• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 02

My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 02

In my first story "My wife's accidental affair," I shared how I found out about my wife's affair with her son's wrestling coach through a video that was inadvertently made by some of his team mates. This story is a continuation of what transpired after my discovery, the background provided in the first story would make for better understanding of this story.

I had some very constructive feedback, some praise and some criticism, all of which were appreciated. A point of issue was, "how could I as a husband not be enraged at the discovery of my wife's affair?"

The answer to that question is simple I am not a jealous guy, I first got turned on to erotic literature reading "Call me Madam," Penthouse forum, the forums of other men's magazines, and from my teen years the stories I found most titillating were the wife watcher, initial reluctant, then willing participant type stories. Believe me it's not my only perversion. I have never spoke of these fantasies with Jill (my wife), before or after the initial discovery.

Again this is a true story, with name and detail changes needed to preserve our privacy.


After finding the video of my wife Jill and Coach Green, I understood why she quit pressuring me to travel with her to the away matches I desperately wished to know what else had happened that night, and wondered if anything has happened since then. There had not been any away competitions since but several home ones which did seem to go longer than usual. After watching the video I had immediately ordered a couple of motion-activated spy cameras. The one I gave my wife functions as an I-phone charger, and portable speaker while recording video on an SD card, she loves to listen to music so she takes it everywhere. The other looks like a traditional alarm clock which I used to replace my own in our bedroom, just in case.

About two weeks after the cameras arrived she was gone to another away meet, this one a quad, four state competition, that went from Thursday evening until Sunday afternoon. It was Tuesday before I could retrieve the SD card from her dock, and Thursday before I could start to play its recordings. Sure enough the first night away, around 11 PM Coach Green came knocking on her door. She let him in, but her body language told me that he wasn't truly welcome.

"What do you want Coach?" She asked somewhat coolly.

"I want you, Jill," he replied.

"That's not going to happen, the first time was a mistake, and it won't happen again, I am a married woman, and my son is next door for Christ's sake, get out of here now, and don't come back." She began very earnestly but seemed almost apologetic by the end.

He didn't say a word, just turned and walked out the door. She plopped down on the bed, sighed deeply and fell back with her arms extended. After a minute or two she sat up, removed her clothes and walked toward the shower. When the video restarted she had just sat back on the bed and reached for her Ambien. She turned the on the television and quietly watched HGTV, her favorite go to sleep series.

When it appeared that she was already fallen asleep, she suddenly turned toward the camera/dock, reached for the phone and called for room service. It was probably twenty minutes before a knock on the door signaled the arrival of her hot chocolate, cookies and ice-cream. She answered the door in her (my T-shirt) nightshirt signed the invoice, thanked the young lady who delivered her order at turned toward the bed, tray in hand.

From the previous story and what I am about to transcribe one might think Jill is a clutch, she really is not, but once the Ambien kicks in, she is in Zombie mode, her reactions are severely retarded, and her choices do not reflect ones she would usually make. As she turned the door closed automatically behind her, but was unable to latch because the hoop security device stopped the door from closing completely. She set the tray on the small round table by the bed and set down to eat.

The first thing she grabbed was the hot chocolate, and it must have been very hot because just as she touched it to her lips the heat caused her to jerk away and in doing so a large splash of the scalding liquid fell into her lap. Her reaction was immediate and pronounced, she started screaming, jumping around and trying to pull the T-shirt over her head, without the hot liquid burning anymore of her.

Just as the shirt crossed her shoulders the door burst open with her son, several of his team-mates and Coach Green in tow.

"Mom," her son yelled, "what the hell are you doing?"

She, while still trying to get the T-shirt off her head said, "it's okay I just spilled hot chocolate on myself, I'm fine, you can go back.."

Before she finished that sentence she completed removing the shirt and as she turned to Eric (her son, my step son) she saw that he was not alone, but instead staring back at her nearly naked body, she now had only panties on, were four others, three of Eric's friends and Coach.

Time for a second scream.

"Get, out, Get, out! Oh my god! Please get out." She pleaded.

Coach Green began to immediately shuffle the boys out the door but remained behind. After they had all left he asked, "are you okay, do you need to see a doctor?"

In the process she had grabbed a pillow and was holding it over her bare breasts, she responded, "I am fine, a little burned and a lot embarrassed."

"Don't be, you made all our night. Seriously are you okay? Let's take a look at those burns." He directed.

She compliantly turned toward the lamp so he could see better, large red splotches visible on her tummy and thighs, her breasts still hidden behind the pillow. "What do you think, do I need to see a doctor?" she asked.

"Well you do have same blistering, I think some salve or at least something cold should be applied immediately. Let me run get my first aid kit." He said as he ran out the door.

When he opened the door the teens were still standing outside, and anxiously peeked inside as he cleared the door. "Get your asses back to your room." He yelled as he ran past.

Jill just stood there staring down until she noticed the bowl of ice cream. She dropped the pillow and held the ice cream to different spots on her torso. As she held the bowl in place she began eating the ice cream, rather sloppily so. She was standing there eating ice cream when Coach Green returned. He dropped the plastic tackle box to the floor, knelt on one knee opened the box, retrieved some sort of balm and immediately began applying it to her burns.

"Does the cold help?" he asked.

"It does," she replied with an exaggerated node, plus it tasted good, referring to the ice cream.

"Should I continue?"

"Yes please it feels good."

After covering her tummy he said, "You have some burns there too." While staring at her bare breasts.

She lifted her elbows raising the bowl closer to her mouth giving him access and therefore permission to rub her tits. The nipples were already erect. As he started to rub the burns on the tops and sides of her bosom, she accidentally dropped a dollop of ice cream just above her right nipple, making it even harder. He didn't miss a beat and immediately licked it off, lingering to suck on her tit.

"MMMM, that is good," she moaned.

I wasn't sure if she was referencing the ice cream or Coach's ministrations. He took it as encouragement and continued, dropping his salve covered had to her waist, rubbing into then under the waist band. As his hand approached her mons she hummed again the asked. "Am I burnt there too?"

"It feels awfully hot to me," he replied.

"I guess it is," she said, "what are you going to do about it?"

He needed no more invitation, pulled her panties to the floor and pushed her back on the bed, spilling the last of the ice cream all over her. Smiling, he licked every drop from where it had fallen and worked his way down. She parted her legs to give him access and he focused his attention on the little-man-in-the-boat.

After bringing her to an orgasm which she stifled by covering her face with the pillow and screaming into it, he stood dropped his pants and pushed her further up on the bed as he crawled between her legs. Timidity was gone, she reached down to guide him into her.

For the next hour they fucked in various positions, she reached several orgasms one which seemed to go on forever, a pleasure I have only experienced on very few occasions. After the third time he climaxed he stood and began dressing. She was asleep before he closed the door.

Several clips were recorded during the next day, her awakening, and getting dressed, the maid coming in, visibly angry at the hot chocolate stains, her returning and changing clothes only to leave again, not returning to her room until the next morning. I assumed she spent the night in Coach's room which was not next door to her son.

Saturday was much the same, except for one incident which was confusing at first until I recalled how my discovery of her affair had resulted. Two of Eric's teammates opened the door and did something off camera toward the bath room, I could hear them talking but could only make out bits-and-pieces through their whispers. I heard doors opening and closing and they never left on camera, they must have departed through the room adjoining doors.

Another attempt at recording I realized. They must have been successful at the retrieval this time, because I never found the tape. I pretty much know what they recorded, because so did I.

On Saturday night when Coach opened the door he didn't even need to knock, she had given him a key. I was a night of passion that started with her giving him a blowjob and swallowing the result, pangs of jealousy for me to watch that, and ending near sunrise with them doing their best on every position they knew. They came a lot, at one point she walked bow legged to the bath to get a towel, all the while cum was running in streams down her legs.

When she got home from the match she had a sort of faraway look, when I asked her about the meet, she talked ninety miles an hour, about the matches Eric won, about the drive, about the hotel and restaurants. Since it was before I could retrieve the video, I thought the previous incident had played out to be a one and only.

At bed time that night as she undressed I noticed the burns on her chest and stomach, I stepped in to see them closer as she explained dropping hot chocolate on herself in her "Zombie Mode."

She didn't offer any of the other details of the accident, but I swear I could see faint signs of hickeys around her aureola.

She was insatiable in bed that night, climbing on top of me and sucking me to climax, and swallowing, and staying at it until I was hard enough for her to mount me and ride me through multiple orgasms for her. I came in her three times that night, more than any other night in the last few years.

I think I like this new Jill.

Since it took so long to get my first story written in an acceptable way, and to get this one written once it was accepted I have another story in the series to tell, this one from my home camera. Look for "My wife's accidental Affair part 3."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Accidental Affair Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds