• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lessons for Katie 09

Lessons for Katie 09

123

This is Part 9 in Lessons for Katie. My step daughter Katie and I have fallen in love with each other. During our holiday away Katie asked me if I would consider leaving her mother for her. After much thought and discussion, I had decided to do just that. Now it's time to let Katie know and to figure out how to tell my wife I was leaving her for her daughter.

5:32am is what the clock read the next morning when I opened my eyes. I jumped out of the bed in my best friend's guest room, excited about getting back to my Katie. The girl who had been my step daughter for ten years had now become my lover. I had a quick shower to freshen up. When I came into the lounge area I smelt coffee. Walking into the kitchen, Damon was standing there holding a cup out for me.

"I heard you up and about. Thought you might want one of these mate. How's the head?" referring to the potential hangover from the amount of beer we consumed the previous day.

"Good thanks. No hangover thankfully. Coffee.......you read my mind." I took a sip of my cup.

"Looking forward to today Jai?"

"I'm looking forward to getting back to Katie, if that's what you mean. I know it sounds cheesy, but I missed her last night. If you're asking if I'm looking forward to telling Kassy, welllll not so much. But hey shit happens and you've gotta deal with it right?"

We drank I silence for a few minutes. By this time Anna had gotten up, shuffled into the kitchen and joined us for coffee. She looked like she didn't want to be awake at all. She did look cute in her little boy leg shorts and sports bra. She was also sporting some impressive bed hair. It was screaming out to be brushed.

As we stood outside with me readying to leave, Damon hugged me. "Good luck mate. Let me know how things go."

"I will buddy. I will." He stepped back and Anna hugged me as well, kissing me on the cheek.

"You know where we are if you need us. Setting aside the Katie thing, I can't say I'm surprised you and Kassy are going to break up though. I told Damon ages ago you two didn't look happy together any more. Good luck with it all though." With that Anna squeezed me a little tighter and pecked my cheek again.

"Thanks guys. Thanks for listening. I'll see you again soon."

I got into my car, waved goodbye and drove off, heading to an unknown. A new life to begin with Katie and ending an old one with my wife Kassy. I felt excited and terrified all at the same time. The hour long drive back down the coast to the resort seemed to take longer.

I arrived back around 7:15am, parked the car and headed off to our bungalow. When I stepped inside I noticed Katie still sleeping. She was lying face down with one leg cocked to the side, naked, with the sheets kicked off. Quietly I crept to the bed, stripping my clothes as I went. As I got to the foot of the bed I could see her sex looking back at me due to her right leg cocked to the side. My cock had now sprung to full attention.

I sat at the foot of the bed watching her sleep for several minutes. She was so beautiful, even when she slept and wasn't trying to look pretty or sexy for me. Her long blonde hair flowed on the pillow behind her. Her lithe, toned body fully relaxed. The look of peace and contentment on her face as her shallow breathing escaped her lips, causing her endowed chest to rise and fall gently. I could not believe this Aphrodite before me wanted and chose me, adamant to make me hers.

Moving to my side of the bed I lay beside her running my fingers softly down her side whilst planting the softest of kisses on her back and shoulders. She shifted slightly to my touch. "Mmmm." was the only noise to come from her. I traced my fingers further down her side, over her hip and thigh, then back over her taught arse cheek, back up her side. All the while still placing fairy kisses on her skin. She stirred more rolling onto her side she took my hand, pulling it around her, holding it to her bosom and squeezed.

"I missed you. Good morning babe." She pushed her body back against mine so we were now spooning each other, my hardness pressing against her cheeks. "Feels like you missed me too."

"Good morning my love. I missed you too. I'm sorry. The beers with Damon just caught up with me. Have I told you I love you?"

"Not this morning. But you can tell me now." Wiggling herself against my erection. "Or you can show me."

I pushed back. Katie lifted her leg reaching between them to grab my throbbing cock. She rubbed my cock head up and down her slit, letting me feel her wetness, coating me in her juices to allow better entry. She then placed the tip against her entrance. I tried to push forward into her without success. She held me firm at her opening touching her labia and squeezed my dick.

"Not until you tell me you love me Mr Brennan." My sexy step daughter was playing boss suddenly, denying me entry to her innermost places until she got what she wanted.

"You know I love you Katie. I love you. I am in love with you and I want to be with you always."

Her hand released me, my cock pushing past her lips and into her awaiting pussy. We both moaned at the first intrusion of me into her. Just like most mornings now, she pushed back as I pushed forward. Always so slowly in the morning, more sensual than sexual.

"So how were Uncle Damon and Aunty Anna? I wish I'd have known you were going. I haven't seen them in ages."

"Good honey. Damon was helpful and a good listener."

"Helpful? How so? Mmmmm this is nice."

"Helpful as in I told him about us and everything that's been going on lately." Katie's body tensed. She stopped moving with me.

"Oh my God! What did he say? Was he angry? Was she angry? What if they tell mum? Oh my God!"

"Relax honey, it's okay. Like I said he was helpful. So was Anna for that fact. They listened, offered some advice. They were taken aback at first, but they're okay now." She started moving with me again.

"Okay but shit Jai. I didn't know you were gonna do that. Way to give a girl a heart attack."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I saw it as a good opportunity to get what's in my head out, since you were studying yesterday. God you feel good honey."

"So what did he say?"

"Sshhh. We'll talk more later. Let's just enjoy this."

Katie pulled herself away from me, my dick coming out of her still rock hard. She rolled over pushing me onto my back as she did so then straddled my waist, lowering herself back onto my cock. Once I was fully inside her again, Katie lay on my chest. I guess you could call it the reverse missionary. She then rocked her hips (and only her hips) back and forth whilst kissing me passionately. I couldn't believe the intense sensations running through my cock or body in this new position. It felt completely different to when she just sits upright riding me. While she was kissing me her hands ran over my shoulders and neck, coming to rest on my face cradling it tightly. My hands traced invisible patterns on her sides and back. Her hip rocking became slightly faster, her breathing deeper.

I could feel the tension build inside my balls, just as I could feel the tension build in Katie's body. Just as her legs clamped my sides, she moaned into my mouth. At the same time she rocked her hips back and held that position, causing my dick to put immense pressure on the front wall of her vagina. That was the last of my control gone, I came as well. Because of our position I could feel myself pulsing hard against her inner walls, at the same time feeling her spasm around my cock. It was heaven.

"Oh God I can feel your cum hitting me inside Jai. I love you. God I love you. Ooooo. Mmmmm ."

"I love you too Katie. Unnnnggg."

Katie relaxed her body just laying on me for several minutes after we had finished. I could feel my load oozing out around my now semi hard cock, pooling between us. We kissed softly for a while, enjoying the closeness and connection between our two bodies. Shortly after Katie sat up, still with me inside her and rocked back and forth a few times. I could feel myself stirring back to life.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure if I want this again or breakfast. Breakfast!" With that Katie giggled, jumped off me and headed to the bathroom. My cock was nearly back to full mast again when she pulled off me.

"Wait. What? You're going to start something and not finish. Really?"

I heard the shower turn on, so she probably didn't hear me anyway. I leapt off the bed and made my way to the bathroom as well. She was facing away from me when I arrived in the shower with her. I grabbed her hip and shoulder, bending her at the waist, aimed myself at her already sopping pussy and thrust into her with one push. Katie groaned.

"What took you so long babe? Thought you weren't coming."

"I will be soon you teasing little devil." I chuckled.

I began pounding into Katie's pussy harder and harder. Her juices were flowing lubing my cock up nicely. Then I had a thought and pulled out of her.

"Oh why did you stop? I was ...... oh God."

I pushed my well greased knob against her backdoor and the head popped in without much resistance at all. Katie was surprised at first but didn't stop me. Instead after a few seconds she pushed back, forcing more of my cock deeper into her arse. I loved how tight her arse felt. I could feel her muscles pulling me in further. Between her movements and my pushing I was soon buried to the hilt, my pelvis against her arse cheeks.

"Well this was unexpected. But I guess this is my punishment for teasing you huh? Not much of a punishment if I like it though. You've got me so full babe. I love it."

I began pushing harder into her tightest depths, each stroke getting slightly more forceful, but not a full pounding. Katie just kept matching me, pushing back each time I thrust forward. I soon had her standing almost upright, one hand on her pussy mound playing with her clit, the other gently around her throat, not squeezing just holding her there. Her moans got loader as time went on, begging me for more.

"F-fuck m-me h-h-harder Jai. Oh fuck. G-god I love it in my arse."

Her dirty talk and the fact I was ploughing away at her bowels only spurred me on more. I thrust up into her forcefully, jerking my hips each time, all the while still furiously rubbing her clit. I felt her orgasm onto my hand, her juices gushing out of her, trying to clamp her legs and collapse, but I held her in place never ceasing or slowing.

"Oh fuck I can't take it. Cum babe. Cum inside me. I want to feel it. Oh fuck."

A second then a third orgasm crashed into her body straight after each other, not letting her body recover from the one before. The constant contractions of her anus and arse around my cock was like getting a hand job at the same time as fucking her. It became too much to bear and I unleashed a jet of cum deep into her bowels with one final thrust. I held my self far inside her without moving so she could feel my cock pulse inside her. This caused a forth orgasm from her which helped to milk the last of the cum from my shaft. I held her against me until her last orgasm subsided. Katie stepped away from me, my cock sliding out of her still hard. She leant against the shower wall panting heavily.

"Oh my God Jai. That was indescribable. I mean I just kept cumming and oh wow. I was wondering when you'd take me like that again. I guess I should tease you more often if I want that again." She smiled and winked at me.

"You have no idea how amazing your arse feels honey. I see you've stopped apologising for swearing during sex." I chuckled. She laughed with me.

"Well you did say it's kind of an 'in the moment' thing and I was definitely in that moment. Come on let's get cleaned up, I'm starving."

We finished our shower, got dressed and headed off for breakfast. Me fruit and muesli and Katie bacon, eggs, sausages, the works. Apparently she was starving. After breakfast we decided a day by the pool would be great. So we went back to our room, changed into our swimmers and lazed by the pool all day. We would occasionally swim and horse around splashing each other, but the lazing was the order of the day. Katie's body looked incredible in her bikini. Not overly revealing at all, but she was still the most stunning woman by the pool.

I got several looks from people passing by, probably wondering about the age gap. Katie also got several looks from nearly every guy that walked past her. One time she was swimming alone and some young guy about her age swam up and started chatting to her. She was talking fine with him at first then I heard her say, "Umm that's my husband over there, so I don't think so but thankyou I'm flattered." I watched as she turned to swim away the young man grabbed her foot to stop her swimming away, pulled her back and whispered something to her. That's when everyone's head by the pool turned as a massive slap was placed across his face by Katie, followed by, "I told you I'm married you creep. Now fuck off!" Katie screamed at the guy then swam back to where I was now standing by the pool. I helped her out and she shrank into my arms.

"You okay honey? Want me to go have a chat with him?"

"No I think he finally got the message. He didn't see us together before as he not long got to the pool. He came over and just started chatting to me at first. He seemed harmless enough. His name is Cory. He asked me if I wanted to go get a drink with him. When I told him I was married and pointed you out, I went to swim away. The bastard grabbed my foot, pulled me back to him and said he could fuck me better than that guy over there, gesturing to you. That's when I slapped him. See this is why I don't want to be with guys my own age. They're all hormonal, dick thinking arseholes."

"As long as you're okay? Come on I think we've had enough pool for one day."

We gathered our things and made our way back to our bungalow, not before I looked over at 'Cory' with an absolute death stare. Upon returning to our room we both stripped off our swimmers and crashed down on the bed for a rest, dozing off with me on my back and Katie nestled into my left shoulder, her leg draped over mine, my left arm stroking her back.

I woke about an hour later, Katie was still sleeping. I slid my arm out from under her, deciding to go for a walk. I wanted to go to the resort gift shop and buy Katie a present, I wasn't sure what. I'd figure that out when I got there. Looking around I saw all the usual touristy stuff like postcards and mugs etc. I couldn't find anything I liked except some mango and coconut massage oil. I thought that might serve me well later and purchased it. The assistant said perhaps I might like the jewellery store on the other side of the lobby instead. I hadn't even noticed it, but would definitely head there.

On my way out the door I ran into Cory. I smiled, yet he looked like he would be more comfortable in a pit of snakes. He had instantly recognised me from the pool.

"Cory isn't it?" I asked in a semi polite voice.

"Ahh yes, yes sir that's right."

"That's a nice handprint your sporting there mate. Chase the wrong girl did we?" I was enjoying toying with the little prick.

"You could say that sir. Look I'm sorry ok. I didn't mean anything by it." His eyes were darting around looking for an escape.

"You didn't mean anything by what? Hitting on a married woman? Insulting her husband? Grabbing her and scaring her? Or assuming that in your years of experience you could please her in bed better than me? Or perhaps you're sorry you got humiliated in front of lots of people and probably your friends by a girl? So which is it?"

"All of it I guess. I mean I thought she was using you as a line to blow me off."

"So you thought that gave you the right to grab her and tell her what an excellent lover you are? I don't think so Cory. How about we make a deal with each other? What do you say?"

"Depends I guess. What deal?"

"You stay away from Katie and I won't finish what she started. I was going to earlier back at the pool, but Katie asked me not to. How's that for a deal?"

Suddenly his demeanour changed. It was like he instantly grew a spine. "I don't think you'd worry me too much mate. You're little wife probably saved you some embarrassment."

"Oh really. You're suddenly pretty mouthy for someone who got bitch slapped by a girl in front of a lot of people. Just stay away from me and Katie. Got it?"

I turned and walked away before things got heated just as the reason for his sudden bravado came into view. Two of his friends walked up to Cory asking what was going on. He puffed up to his friends saying I was the old dude husband of the hot chick that slapped him in the pool. I heard him say I was lucky I walked away when I did. I laughed, shook my head and kept walking across to the jewellery store. One of his friends caught up to me as I was walking.

"You threaten Cory mate?"

"Look. He hit on my wife, wouldn't take no for an answer until she slapped him hard. I was just telling him to stay away from the pair of us. Let's not make this any more than it already is and go our own separate ways."

"Or we could just kick your arse."

"Look mate. That's not something you want to start with me okay. So just leave it. I had a one on one manly conversation with your friend. I don't see why he needs his friends to back him up to prove he's a man." What he and his friends didn't know was I was in training for my first Dan black belt in karate. Getting into a fight with three ego pumped teenagers wasn't something I wanted any part of. "Let's just go our separate ways and be done with it shall we?" I turned and walked into the jewellery store, glad to be away from them.

Once inside I forgot about the three boys outside and set about my task of finding a gift for Katie. After searching through the store I finally found the perfect gift. A diamond and sapphire necklace caught my eye. 'This will look perfect around her neck.' I thought to myself. It was flat, made of gold and about half a centimetre wide. The price tag was a little extravagant, but Katie was worth it. With my two purchases in hand I thanked the sales lady and strolled back to our room. The boys had gone thankfully.

Katie was still dozing when I returned. She was now laying on her back, her naked flesh beckoning me. I resisted the temptation. Instead I took the newly purchased necklace from its case, admired it for a moment then began snaking it over her body from her shoulder, between her breasts down her stomach to the crease where her thigh meets her pussy, then back up again. The coldness of the gold and jewels had their desired effect and she roused.

"Hey there sleepyhead. Enjoy your nap?" I smiled down at her.

"Yeah babe I did. What's that?" her eyes still adjusting to being awake but motioning to the object that woke her.

"Oh this?" holding up the necklace. "Just a little something I picked up at the jewellery store in the main foyer. You like it?"

"Oh wow Jai. Are those real? It's beautiful, but probably too expensive." She was gushing.

"Yes honey they're real. You are far more beautiful than any piece of jewellery though. But I saw it, liked it, thought it'd look great on you and bought it."

"Oh I love it. I really do. Thanks Jai. Oh put it on me please." She sat up pulling her hair out of the way, allowing me access to her neck. I moved up behind her doing up the clasp then thumbed the necklace around to under her chin before tilting her head and kissing her softly on the lips. Katie looked into the mirror on the far wall at her reflection with the necklace. "I love it jai. I really love it and I love you too."

"It suits you perfectly honey. It looks gorgeous on you."

I wrapped my arms around her, snuggling my head against hers. We were both now looking at the mirror. Katie at her necklace, me at the exquisite beauty enveloped within my arms. Time was getting on and it was now nearly 6:00pm. So we decided to grab an early dinner.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lessons for Katie 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds