• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hanson House Ch. 11

Hanson House Ch. 11

12

The following weeks went quickly for the students. Everyone had been so excited at their first real contact with cocks. The titfuck classes had served the purpose chosen by the staff. All the young women had been left extra horny and even more determined to excel in their studies and earn another chance for such close encounters.

They were all kept busy with special classes and academic work. The instructors, however, made sure that a few of the young women received still more "extra tuition".

Grace, with her big E-cups, was targetted for more attention than the others. Master Paul could not get enough of those big mammaries. It seemed like every second day Grace found herself dragged into an empty classroom or office where Paul and his cronies would make use of her big tits. In truth she enjoyed it and soon she looked forward to it. Grace had learned to use her tits to get what she wanted. Now she was learning that Paul could force her to trade her huge breasts for an opportunity to touch and feel the cocks of real men.

Stuart made a couple more appearances but Paul allowed others to use her tits as well. Grace enjoyed Paul bringing other men to use her. She felt proud that Master Paul was so eager to show her off. She enjoyed the attention and she was excited by their demands. Each time they came for her, Grace exposed herself and happily wrapped her flesh around their hard cocks.

The young student wasn't at all bothered that she might be seen as a slut or a whore. She had an ample sexual appetite and it was exciting that these older men wanted her. Grace understood the concept of love and she sometimes dreamed of sharing that with a man, her dominant-to-be, one day in the future. But the steady supply of cocks needing to be serviced had set her brain afire. Love might be one thing, but Grace was learning that her destiny was to be a slut for many men.

The only difficulty was trying to keep these extra "lessons" a secret from her peers. Each time she served she was left with at least two loads of cock fluid all over her chest. Paul was even worse because of the way his semen sprayed around as it shot from the head of his cock. Grace thrilled at being coated by Paul. But it made it hard to sneak back through the corridors when he left globs of semen drying on her skin and in her hair.

What was worse for Grace was that giving titfucks to the older men was leaving her feeling insanely horny. She'd taken to masturbating several times each day, dreaming of thick white cum being shot into her mouth and her young cunt. Finally it got so bad that Grace just had to ask the question. It was one day after she'd taken loads of cum from Master Paul and two of the attendants.

"Jesus Grace, you have some of the best tits I've seen on a young woman," Master Paul was saying. "One day your Dom will be proud to own them. But you must always remember how much more sexy they look when they're covered with cum."

"Master Paul," said Grace nervously. "Will you use my cunt as well for your pleasure?"

Paul grinned at her. "Feeling a little horny are we?" Grace nodded silently. Even as a second year she was aware of the risk involved in asking an instructor to give her sexual release.

"I'll tell you what," Paul said firmly. "I'm going to give you an extra challenge. Tomorrow I'm going to have a group of men in here. You will serve us all and you will do it as best you can. Understand?" Grace had nodded again. "If I am satisfied then I may decide to give you a little reward. Go back to your room now and think about it."

And so it was that on the following Saturday afternoon, Grace was summoned to Paul's office. She knocked quietly and was ordered inside. To her shock, there was Master Paul and four other men. Grace didn't recognise any of the others. But she kept her composure as best she could and carefully followed Paul's orders.

"These are friends of mine. None of them are on the staff here. I am taking a risk but I think you can be trusted. I know you are up for it." Paul stared at Grace until she realised what was required. Her eyes grew wide at the thought. Silently she nodded her assent. Grace knew other students were used by the staff but, to her knowledge, none so far had been given to outsiders. The idea of performing sexually for four strangers and their cocks had shaken her usual confidence.

At a nod from her instructor, the men had quickly stripped her naked. Grace had not said a word in protest. There was no time anyway since she was in uniform which meant only a skirt, her shirt and a bra. The men made short work of those and Grace helped by lifting her arms as they removed her bra.

Once she was naked, of course, the men all put their hands on her and, naturally, their attention was directed mostly at her large bust. All of them groaned and muttered obscene comments to one another. One insisted that Paul confirm the young woman was, indeed, still a sophomore. "Fucking hell," the man muttered. "I don't think I've ever seen a young slut as gorgeous as this one."

Their strong, mature hands wandered freely over her body. She could only stand silently, trembling, as the strangers squeezed and pawed her tits, pulled and played with her nipples. They groped her butt cheeks as well and sometimes she felt a hand stray between her thighs. Grace fought hard to contain her lust but she couldn't suppress her moans as the men explored her. In truth the novice couldn't have imagined a better experience than being given to five older men to use and enjoy her. Two of them took a turn licking and sucking on her nipples. She felt herself harden in their mouths, betraying her sexual need. Her body was filled with the heat of her arousal and her cunt began to leak heavily.

The men all took out their cocks and, for the first time, Grace actually felt her young cunt start to melt. She was made to touch and stroke each of them in turn. She held each shaft carefully, sensing the heat and the power in each one. The second year females dreamed of being allowed to enjoy a man's cock. Now Grace was presented with not one but five of the wondrous objects. They looked so big in her small, young hands.

Grace focussed the best she could, trying to memorise every detail of their cocks as she was passed from one to another. She'd not yet had her special class on "cock worship" so Grace could rely only on what she learned about cocks in the back seat of cars and, once, in her bedroom while her parents were out of the house. Her lack of experience, however, was no problem for the strangers. They were all far too concerned with having their cocks handled by a virgin and getting more turns with those massive young tits. Grace could clearly see the pre-cum each man was leaking from the tip of his cock.

After a while the men wanted more of Grace. She was taken over to the desk on one side of the room and made to lie back across the top. The young submissive simply followed their lead, mute and trembling at the thought of what they might do to her. One of the men parted her legs while another stood close to her, offering words of comfort to the bewildered young woman.

"Just relax," he said to Grace with a grin. "We want to explore your sexy young hole. If you relax then you'll enjoy it."

"I will," breathed Grace up at him. What Grace meant to say was that she would enjoy it. Of that she was certain. Grace knew the men would penetrate her digitally.

With her legs spread wide Grace was displayed to the five of them. She didn't care. She wanted them to touch her, to bring her off. She felt no fear, none at all. Their fingers would feel better than any of the young men who'd touched her before. One of the strangers was already stroking her cunt lips. She wasn't sure exactly how to service so many at once. But she wasn't afraid. She was thrilled to have been chosen. The fact that five men wanted to use her sexually was all for the better. Master Paul would keep her safe.

When the first finger dipped into her soaking hole she let out a low moan. She still didn't care, even when some of the men began to comment on what a slut and a "young whore" she was.

As soon as the first guy slipped two fingers into her hole Grace was cumming. She'd never experienced such a release before, not even through masturbation. She was a toy for these men and she loved the idea. Grace could do nothing but lie back and allow the five to do whatever they wished. That thought alone triggered her second orgasm even before someone decided to flick a finger across the top of her engorged clit.

The others began to maul her E-cup tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Grace could do nothing but lie there as one stranger after another fingered her hole and brought her to a loud climax. She knew she was totally at their mercy and cumming uncontrollably. Her face turned red with the embarrassment of being exposed as a total slut. It was humiliating and yet she felt so greedy in the presence of the group of older guys. It was no wonder she'd fought off those teenaged boys. Surely only grown men could make her body feel like this.

"Nice little cunt," came a comment.

"Hungry little whore," someone else offered.

"Fucking amazing tits."

Grace was still cumming without pause but the lewd comments made her glow with pride. Oh yes, she had imagined being made to perform for a group of men, gangbanging it was called, but the reality of being a slut for this group was thrilling beyond belief. When the men wrapped her hands around two large, erect cocks Grace knew at last what she truly was.

She came over and over again and wondered if they'd ever let her stop. Masturbation was never as good as having this group finger her hole and rub her swollen clit. Grace had never understood how grateful she could feel at being sexually pleasure by a man - or a group of men.

When the men finally were finished using her cunt, Grace was pulled onto a low chair. She was still panting heavily. She could feel the juices from her cunt pooling between her legs. Grace knew that the men could see how wet she was but she guessed they'd enjoy the sight. Again there was a twinge of pride at how easily sexual submission came to her.

They used her tits next of course. Two of them licked and spat in her cleavage as Grace held herself in position for them. For the first time she was really proud of her giant breasts and delighted by the attention the men wished to give them.

The men took full use of Grace, fucking her tits as they wished, using her as a mere plaything. She was kept on the edge of the chair as each man took a long turn before allowing the next to shove his meat between her orbs. Grace patiently held her tits between her small hands for as long as the men wanted. The young novice was quickly becoming experienced at giving a titfuck and she had plenty of time to practice that day as the men used her long and hard. The grunts of the men and the feeling of their big hard cocks finally convinced Grace she was thankful for her natural endowments.

Paul's friends felt no need to be gentle with the young student. They pumped hard in her cleavage and it was only a firm hand on her shoulder that stopped Grace from being knocked backwards. They surprised Grace with their powerful thrusting and their pounding against her chest made normal breathing difficult. The men worked her so hard and fast that several more times they had to spit on her to ensure there was sufficient lubrication.

Grace marvelled at the differences between the men, their size and shape. It felt so fantastic to have their hard flesh stroking in between her tits. Already Grace knew that a hard cock was something to be adored. She knew she wanted them as much as they desired her. Grace was getting wetter as she wondered how they'd all feel in her cunt.

One of the men, tanned and lean, stood next to Grace and began to swing his cock against her cheek. Soon he was slapping her with his cock. It felt hard and heavy. Grace was thrilled and even more aroused to have the older guy so casually use his cock like that. A friend joined him on the other side - she was being beaten by two big, erect phalluses. Grace heard herself gasp with delight. The reality was that she was being touched by two cocks, used by two men. The student was so horny, so hungry for cock and desperate to be fucked.

Several of them stroked long enough to touch the tips of their cocks against her lips. Grace was expected to lick their pre-cum. She did so without hesitation, excited by the thought that such pleasures usually were denied to first year girls.

When the first of them arched his back and shot his load Grace heard herself moan with her own pleasure. She was grateful, feeling anointed in some way. Still so young, it was a revelation to experience the lust of older men. She was excited for them to release themselves and to feel their hot cum splash on her pale skin. The fact they were breaking the strict rules of Hanson House only made it more exciting for Grace.

"Take this, you harlot," muttered the second stranger as his thick white juice spurted on Grace's neck and chest. Quickly he coated Grace in a fresh load of semen and her skin and her tits glistened beautifully in the light. Taking the second load only heightened the thrill for Grace. Having five men lined up to fuck her tits seemed the best way she could serve. She felt strangely fulfilled to be used in that way.

The tanned man was next and he once more slapped her hard with his cock. Grace could only grin at him, knowing she was being degraded but happy al the same. She couldn't decide if a cock-whipping was a punishment or a reward. When he placed his cock between her heaving tits she noticed the extra load of pre-cum on the head.

This one had the largest load and with each thrust he spurted another thick coat of cream across the top of her tits that soon dribbled down over Grace's ample flesh. "Fuck those are great tits," he said loudly. Then he wiped his cock across her cheeks, left and then right, cleaning himself and dirtying her at the same time. Grace merely smiled at the sensation of hot, sticky cum plastered on her skin.

Master Paul and his remaining friend didn't want to use Grace's cleavage. Instead they made her stay in position, still holding her tits as cock juice began to pool in her cleavage. Grace did as she was ordered, still panting as the final two men took up position on either side of her. She but she never took her eyes off Paul as they both started wanking their cocks. More than anything, what she wanted now was to see the look in Paul's eyes that would tell Grace how well she had performed.

His friend was the first to cum, with a groan shooting big globs of cum at Grace and her bounteous tits. He worked his hand furiously on his shaft and the cum flew across her. Most of it went on her tits and hands. But the real excitement for Grace was feeling some of his hot cum splatter on her hair and even her face. Man-cum on her face. She glowed with pride and grinned her delight at Paul.

By now Grace was happily wearing four loads of cum. The result of four men using her in tandem. She could feel the weight of the cooling semen on her skin. Still she stayed in position as she'd been ordered. Grace, eager to please as a submissive, never thought about moving. Her instructor still had to finish his turn.

Paul placed his hand on Grace's head and tilted it back slightly, lifting her chin and extending her throat. He smiled broadly at her. "Now you can take my cum and then you can thank me for it."

"Thank you," whispered Grace excitedly as the Master moved his cock closer to her.

Paul shot his load almost silently. Grace could see him concentrating as he stroked his cock faster and faster. At close range she could feel the power of the spurting as his juices splashed on her skin. The instructor held her head tighter as he hosed under her chin and over her neck. Grace moaned and smiled with each thick spurt. She only hoped for more, wanting Paul to be the most virile of the group.

Even Master Paul, however, had to run out of cum. "Thank you," she whispered to him again and was rewarded with one of his sexy smiles.

Paul stepped in closer and wiped the head of his cock against Grace's lips. Like his friend, Paul cleaned himself on her face, debasing the pupil even further. He watched with approval as the young novice licked her lips clean.

Then Paul pulled Grace off the chair and she realised he wanted her on her knees. Silently, Grace obeyed. She was still so excited at being used by the five older men that she would do anything they asked of her. Especially Master Paul. In that position she felt herself to be beneath the men and it was so natural. Grace had five loads of cum slowly dripping down her neck and her tits. She would have liked a mirror to see just how she looked. All she could do was satisfy herself that she looked just as she'd behaved¬ - like a proper submissive little slut.

The men made ready to leave, putting their cocks away and commenting on how sexy and slutty they'd found Grace to be. She was happy to hear all of that, even the reference to a "cum dump". The fact was that Grace had experienced the desires of older men and she'd realised this was the fate she'd been waiting for.

Two of the men even said quiet "thank yous" to Grace. She smiled at them through a face coated with semen. She felt immense pride at what she'd just done. She'd loved the experience of serving these strangers, of being forced to submit and to serve at the command of Master Paul. The memories of that afternoon would fuel her masturbation for weeks to come.

It was only after the others had left that Paul signalled to Grace that she should get dressed. Carefully she put her uniform back on, knowing it would stick to her skin as the five loads of cum continued to dry on her.

"You do have great tits," he said to her. "And my friends enjoyed them very much. But the other reason we chose you is because we were sure you'd be able to perform like that, in a group scene."

"Thank you Master Paul," said Grace with a shy smile. He was right, of course, but Grace wondered how he'd gained such an insight. "Can we do it again, Sir?" She had loved being the object of their desires and she was ready to please Master Paul still further.

Paul grinned. "As long as we didn't hurt you. Your cunt might want a rest before you have us all finger you next time."

"Oh no Sir," she blurted. "I felt so good when you all did that to me. It was wonderful to have your friends touch me like that. I wouldn't have minded if you put your cock in my mouth as well, Sir." Grace had several times granted that treat to former boyfriends. She was eager to do that, and more, for the male instructor who'd opened the door into this exciting new world.

Paul chuckled quietly. "I can see how much of a slut you will become one day. I am sure those men would love to enjoy you again another time. But we have to take things slowly. You know that even 'extra tuition' is against the rules of Hanson House."

Grace wanted to ask more but before she could get the words out she'd been dismissed. "You'll have some extra washing to do this week," said Paul with another chuckle. The loads of cock juice had begun to dry on her skin. "You'd better run along now and get yourself cleaned-up."

Grace nodded her understanding and headed for the door. She was surprised when Paul gave her a little pat on her bottom. "Work hard Grace. You have a very promising future ahead of you."

She hardly slept that night, her mind still alive with thoughts of group sex and the delights of serving multiple men at the same time. She wondered, too, about the fact that they'd breached the rules of Hanson House. She wondered about who those men were. And she wondered what it meant that she had been shared with outsiders.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hanson House Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds