• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Staying Out Of Jail

Staying Out Of Jail

"I told you last time if I saw you around here again, I would take you in. Now up against the car, spread your legs and put your hands behind your back. Looks like you have done this a few times. I need to cuff you and frisk you, understood?...Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl, that's more like it." I cuff you and proceed to pat you down making sure to run my hands slowly over your body making sure not to miss a spot. I think you are enjoying this because I feel your nipples getting very hard and I could feel the heat from your pussy through your thin short dress, yeah you're enjoying this.

"Ok, you're clean; now let's get you in the car and down to the jail." Ha that scared you.

"Jail!? What about just lock up at the station?" Seems like you have done this a few times before.

"It's all full up, been a busy night. We're just taking everyone to the jail. Now keep your mouth shut and get in the car!"

"Yes Sir."

I think that you are obedient and quick to do what you are told, this will be interesting.

"Sir, please don't take me to jail, I've heard what they do to people in there. Please, Sir, I will do anything to not go there."

"I told you, girl, be quiet." Well, that took longer than I thought it would. Let me see, there's a secluded alley to pull into to let you convince me. "Ok, girl, here's your chance; you have two minutes to convince me you're my good girl or a bad girl. Keep in mind I have no use for bad girls."

"Sir, I'm not sure what you mean. I'll be good; I'll be bad, whatever it takes not to go to jail. Please, Sir, I will do and be whatever you want."

"One minute thirty seconds. You're not doing what I told you to do, convince me." I wonder if that will clue you in.

"Sir, I will do what you ask, I promise. You can have my body in any way you wish, Sir. I will do what you say when you say it, no matter what, Sir. Please, Sir, I will be a good girl."

"I'm not sure you really mean all that, but I'm willing to take pity on you. Now sit back in the seat and enjoy the ride."

"Sir, where are you taking me?"

"Where you can prove yourself to me, now sit back and keep quiet until I tell you, you can talk." I grab my radio and say something into it that you can't hear but I see you notice and a flash of fear crosses your face. We have about a ten minute drive to a secluded area of the park where I know no one goes after dark. I make a point to drive by the jail just to remind you that I'm in charge.

We are now in the park where there are no lights around but the lights in the sky. The stars are so bright here and fill the sky. It's nothing like in the city; here you can see to the beginning of time when you look up at the night sky. I park the cat and got out and unlocked all the doors. I open your door and ask, "Anything I want?"

"Yes, Sir, anything."

I reach in and grab you firmly by the arm and help you out of the car and walk you to the front of the car. You don't resist at all and let me guide you to the front of the car as if you could read my mind. Once we get to the front I stand you in the middle and stand very closely behind you. I let go of your arm and place one hand on your back and the other on your waist and push you down onto the hood of the car. I remove the hand from your back and grab the handcuff keys off my belt. I undo one cuff and attach it to the bumper guard so you can use your hands but can't get free. Now I step back and tell you to stand and face me so I can look you over. You do the same to me and notice the bulge in my pants and I see you smile a bit.

"Your job is to please me and do whatever I say no matter what or you're going back to jail, understood?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good girl now get on your knees." I take off my gun belt and put it in the car and walk over to you. I stand with my crotch just barely touching your face. I grab the back of your head and push your face into my crotch so you can feel and smell it. I hear you moan as you inhale my scent.

I release your head and look down at you and say "Unzip my pants and take my cock out." You do as you're told without hesitation and with a certain amount of eagerness. You reach into my pants to grab my cock and are surprised at what you feel. You pull my cock out of my pants to see what you were feeling. My cock is locked up in a cage. You look up at me with confusion in your eyes then you hear a car door close and turn to look but I hold your head firmly so all you can see is cock locked up in its cage. You hear footsteps getting closer and your heart starts to race because you are turned on but scared not knowing what you have gotten yourself into.

"Looks like you got yourself a good one this time, boy. Maybe she'll be the one that pleases me enough to unlock you." Said a sultry female voice in a stern tone. You have no idea what is going on but you felt like a bolt of lightning just went through your pussy.

"Yes, Mistress, I hope she pleases you. She seems quite eager not to go to jail. I think she might be the one I've been hoping to find, my angel." I let go of your head so you can turn and see Mistress.

You look her up and down and can feel the power and strength from her, but she seems to be another cop. She has a short leather skirt on and a black mesh top that her tits are pushing tightly against. All of a sudden all you can think about is how much you want to please this woman. Then you feel another lightning bolt in your pussy.

I lean in and whisper in your ear. "Please be my angel. Mistress has not let me cum in so long." You nod your head as if to say you will be my angel but you can't stop staring at Mistress.

She speaks and suddenly you remember where you are and what's going on. "You will call me Mistress and you will do what I say when I say. Your only purpose from this point on is to please me. Is that understood girl?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl, you catch on quickly, I like that." Mistress walks up to you and tells you to stand up and looks you over. "Oh, yes, boy, I think you have finally picked a good one, maybe tonight will be the night you get to cum finally."

"Thank you, Mistress, I hope so."

"Now, girl, I have something special for you. Since I can't have you cuffed to boy's car all night while you try and please me I will put this collar on you. Now don't think about running because if you do the collar with shock you and leave you on the ground in a heap. Is that understood, girl?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress puts the collar on you and I take the cuffs off you. When Mistress locks the collar she whispers to you. "You are now mine just like boy is mine." The idea of that excites you and makes you wet. "Now take your clothes off."

You waste no time getting out of your clothes and stand naked before Mistress and I. I immediately notice your belly button ring and your clean shaven pussy. I feel my cock straining against its cage. Then I feel something hit my cock very hard and pain shoots through me. Mistress hit me with her crop; I'm not even sure where she had that. "BOY! Did I tell you that you could look at her or that you could get excited?"

"No, Mistress, you didn't. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"You need to be naked too boy, you have lost the privilege to be wearing anything but your cage. If you continue to displease me I will put the smaller one back on."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you." I quickly strip naked and stand there waiting for Mistress to tell me what to do.

"Now isn't that better, boy, you can feel this great weather all over your body. Now both of you stand at the back of the car in front of the trunk and face each other but keep about three feet between you."

Without hesitation we both quickly get into the position we were told to by Mistress.

"Very good, the both of you did that very well. If you continue to work that well together maybe I will reward you." Mistress then walks to us and stands between us. "Now remove my close I want to enjoy this beautiful weather all over me as well."

We quickly share a look and I motion for you to remove Mistress's skirt and I will take her top off. I quickly removed her top while you get behind Mistress and unzip her skirt. It is very tight on her so you had to work a little to slide it down her. You continue to get the skirt the rest of the way off without any trouble. "Don't let my skirt hit the ground, girl. Hold it just above the ground and I will step out of it."

"Yes Mistress." You say quickly and hold her skirt just above the ground.

Mistress holds a hand out for me to hold to help steady her while she steps out of her skirt. You're not sure what to do with it and I take it from you and fold it and her top and place them on the truck of my car. You are now looking at Mistress's firm, round, naked ass and I see the lust in your eyes.

"That was very good, boy and girl, now both of you stand facing the trunk and bend over." We both quickly do as we are told. "You two are so eager, I like that." SMACK!! My ass stung from being hit with the crop. Then Mistress smacked your ass hard and you jump but don't make a sound, but your mouth opened as if to moan and your eyes roll back in your head. Then I feel the crop on my ass again, and Mistress smacks you again. Mistress continues to do this until she has smacked us both ten times.

"Did you two enjoy your reward?"

Together we say "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress moves behind me and grabs my cage and I can feel my cock straining against its confines. She gives a good tug and laughs. It feels so go that I let out a moan. Mistress moves behind you and puts her hand on your pussy and feels how wet you are. She notices that your juices are running down your leg. "Girl! Did I tell you that you could cum?" SMACK!!

"No, Mistress, I am sorry, Mistress."

SMACK!! "Don't let it happen again, girl, or boy will be very unhappy." SMACK!!

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, both of you get up. It's time I train you, girl, how to please me." Mistress turns so her back is against the truck of my cruiser and then lifts herself up to sit on the trunk. She rests her feet on the back bumper and spreads her legs and slides a finger to her clit and starts to rub it. "Girl, watch what I'm doing so you will know how to please me." We can see Mistress's pussy getting wetter and wetter then she closes her eyes and moans very loudly and she squirts hard. "BOY come here and bury your face in my pussy NOW! Show me how much you want to be rewarded." I do as I'm told and dive into Mistress's pussy trying to please her as best I can.

"GIRL come here and suck on my tits. Make them feel as good as my pussy." You hurry to Mistress and start sucking on her tits. You notice a taste but that doesn't stop you. "Do you taste that girl? That is my master's cum on my tits. Doesn't he taste so good? Boy always tells me he likes the taste."

"Yes, Mistress's Master's cum tastes very good."

"Then keep licking and sucking, girl, get it all. Boy, you need to do a better job down there and make me cum very soon if you want to be rewarded for your good work."

"Yes, Mistress." I redouble my efforts to please mistress and make her cum. You keep licking and sucking her tits and you seem to be really enjoying it. I suck hard on Mistress's clit at the same time you are sucking on one nipple and that makes Mistress cum. She floods my mouth with her juices and I eagerly drink them down while still trying to suck on her clit. You take note of what to do and switch to Mistress's other nipple and this time Mistress moans very loudly and slams a hand on the trunk. My face is covered with her juices and my mouth is overflowing.

"Boy, don't drink that cum yet, share it with girl. Girl, get up and take what boy has for you." You get off the trunk and I grab your head and kiss you forcefully, letting Mistress's cum flow into your mouth. "That's a good girl, drink it all down. You know you want more. You want it from the source. Come here girl and let's see if you can make me cum by yourself." You quickly dive face first into Mistress's pussy. You lick and suck on her swollen pussy lips. Dart your tongue in and out. We both know you are getting to her because she is breathing heavy and moaning softly. She grabs your head with both hands and pulls you harder against her pussy. I have never seen Mistress do that before, you must be very good. You know the pump is primed now and you suck hard on Mistress's clit. That sends Mistress over the edge. "FUUUUCKKKKK, girl! You are my good little pussy eater. Boy, go get my purse it's time for your reward."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." I quickly run and find her purse and bring it to her. She is still holding your head in her hands. She lets go but clamps her thighs against your head so you can't go anywhere. You don't seem to be wanting to go anywhere though because you are still eating Mistress's pussy.

Mistress opens her purse and finds what she is looking for. "Here you go, boy, your reward. You have finally earned it by bringing me this lovely creature." Mistress hands me what I had be waiting for so long, the key to my cage.

"Thank you, Mistress!" I quickly unlock my cock and the freedom feels great. My cock hasn't been free in so long and responds to its freedom by growing to its full length and hardness.

"Well, boy, you seem to be ready. Take what is now yours. I give you girl for your pleasure. Put your cock in her pussy and make her yours. You hear that girl you are now boy's as he is mine and I am my Master's. You will obey your Master and give yourself to him when he asks. You will do what he tells you to do without hesitation. If you don't you will be going to jail, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand. I now belong to Master."

"Good girl, now spread your ass and present your pussy to your Master so her can fuck you and make you his."

You reach back and spread you ass checks and I can clearly see how wet your pussy is. I line my cock up and slide it in fully. You moan when I have it all the way in. Mistress grabs your head again with her hands and pushes your face hard against her pussy. I feel your pussy get wetter when she does that. I am fucking you hard and fast and it won't be long before I cum. It has been so long since I was allowed to cum I'm surprised I have lasted this long. Mistress is moaning and cuming from you eating her. With all the sexual energy I can't hold back any more and I shoot my cum inside you. You are now mine. You tense up as you feel my cum shoot inside you. Then you start to quiver. You are cumming now. You pussy is gushing and you are moaning into Mistress's pussy.

"Boy, you have done a very good job tonight. Now you have one more job to do, clean her pussy up. Lick her clean of your cum."

"But, Mistress, she is now mine..."

"And you are mine boy so do as you're told or the cage goes back on."

"Yes, Mistress." I kneel down behind you and start licking and sucking on your pussy. Some of my cum is already running down your legs because you are still gushing. You taste so good. I suck out all of the cum I can. I can tell you enjoyed that because of how much you were moaning and gushing. I stand up and as usual present the cum in my mouth to Mistress so she knows I did eat it.

"Very good, boy, that looks like a big load. Girl, get up, kiss your Master and take his cum in your mouth and swallow it."

"Yes Mistress." You kiss me with an open mouth and drink my cum. Our tongues dart around each other's mouth for a while making sure you have all my cum. When I am sure you do I break the kiss.

"Now clean my cock with your mouth, girl." You drop to your knees and start sucking my cock. It is still partially hard but with you sucking on it I can feel it getting hard again.

"I see you have things under control here, boy. I will leave you two alone now to get acquainted. Remember though you are still mine and whatever you have is mine."

"Yes, Mistress"

"Girl, treat your Master right and he will treat you right. If not, remember its jail for you." With that Mistress grabbed her clothes and walked off into the night leaving me and my newly freed cock in the mouth of this angel that was now MINE.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Staying Out Of Jail

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds