• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother's Boyfriend

My Mother's Boyfriend

Author's Note: All Characters Are Eighteen Or Older.

*****

It was an unbelievable sight. Max squeezed my mother's C cup titties as he fucked her senselessly from behind. They were in my mother's bedroom. Standing next to the bed. All sweaty. All shiny. Jiggling wherever they could jiggle. My mother's back to his chest, the back of her head just inches away from his face, her moans and the sound of flesh slapping flesh ripping the silence of the house apart. If I didn't know any better, I would think that this was all some accident. Me catching them like this. But I know Max and there is no way he would have left the door open and not thought that I would catch them fucking. He wanted this to happen. The bastard. The sick perverted bastard. He wanted me to see him treat my mother like a prisoner treats a bitch. And he wanted me to see him see me.

What an asshole.

And to think, I had almost started liking him.

I first met Max a little over six months ago. I had just turned eighteen and my mother decided that, because I would be moving out in a couple of years, it would be best to start dating so she could find someone by the time I did leave home and not have to live alone.

"But, Mom," I said. "You're not gonna be alone. I'll always come and visit you."

"Yeah," she said. "But what about all the times you won't be here? You know how much I make. I won't be able to survive on just that alone. I need someone to help me pay the bills around here."

"I can still help you pay the bills."

"No, you can't."

"Yes, I can."

"How?"

"All I have to do is send you half my check and you should be good. Especially if I do get into the medical field."

"But, honey," my mother said. "What about your own bills? Won't it become too much to pay my bills and your bills at the same time."

"Not if I become a doctor," I said. "You know how much a doctor makes? Shit, I'll be able to take care of you and me with no problems."

"Honey," she said, trying her hardest not to get mad.

She knew I was full of shit. There was no way in hell I would be able to pay off her bills and my bills at the same time and not have any trouble. And she knew that I knew that it would take me years to break into the medical field. First I'd have to go to college, which would take up a few years, then I'd have to find a job as an assistant in this economy, which, to be honest, wasn't great at the time, and then I'd have to work my way up in the business, and God knew how long that would've taken. But I had to try to convince her otherwise, even if I had to make up some bullshit on the spot. You see, I love my mother. She is the greatest woman I have ever known and all I wanted was for her to be happy. But the thought of her with another man other than my father (who had passed away a few years before that day-God rest his soul) irritated the fuck out of me. I guess it was that Freudian thing or something. I don't know. All I knew was that I didn't want her to date. I wanted her to stay single for the rest of her life and, hopefully, meet my father again in Heaven when she died.

Was that too much to ask?

Apparently so. Because a week later she told me she was going on a date with Max.

"Who?"

"Max. This guy I met online."

"You met a guy online?"

I hadn't even known she had created an online profile.

"Yes, silly. On the 'Milf lovers for Hunks' website. I met him last week and we've been hitting it off really nice. I think he might be the one."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. I just stood there, eyeing the black dress my mother was wearing, her hair, and her makeup, thinking: Oh, my god! "Milf Lovers For Hunks?" That's a hookup website.

My mother was on a hookup website. What the fuck?

Then I thought maybe she didn't know that it was a hookup website. Then I remembered that I had been on that website and it tells you straight up what its all about as soon as you click on the sign up page.

Oh, my god, I thought again. She really was planning to hookup tonight.

That thought didn't sit well with me. The image of my mother banging some guy really disgusted and stayed with me even after she kissed me and said goodbye.

If that wasn't bad enough, three days after that, I met the bastard.

My mother invited him over for dinner and before he even got there I was sensing there was something wrong with him. It wasn't just a biased thing with me. I really, genuinely sensed something wrong with him, but I didn't know what it was. So when he got there, I was on edge, shaking his hand firmly, keeping my eyes on him the whole time, trying to get a feel on who I was dealing with.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that first night. He was respectful and kind, even when I asked him if he'd gone to prison before. He made me want to apologize to my mother for having no faith in her quest to find a good guy to live with the rest of her life.

Then he started to come over more often and I didn't feel like apologizing anymore.

Don't get me wrong, Max never beat my mother or me or cheated on her or anything like that. I just didn't like the shit he did when I was around. Like tell me what her blowjobs felt like or tell me how much he enjoyed fucking her every chance he got or even comment about how my father was a loser for getting himself killed in a boating accident and leaving his hot sexy wife down here all alone with no one to fuck. And many, many more horrible things like that.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Why didn't I just tell my mother about what was happening? Well, it's the same reason I didn't say anything when I stood outside the doorway, looking in at them fucking with frightened eyes, my hands shaking, my legs as stiff as a board. I mean, I wanted to walk away or scream angrily at them or something, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I was too afraid. Too much of a pussy. I didn't know if my mother would believe me about what's been going on or if she would just think it was a jealous son sort of thing and that me walking in on them was just an accident.

Luckily my mom had a blindfold over her eyes. So I didn't have to worry about what she would do too much...as long as I stayed quiet.

Max smiled at me as he continued to pound his huge thick cock into my mother's pussy and stuck his tongue out like he was some sort of rocker showing off to the audience.

"Uh, yeah, Max!" my mother said. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me! Make me your whore!"

"You got it, baby," he said. "You got it." He picked up speed, pounding into her harder, making even louder slapping noises than before.

"Oh, yeah," my mother said. "Just like that. Keep it going. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Without realizing it, my cock had hardened against the front of my jeans at some point during this whole thing and I looked down at it as I felt pre-cum drip out of the head and down the underbelly of the shaft.

Oh, my god, I thought. This is actually turning me on. What the hell?

Even though my mother was thin, had a nice bubble butt, a cute round face, short dirty blonde hair, and milky white skin, I had only seen her the way I thought every son saw their mother: As a beautiful woman who raised me and had no interest in things like sex. But now I was seeing her the way I would see a chick on the street or in a porno. I was seeing her as a sexual object. Something I could stick my dick into and actually get off with.

All of a sudden, a deep voice inside my head yelled, "She's your mother, you idiot. You can't think of her like that."

Then another voice, just as deep as the first said, "Yes, you can. She's a woman. She has a pussy. It doesn't matter if she's your mother. Trust me. She's mine, too."

The second voice seemed more trustworthy, so I decided to listen to it and ignore the other. I reached into my pants, got a good grip of my cock, then began jerking it off.

Slowly at first, then faster and faster as time passed.

Max loved the whole thing. Laughing quietly to himself, he let go of my mother's left breast, gave me an okay sign, then cupped my mother's breast again.

My mother grunted. "Ugh, Max, your hand feels so good, darling. Squeeze my tits harder. Make milk come out of my tits."

Max shifted her and him over to the side a bit, then began squeezing her breasts even harder.

My mother convulsed violently and let out a terrifying scream as a wave of clear liquid blasted out of her pussy, soaking Max's cock, feet, and the floor under her.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mother, the woman who raised me, the only woman I had ever loved at this point, coming right on the floor of her bedroom while I watched and jerked off.

Is this really happening? I asked myself. No, it must be a dream. It must be.

Max calmed down and stopped pounding my mother so she could catch her breath.

"Can I take this off?" my mother asked, touching the blindfold.

"No," Max said. 'Leave it on. You look so sexy with it on." He winked at me.

"But it's starting to bother," she said.

"I don't care," Max said. "I said leave it on. Take it off and I'll have to punish you later."

"Oooo. Is that a promise?"

"Margie," Max said.

"Okay, okay. I'll leave it on."

"Good," Max said, pulling out of her and taking a couple of careful steps back, his hand wrapped around his cock, rubbing the shaft furiously. "Now get on your knees. I'm gonna come on your tits."

Oh, my god, I thought. I felt my balls rise. This was it. I was going to cum. In my pants. I couldn't control myself. This was just too good.

Still recovering from her orgasm, my mother had trouble finding the floor. Max helped her by holding her shoulder and gently guiding her down to the shiny hardwood, but once she was on her knees, she cupped her breasts, bringing them up as high as she could without pulling them off of her chest. "Here you go, baby. Come on my tits. Give me all of your man-juice. I want it all. I want every last drop." She stuck her tongue out.

Max crouched down just a smidge, pointed his cock at my mother's breasts. He looked at me and nodded as he stuck his tongue out the same way he had before. "Yeah!" he shouted. "I'mma come on yo, tits, baby!"

That was all I needed to hear. Before I could even change my mind about coming in my pants, I felt a powerful surge of pleasure rush through my body and I came in a flood in my pants, soaking everything. It felt like I pissed myself. Except I didn't feel so embarrassed about it. In fact, I felt great. Like I had just won a million bucks.

Spent, I took a deep, silent breath, then let it out slowly, trying very hard not to make enough noise to alert my mother of what had just happened.

Laughing again, this time at my orgasm, Max shook his head, then looked down at my mother. Her tits were still in her hands and her tongue was still out.

It was a good thing that my mother was patient, because, if not, she probably would've just taken the damn blindfold off, looked at Max, wondering what was taking so long, then found out about what was going on.

If this were any other occasion, I might have loved that idea, because, let's be honest, he was a huge dick bag. But this wasn't any other occasion, and now that I knew that he liked the idea of watching me watch him fuck her, I had to keep him around so we could do this more often. It was just too much fun to do it only once.

I felt the come in my pants squish around and roll down my legs as I took a couple of steps closer to my mother and Max, getting a better view of what he was about to do to her.

When he looked my way, I gave him a thumbs up, then he nodded, looked back down at my mother, closed his eyes, and let out a powerful moan as he blew a nut on my mother's tits, neck, and face, making her look like she had just survived the ending of the first "Ghostbusters" movie.

Before Max could even warn me about my mother taking off her blindfold or just order me to leave all together with a motion of his hand, I walked down the hall and went to my room, come spilling out of the ankles of my pants and onto my socks and sneakers.

Man, that was good, I thought to myself as I kicked my sneakers off.

Never in my life had I seen something as awesome as that or cum as hard as I did and I wished it would have lasted longer.

Oh, well, I thought, after a moment of going over it again and again in my head. Maybe next time.

A few minutes later, as I lay on my bed, stroking my cock, I heard a knock at the door. At first, I was going to let whoever it was outside assume I was sleeping, but then I heard Max say, "Dustin. It's me. Max. Open up. I got something for you."

Interested in what he had for me, I stopped stroking my cock, sat up, then said, "Come in."

The door opened and in came Max. He was wearing a pair of blue shorts, no shirt, and a pair of black sandals. In his hand he held a small digital video camera.

"Look," he said. "I know you never liked me, and that's okay, but I'd like to start a new chapter today. Call a truce between us. Maybe start a friendship."

"Okay," I said, suspicious and interested in making that deal.

"But this has to stay between us. Your mother can't know why we're being such good friends now."

"Yeah, because I was definitely going to tell my mother about what happened today."

He chuckled. "I know. It's just...Despite what you think. I really do care for your mother. Sure, I care more for her looks than her personality, but I do care for her and I would hate to do something to make her hate me. Her pussy is way too good to give it up so easily. If she broke up with me, I might have to kidnap her and rape her once a day in my dungeon or something like that." He chuckled nervously.

I didn't find it so funny. I stared at him, waiting for him to say he was just kidding.

"I'm just kidding," he said.

I smiled inside.

"Um...Anyway. So I brought this for you." He handed me the video camera.

"What the hell is this for?" I said.

"It's my video camera."

"No shit," I said.

He chuckled yet again. "I know. I'm stupid." He waved away his ridiculousness. "Anyway. As I was saying, I've been using it to record me and your mom in the bedroom. There's a lot of stuff on there. Everything from oral to anal to cuckolding. And I thought that you might like to have it, so you can check out everything we've been doing."

"Are you serious?" I said, not believing what he was saying, even though, in my heart, I knew that he was most likely telling me the truth.

"Yeah."

"And you're giving this to me because..."

"Because of what I said before. I want to start a new chapter with you. I know I haven't been the easiest step-father-mother's boyfriend-thingy-whatever you call it-to be around and I know that I do act like a pervert just to spite you sometimes, but I do like you. I think you're a cool dude. And now that I know that you are into your mother, I thought maybe we could share that with each other." He pointed to the camera. "I mean, I don't think you could watch me fuck her live all the time, but I'm sure that when we have a chance, I'll let you know, and when you can't, then...That's what that's for. So you can see everything that we do."

I looked at the camera. I liked everything he was telling me and wanted to do what he wanted to do, but there was just something bugging me about him. "Let me ask you something," I said. "When we first met and I said, 'You look like you've been to prison', and you said, 'Well, maybe in another life.' You were..."

"Lying," he said. "I was lying. In fact, I have been to prison. Only once, though."

"Because of this," I said, waving the camera around.

"Yeah."

"I thought so. What were you doing?"

"Video taping chicks in the dressing room where I worked."

I nodded. "Wow. Then you really are the pervert I always knew you were."

He said, "I guess I am."

"Well, good." I stood up. "All right. Here's what I have to say about all this. First, yes, I want things to go the way you want them to go. Second, I want to you to continue to be perverted around me. I want you to slap my mother's ass and do all the other shit you do while I'm around."

"So we have a deal?"

"Yes, we do," I said. "We have a deal."

We shook hands. "Good." He turned to leave. "Oh, by the way. I wiped up the mess you made out there while your mother took a shower. You might want to be careful next time you decide to blow your load on the floor. We might not be so lucky next time."

Max left my room, closing the door behind him, and I opened up the little screen on the side of the camera and jerked off to a video of a black guy fucking my mother up the ass.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother's Boyfriend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 996 milliseconds