• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suzy Matron Ch. 11

Suzy Matron Ch. 11

12

George sat down stairs and waited for the bed to arrive aware of the two women trapped on the bed in the Master Suite and wondered what he was going to do with them tonight whilst he had the visitor come to the house to discuss the situation as regards Julie. He had the dilemma that he wanted Julie to be satisfied and he wanted her knackered as well.

He began to form a plan in his head that would keep them occupied whilst he dealt with the visitor and also cause them to have some pleasure at the same time and then he could have his fun afterwards.

Bang on four o'clock there was a knock at the door. George went to answer it and found two men stood there holding a new bed. George invited them in and showed them where the bed was to go. They noted how tight the stairs were but they felt that they would be able to get the bed up the stairs.

George offered them twenty pounds off the books if they would assemble it for him and the men gladly accepted the money. It took them about half an hour to assemble the bed and then they were gone and he was left alone with the two women and he wanted to break the bed in and make sure that it came up to the standard that he expected.

He thought to himself that he had taken Gladys that morning and Julie had done what he had asked her to so perhaps she deserved to be treated well with his cock and the pleasure that it would give her even though she had loosened her pussy and probably would not feel him as he entered her. He still wanted to fuck her.

Once the bed was assembled he went up to check on the handy work of the men. He jumped onto the bed and it did not collapse so that was a good thing so he thought that it was time to give it some exercise. He went to the Master suite and found that both women had fallen asleep and he was not happy at this situation.

As silently as he could he unshackled them and then he shouted.

"Wakey wakey my little bitches."

Both women began to stir on the bed and wearily they opened their eyes and looked up at George and could tell that he was not happy. They both knew that they should not have fallen asleep and that they would be in trouble and they were bound to be punished.

George went to the suitcase and decided what implement he was going to use this time to punish them. He settled on the good old- fashioned cane. He had not used that in a while and he liked the welts that it left on their arses.

"Assume the position ladies." He said.

Both Julie and Matron knew what was expected of them and got on all fours on the bed and got ready to receive the punishment that was about to be administered to them. They both looked at one another and wondered what the tool of choice was this time. When they heard George swish the cane through the air they both knew what was coming.

George tossed a coin in his head and it came down on the side of Julie. He took up position behind her arse and lined it up with the cane and then.

Swish, Swish, Swish, Swish, Swish and Swish.

He watched as each stroke hit the arse cheek of Julie and the welts began to grow and he got an erection and then he knew that he would fuck the arse of Julie when he had finished administering the punishment to Matron.

He went and stood behind the buttocks of Matron and his erection got even stronger. He really wanted to take that arse one day and he did not know why he had not done something about it previously. He had fucked Julie up the arse and planned to do it again but he had not taken Matron anally yet. Definitely something that needed to changed.

For now he put his sexual thoughts aside and began to think about administering the punishment to Matron's buttocks. He swished the cane through the air. She still the scars from the cat of nine tails and he knew that this punishment would probably open them up again but it had to be done if he was going to be fair to be both women.

He pulled back the cane and brought it down on Matron's buttocks.

Swish, Swish, Swish, Swish, Swish and Swish.

Matron took the punishment with her usual stoicism and always thanked him afterwards. George checked his watch it was almost time for his guest to arrive so he put his plan into action. He shackled Matron to the bed but laid her on her back.

He then went to Julie and told her to stand up. He then went to the suitcase and found a strap-on dildo. He attached it to the waist of Julie and then he got her to climb onto the bed and made her insert the dildo into the pussy of Matron. Now they were fucking each other. Every time that Matron or Julie moved then Matron would get fucked by the dildo.

George turned out the light to the room and left them to enjoy the company of each other whilst he went to wait for his guest to arrive. As he waited he poured himself a glass of whisky and then he heard the knock on the door.

He went to the door and invited his visitor in. He offered his guest a glass of wine and it was accepted it gladly. They retired to the front room and settled down and drank their drinks for a minute and then George began to speak.

"I have to know if you offer the service that I desire?"

"Tell me what it is you want?" My friend.

"I have a young lady that I caught yesterday masturbating with a cucumber. Now I am not small in the cock department but it is obvious that she needs a bigger cock to keep her satisfied and I like to keep her happy."

"I understand my friend."

"So I was wondering do you offer a service that would a man who is well-endowed than me?"

"So how big are you my friend?"

"I am eight inches long and quite thick and yet this is not enough for her."

"I see my friend. You are indeed not small and that is not good enough for her anymore and she desires to have a bigger cock in her cunt."

"It would appear so and I like to keep my women happy."

"You have more than one woman?"

"I have an older and a younger woman."

"I can keep the older woman happy. She is just happy to have a cock in her pussy and would take any size of cock into her although I am sure that she also would gladly accept a bigger cock deep inside of her pussy."

"Very interesting."

"For one so young you have these women under your control?"

"Yes they will do whatever I ask of them."

"You obviously have a good life my friend and you are extremely lucky."

"Thank you. I think so too and I would not change anything about it which is why I had to have this conversation with you. I am reticent about bringing another cock into the relationship but I feel for the greater good that it needs to be done."

"I understand your dilemma."

"I assume you have total control over these women?"

"I do with the older one but the younger one can be a bit of a live wire still and determined to do her own thing. As I said I caught her masturbating with a cucumber. If I had total control over her she would not have done such a thing. She is getting there but she has not totally gone over the edge yet and come to my side."

"From our discussion my friend I think that we can be of service to you and I will offer you a special deal. I will give you two for the price of one and let you watch your women have some pleasure with bigger cocks if that is agreeable with you?"

"That sounds good to me my friend and I think we should toast our agreement?"

"I need a refill my friend."

George got up and refilled the glass of his guest and brought it back into the front room and handed it over. His guest took it and they clinked glasses together and sealed the deal. George smiled to himself and could not wait to see his plan put into place.

"We need a date for this to happen my friend." Said his guest.

"Is this weekend too short notice to sort things out?" Asked George.

His guest picked up a leather satchel and pulled out a laptop computer. George waited with baited breath as his guest tapped at the computer and made his decision.

"I have a couple of men available for Friday night if that is acceptable to you?"

"That fits in with my plan perfectly." Replied George.

They stood and shook hands and the deal was done. George handed over the money and the time was set for eight o'clock on Friday night.

They sat and chatted for about half an hour more as they drank their drinks then his guest got up to leave.

"Well it has been lovely to meet you and I shall make sure that the two men you get are two of my best."

"Thank you my friend." Responded George.

He showed his guest out and thought about Friday night and the fun that his woman were going to have. Their pussies would never be the same again.

As Master of the house he knew that he would get his sexual gratification from seeing his women brought to their knees sexually and that he did not need their pussies and their arses to get his sexual satisfaction. It was the control that turned him on.

He poured himself another whisky and thought about how his life had changed since he had come to the college and he smiled to himself and thought that things could not be any better and he had found his niche in life and all because the only available room in the college had been in the cottage of Matron. Surely things were meant to be how they were.

He decided that he should go and see what the women were up to. He drained the whisky from his glass and went to the kitchen and washed that and the wine glass up. He could not abide a mess and he would have to make sure that the women tidied their room on a daily basis. It would become one of their tasks.

He began to climb the stairs and as he ascended them he was delighted to hear the sound of sex coming from the Master Suite. The girls were obviously have fun with one another and he could not wait to see what they were up to.

He stood outside the door of the Master Suite for a moment and he was able to hear Matron say.

"Oh shit I am cumming again. I cannot take anymore Julie please stop."

"If I have to suffer like this then you are going to suffer with me bitch." Said Julie.

"Yes but I am constantly cumming and you know I am soaking the sheets and that is going to make Master George so angry and I will be made to suck up my own cunt juice and you know that I do not like the taste of it."

"That is not my problem whore. I was put in this position by George and I intend to make the best of it. I want to hear you begging me to stop and I have not heard that from you yet so I must assume that you are still enjoying what I am doing to you."

"I am Julie but I am not sure how much more that I can take. I have not had my pussy fucked like this for such a long time. It is amazing but I am getting to the point where I am sexually exhausted and I am not sure that I can handle such a big cock for much longer."

"Am I fucking you good Matron?"

"Yes you are Julie. You are fucking me ever so good that I feel like I am urinating every time that I cumm and I really do not want you to stop but my poor pussy is getting so sore and I do not know how much more that I can take."

"What are you going to do if Master George wants to fuck you tonight? You are going to be so sore but he will not care he will just want to fuck the cunt off of you and you will have to take it and put up with the pain and the pleasure so you might as well get it from me as well. Now get back to kissing my breasts. I want some pleasure as well."

"Yes Julie." Matron replied.

Outside the door of the Master Suite George could not decide what to do. He so wanted to have sex but the sounds of the two women making love or should I say having sex with each other was a huge turn-on he did not want to interrupt. The thought of fucking Matron after she was sexually exhausted after the administrations of Julie was quite sexy.

He thought he would stand there and listen for a little while longer. His pleasure could wait for.

He suddenly began to hear Julie moan in pleasure.

"Oh God Matron that feels so good. Do not stop sucking my breasts. You are giving me an orgasm just by kissing them."

"Yes Julie." Matron replied.

George could plainly hear Matron making love to Julie's breasts and the pleasure that would be giving to Julie and from the sound of it Matron had not even moved to her nipples yet. George decided he had to go in and see some of the action for himself.

He slipped quietly into the Master Suite and took his place on the sofa in the corner of the room. Julie was on top of Matron and she was fucking Matron hard with the dildo and she was that engrossed in what she was doing that she had not noticed George slip into the room.

Matron had caught the sight of him entering out of the corner of her eye and it spurred her on to work harder on Julie's breasts. If Julie was going to make her cumm continuously then she was determined that she would do the same to Julie.

She moved from the flesh of Julie's breasts and moved to her nipple and took it into her mouth and she began to suck hard on it. To enhance the pleasure she bit down on the nipple of Julie and Julie let out a sigh and said.

"I am cumming you sexy bitch. Do not stop biting. I love the mixture of pleasure and pain that you are giving to me. It feels like my nipples are attached to my clitoris and I want more of what you are doing to me."

Matron heard the sexy words of Julie and also knowing that George was there watching just made her hornier and she felt the need arising within her to cumm again.

"Julie I am going to urinate with cunt juice." She said.

"Then do it bitch. I want to be covered in your love juice and then I want to make that bastard George lick it all off of me."

She was totally unaware that George was there listening to every word that she said and if she did George felt sure that she would be not be so verbal for what she had become and what George was making her do to Matron. All she was interested in was making Matron suffer for having being put in this position.

She pulled briefly out of Matron's pussy to try and tempt her to have a massive orgasm and then she just plunged back in. Matron arched her back and almost bit the nipple of Julie off as another orgasm began to rack her body. She did not know how much more pleasure she could take. Never had she been fucked for such a sustained period of time and she was totally exhausted but still excited.

Matron was tempted to put Julie in her place. She could have made things so much easier for her by letting her know that George was sat in the room watching them but she decided that Julie could make a rod for her own back and take whatever George decided to do with her once he had finished watching Matron and Julie make love.

On and on Julie made love to Matron's pussy and she took her through orgasm after orgasm and Matron was beginning to get to the point where she could not take anymore and she knew that if things carried on like this then she would be crawling off the bed on her hands and knees.

She worked as hard as she could on Julie's breasts. She had worked on only one so far and she managed to move her head so that she could get to the other on and attacked it with feverish passion. Julie was bucking up and down now as Matron was returning the pleasure that she was giving to her and she thought that she could not experience anymore orgasms.

Matron now flicked between the two breasts and made sure that Julie was experiencing the same amount of pleasure that she was experiencing and Matron knew how exquisite that felt and despite George being there she wanted to give pleasure to Julie. She felt sure that George would have a plan for the language that Julie had used against him.

George sat there and watched the action for a bit but then he began to get bored. He wanted to join in some of the fun and he wanted Julie to suffer for the words that she had used. She needed to be punished and he thought that in the position that she was in now was the perfect moment to strike.

As silently as he could he got off the sofa and went to the suitcase under the bed and found the paddle that he was looking for. He suddenly smacked it in his hand and Julie turned round to see him stood there and she began to wonder how long he had been in the room and had he heard what she had said about him. She was just about to find out.

George unshackled her legs and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her so that she was on all fours. Her arms felt like they were about to pop out of their sockets they were stretched out that much and she had to let a groan of pain and then she looked over her shoulder and saw the evil look in George's eyes and she knew that he had indeed heard what she had said about him.

George just stared back at her and not a word was said as he whacked the paddle in the palm of his hand and got ready to administer the punishment to Julie's arse. He was looking forward to this one because she had shown such defiance and she had obviously not learnt to fully respect him as her Master yet and he had a duty to remind her who was in charge.

He pulled the paddle back and brought it down as hard as he could down on the buttocks of Julie. He hit her with such force that Julie fell forward and buried the dildo up to the hilt of Matron's pussy that she had another orgasm.

George applied five more strokes to the buttocks of Julie and they began to bleed on top of the welts that she had received earlier on from the cane whipping. Julie was in floods of tears and George did not seem to care. He was more interested in doing something about his erection and he needed to release his cumm somewhere.

He took the tube of lubrication and lubed up his cock then he put some on the ends of his fingers and placed it back on top of the bedroom cabinet. He took one of the lubed up fingers and began to insert it into the arse of Julie. She let out a moan and she knew what was to come and she suspected that her arse would be slapped in the process and more pain added.

She tried to relax and allow George to take his pleasure out on her arse hole. She tried to take herself to a better place and found herself back in the kitchen with that thick and long cucumber going in and out of her pussy and the pleasure that it had given her.

George took advantage of the fact that she had relaxed and he watched her arse dilate as he took the second lubed up finger and added it to the first. He allowed Julie to get used to having the anal invasion and then he began to move his fingers in and out of arse. Each time he would pull out he would spread his fingers and dilate her arse further getting her ready to receive his cock.

In and out he moved his fingers stretching her hole all the time until he was sure that she was ready to receive his cock. He had been kind this time and generously lubed up his cock but he might not be the next time that he took her arse. He wanted to take her dry and see her bleed.

He removed his fingers and placed his cock at the entrance to her arse and then he just slid in she was that dilated from his fingers. He did not give her time to get used to things but began to move his cock in and out of her arse. He made sure that each he plunged in it was with a thrust and so the dildo in matron's pussy would continue to do its work on her.

He was satisfied that he was pleasuring both women at the same time and he knew that by the time that he had finished they would be sexually exhausted and be ready for a good night's sleep.

Matron had gone into an orgasmic state and knew that she could not take too much more of this pleasure. She was loving it but she also wanted it to end so that she could come down from her high and get some rest.

George was in no rush to cumm so he fucked Julie's arse for a good twenty minutes before he felt the cumm rise to his cock head and then he unloaded into her arse. He gave her five good spurts and then he pulled out of her and watched as his cumm dripped out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Suzy Matron Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds