• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Teddy Bear for Valentines Day

Teddy Bear for Valentines Day

Jessica Jolie was new to Brooklyn Community College. She had always felt a little out of place growing up because of her exotic features. She could never be categorized because of her striking features due to her ethnic mix of Panamanian, Japanese and Native American. The guys in high school would call her Pocahontas. Not only did she have the features but the body as well. Jessica was an early-developer. She could remember her mom say "Now Jess, most guys only want one thing. Keep your head on in college and keep your mind focused on the big picture!" Jessica's mom knew how much she wanted to be nurse, ever since she helped her best friend get over the chicken pox in elementary school.

Today was Jess's first day at BCC. The college had much to be desired in terms of beauty. There was very little green and a lot of concrete, but Jess decided she would make the most of the situation. Jess brought all the beauty that college could possibly need. Standing at 5'5", slim with a firm, apple-like derriere, every head turned as she sashayed across the campus toward her first class. Girls snarled and guys stiffened up as she passed by, her long, jet-black, bone-straight hair caressing the small of her back as her hips swayed in a hypnotic motion. Left, right, left, right, as her toned thighs briskly moved and hear beautiful long hair swayed in time, everyone knew the new girl had arrived.

Her first class was Calculus. Jess made her way to the front of the class, anxious to sit down and not have all eyes on her. She took the heavy Calculus book out of her bag and sat still in anticipation for the professor to arrive. Her hands were clammy and she could not understand why she felt nervous. 'First day, of course, she thought', and tapped her pencil on her Calculus book as she waited and observed the students.

As the females entered, giving her a quick up-and-down look, most with less than pleasant expressions, the males also entered the classroom giving her a lingering up-and-down look, most with curious expressions. She began to feel hot under her halter crop-top and her shorts began to stick to her upper thighs. Finally, the professor entered. She immediately noticed how handsome he was. He was like a tall, dark, cup of Starbucks Mochachino and Jess hadn't had her coffee yet for the day. He appeared to be in his mid-40's and Jess, being just 18, had never found someone in his age range so attractive before. She watched as he moved, strong and purposeful towards his desk. His spectacles made him seem even more distinguished. His short beard and bald head made him seem even more approachable.

Jess's eyes softened as she took in the physique of his body. Underneath his neatly pressed shirt bulged large muscles. His shoulders broad, she could tell he was the kind to work out. His 6'2" frame stood tall, erect, and she caught herself glance longer than comfortable below his belt. As she quickly looked up he caught her eyes and gazed into them as if he realized she was a new girl on campus, but there was more, he realized she was something he wanted more of.

The Calculus lesson was brief as Professor Ted Mullen dismissed the class early to get a head start on their first homework assignment. Jess was the last to leave as she'd planned to introduce herself after class, being that not only was she a transfer but she began her studies in the Spring and not the Fall when most students typically start. Professor Mullen gathered his belongings as Jess approached him.

"Hi Jess. So glad to have you at the school. How did I do on the lesson?"

"Funny you'd ask me. You did well, very well Professor Mullen."

"No Jess, call me Teddy. Really, I'm informal with my students."

Jess gazed at him for a while, thinking about how much his tall, solid, firm physique reminded her of a teddy bear, one which she'd like to hold.

"Thanks Prof... I mean Teddy. I just wanted to personally introduce myself, being a transfer and all I... just want to start off on the right foot, ya know?"

"I appreciate that Jess. By the way, what scent are you wearing? It's literally taking my breath away."

"Is it too strong?" Jessica was fearful that her Chloe was overbearing.

"Not at all Jess, in fact, its appealing. Very much so. Let me see...."

At that point Teddy moved in closer to Jess, gently taking in her aroma. The tip of his nose brushed her neck on one side and he kept his head close as he took in her aroma from the other side. He breathed in deep. "You smell so good, Jess." Then he put one of his huge hands on her back, bringing her in even closer until her heaving D's were pasted onto his solid chest. As she breathed in and out nervously she could feel his chest muscles press into her, arousing her even more. With one hand on her back, he moved her long hair back with the other. He bent in to kiss her tender neck, sucking it hungrily like a bee to a flower. He sucked and sucked so savagely she thought he'd leave her neck black and blue.

His hand then moved from her back to her plump derriere. He pushed his groin into her firmly, still sucking at her neck. He then moved his succulent lips down her neck to her shoulders. Licking and sucking his way down to her perky tits. He now used both hands to remove the tie around her neck of her halter top. As her top sank to her waist, he grabbed her bare shoulder with one hand, the other hand undo-ing her shorts. He thrust two fingers down her shorts, grinding her clit, back and forth, back and forth until she almost yelped for mercy. He moved his licks and sucks from her neck to her mouth drowning her potential cries as he continued to rub her clit excitedly.

"Teddy, please, please...." was all she could say as his lips then covered a nipple of one of her bare breasts. Now completely collapsed into his strong torso, she allowed him to have his way with her tender body. Now completely flustered and helpless she stood still as he devoured her tits with his big teeth and lips. He sucked and nibbled and pulled at each tit until satisfied. He growled as he hungrily sucked her brown-sugar tits red and raw. She faintly gasped, "Teddy, please..." as he completely removed her shorts. Now he was even more ravenous as he devoured her succulent teen pussy. He licked hard and strong and ate her out as if it were his last meal. Jess gasped and whimpered helplessly but her cries were ignored as Teddy ate with no regard for time or the fact she'd be late to her next class. "Teddy, please, I..." Her tender pussy throbbing, she had to flee. An hour or two transpired and sore from tits to toe she finally mustered the strength to try and pull away.

As she grabbed her bag and turned to jet, Teddy grabbed her by her partially undone halter top again, his strong hands almost ripping it in two. Jess gasped and her tits completely fell out again. "I'm still hungry" he adamantly stated, spun Jess around, and began to devour her tits again, even more aggressively. He bobbed for boobs then pussy, boobs then pussy, for what seemed like an eternity, wearing Jess out completely. Jess missed all of her classes that day, as Teddy's insatiable appetite for her wasn't satisfied until night-fall. Walking back to her car, sore and fatigued, she'd vowed to drop his class first thing in the morning.

That night Jess tossed and turned in bed. She couldn't forget Teddy's last words to her as she almost limped out of his Calculus class. "I'm still hungry." She thought about his growls, his bites, his licking, the ferocious way he ate her pussy, leaving her pussy throbbing for more. She thought about how he sucked so ravenously at her neck and breasts, causing them to turn every color but her own, and how they still burned with lust even now as she struggled to sleep. She felt a yearning between her thighs as his growl echoed in her ears. "I'm still hungry."

The next day she did drop Professor Mullen's class, and felt triumphant as the longing for his lips all over her body began to dissipate. Weeks went by and Jess had successfully avoided her former professor. It wasn't until one of her classmates mentioned it that Jess realized that her least favorite time of year was at hand... lo and behold, Valentine's Day.

Valentines Day was tomorrow. It snuck up on her. She always thought it to be a ridiculous holiday, and in high school she hated when people made cheesy cards with hearts, passed out cheap chocolate candy and confessed their secret crushes. She thought it to be all rubbish. Jess unfeelingly bypassed all of the Valentines decorations in the student center and went to check her mailbox on campus. The only thing she liked about the holiday was that her mom would send her brownies, cookies and other treats when she was away from home. Jess smiled at the brownies, but became perplexed when she saw a note card wedged between her mom's Valentines brownies and another envelope. It read:

Dear Sweet Jess,

I miss you. I miss how you smell, I miss how you melt in my arms. I miss your long, sultry, black locks, I miss feeling my strong hands grasp your tender buttocks. I miss sucking your titties red and caressing your neck too. I miss eating your juicy, teen pussy out like its my favorite meal. Roses are red, violets are blue. The next time we meet I've got a Bear for you.

Signed,

Your Chocolate Teddy Bear

Jess didn't know if to run or be scared, if to tell someone she was in danger or what.... a bear? What does he mean by a bear? Jess closed her mailbox and proceeded to her dorm room. That night Jess slept soundly. She had way too much going on in her mind.

The next day was the most beloved yet dreaded day of the year for Jess. Jess passed countless couples smooching on her way to class. She munched on one of her mama's brownies and images of milk chocolate candy bears danced across her mind. What did he mean by the next time they meet? She'd managed to avoid him for weeks! How would he find her? Jess decided to find the nearest study room in the student lounge and hide. She put her long mane in a bun and stuck a pencil in it to secure it. Today she really tried not to look pretty, so she wore an old, faded spaghetti strap dress that hit her at the ankles. All in all, the way Jess's curves filled out the plain, faded dress, she was effortlessly sexy. Jess found a study room and plopped into the chair, burying her head in her arms on the desk. Suddenly, she heard the door creak a little. She turned quickly. It was Teddy.

The Professor entered the study room, locking the door behind him. Exasperated, Jess stood and sat on the desk facing him, one her dress straps falling off her shoulder. Teddy looked at her bare shoulder and licked his lips.

Anger flushed her cheeks and she stared at him, her big onyx eyes glaring into his slender brown eyes. He grinned mischievously. "What do you want from me?" Jess was now a bit scared. He looked at her as if he would destroy her. He seemed even more muscular and burly now than he did weeks ago. She'd assumed it was because this time he had on a fitted short sleeve button down, so she could really take in his muscular physique. A vein in his bald head seemed to throb as did her heart. Teddy said in a low and steady voice, "To give you your chocolate bear."

Teddy began unbuttoning his shirt as he moved in closer to her. Now looming over her, he licked his lips as he undressed himself. He growled while undressing Jess with his eyes. After he was down to only his twelve inch wonder, which was erect, hard and anxious, he slowly undressed Jess until all that sat before him was a beautiful, soft and supple young body. He put his hand around her neck and kissed her deeply on the lips. His tongue explored her entire mouth and throat as he kissed her passionately. His hand moved from her neck to her hair as he removed the pencil from her bun, allowing her long jet-black hair to cascade down her back.

Teddy knelt on the floor and got a hold of one of her soft feet. He gently licked her toes as his tongue traveled up her thigh. He teased her pussy with his tongue, licking it lightly. He then grabbed her hair making a ponytail with one hand and swung her around to face the wall. Now facing the wall, her ample tush facing him, Jess let out a slight whimper, as a doe before being devoured by a bear. Like a savage beast, Teddy opened her thighs slightly and thrust about 6 inches of his firm wonder into her tight teen pussy. Jess gasped and cried slightly. Teddy was only her second.

"Have you ever had it this strong and thick, sweetie?" Teddy growled as he thrust stronger and harder, each thrust almost lifting Jess off the table. Her tits bouncing, he grabbed them with both hands and pulled her body even closer to his. He thrust again and now all 12 inches were deep inside and as Jess tried to catch her breath. Teddy thrust faster and harder, now both hands on her pussy, Jess's plump rump secured steadily. Try as she might she would go nowhere anytime soon. Teddy worked his wonder, twisting and grinding, deeper and deeper until he almost rammed through her entire petite frame. "This is your chocolate teddy bear."

Jess spread her arms out on the table, attempting to hold her own as Teddy pounded her beautiful brains out. Her mane now tussled and disheveled, Jess was disoriented. Feeling as if she was on a tumultuous roller-coaster ride, her gorgeous teenage body had never experienced something so rugged, ferocious but... addicting! Teddy pulled at her hair with one hand as he spanked her behind with the other, as his monster cock impaled her tight pussy. The soundproof, windowless room could barely contain her cries. She whimpered and pleaded for him to go easier as he taunted, "Is it good to you, sweety? Tell me this big cock is good to you." Teddy taunted and teased and before Jess could muster a word, he flipped her to the front and thrust every inch of his wonder right into her pussy again. Jess was on the ceiling. Jess, eyes rolled back into her head, pleaded, "Teddy, please...." as he pounded her pretty body long and deep, his twelve inch rod thrusting wildly and tirelessly, Jess's legs flailing in the air then laying limp around his thighs. "Mommy...." she whimpered, until surrendering completely to his long, thick cock and limply taking every thrust without resistance.

Teddy pounded Jess until was hungry no more. Table, wall, floor, chair, front, back, over, under, he impaled her teen pussy. Jess cried and pleaded but Teddy didn't tire for a while. He pounded and pounded and pounded the beautiful Jessica Jolie on a Valentines Day she'd never forget. In fact, that was the biggest surprise of her life. He gave her The Bear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Teddy Bear for Valentines Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 238 milliseconds