• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • What's That

What's That

12345

Jeff had always considered himself to be an average, ordinary guy. He was good in sports in high school, intelligent, average looks, and dated occasionally, but he never had found that one special woman to share his life with.

He dropped out of college after three years because he decided he didn't want to pursue a career in his chosen major. He worked a few jobs with no plans for the future for a while after he dropped out of school.

He had several buddies that had become firemen and they asked him to apply for the job and it interested him so he applied. It took him several interviews before he got hired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had been a fireman for several years and one day, something happened that changed his life forever. They were preparing to burn an old abandoned house down and had walked through it making sure no homeless people had taken it up as living space before they burned the house down.

He was walking around seeing if there was anything left behind that could be made into something. He liked restoring things and he had found several items before and had turned them into various things and sold them and made a little money off them. He came upon a small wooden box that piqued his interest. It had some weird carvings on it that he had not ever seen before and he picked it and looked inside.

One of his buddies looked over his shoulder to see what he had picked up and was trying to see what was inside of the box.

"What's that?" he asked.

Jeff reached in and took out a silver ring and told him he found something that might be worth a few bucks and showed him the ring. He tried the ring onto his ring finger and saw that it fit quite well.

"Man, you always find the good stuff don't you buddy? I never find anything like that when we burn these old houses down," said his buddy Mark.

The captain overheard the discussion and Jeff showed it to him to make sure it wouldn't be a problem with keeping it.

"The owners said we could have anything we find so I don't see anything wrong with keeping it," replied the captain.

All of the other firemen chimed in the same thing that Mark had told Jeff and he just grinned and got on with finishing up their "once over" of the house. They were planning on burning the house down with several other crews coming in to get some much needed experience for a couple of rookies that had been recently hired.

The plan was to set fire to some of the furniture that was left in the house and for the rookies to go in with Jeff and Mark backing them up on the hose to make sure they were doing what they were supposed to do in a house fire. They planned on putting the fire out several times getting the rookies some good nozzle time before setting it ablaze and letting the house burn down completely to clear the lot so a new business could be built on the property.

They set a couch on fire and waited several minutes for the front room to become engulfed in flames.

"Alright rook, lets go in and put the fire out," Jeff said. "Make sure you have the nozzle on 3/4 fog and stay low and make sure your SCBA is on as well as your PASS alert."

They moved in and Jeff told the rookie to spray the ceiling in a circular pattern to create a lot of steam which would knock out a lot of the fire and help cool down the room and then to turn his nozzle patten down and put the rest of the fire out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything looked to be going as planned until some of the ceiling started to fall. Jeff noticed what was happening and shoved the rookie away just in time. The ceiling fell right on top of Jeff. A rafter had given way and lot of the plaster,lafe, ceiling joist and the broken rafter fell directly on top of Jeff.

Normally, Jeff should have been injured severely from taking a direct blow to the head, but for reasons unknown to everyone that came rushing in, he was pulled out with no injuries at all.

I don't how in the hell you weren't killed a few minutes ago Jeff, but man I am sure glad you are ok," the captain said.

"I thought I was a gonna for sure myself Cap't," Jeff said. "Thanks for pulling me out from under all of that shit!"

Unbeknownst to Jeff, that ring that he had put on and forgot about was what saved him. He wouldn't understand until later on when he got a visitor the following week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

A relative of the owner's of the house had dropped by the station to ask if they had found a small box before they burned the house down. He said he would be willing to pay a large sum of money to anyone that found it and still had it.

"I found it sir, but we were told we could have anything we found before we went in. What's so valuable about the box," Jeff asked?

The man said it just had a lot of sentimental value to him and he wanted it back to keep it in the family.

"I'll give you a thousand dollars for the box if you are willing to sell it back to me," the man said.

Jeff knew the ring wasn't worth a hundred dollars if that much and he kind of got a tingly feeling that something wasn't just right with this offer.

"It was just a small wooden box, why would it be worth so much to you," Jeff asked?

"It was a box that was passed down from our ancestors and has been in our family for over 500 years and I just want to get it back," the man said.

Jeff had left the box in his locker and went to get it for the man. He picked it up and looked at it. All of a sudden, the carvings started glowing and the ring on his finger got so hot, he almost passed out from the pain.

The ring stopped burning his finger and the carvings made sense to him even though he had no idea what had just happened to him. The carvings were of a language that Jeff certainly didn't know before, but now he could read them with no problems.

They read, "The owner of this ring shall be invincible and have the powers of the Gods."

Jeff couldn't believe what he was reading on the box. There should be no way that he could read the carvings, but he could. Although he didn't know it, the ring had chosen Jeff to be it's knew owner to avoid the relative, who was an evil man, from getting the ring back and inheriting the great powers that it possessed.

He knew somehow, although not sure as to why, that he had to keep the box and the ring. He got the feeling that he had to get rid of the relative and tell him he was not going to sell it to him.

When he walked back into the foyer where the man was standing, the man had a look of hatred on his face. He looked like he was going to have a stroke and his face was sweating profusely.

"No, no, no, you have the ring, don't you," the man screamed? "You have to sell it back to me now, you shouldn't have them!"

"Sorry sir, but I have decided that I will just keep them for myself," Jeff said.

"I'll give you five thousand for them right now," the man pleaded.

"Sorry sir, but I will just hold onto them," Jeff said.

Jeff's eyes showed the man that he was not going to sell them back to him and he fell back and sat down in the chair against the wall. The man was despondent was visibly shaking.

"I knew they couldn't be trusted with that box, now it's gone forever and our family will never be the same. I have to have the box back sir, I will pay you ten thousand dollars, please sell it to me," the man pleaded again?

Everyone at the station had overheard the man and they all came into the foyer to see what was going on. Most couldn't believe Jeff had something anyone would want, much less beg to pay such a price for it.

I'm not selling it and I think you should leave now sir," Jeff said. He looked at the man and in his head he was saying over and over, "stand up and leave and don't say another word."

The man did just that, although you could tell that he wanted to say something, his mouth just wouldn't open. He stormed out of the station, got in his car and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the fireman looked at Jeff and asked him what in the world was so special about the box.

Jeff looked at all of them, thinking in his mind,

'I wish you all walk away and just forget about what just happened.'

They all turned around and went back to what they were doing like nothing had been going on.

"What the hell," Jeff said out loud. "They all just did what I thought in my mind, just like the relative did."

Later that day, Jeff and his buddies were playing poker at the dining room table. Every time Jeff thought about what cards he needed to make his hand, he would draw the right cards. He couldn't believe it, every time, it happened just the same. The guys called it quits after they had lost ten hands in a row. They all couldn't believe how lucky Jeff had been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when Jeff got home, the man from the day before was waiting in Jeff's driveway. Jeff got out and asked, "How did you find out where I live? I told you yesterday that I am keeping the box!"

"I'm here to take back what is mine," the man said while pulling a gun out of his jacket.

He raised the gun and said, "Take off my ring and give it back to me right now, or I will shoot you!"

Jeff tried to take it off to no avail, it just wouldn't come off.

"I will just have to shoot you and cut your finger off," the man said.

Jeff couldn't believe was happening. The man tried to push him toward the house so he could get Jeff inside so no one would see him do what he wanted, which was to kill Jeff and cut off his finger to get the ring back.

Jeff was panicking but somehow he calmed down enough to think back to what had happened the day before. He realized what he needed to do, so he turned to the man and thought in his mind, "You will drop the gun right now, get back into your car and forget about me! You will never try to find the ring ever again!"

The man looked stunned. He dropped the gun, climbed back into his car and drove off. Jeff couldn't believe it.

The man had wanted to kill him so he could cut off his finger to get the ring back. Jeff had thought what he wanted the man to do, and he just did it without questioning it. He couldn't believe he had just thought what he wanted the man to do and he did it without a fight, just like the day before.

"What else can I do with this ring," he asked out loud?

He picked up the gun and went inside his house. He was still shaking visibly from the adrenaline rush he had, but his mind was calmer than it had ever been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He decided that he wanted to experiment to see what else he could do with these new powers that the ring were giving him. He sat down in his recliner and thought for a minute.

He closed his eyes and thought in his head that he wanted the remote from the TV to be in his hand, he opened them and just like he thought in his head, the remote was in his hand.

"TV, turn on and go to channel 4," he thought in his mind. The TV clicked on and was tuned to channel 4.

"Go to channel 221," he said.

Nothing happened. He was confused, and then he thought in his head what he wanted to happen and the TV flashed to channel 221.

He couldn't believe what he had just done and thought about what he wanted to try out next.

He remembered that the carvings on the box had said he would be invincible. He thought back to the day the ceiling rafter had fallen down on him. The ring had to be what had saved him that day, he couldn't think of anything else that could have done it.

He decided to see just what this meant. He went to his medicine cabinet and got one of the lancets he used to check his blood sugar with. He was diabetic and had to test his blood sugar occasionally. He loaded the lancet into his finger pricker and when he tried to prick his finger, he couldn't seem to draw any blood.

He tried several times to no avail. He just couldn't get the lancet to puncture his skin.

"What the fuck," he spoke out loud. "I have to be able to check my sugar!"

He thought about it for a few minutes and wondered if this meant that he wasn't diabetic anymore.

"If I am invincible, it has to mean that I cannot be sick anymore,right? Man I can't believe this shit," he said out loud! 'Reckon what else I can do with the powers,' he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff was sitting there deep in thought. Out the window of his living room, he saw that the neighbor that he been wanting to ask out for a while now just drove up.

He decided to see just what else he could do with these new powers. 'Can I really make people do everything I want them to do,' he thought in his head.

He just had to find out and he couldn't think of anyone better to find out with than his hot neighbor that just got home.

He got up and went over to her house and knocked on the door. The neighbor answered the door in a huff. She was in a hurry to leave for an appointment and had just enough time to rush home and grab a few things before she needed to go.

"What do you need Jeff, I'm kind of in a hurry right now," she snapped.

Jeff replied, "Hey Sarah, I just wanted to say hello and to see how you were doing!"

"Jeff, I don't have time to chat right now, I was headed out the door when you knocked," Sarah replied.

Jeff was kind of irritated at his reception, he wanted this girl to like him and didn't appreciate the way she spoke to him.

In his mind, he thought, 'You really want to talk with me so ask me nicely to come in and sit down so we can talk for a while.'

Her demeanor changed and she invited him in and asked him, "Come in and have a seat so we can talk for a while please?"

It happened just like Jeff had thought in his mind and he was exited to see just what else could happen today.

"Why thank you, Sarah. I would like that very much," Jeff said as he walked in and sat down on her couch.

Sarah couldn't believe she had just asked Jeff to come in and sit down. What was she doing, she had only 15 minutes to be at her manicurist for her appointment.

"Jeff, I'm sorry but I'm really in a hurry, what is it that you need," Sarah asked?

Jeff decided to push it and see just what he was capable of. He thought in his mind, 'I wish that you would take your top off for me right now.'

Sarah immediately did just that, she reached up and pulled her shirt over her head. She sat there for a second before a look of dread washed over her face.

"Jeff, oh my God, I am so sorry. I don't what came over me. You have to leave right now, I have to go," Sarah said nervously!

Jeff smiled and said, "Sarah, It's okay, I really don't mind that you wanted to show yourself to me, please, it's fine, can we talk some more please?"

Sarah was freaking out and was frantic to get Jeff out of her house. She got up and walked to the door to open it for Jeff to leave.

"Sit back down and relax please," Jeff said.

He was trying to figure out what he wanted to do next when she told him emphatically, "No, you have to leave right this minute!"

He thought in his mind, 'You are under my control from now on! Sit down and relax, do whatever I tell you to immediately from now on! It will bring great pleasure to follow my commands!'

Sarah closed the door and returned to her chair and sat down. She had a smile on her face and looked into his eyes and asked, "What can I do to please you Jeff?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff realized that he had to use his mind to take control first, otherwise, she wouldn't do anything he asked to do unless she wanted to.

Now that he had told her in his mind that she was under his control, she was his to command and would do anything he would told he to do.

"Now where were we? That's right, I had asked you to take your top off for me. Stand up now and take your top and bra off for me please," Jeff said.

Sarah stood up and pulled her shirt off and reached back and undid the clasp of her bra and pulled it off releasing the best set of tits Jeff had ever seen. They were a nice set of 40DD's and he had been attracted to her because of them the first time he had seen Sarah.

Jeff smiled to himself and waited for her to say something else but she just sat there and said nothing. He wanted her to say something, anything, but she just sat there.

He then realized he had told her she was under his control now. He would have to tell her what to do and what to say. He liked that and smiled again.

"Sarah, take off the rest of your clothes now and ask me if I like what I see," Jeff said.

Sarah reached down and took off her shoes, then pulled her yoga pants off revealing a hot pink thong to Jeff. He loved it and couldn't wait to see if she was shaved completely or had a landing strip under it.

She reached her thumbs under the sides of it and pulled the thong off showing Jeff that she really did shave her bush completely which made Jeff lick his lips in anticipation.

"Do you like what you see?" Sarah asked Jeff as she stood there completely naked in front of him like she didn't have a care in the world.

"Oh I love it Sarah," Jeff said. "Come here and let me look at you. Turn around for me so I can see all of you."

Sarah walked over and stood in front of Jeff and turned around slowly so he could see all of her. He really loved the curve of her ass as she had spun around for him. Jeff couldn't believe just how sexy she was.

"You are absolutely beautiful Sarah," Jeff said to her.

Sarah smiled but still did not say anything to Jeff.

"Sarah, kneel down, pull my pants down, and pull my dick out for me. I want you to give me the best blowjob you have ever given to anyone," Jeff commanded her.

Sarah kneeled down before Jeff and reached up and pulled Jeff's pants down. She reached into his boxers and fish out his dick. She leaned over and licked the head before taking it deep into her mouth and started working up and down Jeff's average length but very girthy dick.

She went all the way down to the base and started licking his shaft at the base while she had all of his dick in her mouth. Jeff looked down and thought in his mind that he wished his dick was longer than it was.

Sarah all of a sudden gagged on Jeff's dick. She began pulling up and much to Jeff's surprise, she just kept rising and rising until she exposed nine inches of dick.

"My God, what just happened to me?" Then he remembered that he just wished he had a longer dick for Sarah to suck on.

She tried to take all of it again, but her gag reflexes just couldn't take his full length. He wished that his dick was back to his original length because he loved how it felt when she had all of him in her mouth before.

He looked down and his dick was back to normal again and she took him back in completely like she had done before. He just couldn't get over the fact that he had just wished his dick to grow and then shrink again and it happened just like he thought it should.

"I am going to love being able to do that for sure," Jeff said out loud.

Sarah had been working him up to a frenzy with her mouth when he told her that he was about to cum for her. He grabbed the back of her head and held it down and blasted it off against the back of her throat. Sarah swallowed all of it and came off his dick wit a smile on her face.

Evidently, Sarah loved to give blowjobs because she licked her lips and moaned, "Yummy", even though he knew that he hadn't told her to say anything!

Jeff knew he had something that was going to change his life for the better, he just had to find out more about his new found powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff wasn't a bad guy before he had found the box and the silver ring by any means. He was a decent man and here he was with his dick freshly sucked to orgasm by his neighbor that he wanted to go out with. He was guilt stricken and decided he had done something terribly wrong.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • What's That

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds