imbeciles, we walked in to some rather loud music. No wonder that no one had heard our knocking. The TV was playing a football game and the room smelled of marijuana. We made eye-contact with a shirtless black man, who started gangsta-walking toward us. He was incredibly well-muscled and had tattoos and nipple piercings. He had an open bottle of beer of which he took a sip as he came close to us and said, "What's up, yo?"

"Is Tyrone around?"

"Yeah, he just went to the crapper. You must be Chrissy and you must be her man?"

"Yes," Chrissy said sweetly, "this is my husband Randy."

"I'm Jerome. Nice to meet you two, yo. Want to have a drink?"

"I'm fine for now, thank you," I said.

"Chrissy! WELCOME," shouted a familiar voice as I saw Tyrone running down the stairs. He hugged Chrissy and kissed her on the cheek and said, "I'm so happy to see that you guys decided to come here. Looks like you beat the storm too."

"Yeah, just about got into the city as they were closing down the highways."

"Angie and Anna are stuck in Reno, because the Donner pass has been closed," Tyrone told us. "Come, let me introduce you to my boys."

Tyrone held Chrissy's arms and took her to the sofa where his friends were watching Raiders thrashing the Chiefs. I followed closely.

There was a fat dude munching on wings who was called Jimmy. Next to him was a tall, muscular dude who was called Marcus. Then there was also an older black man sitting on a love seat who was called Pop.

Five men! I knew Angela and Anna planned to go the whole way, but still five men and two, maybe three, women? I had imagined Angela's swinging parties to be one-on-one's in separate rooms, but it clearly looked like there was going to have to be some more forms of sexual activities than just straight one-on-one sex.

After the round of introductions, Chrissy came to me and we moved away from the crowd to have a chat.

"So, what do you think," asked Chrissy.

"About what?"

"About me doing one of these guys, silly."

"You've got a lot of choice, I see," I winked.

"Never a bad thing to have too many choices," giggled Chrissy.

"I think I need some valium now. Can't believe Angie and Anna aren't going to be here for a long time."

"Yeah, I was sort of hoping they'll lead the way here."

We caught glimpses of the men looking at my wife in lust. "Looks like there are a lot of horny men watching the game there."

"Yes. I could see that that old dude already has a big one."

"Wow, was it hard?"

"Nope. Just big," laughed Chrissy, "his boxers aren't hiding anything."

"Oh my."

Just then we were interrupted by Tyrone who said, "This is the last beer. Chrissy, why don't you take this and hang out with the boys while Randy and I walk down to the store and get refills?"

Without even giving Chrissy a chance to speak, Tyrone dragged her away and put her in the middle of the sofa between Jerome and Marcus. Then he came to me and dragged me outside.

As we walked toward the store, Tyrone said, "Sorry for dragging you out, but I think Chrissy needs some time alone with the guys to get to know them better."

"I understand," I said.

"Great."

After some time, Tyrone said, "I don't know if Angie's told you this, but I've had a crush on your wife ever since Angie first introduced me to her."

"Angie's hinted at that before," I laughed.

"That's good. I've had a boner for her for so long man. I wanted to be there now, but I didn't feel good about sending you out alone or with one of the boys."

"I don't mind going alone. You can go right back."

"It's fine. I have the whole weekend ahead. And Oakland isn't too far from San Francisco," laughed Tyrone as if he knew that Chrissy and he would hook up even beyond the weekend.

The rest of the trip was relatively quiet except for some odd smalltalk or two. The snow had only gotten deeper as we carried the beers back from the shop.

As we walked into the door, my eyes searched for Chrissy. She wasn't at the sofa as she was when I had left. Looking around, I couldn't see Jerome in the room as well. My heart raced at the though of Chrissy fucking the tattooed black man. I dumped the beers into the fridge and pulled one out for myself. I needed one to cool me down as all sorts of erotic thoughts were racing around in my head.

Just then I saw Jerome walking in from the patio, where he had gone out for a drag. "Man, where's my Bud? I don't like this Coors Light shit, yo," he complained as he saw the beers we had bought.

I didn't pay attention to him as I was more interested in knowing where Chrissy was. I thought was helicoptering my wife as if I would a child on her first day in kindergarten. I looked around and caught a glimpse of Chrissy walking down the stairs with a beer in her hand. She had changed into her lounge wear now. She was wearing a loose T-shirt through which her bra-free boobs jiggled as she swayed her way down the steps. Her tight pajamas showed off her panty lines and the curvature of her fine ass. She had put on more lip gloss since I last saw her and had enhanced her pretty blue eyes with ample amounts of mascara.

She smiled and walked straight to me and asked, "How do I look?"

"You've got a FUCK ME written all over you," I replied.

Chrissy giggled. "That's the plan now, isn't it?"

"You smell funny."

"Jerome rolled me a special joint."

"That's what it is."

"Yeah, he said it was expensive shit."

"Oh honey, how much do we owe him?"

"I took care of it. Don't worry."

"Serious?"

"Yeah, I blew his nuts out."

"Whaaaaaaat," I said in surprise. Chrissy doesn't suck dick and thinks putting dicks in mouths are disgusting and unhealthy... for sexual organs!

Chrissy was laughing loudly at that point and I knew she had pulled a fast one on me. I smacked her ass in return. "You silly woman! I should have known better."

"So, who's been putting moves on my wife while I was away."

"Well, Pop is a particularly smooth talker and isn't afraid to speak openly about his feelings for me."

"And?"

"He asked me if I took it up the ass, because he thinks I have a mighty fine ass for a white chick," Chrissy giggled.

"Up the ass. Have you done it before?"

"Yep. A few times."

"Damn woman. I didn't know that."

"Sorry, you never asked," giggled Chrissy who was acting a little intoxicated now.

"So, what else happened when I was away."

"Well, Jimmy is very shy and I don't think I ever heard him say a word. Jerome was too much of a pothead to say or do anything, and all he ever did was speak gibberish and go out to the patio for pot breaks. Marcus snuggled with me during the game and talked me into getting into something more comfortable than what I was wearing. And that's about it."

"So, you think you're going to hit off with someone today?"

"I don't know. They all seem friendly and nice, but no one has swept me off my feet yet."

"That will be me," said Tyrone as he walked in on our conversation.

Chrissy giggle and I was startled.

"And why do you think that way mister," asked Chrissy.

"Because I've had the hots for you for years and I can give you many many orgasms," said Tyrone in a rather cocky voice.

"Well, if you've had the hots for me for so long, I think you'll end up looking like a P.E."

"That doesn't matter, because I can stay hard after an ejaculation," retorted Tyrone.

"I don't believe it. Men are wasted after they cum."

"Not me. You can call Angie right now and ask her that. Or better yet, find out for yourself," said Tyrone as he quickly pulled his pants down.

"Oh my," said Chrissy as she saw Tyrone's eight inches stand up in a nazi-salute.

"Husband, do you mind if get myself acquainted with this fine gentleman and see if he's bluffing or right?"

"Go ahead honey."

"Alright," said Chrissy as she grabbed Tyrone's dick and pulled it as she headed to one of the bedrooms. "You better be right about what you said, otherwise I'll unleash my nutcracker on your balls."

As Chrissy hauled away Tyrone to "experiment" on him, I grabbed a beer and went to the men hanging out at the bar watching replays of the game and making commentary on the game.

Marcus was the first to speak with me, "Looks like Tyrone's gotten a hold of your lady"

"Yep."

"You better go to bed man, he's going to take forever if she lets him have his way with her," laughed Jimmy.

"Yeah, that's true. We're just hoping they clear the roads soon so that Angie and her friend can get here soon and take care of our sorry dicks," said Pop.

I went to lie down on the sofa and soon went to sleep as I was exhausted after the long week and the drive.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Angela's Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds