• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • If You Go Down To The Woods Today...

If You Go Down To The Woods Today...

Lucy and Colin were walking down a forest track after leaving their car in a small car park that led to the small forest. It was almost hidden and you would have to know it was here or you would miss it.

The woods had that natural silence except for the sound of the birds echoing through the trees and the slight rustling of the leaves from the light breeze. The sun was high and the air warm with the full flush of summer. She had come with him to the woods today as a favor for him helping her out with moving some furniture around her flat.

He'd admitted to her one night in the pub that he had a fantasy of tying up some young damsel up in the woods and photographing her, so she had agreed, though later she thought it might have been the third glass of wine that had clouded her judgement. He had looked really pleased and promised not to hurt her or do anything she didn't want him to. So in the end she had agreed, though now she was having second thoughts. He carried a bag with heaven knows what was inside; he had said it was all part of the fun.

They walked on for about another fifteen minutes until they came to a clearing with a area of closely cropped grass and dense shrubs and ferns all around.

"This is the place; I checked it out a while back." Colin said as he looked around the clearing as if deciding what to do. There were several birches dotted around the area and Colin placed his bag near a collection of them.

"What if someone comes along?" Lucy said as she also looked around.

"There won't be any body, we're miles from anywhere."

"Yes but what if."

"Don't worry; anyway I thought you wanted to please me."

"I do but I'm still worried."

"Don't bother yourself so much, we're completely alone. You saw there were no cars in the car park."

"Are you really sure it's OK?" She said as he crouched down and fiddled with his bag, setting up a tripod to one side, before reaching back in and pulling out a length of white rope.

"Sure, now stand right up against that tree, I'll tie you with you arms around it, we'll start with you forwards."

He led her to the trunk and tied one wrist with the cord, feeding it round the tree and bringing it out the other side before tying it round her other wrist, so pinning her to the trunk.

"Alright then, there's nothing to it is there."

He said standing back. She giggled.

"I suppose not."

He removed a camera from the bag, obviously quite a good one and after focusing on her to get the best position took some shots.

"Look as if you are struggling against the bonds. That's better."

She did as he asked.

"Right let's have you facing outwards."

He undid one of the cords and let her turn round before again passing it round the tree to tie her wrist once more. She felt the solidness of the trunk against her back.

He looked at her with her arms round the tree forcing her chest out, her large firm young breasts pushing against the light fabric of her summer dress. Her long blonde hair framed her fine featured face, which had large blue eyes and generous lips.

"Great that looks excellent."

Again he shot of some more shots. He then undid her wrists giving her a kiss as he did so. She smiled to herself it all seemed harmless enough and she quite enjoyed the fantasy play.

"Do you know what I'd really like is to have it more authentic, how about taking that dress off and then letting me tie you up."

"You dirty sod, not likely."

"Go on it would make it more real, you said you'd let me have my fantasy."

"What if someone came along?"

"I keep telling you there's nobody here, only us, go on don't be a spoil sport. I promise no naughty stuff."

She thought a bit about it, she kind of fancied Colin, but had never had sex with him just a bit of petting and cuddling, not that she was a virgin mind you. There seemed no harm in doing what he asked.

"Oh alright then just my dress mind you."

She reached up and undid the buttons down the front. Then, holding the dress by the middle pulled it up and over her head. Her underwear shone brilliant white in the sunshine against her lightly tanned skin. She pulled it right off and laid it down on the grass.

Colin smiled a standing there in her underwear she was a picture, her bra was white and lacy cupping her ample breasts, her nylon slip just concealing her panties.

"Can you take of the slip as it is a bit like a skirt, go on please."

"You said just my dress, remember!"

"Yea, but I meant down to your real underwear, go on please." He begged.

"Oh, alright," she said as she pulled the slip down over her hips and down her legs stepping out of it, before laying it down with her other clothes. She stood crossing her arms in front obviously very self conscious.

"That looks great."

He admired her beautiful body with its scanty covering, from her well filled bra with a deep cleavage between the lacy cups, to her flat belly with a small neat belly button. She had on small white panties, through which he could just make out the slight darkness of her pubic hair.

"This time I'd like you spreadeagled so I'll tie you between those two small trees over there." He pointed.

He led her over to two trees close to each other. Taking one of her wrists he tied it up high to one of the trees and then tying the other he pulled tighter so her arms were out each side. He tied this tight. Next he tied a hitch around her ankle and pulling her leg to one side tied it round the base of the tree. He then tied the other leg and pulled it tight to the other tree, this meant her legs were far apart. She looked a little worried as he bound her tightly between the two trees.

"Excellent see if you can break free."

She struggled, and although the rope was soft, the ties were too well secured to let her escape. As she tried to get loose he shot off some more photos, carefully aiming and focusing, moving around to get the best angles.

"Now just to be authentic I'll put this gag on and blindfold, alright?"

"Why the gag?" she asked.

"Well all maidens are gagged and blindfolded by wicked villains."

"Do we have to, you are sure there's nobody here?"

"Of course, I don't know why you're so worried." He started to sound petulant.

"Oh I suppose it will be alright." She said doubtfully, even though she quite like the idea of being tied up helpless, and could feel a tension spreading around the base of her belly.

He delved into the bag and pulled out a blindfold that he tied around her eyes.

"Can you see anything?"

"No it's completely dark."

"Right now open your mouth and I'll just pop in this gag." He said as he fitted the gag.

"You Ok? Nod if it's alright." She nodded and whined a bit.

He stared at her walking around her back and then back to her front. He continued to take more photos.

"Now I've got you! But I won't touch you if you don't want me to, you've only to nod or shake your head. So what I'd now like is to take off that bra so I can see those lovely tits, can I?"

She went to say no but of course the gag stopped her so she shook her head struggling a bit to get free.

"Come on don't be a killjoy."

She shook her head more vigorously.

"You're being very stubborn, I could just take it off you know as you are at my mercy."

She still shook her head struggling in the ropes.

"Come on or I'll get annoyed."

She shook her head even more. He bent down to rummage in the bag.

"Bugger it, I've left the other camera batteries in the car. I'll have to go and get them. And you can stay there like that until I return, maybe then you will change your mind by then and beg me do anything to release you."

She shook her head vigorously moaning through the gag, as she knew he would be gone about 30 minutes as they had left the car such a long way away. She kept shaking her head and wriggling about but he had already left her, going back by the route they came by.

She wriggled and struggled but finally realized there was nothing for it but to wait. She listened in darkness to the sound of the forest jumping at every rustle, hearing footsteps in every sound. Her heart was pounding as she stood helpless.

The moments seemed endless as she waited.

Was that rustling or her imagination, she held her breath, listening.

Alan had been out bird watching on this last morning before he left to move north, and was sitting quietly in his hide at the edge of the clearing. He had spent some time making it, knowing how shy the local birds were. This had all been spoilt by the intrusion of the two young people who after crashing through the woods like elephants, chose to stay right where he was watching. He was really annoyed and ready to come out and give them a piece of his mind when for some reason he held back. He relaxed once more and rather than watch the birds started to watch then instead. He was confident they could not see him.

The girl was young about twenty and very attractive with a stunning figure. They were obviously not just out for a picnic.

Very shortly he was glad he had stayed. He became increasingly amazed as before his eyes the two of them started to perform. As the young girl was bound to the trees he started to feel twinges in his cock and by the time she was down to her underwear his prick was as stiff as a poker. He opened his flies and after pulling down his pants a bit pulled his cock out and stroked it slowly between the fingers of his left hand. He fired off several photo shots of the girl struggling in the ropes, her white underwear contrasting strongly with her summer tan. He listened carefully and couldn't believe his luck when the boy said he was going back to the car, as he knew the car must be at least half an hour return away as there was no other access to the park other than through a small partly hidden track unknown to most people that he used to access this sopt. And there he was with a girl bound gagged and blindfolded, semi naked and helpless right in front of him.

"Well what do we have here then?" he said.

Lucy nearly jumped out of her skin as she heard the deep masculine voice behind her. She tried to turn her head, but of course could not see because of the blindfold.

"And what are you up to, some naughty games by the look of it. I saw your friend leave, gone for something back in the car I don't wonder. This is a turn up for the books."

She heard a camera click, to one side then from the front. His voice sounded middle aged but it was difficult to tell, She could hear him walking around her.

He shot off more photos.

"Very nice, you don't mind do you if I take some shots, but then you've got no choice have you."

He continued to photo her from the side, from low down, taking careful aim.

She kept moaning into the gag, but he took no notice, but continued to take shots.

"Well now what shall we do next eh."

He reached up towards her breasts, rubbing his hand slowly across the lacy surface. She tried to move away, but of course the ropes held her fast. His hand moved higher rubbing the tops of her breasts.

"They look like nice tits, shall we have a look?"

He hooked a finger into one of the cups of her bra. He pushed it in further, teasing her nipple under the fabric. He then pulled down the top of the cup exposing her nipple. Using all his fingers he forced her breast out to sit perched on the cup of her bra. Again he took some more shots. Next he repeated the move on her other tit until that too was exposed. Again more photos as she stood straddled, breasts exposed in the sunshine, both her nipples now clearly visible, medium sized with nice aureoles.

"Let's get rid of that shall we."

He reached behind her and unfastened the back, using his penknife cut the shoulder strap to remove it completely, and it fell to the ground revealing her breast fully to his appreciative gaze. The breasts were slightly pendulous and shook as she still struggled helpless against her restraints, exciting him even more.

'Very nice, now we'll need those nipples a bit stiffer,"

With which he took hold of them between his finger and thumb and squeezed them, shaking both tits as he held onto the nipples.

"That's better." He said as he licked and sucked at them.

More photos.

"Now what about those panties I'm sure you'd love to show me your cunt."

She struggled more violently but was completely trapped. He slowly slid the penknife blade down one side and cut through the thin material. She stiffened as she felt the blade against her body. The panties sprung to one side exposing part of her pubic hair, then repeating the operation on the other side, the panties sprang loose and fell to the ground leaving her completely naked.

"Lovely what a sight, pity you're not a true blonde, but never mind." He chuckled as he rubbed his fingers across her maidenhair before sliding them between her legs.

He knelt down in front of her and examined her sex, and she was helpless to stop him, licking her pussy as he held her buttocks to stop her moving. He kept taking the photos. Front views and side views, from down low to up high. Close ups and whole body shots. All the while he stroked his cock as it stood out from his flies.

He then quickly set up the camera on top of Colin's tripod, and took out what appeared to be a remote control. Satisfied he drew his shorts and pants down and stepped out of them, and calculating he had enough time to really enjoy himself pulled his T-shirt over his head, save for his shoes he was stark naked, his cock stiff and throbbing before returning to the girl.

She was still struggling to get free, but to no avail.

He rubbed his hands all over her body whilst taking photos, fondling and teasing her tits and nipples, before returning to rubbing his hands between her outstretched legs his fingers parting her cunt lips. He pulled and fiddled with them, licking his finger before slowly sliding it into her vagina all the while photographing her discomfort. He pushed his nakedness against her rubbing his erect cock on her bare skin.

"Now isn't that nice, just what you wanted eh, nude and defenseless in the middle of the woods."

He looked at his watch, there should just be time. He stood behind her his cock against the crack of her naked buttocks. He again played some more with her tits before reaching down and by bending his knees the head of his cock across the mouth of her vagina. It was slippery He chuckled to himself, she must have been turned on a bit by her foreplay with the young man, and now he was going to get the benefit of it. She again tried to escape but it was useless. He wet the end of his cock with some saliva before using his fingers to part her vagina before sliding the shaft of his cock inside her. She moaned and struggled powerlessly as he started to violate her.

His fat cock stretched her cunt as he slid its full length inside. All the while when he could, he carried on photographing. He grunted as he thrust his cock in and out of her, pulling and playing with her tits and nipples before returning to fiddle with her clit as he fucked her.

"Do you like that my fat cock?" He whispered in her ear.

He drove the eight inches of his cock in faster and faster, it didn't take long as he was so excited and with a grunt his cock stiffen and then pulsed as he ejaculated into her.

He stood holding her tightly, grasping her body to his, as his cock slowly deflating inside her. She groaned as the cock slid slowly out of her vagina. Again the camera clicking as he continued to photograph her with his semen oozing out of her vagina and sliding down her thighs.

He then quickly picked up his clothes, and camera. As he left he turned around, a looked at the slumped naked girl trapped and violated.

"Say hi to your friend, I'll be off now, have a nice day! "

And he was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • If You Go Down To The Woods Today...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds