• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Juicy J

Juicy J

12345

Author's note: This is a companion piece to "Lovely Lilly." It is a far more lighthearted story. If you want to read a darker story with villains etc, then feel free to check out "Lovely Lilly." It shows how evil Jessica and Lilly's mother is.

I'm sure there are millions of webcam (insert close relative here) stories, but this is my version of one.

I wrote what turns me on. If the same things don't turn you on, that's not my problem.

Editing thanks go to Todger65!

Juicy J

*

Chapter 1

"Ah yes, that's it, that's it," Effren said, slamming his fist down at the base of this pre-cum oozing cock.

"So perfect, so perfect," He whispered, watching the short video on his computer monitor. Ten seconds later the video ended and he released his grip from his cock and doubled clicked to play another.

"Mmmmm," he moaned watching the delicious woman in the video. He loved her breasts, her waist, her hips, her thighs, and her butt; however, he was unsure about her face. None of the videos he managed to download, all 20 to 30 second clips, showed her face.

That video ended and he opened another, "This is the one baby, this is one I'm going to blow my load to, pretending it's all over that sexy flat stomach of yours."

These were preview videos of the woman's online webcam show. 18 year old Effren didn't have a subscription to her channel on the cam-girl website. He hadn't yet started his summer job as a lifeguard. His number one, sole mission was to get his first paycheck, deposit it, whip out his very own check card, whip out his cock, and subscribe to the website and this goddess' channel.

Then she'd be all his -- along with most likely thousands of other subscribers. It was a $10 monthly subscription fee. That's less than what some of his friend's parent's pay for their online gaming subscriptions. Also, for $20 he would get 15 minutes of a one on one chat time. He figured he could handle that once a month.

Effren was tired of only watching these short previews of her many videos. He was tired of taking screenshots at key moments of her preview videos where her hourglass body bent in a sexy way, or her hips were at a sexy angle, or she bent over just enough to see a nipple slip over the tiny bra she wore. Effren wanted to see her naked, he wanted to see her face, and he wanted to jack his cock until it exploded and/or fell off -- whichever was fine with him, it'd be worth it.

"Yes! I love you, I love you!" he grunted watching the last video, right as his cock sprayed semen upward like a fountain, landing on his shirt and shorts.

Leaning back in his chair, exhaling a huge sigh of relief and pleasure, he looked to the ceiling, "Oh Sweet Juicy J. How I wished I could bite that juicy ass of yours."

"Effren! It's getting cloudy! Get out there and mow the yard before it rains," His mother yelled to him from the kitchen.

"Uh huh," he said, a goofy smile on his face. The smile faded when he heard her footsteps approaching. He hurriedly closed every single window on his computer -- the favorite screenshots that were opened, the video player, and the folder containing his Juicy J masturbation materials.

Right as his mother entered his room, he tossed a nearby towel on his lap, covering any semen deposits that she may see.

"Did you hear me? It may rain soon. So hurry up and mow it," Jessica said, giving him a stern look.

"Yep! Will do mom. I'm going to change right now and mow the yard," Effren replied a little too enthusiastically.

His mother raised an eyebrow, giving him a weird look, "Ok." She shook her head and closed his door.

Effren sighed once more, "That was close," he thought.

"I pledge allegiance to Juicy J, my favorite webcam girl. One day I'll see your face and I'll see you nude. I'll jack off hard, thinking of you," Effren chuckled at his silliness while changing clothes.

***

The weather always seemed perfect in Los Angles. It rarely rained too much, and sure enough, it did not rain while he was mowing the yard. The clouds had passed by the time he was done. Effren shook his head in annoyance at his mother as he put the lawn mower away in the garage.

Wiping his forehead of sweat with the back of his hand, Effren watched Gary, his grandfather get out of his car. He met Gary when he was 10 years old. He came back into his mother's life after a 10 year absence. He was a really nice guy, teaching Effren how to surf, sometimes taking them on weekend trips, and helping out with bills every once in awhile. He was 54 and looked 10 years younger. If it wasn't for the wrinkles brought out by time in the sun, he'd look even younger.

"Hey pal, your mom inside?" Gary asked.

"Hey gramps, she is," Effren called out to him. They looked similar. Effren was a half Mexican version of Gary, having darker hair, darker skin, and brown eyes instead of green like Gary's and Jessica's. But the smile was similar, same boyish features of his face, and a matching thin athletic body type.

They sat around the small kitchen table making small talk a few minutes later. Effren's mother, as always in her pajama pants and matching over sized t-shirt, poured her son and father some lemonade. She worked from home in an additional room that was built onto the house a few years ago. It was an office-like room and only accessible from her bedroom. Jessica did graphic and web design work remotely, all in the comfort of her home and pajamas. She kept it locked; telling Effren it was to protect computer equipment and so on. Effren thought nothing of it, not caring about some office she had anyway. She poured the lemonade, took off her glasses, and sat next to her father.

"So dad, you wanted to tell us something?" She asked.

"I did. The boy is graduating high school in a few weeks and as a present I want to take you two on a little vacation with me," Gary said.

"Oh dad, you don't have to do that," Jessica said, patting his hand. "You've done so much for us in the past decade."

"I know, but I want to. I can afford it and it'll be a lot of fun for us. You two ever been to Hawaii?" Gary asked.

Effren's mouth dropped. His mother spoke, "Dad, no, that's too much!"

"No it's not. No arguing, it's already set," Gary said.

Effren shrugged at his mother. Jessica shook her head and sighed, "Dad."

"Can you get off of work for three days? We'd leave on a Wednesday and get back on Sunday," Gary asked.

"I, I suppose," Jessica said, smiling at the older man. She looked over to her son, offering a weak smile.

"Sounds like it'll be a great time!" Effren said, smiling at the two of them.

Chapter 2

Effren gripped his cock the night before their flight, aiming it upward, an orgasm triggering its eruption. He was looking at new preview pictures from Juicy J the night before their flight to Hawaii the next morning.

"I'll miss you my beloved Juicy," He said, running his fingers over her hips and waist on the monitor. He looked to her online status next to her channel name. The text indicating she was online blinked orange. Suddenly the text disappeared, only to be replaced with "is currently offline" underneath the Juicy J username. Below that was a "last online" label that had the current date next to it.

Effren smiled once more, thinking back to the last couple hours of jacking off to his favorite webcam girl. He stood, stretching his arms and back, and then headed to the kitchen. It was just past midnight so he tried to be as quiet as possible, knowing his mother would nag him about going to bed due to the early flight.

Making his way down the hallway, he smelled it, rather, he smelled her -- his mother's friend Sandee. Effren knew her intoxicating perfume from anywhere. He had no idea she was there. He shrugged making his way to the kitchen to get some water, casually thinking about how hot he thought Sandee was.

After taking a few gulps from his glass he heard the two women exit his mother's bedroom, laughing and giggling, "Yes I had fun! I can't wait to do it again," Sandee said.

Jessica gasped, going rigid when she saw Effren in the kitchen, "Hey. What are you doing up?" She asked.

"Water," he shrugged, nodding politely to Sandee. His mother looked slightly flustered; her dyed black hair was down and not in its usual ponytail. Both women were wearing pajamas. Effren assumed they were doing each other's nails while Sandee went on and on about her love life.

"Ok well head to bed soon. We have an early flight," Jessica reminded him.

"I know," Effren said smiling at Sandee as he walked passed her, causing her to chuckle a bit. Effren knew she knew he had a crush on her, but didn't care, also knowing he didn't stand a chance at dating the 35 year old. He nodded, smiled, called her ma'am as if he were tipping an imaginary cowboy at her -- it was all in good fun. Effren wondered what Sandee was talking about. Do what again, he thought, assuming it was just pedicure or manicure stuff.

***

Effren slept most of the way to Hawaii. His mother slept too, laying her head on her father's shoulder, while he read a book.

After landing and grabbing their luggage, they headed to their room. Effren and Jessica had one for themselves and Gary had one right next door. They were modest hotel rooms, but had a great view of the ocean.

The days were filled with surfing for Effren. Gary occasionally joined in too. He mostly spent time on the beach with his daughter. Effren watched them walk along the beach, noticing his mother's blue one piece bathing suit. He rolled his eyes wondering why she wore such an older style suit. His mother was 36 and women that age, who were in fairly good shape, wore bikinis. Effren figured she was just being modest in front of him and her father. He shrugged and caught the next wave.

On Friday evening, Effren was hanging out in the swimming pool of the hotel, checking out a few girls that walked by. "Wow," he mouth, seconds later, he was startled by his mother's arrival in the pool next to him. She jabbed his sides and said hello.

"Now, since we all went out to dinner tonight," Jessica said, putting her arms around his shoulders, as he treaded water in the deep end, "me and dad are going out to dinner tomorrow. Just us."

Effren could smell wine on her breath. She wasn't a huge drinker, but when she did, she was very friendly and flirtatious with Effren. It made him feel slightly uncomfortable, but it always passed, Jessica returning to her normal sober self by the next morning.

"Ok cool, I'll just hang out in the room, or walk on the beach," Effren said.

"Or go spend time with those girls. I saw you checking them out," Jessica said.

"Mom, I was just -- "

"Shhh, they don't know what they're missing," she said, placing a slow kiss on his cheek, and slowly wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Ok, time to go," Effren said, moving to the shallower water, feeling uncomfortable.

"Aww, I'm just messing with you," Jessica sulked.

When Effren got to a standing position in the shallow water, his mother reached to his swim trunk and attempted to pull them down, "Mom! Cut it out!"

Jessica laughed, pulling him back into the water, "Sit. Let's chat for awhile."

Effren groaned, sitting in the shallow end of the pool. Jessica sat on his lap, putting her arms around him. He looked to her thigh, noticing they were about the same skin tone as Juicy J. He thought about his favorite webcam girl, but quickly squashed those thoughts before he got an erection with his mother on his lap.

"Mom, how come you haven't told Aunt Lilly about you finding Grandpa?" Effren asked.

His mother shrugged, not really wanting to talk about it, "I don't know. Guess I want him to myself for a bit."

"Yeah but it's been several years now since you two have reconnected, don't you think maybe your sister would want to know where he is?" Effren asked.

Jessica sighed, shaking her head, "Look, we're here to have fun and relax. You don't need to worry about that stuff. Remember tomorrow, we're going to dinner."

His mother got off his lap, stumbling out of the pool, "Don't wait up for us, we may go to a luau afterward!"

Effren watched her making her way indoors, the dizzying effect of the wine having taken place. An hour later, water clogged, and prune-like Effren made his way back to the hotel room, finding his mother in her bed asleep.

Chapter 3

Effren had the room to himself the following evening, his grandfather taking his mother to dinner and possibly a luau afterward. He sat on the edge of the bed looking for a movie, hoping to run across an adult channel. Not having any luck, he found an action movie and watched it.

He checked the time, seeing it was 10:30pm. He wondered what his mother and grandfather were up to. Figuring he had more time alone, Effren decided to do the most logical thing. He stood up, undressed, and started thinking about Juicy J.

***

"I've had a great evening tonight, dad," Jessica told her father, walking with him along the beach, holding hands.

"So have I," He said patting her hand. "It's not much further just ahead."

"Looks like it's low tide," Jessica noted as they walked along the beach.

"Here we are," Gary said, pointing to a large volcanic rock on the beach. "Have a look around; tell me if you think this will work."

Jessica did as she was asked, holding her long, flowing skirt up, peeping around the huge rock. She noticed the tide was far out, only a few tide pools at the base of the huge boulder remained. She looked around for signs of people, seeing none.

Out of Gary's view she undid her dress, removing it, placing it on top of the rock. She slid out of her thong, took off her shirt, and removed her bra, placing all of them on top of the same rock. She stepped out of the shadows, naked, her hands on her hips.

"I think this spot will work just fine," She smiled.

Gary laughed, making his way to her, unbuttoning his shirt. Jessica helped speed things up, removing his shirt from his shoulders, grabbing his face, kissing him passionately.

"Ah yeah there we go!" Effren said at that same moment, back in the hotel room. He was working his cock into a frenzy, thinking of Juicy J.

"I love your tummy, your tits, your ass, your body!" he cried out. "I can't wait to see that face of yours! It won't be long now!"

It would be a couple weeks until he got paid. He'd start his lifeguard job on the day after they returned from Hawaii. By June he would be seeing her naked. According the website, the cam girls did shows with dildos and other toys, shows with other people, other men and women. Effren was so excited.

Back on the beach, Gary kissed along Jessica's neck. His cock was embedded into her. He was holding her up by her butt, thrusting upward, pushing her against the rock, "Does it hurt? I don't want you to get scratched."

"It's ok," Jessica said in between heavy breaths. She held her father close, not caring if the boulder scratched her back some. "It's been a few weeks since we've been together."

"Almost there!" Effren cried out, in the hotel room. "Yes!"

He was ejaculating, spraying his young, potent cum everywhere, moaning and proclaiming his desire for Juicy J.

"Ahhh," he moaned once more, he body going limp, lying back on the bed. "I don't know why you do what you do, but I love it."

Effren laughed, coming down off his orgasm, and made his way to the shower.

"Ahh yes!" Jessica was climaxing as well. Her arms wrapped around her father as he held her tight. Gary grunted in return, his own climax surging through him.

"I love you sweety," He said kissing her full lips slowly after making love to her in the moonlit beach. He knew once he saw her after long absence things were different between them. They savored each other there on the beach, not sure when they would get another chance to make love, keeping their trysts a secret as best as possible.

***

Effren smiled, when his mother returned, thinking about his sneaky masturbatory ways. She showered and headed straight to bed. By then Effren was sleeping soundly, looking forward to returning to his computer.

Chapter 4

Effren's first evening at home was quite the disappointment. The last online text was the day before they left for their Hawaiian vacation.

"That's weird," Effren thought. "Maybe she's busy," he shrugged, opting to jack off to the pictures of short preview videos he had saved to his computer.

He started his job as a lifeguard the next day. Afterward, he went surfing for a few hours to kill a little time before going home.

"Vamos pequeño!" Some of the nearby surfers called out to Effren in incorrect Spanish, telling him to go away, mocking him further by speaking those words in an American accent. He rolled his eyes and moved to another area, hoping to catch a few more waves before going home.

"I don't even speak Spanish," Effren shook his head, gliding along on his board.

He was annoyed at home for a different reason. Juicy J still hadn't been online since before they left for Hawaii. Effren angrily shut down his computer and headed to the kitchen. There'd be no new preview videos to watch or possible new screenshots to fuel his addiction.

His mother was sitting at the table, with her laptop, reading some emails. "Hey," She said when he entered the kitchen. "I'm going to be busy for the next few days. These clients apparently forgot I'd be out of town for a few days and kept sending me stuff to work on."

"I'm sorry, mom, that sucks," Effren said, sitting next to her with his water.

"Yep. The really annoying emails are ones asking for updates. They knew I would be away from my computer for a few days. Never get involved with graphic or web work -- it's some of the worse clients you'll ever encounter."

Effren nodded, halfway paying attention, figuring that he might go to bed a little early instead of jacking off again.

His mother rose from her chair, kissed the top of his head, and made her way back to her office, taking her laptop with her.

The rest of the week was more of the same. Effren was bored, sitting at his lifeguard post, bored at home, not seeing any activity at all from his favorite web came babe. Effren didn't even feel like subscribing to the site anymore. He attempted to look at other girl's profiles to see if any of the preview videos piqued his interest. There were a few hot babes, but none compared to Juicy J.

That weekend after a longer than normal shift on Saturday, Effren came home, seeing his grandfather's car in the driveway.

"Hey pal," Gary said, leaving the house, just as Effren reached the front door.

"Hey gramps, you heading home already?"

"Yeah. Been a long day. I took your mom to breakfast, then shopping, and then we just hung out here some. I'll see you again soon," Gary answered, giving Effren a friend hug as he left. He was such a cool older guy.

Jessica was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping on hot tea, checking her emails. She was wearing a long, pink bathrobe and unbeknownst to Effren, nothing underneath.

"Hey there. Have fun at work?" Jessica asked her son.

"Boring," Effren shrugged, doing a double take at his mother's cleavage, immediately looking away. He couldn't recall when or if he had ever seen her cleavage. Her nice tan reminded him of Juicy J's. Oh how he wished she would return.

"Dinner is in the fridge. I'm going to take a long, hot bath, and I might head to bed early. I'm exhausted," Jessica said, rising from her chair, kissing his cheek as she walked out of the room, humming playfully to herself. Effren assumed her good mood was due to finishing all the work she had to catch up on.

Effren heated up some of the lasagna, blankly staring out in to space, hoping he'd find a new reason to subscribe to the webcam site that evening.

He found the original reason to subscribe to that site 45 minutes later while sitting in front of his computer, a huge grin on his face, a nice sized cock in his hand, and a piece of paper on his desk with the date he would get his first pay check scribbled on it. Juicy J was back. A new preview video was uploaded. He watched it five times. He came like a volcano.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Juicy J

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds