• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 07: Final

Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 07: Final

I am snuggled up in a very comfortable bed. As I wake up, I realize master is in the shower. His laptop is open so I take a peek. Story seven is open; a notepad is by the laptop that says no edits. This leaves me reeling. Will he really do it?

How do I feel about it now that there is a baby? A baby, wow. That changes everything. Master comes out of the bathroom, cleanly shaved. He comes over and kisses me.

He notices the laptop open.

"Story Seven tonight kitten, time to get it over with," he tells me.

"Master, I don't want to go through with it. I will be yours now," I reply.

"You will go through with it Kitten," he confirms.

I panic. No, I can't. He can't.

My eyes dart around the room and I make a run for the door. I have it open when master slams it shut. I look at him; his eyes have a hardness I have not seen since story three.

"Lacy, I didn't want to play it this way, but apparently you are chickening out on Story seven. I thought you were eager to have them over. I don't think I can trust you today. So bound to the bed you will be while I go out," He tells me.

He grabs my hair and pulls me to the bathroom.

"Use the toilet Lacy; I will be gone for several hours. I don't want you to have to pee yourself," he says.

I go in the bathroom and slam the door. Damn, it does not have a lock, how can a bathroom not have a lock? I use the toilet, and then sit on it thinking. Maybe I can make a run for the door, coming out of the bathroom.

I stand up and quickly open the door. He is right there.

"Are you going to come to the bed willingly, or do you need to be pulled by your hair?" He asks.

In response I walk to the bed. I don't do or say anything as he binds me loosely by the hands and feet.

"That should keep you on the bed, but with some freedom of movement," he says.

He tries to kiss me, but I move away. He grabs my hair and pulls my mouth to him and kisses me rough and deep. Without a word he walks out the door.

I spend a good deal of time just staring into space; I was so sure this story is what I wanted. Now everything has changed. My thoughts go all over the place; he won't really go through with it. He wouldn't he say he loves me. What if he thinks it is the only way I will only be his though? He said he was going to follow the script.

I notice for the first time that he left several things on the nightstand. There are breakfast foods, pastries and fruit. A pot of coffee is in the orange decaf container. Some bottles of water, and a couple of books I have wanted to read. It is so sweet, I tear up. Tear up? What the heck. Oh, pregnancy hormones.

I pour some coffee, add some cream, and snack on the food. I open one of the books and start reading.

I must have fallen asleep while reading, because I wake up to the door opening. Master comes in; he has bags of something that smells very good. He sits on the bed next to me.

"Are you hungry kitten?" he says.

"Yes master. Can we talk about story seven?" I say.

"No Lacy. You are always bugging me to follow the script. This is the first script you intended for us, only one person can change it," he tells me.

He pulls out some sandwiches, and hands me one. We eat in silence. When he is finished he pours bubbles in the tub and starts to run it. He gets some massage oil out while it runs. When the tub is almost full, he unbinds me and tells me to get in and relax. How could I relax?

I did as ordered. He continues setting up the room, placing candles and lighting them. He gets a cup of ice and puts it next to the bed. I watch him warily. I am intentionally trying not to think about what is coming. I was ready before. I take deep breaths and try and prepare myself for what is to come.

He turns out the lights and the room is lit by the glow of the candles. He brings me a robe and helps me out of the shower. I put the robe on, and he rubs it against my body.

"OK, kitten, it is time. Get on the bed." I am resigned. I move to the bed and let him bind me spread eagle. Tears are running down my face. This is not hormones since I know how this will end.

He climbs up on the bed and starts massaging me with the oil. It is a slow, sensuous massage, his hands gliding over my oiled skin. After a while, he moves his hand down to my pussy. It is not wet. How can he expect me to be turned on when I know what is coming?

He moves his head to my pussy and his tongue starts circling it. He flicks it a couple times, and despite my fear and worry, I do start getting moist. He follows this with some fingers slowly in and out of my pussy. My mind slowly moves away from its despair, and starts to enjoy the sensations.

He adds another finger, increasing the speed. He sucks my clit into his mouth and nibbles. The orgasm I have surprises me, the intensity of my emotions and fear intensify it and I scream it out. Master gets a surprised look on his face, I don't scream often. He continues to work my pussy with his finger, and my clit with his tongue.

Once he is satisfied that I am in multi-orgasmic mode, he moves up the bed. He grabs an ice cube and circles my breast; my body is so hot it melts quickly and cold water runs down my breast. One hand moves back to working my pussy as he pours hot wax over where the ice was.

I arch my back in pleasure and pain, the sensation of cold, and then heat causing such a delightful pain. He moves to the other breast. He spends extra time with the ice, numbing around my nipple even more. The pain is intense when the hot wax hits, I scream and push my pussy into his hand as the orgasm rocks my body.

He rubs the wax away with a finger, then sucks and nibbles on my nipple. One of his hands pushes some ice cubes deep in my pussy. The sensation of ice melting out of my hot pussy always drives me wild and I moan. I start begging him to fuck me; a hot cock with the ice is just what I need.

My nipple is rock hard and sensitive, he moves to the other breast, rubbing away the wax; sucking the nipple in his mouth again. He bites down on the nipple as his cock enters me. I start to scream in orgasm again, but his mouth covers mine muffling it.

It is almost time, but I don't care. I just want to keep up the orgasms. He pulls away from my mouth, and pumps his cock hard and deep.

I can feel an intense orgasm coming on. He puts his hands on my throat and applies gently pressure intensifying my orgasm. He slows, keeping his hands around my throat. Tears are streaming from my eyes.

"What will it be kitten? Stick to the script and use more pressure on your next orgasm? Keep doing it until you stop breathing?" he asks. His eyes are very intense and also have tears in them.

I can't speak for a minute, his thrusting starts again and the pressure on my neck slowly increases.

I orgasm. Tears are running down my face.

"No" I gasp out.

His grip loosens slightly.

No what, Kitten?" he asks.

"No master, I don't want to die. I want to be yours; I want to have this baby." I say.

His hands move away very quickly.

"Now you are mine completely Lacy. I own you forever. You need to repeat that back to me." His eyes are so intense while he looks deep into my soul.

"Master, you own me forever." I whisper.

Once again his mouth claims mine, taking it, owning it as we moan our orgasms into each other's mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 07: Final

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds