• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 04

Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 04

Authors Note: This is the fourth part of what I had intended to be a 3 part story when I wrote it but which turned out to be a 4 part story. Please read in order.

*****

Fidelity came back into the room with both Desiree and I hogtied and gagged on the floor.

She took me out of my hogtie and she took off the gag.

"Lee, I want you to eat my pussy in front of Desiree. I want that nasty bitch to see the pleasures of your tongue that she'll never have." She commanded with Desiree clearly able to hear her. She also took Desiree out of her hogtie and put her feet over Desiree's face.

I complied with her orders and started licking Fidelity's pussy as lovingly as I could. It wasn't long before she started to come and she started screaming with pleasure.

"You did a good job, Lee. You deserve a reward."

With that she walked out of the room.

I was a bit perplexed but I did not say anything.

Fidelity returned with a sock of hers and the pink duct tape.

"So Lee, would you like me to get you off?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Well I think you need to stuff a sock in it," and with that she stuffed the sock into my mouth and completed the gag with duct tape.

She left the room and she came back wearing panties.

She started to grind on my dick and soon I was coming close to cumming.

"Come on baby, you know you want to cum," Fidelity taunted.

All I could do was moan through my gag.

I came and came with loads and loads of cum.

She licked the remainder off my dick.

She got up and picked up the duct tape and walked over to Desiree. She took the gag of Desiree and started to kiss her. This was turning me on.

"Well, if you like that my dear friend, you'll love this," Fidelity cooed with a mocking tone and she took off her panties, stuffed them in Desiree's mouth and put the duct tape on it.

"So who is the dirty girl now? I want you to lick up all of that cum. Lee is my man dirty girl and this is the only way you'll get to have his cum. His cum belongs to me. Understand whore?" Fidelity continued, with a bite of cruelty in her voice.

Fidelity walked back over to me and took my gag off. She untied my legs but left my hands tied behind my back and walked me into the kitchen.

"Lee, I want you to know Desiree and I agreed to that while we were negotiating."

"Ok," I replied.

"Want some coffee darling?"

"Yes"

Fidelity proceeded to make us cappuccino.

She drank hers and then fed me mine as she never untied me.

"Lee, I want you to know how turned on I've been this entire weekend. It's been hot. The fact that you trusted me and then the fact that even as you let me take over you weren't willing to let me disrespect you. I love you now more than ever.

"I love you too, Fidelity."

"This is not the last time I'll have you tied and I'd love to be tied down too though I don't want to drink anyone's piss."

"Nor do I."

"You know we fucked in front of Desiree"

"Yes, I know."

"It was kind of hot Lee. Her all tied up there and me riding you it was really fucking hot. You know any girl that hit on you and tried to break us up that's what I'd like to do to her. Have her tied up and watch us fucking and know that she can never have you or break us up."

"Ok."

"Honestly, I'd like to do that even with girls who don't want to fuck you. It just turns me on."

"Ok."

"Let's go back in the other room. Desiree is getting lonely."

"Ok."

With that she led me back into the room. She told me to start sucking her toes and I complied. After about 10 minutes she told me to stop and had me start to suck Desiree's toes.

"Dirty girl, he'll suck your toes all I want but you'll never get to have his dick, you'll never get to feel him cum inside you. He belongs to me cunt."

I thought that was kind of mean but I complied again and sucked Desiree's toes. After about 5 minutes I was ordered to stop.

She took me and tied me to a chair and then tied Desiree to a chair across from me.

She found some more stockings to gag me with again with the duct tape while Desiree remained in her gag.

"Now Desiree, you're never going to get to feel my man's cum inside your pussy but I will let you get him off. You're going to give him a footjob and the best foot job of your life. Understand cunt. If you don't I'm taking that whip you said you brought and I'm going to whip you you understand?"

Desiree nodded her head.

Fidelity untied her feet and moved Desiree's chair where her legs were up and her feet were near my dick.

She then went back in the room and brought a high heel and placed it over Desiree's nose.

"Breathe in my scent as you get my man off. I'm in control now bitch and if anyone is going to be a dirty pee girl it will be you."

Desiree began to work my dick with Fidelity holding her shoe over Desiree's nose.

Desiree worked my dick slow and deliberately and it was really an excellent footjob. Soon enough I began cumming all over her feet.

"Keep working him until no more cum comes out," Fidelity ordered.

It continued like this for several minutes and then I was spent.

Fidelity then took the shoe off from Desiree's nose, went to Desiree's feet, and started sucking them. She sucked them until I was sure every bit of my cum was licked off.

"Good till the last drop," She cooed.

She rubbed her finger over my dick and spread the cum over Desiree's face.

"Alright you two, I'm going to make supper, I just have one more thing to do."

With that she untied us from the chair, helped Desiree to the sofa, laid me on the floor and then had Desiree put her feet on my face.

"I want y'all to stay like that till dinner is made."

With that she went into the kitchen and started making dinner.

I was very turned on by this point.

Soon enough she walked back into the room and helped us both into the kitchen. I could see two bowls on the floor with soup. I could sense what was coming. Fidelity walked us over to each, and took off our gags.

"Eat!" she exclaimed, and pushed both our heads into the bowl.

Unlike when Desiree did it to us for lunch Fidelity kept dunking us until we had eaten a fair amount. Then she helped us up and gave us water.

"Lee, I'm going to untie Desiree so we can talk. I made you a steak so you can eat but I'm chaining you to the table so you can't escape, ok honey?"

"Yes dear."

"Goody!"

With that she untied Desiree and they went back into the other room. I ate the steak dinner Fidelity made. It was as delicious at it could be.

After about 20 minutes they came back in the room, unchained me.

They walked me back to the bedroom.

"Lee, I've left some clothes for you in the bathroom, you are to put them on and come out."

"Ok," I replied.

When I went into the bathroom I saw a pair of panties, a bra, a blouse, a dress, and a pair of high heels.

I put them on and walked out of the room.

"Look at you!," Fidelity exclaimed. You make such a pretty girl. But we've got to shave that body hair.

With that Fidelity led me to a chair, tied me to it, gagged me with tape, and she and Desiree shaved my legs and my chest. They put a wig on me and then started putting make up on me and lipstick as well.

Fidelity brought up a mirror to me.

"You're such a pretty girl. But you should know that all girls who aren't alpha bitches have to show respect to the alpha bitches and we are the alpha bitches."

"And the way you show respect to alpha bitches is by eating us out," Desiree continued.

"And that's what you're going to do, bad girl. Eat Desiree first."

I complied and started licking Desiree's pussy. I made her cum. I then repeated the same thing and made her cum.

When I was done I realized I wanted to cum too.

"So are y'all going to suck me off?"

"You're a girl now Lee. Girls don't get sucked off. They get ate out. And Desiree is going to eat you out."

I didn't understand but Fidelity left the room and came back with a pair of panties from the hamper, stuck it in my mouth and again came the duct tape and she put her feet on my face.

"Eat her out, Desiree."

With that Desiree began licking my asshole. She licked judiciously and it felt good but I never climaxed. Fidelity ordered her to stop.

"Such a dirty girl. Holding out on us. Making us cum but then you don't cum? You think you're better than us? You think you have more self-control? We have to teach you a lesson."

With that they helped me up and took me into the bathroom. They hogtied me in the tub.

"You've been such a dirty girl. Making us cum but you don't cum when you get eaten out? We are the alpha bitches and you need to understand this. Show him Desiree."

Desiree proceeded to piss on me.

Fidelity then followed her.

Once I was drenched in piss they left the room but Fidelity came back to change out my gag for a bit gag and she brought a pump which she tied over my nose.

"Have fun, dirty girl!" she exclaimed.

Soon I heard Fidelity's voice on the intercom.

"Such a dirty girl. Such a dirty pee girl. All covered in pee. Is your dress ruined dirty girl? You should have showed us proper respect dirty girl. We are alpha bitches and you are not. You think you're better than us cause we came when you ate us but you kept your self-control when we ate you out? Well look at you now! All covered in our piss. Tied up so you can't escape and gagged so you can't cry for help. You're our prisoner now dirty girl. Dirty pee girl."

Fidelity taunted me for a while and then Desiree would join in from time to time.

Then I stopped hearing Desiree's voice and a few minutes afterwards Fidelity came back in the room. She untied me and told me to undress. She told me that Desiree had gone home and to wash up but that we still had more evening to have. She untied my bonds but then again tied me as she herself decided to bathe me. It was intensely erotic. She washed my body with soap and she even did my hair.

She then led me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. We fucked normal style and I fucked her hard. I pumped every last bit of cum into her.

We had our pillow talk and then she asked "Lee, are you ready to go to sleep?"

"Yes," I replied.

She then tied my hands to the headboard and found a shoe to place over my nose.

"Breathe," she ordered and I did. And I kept breathing in until I fell asleep.

I woke up and she had fixed us breakfast. We ate normally without me tied or anything.

"So did you have a fun weekend, my love?" asked Fidelity.

"Yes darling, it was all I could hope for and more," I replied.

"Well good, but I'm going to go ahead and give you a chance to live out that kidnapping fantasy too."

I didn't know what she meant but I found out soon.

I didn't drive to work that day.

She hogtied and gagged me and took me to work in her trunk.

She untied me a block before we arrived and I walked into work without anyone knowing what had happened.

Work went as normal but she came to visit me for lunch and had lunch with me. After I had finished eating she locked the door to my office and I spent the last minutes of lunch break bound and gagged under the desk while she used me as a footrest and checked her email.

She left after lunch and came back after work and took me home again tied in the trunk.

When we got home the weekend finally ended and we made passionate love until we both passed out that night.

I was more in love with her than ever but it wasn't the last time either of us were tied up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 660 milliseconds