• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Unexpected Submission Ch. 02

Unexpected Submission Ch. 02

123

Brian pulled back the heavy curtains and sat in a gaudy upholstered chair he'd turned so he could look out the large windows. He'd shut off the lights to wait, and though his two-bedroom suite was located on the top floor, New York City gave the room a soft glow. He gazed eastward, across Central Park. His eyes traced over the buildings outlined against the black horizon.

It may be the city that never sleeps, he thought, but right now may be the closest it comes.

He'd met Linda - a woman more than 15 years his junior - at a nightclub where she'd helped arrange a book signing for a collection of his erotic short stories. She'd confessed to being a fan of his work, and that she wished she could be more like the female lead in his stories. He pressed her, asking for her panties in return for an autograph on her copy of his book. Wanting to see how far she would go, he pushed her...and she had submitted herself to him completely. When they finished, he gave her the number of his hotel room, knowing she would come.

After leaving the club he made two stops. First, at an adult bookstore - possibly the last one in Manhattan - where he purchased several items. Next, he found a drug store and spent several minutes in the bath and beauty aisle staring at a hundred brands of shampoo. Finally, he decided on one which, he remembered from its TV commercial, seemed to make women orgasm as they washed their hair. The memory made him smile as he walked toward the cashier.

Arriving in his room, he set about cleaning the toys, before arranging them on the nightstand in the bedroom. He'd taken a few minutes to brush his teeth and use mouthwash. Inspecting his face in the mirror, he was disappointed in the age he saw there. He quickly - and with a few choice words - resigned himself to the fate time had thrust upon him.

The phone on the end table interrupted his contemplation. Trying to remain patient, he let it ring four times before he answered it. The young night clerk announced he had a visitor.

"Please send her up," he said, simply.

Brian glanced at the clock next to the phone - 3:51am. He walked to the door, opened it slightly, then returned to his chair by the window. She arrived several minutes later. He heard a few soft knocks on the door before she pushed it open. Light from the hallway spilled through the entranceway and into the sitting room, illuminating the space between them.

"Hello?" she said, unsure.

"Come in," he answered, without turning his head.

She closed the door, and he heard the metallic click of the lock as it snapped into place. Linda turned and walked toward the figure silhouetted against the window.

"I'm glad you came," he said.

"Several times," she said, referring to their activities at the club.

He smiled, though she couldn't see it.

"Did you go home before you came here?" he asked.

"No, I came straight from the club," she answered, standing next to his chair.

"Good girl," he said, rising.

Brian slipped behind her as she looked out the window, but remained silent for several moments.

"It's a beautiful view," she said, finally. "Even in the dark."

"It certainly is," he agreed.

He offered her a seat. She declined, but placed her bag on the chair.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked.

"I think I've had enough tonight," she laughed.

"I have water, juice, and soda," he said.

She politely refused. He nodded as he placed his hands on her hips.

"Have you ever used a safe word, Linda?" he asked.

"No," she whispered, slowly shaking her head side to side.

"Do you know what it is?" he continued.

"Yes," she said.

"If I do something you don't like, or if I'm hurting you, just say apple, and I'll stop," he assured her.

"You can do anything you want," she said.

"You don't even know what I might do," he said.

"I trust you," she said.

"Linda, this is about your pleasure as much as mine," Brian said. "If there's something you want me to do, or if something feels good, I want to know."

She looked at the floor. He rotated her body and his right hand moved upward. Placing two fingers under her chin, he lifted, bringing her eyes up to meet his.

"I'm serious," he said.

His fingers slipped from her chin as she nodded her understanding.

"Please come with me," he said, holding out his hand.

Linda picked up her bag, intertwined her fingers with his, and he led her to the bedroom. As in the sitting room, the lights were out and the curtains open. She put her bag on a chair near the foot of the king-sized bed and turned to face him. Moving closer, he took a few moments to gaze at her beautiful face in the dim light.

"Get undressed and join me," he said, finally.

Leaving her, he walked into the bathroom. He flipped on the light, but did not close the door. While he waited, he reached in the spacious shower stall and turned on the water. As it warmed, he stripped off his clothing. Linda walked in a minute later, nude, holding her panties in her right hand.

"May I rinse out my underwear?" she asked.

"Of course," he said, remembering that earlier in the night he'd used them to wipe his cum off her face and chest.

He admired her body as she stood at the sink. Starting at her feet, his gaze traveled up her bronze skin, over her ass and back, to her chestnut brown hair. The mirror allowed him to see her face and her perfect A-cup breasts. She looked up and saw him watching her. Her green eyes sparkled, and she smiled. Brian stepped into the shower as she hung the flesh-colored lace boyshorts on a towel rack.

Linda pulled the scrunchy from her ponytail, and tossed it on the counter as he reached out to her through the open door. Linda removed her glasses and placed them next to the sink before taking his hand. She stepped in and moved close to him - his large, 6'3" frame dwarfed her 5'5". Capturing her shoulders, he gently turned her body.

Easing her under the spray of hot water, he watched the streams hit her skin and disintegrate into droplets which splattered against the dark sand colored marble tiles and glass of the stall. She spun gradually. Again facing away from him, she tilted her head and for nearly a minute doused her hair.

"It feels so good," she said as the water ran over her. "It'll help sweat out the vodka."

Brian reached for the shampoo as she straightened, and then pushed her hair back, letting it fall straight down her spine. He poured a generous amount of the fragrant goo directly on the top of her head.

"Smells good," she said, as he returned the bottle to the shower caddy. "What kind is it?"

He told her, then related why he'd chosen it, and she laughed as his hands weaved into her mane. He massaged her scalp, gently washing her hair - taking his time, almost teasing her - letting the long strands slip between his fingers. As her breathing deepened, she reached out and placed one hand on the glass, the other on the tiles opposite. Finished, he held her head firmly, guiding her back to the drizzle emanating from the showerhead. For a few moments, her body relaxed, then her hands came to her hair and his retreated as she rinsed. Twisting, he picked up the bodywash.

Squeezing the bottle, he filled his right palm with emerald green gel. He rubbed his hands together, then reached out and placed them on her shoulder blades. Sliding them downward, he gently lathered her body, cleaning her with care. As his fingers slid around her waist, a small moan escaped her lips, and she leaned back against him. She felt his hardness press against her slippery ass, the shaft slithering up between her cheeks.

Deliberately, he moved upward, teasing her nipples as he cupped her breasts. Her hips swayed as she grabbed his hands, trying to direct him, but he resisted.

"Please," she said, looking back at him.

"Patience," he whispered, then kissed her mouth.

She tried to reach back and touch him, dragging her nails over the skin of his thighs.

"I know you want me," she said, twisting her right arm in an attempt to grab his cock.

Taking half a step backward, he captured her wrists.

"You know what happens to greedy girls," he growled.

He forced her hands out in front of her.

"Put your hands on the wall," he ordered.

She complied, bending slightly at the waist, her fingers splayed wide on the wet tile at the front of the shower - the streams hitting her lower back. He shifted close to her.

"Keep them there," he said.

Linda began to turn her head when he delivered a hard slap to her right butt cheek. She yelped in pain, and her hands almost left the wall.

"Motherfucker," she hissed.

"Did you say something?" he asked, quietly.

Before she could answer, he struck her again. She fought to stifle a moan as she clawed at the tiles. Her feet parted and he took a small step to his right as his left hand drifted along the crack of her ass. She gasped as his fingers slipped between her legs and caressed both holes simultaneously.

"Oh, God," she sighed.

"Do you want to cum, again?" he asked.

"Pleeeease," she responded. "I want you to fuck me."

In truth, he wanted nothing more - he ached to thrust himself inside her, pressing her against the wall as he rammed himself into her - but he restrained his desire. He rubbed her clit lightly as he nudged a fingertip against her asshole. Her body stiffened under his touch, and Brian stared at her face.

"Not yet, my dear," he said, shaking his head slowly.

A groan escaped her throat as she closed her eyes tightly and let her head hang down toward the floor of the stall. He continued, and her breathing quickened. His right hand drifted to her right shoulder. Holding her firmly, he turned his left hand and cautiously inserted the tips of the first two fingers. She tried to push back toward him, but he withdrew, and applied pressure with the palm of his right hand, holding her in place. He leaned over, his mouth near her ear.

"Don't fucking move," he growled.

He stood up quickly, let go of her shoulder, and again clapped her ass. She squealed.

"Understand?" he asked.

She nodded. He delivered another blow to her flesh.

"Say it," he demanded.

"I understand," she managed after another short bark.

Brian pushed his fingers forward, slipping them farther inside her. She sighed loudly and her cunt contracted around him. His right hand returned to her clit and he rubbed hard. Her body jumped.

"Shit," she cried.

He could feel the tension building in her and thrust his fingers deeper, reaching his last knuckle. Without pausing, he began working his fingers in and out while manipulating her button. He watched goose bumps rise on her skin, and felt tremors running through her. A long moan resonated through the fog of steam filling the stall.

"Yessss," she hissed.

He pulled away.

"Don't stop," she yelled, trying to stand up.

Brian put his hands on her back and held her in position. His hand slapped against her skin once more.

"I was about to cum," she protested.

"I know," he said, flatly.

"Then why?" she questioned.

"Stand up straight," he ordered.

She complied and he pushed himself against her, forcing her chest to the tiles at the front of the stall. His cock brushing her inner thighs, and his hands slipped around her; his left crossing her breasts, he squeezed her nipple; his right wormed its way down her stomach to her sex.

"You must learn to ask if you may cum," he whispered.

"You want me to beg?" she retorted.

His fingers retreated from her flesh.

"OK, I will," she insisted quickly. "I promise."

"I know," he said.

Again, he massaged her clit. She struggled to wiggle her hips, grinding against his cock. It took only a minute for her to approach the edge of orgasm. Her body quivered and her knees threatened to buckle.

"I need to cum," she groaned. "Please, may I cum?"

Once more, he pulled away his hands.

"No," he said. "You haven't earned an orgasm yet."

"What?" she asked, her body slumping back against his.

"You have to earn your orgasm," he said.

"How?" she questioned.

Brian quickly shut off the water. He kissed the side of her neck as the last drops trickled from the showerhead.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said, taking his lips from her wet skin.

Making sure she could stand on her own, he took a half step backward, then turned and opened the shower door. Wobbling slightly, she followed. Brian wrapped a hotel robe around her. She crossed her arms over her chest, hugging the terry cloth to her body as he rubbed her shoulders and back.

"Do you have a hair brush in that bag of tricks you carry?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Get it, please," he said.

Linda sauntered away from him, letting her hips rocked back and forth. Brian picked up a towel and dried himself quickly, turning off the bathroom light as he followed her into the bedroom. She rummaged through her bag for a few seconds before producing a brush. He tossed his towel toward the bathroom door and sat down, straddling the corner of the bed.

"Come here," he said.

She approached him. Taking the brush, he scooted back a few inches.

"Turn around and sit down," he ordered.

She complied, pressing her robe-covered ass against his crotch and inner thighs.

"Like this?" she asked, looking at him.

He reached up and used his fingers to pull her hair to the left. Gently, he began combing it; carefully straightening any tangles and knots. Without stopping, he leaned forward and smelled her clean hair. Her breath caught in her throat as she heard him inhale deeply. Her body tingled at his touch; his voice; his delicate control of her. Her skin felt as if electric current were passing through it, threatening to explode her senses.

She tried to calm herself as he backed away and asked about her job. Caught off guard, it took her a moment to respond. He continued to groom her as they discussed her education, and her burgeoning acting and singing career. She revealed that she'd once sung the national anthem at Yankee Stadium.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes," she assured him. "A couple of years ago."

"Wow," he said, sincerely. "That's something I could never do. It's hard enough doing a reading in front of a few dozen people; never mind thousands."

"It's gets easier the more you do it," she said.

"I write so I don't have to talk," he said.

She could feel his hardness against her. Her pussy throbbed under her robe, she could feel the wetness between her legs. After he'd edged her twice in the shower, she needed to cum - her body was demanding orgasm. As if sensing her thoughts, he held the brush in front of her.

"All done," he said.

Taking it, she stood up and turned to face him. His erect cock pointed at her, and her eyes locked on it. She tossed the brush toward her bag and opened the robe, letting it fall silently to the floor.

"I need you to fuck me, Brian," she said.

Ignoring her plea, he rose, and moved to the nightstand.

"Come over here," he said.

He turned on the lamp next to the bed, illuminating the toys he'd purchased - a Silver Bullet vibrator; a small, ruby crystal-headed butt plug; handcuffs; a ball gag; a bottle of water-based lubricant, and a box of condoms. He watched her eyes go wide for a moment as she surveyed the selection. Her mouth opened.

"Do you have something to say?" he asked.

"App-ealing," she said, a smile spreading across her lips. "App-ropriate. App-roval."

Staring at her, he brought his left hand up to her neck. As he squeezed lightly, her mouth fell open. His right hand slid up to grab her newly combed hair. Pulling firmly, he tilted her head back, and freed her neck as he moved his nose to hers.

"A safe word is not something to joke about, young lady," he growled. "Understand?"

Linda managed to nod a fraction of an inch. Brian stayed there another moment, then kissed her neck. Keeping hold of her, he walked her backward until her legs hit the bed. He released her hair, and she gasped as he pushed her down. Something on her lower belly caught his eye, and he remembered catching a glimpse of her tattoo while they played in the club. His fingers traced across the green ink over her pubic bone as he leaned in to examine it closely.

"What does it mean?" he asked.

Her fingers joined his.

"It means 'take flight,' in Chinese," she said.

"Hmmm," he grunted.

"You don't like it?" she asked.

"I do," he countered. "And, it's in an interesting place. I bet the tattoo artist enjoyed doing it. But..."

"What?" she pressed.

"Are you sure it doesn't mean 'a pint of beef and broccoli?'" he teased.

"Noooo," she laughed.

She hadn't stopped when he grabbed her hips and roughly flipped her onto her stomach.

"Ohhhh," she sighed. "I like that."

"Put your hands behind your back," he ordered.

She did so, and he picked up the handcuffs and ball gag. Mounting the bed, he cuffed her wrists, then placed the gag in her mouth. She mumbled something. He looked at her and removed it.

"How can I say the safe word if my mouth if full?" she asked.

"How indeed," he said, with a wicked grin.

Again, he stuffed the plastic ball between her lips, and secured it. Brian stared down at her. Turning her head, she raised her eyes to his - he found it fantastically arousing, as if she were trying to seduce him.

"Get your ass in the air," he ordered. "Up on your knees."

Keeping her face on the bed, she struggled to accomplish what he wanted.

"That is a beautiful fucking sight," he said, looking down at her.

Once more, he grabbed Linda's hips, and dragged her backward until her knees rested on the edge of the bed. Brian picked up the vibrator and then knelt behind her. He rotated the base of the vibe, turning it on to its lowest setting. She whimpered as he slid it up the inside of her right leg. As the toy brushed her lips, Linda's muffled voice rose to a loud moan. Her body began trembling.

"Not yet," he said, loudly.

He slapped her ass and the sound echoed around the room.

"Do not cum, Linda," he ordered.

She muttered something the ball gag rendered unintelligible and he removed the vibrator from her skin. Brian waited several seconds, enjoying the sight - he focused on her glistening lips - as the tension in her body drained away slowly.

"Are you ready, Linda?" he asked.

Her ass wiggled side to side, and he thought he heard a murmur in the affirmative.

"Would you like to cum now?" he asked, needlessly.

"Yeth," she pleaded around the gag.

She couldn't see the smile on his face as he re-activated the vibrator and his face moved closer to her. Almost simultaneously, his tongue pushed against her asshole and the toy contacted her clit. Linda's body surged forward and Brian slipped his right arm around the front of her legs to hold her to him.

"Fuuuuu," she roared, unable to finish the word as pleasure flooded her senses.

A few more seconds passed and her body began bucking violently against his face. He held her firmly - keeping his tongue and the vibe on her flesh - as she came, squealing and convulsing. A groan escaped his throat as he poked at her hole.

Brian did not relent. Forcing Linda down on the bed, he began kissing his way up her back as he carefully guided the tip of the vibrator inside her. Her wetness allowed it to slide in easily and she tried to shimmy backward, taking more of it.

"Pleath," she begged.

He nudged the toy deeper as his tongue trailed up her spine, tasting her salty skin, and as he reached the space between her shoulder blades, she came again, the second orgasm exploding through her before the first had faded completely.

"Good girl," he whispered, moving his mouth close to her right ear. "Enjoy it. Let it wash over you."

As she shook, fighting for breath, he gently let the vibe slip out of her. With his left hand, he fumbled to turn off the slick toy, then dropped it to the bed, letting it rest between her thighs. Linda turned her head to look back at him over her shoulder.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Unexpected Submission Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds