• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bound Friends Pt. 11

Bound Friends Pt. 11

12345

Lea was marched down to a waiting van in the lower garage wearing only her glasses and her clear restraints. She was loaded into the back of a van where another woman already sat. The auburn haired girl wore the same clear cuffs with clear wire connecting to a centre ring at both her wrists and ankles. Her ankle's centre ring was clipped onto the floor with a simple spring loaded clip; her wrist's centre ring was held by a hook that retracted into the roof of the van. Soon Lea found herself similarly bound before the staff shut the door leaving the two alone in the van.

The driverless van started and drove off with only its bound cargo. The windows seemed heavily tinted, Lea doubted anyone could see in, but she still attempted to cover herself at the first stoplight when she saw pedestrians passing by. It was a short drive, and thankfully half of it seemed to be on a mostly underground highway without any pedestrians to make her nervous. Though she also realized she would likely be a lot more nervous than this in the coming months. She thought about talking to the woman beside her but the she looked even more nervous than she was.

They pulled around the back of the hotel complex. It was called The Orion, and it was meant to look like it just landed from some distant world. Glass, milk white and stainless steel all at sharp pointed angles, all accented by colorful lights. The back staff entrance she was using was not nearly as glamorous however, just a typical loading bay. The two sat silently for a few minutes, unable to do anything but sit. Lea could see the woman across from her shaking, which shook Lea's confidence greatly. Eventually men came to release them and lead them down a boring linoleum hallway. She walked beside the other woman, there was no physical leash but two guards did follow behind in case one of them had a last minute change of heart and tried to flee. It certainly crossed Lea's mind but she simply kept walking with the hobbled steps she was capable of making.

The two were led into what looked like a small breakroom. There were three other women already seated, also naked and cuffed. Their wrist tether was clipped to the seat, and Lea soon was as well.

"Is this all of them then?" a woman asked as she barged in from one of the doors at the other side of the room.

"Everyone that's been scheduled at least," one of the guards said.

She looked disappointed and mumbled slightly under her breath but loud enough to be heard "well I'll just try and make this many work." She looked something over on the tablet she had with her, seeming to work through some kind of logistics in her head as she went. "Welcome, I understand you're probably reconsidering signing up right about now yes?" she said rhetorically. She was right.

"We need you to get those thoughts out of your head right fucking now. That person you were when you signed up? You are no longer that person, until the end of your contracts that person no longer exists. You will not have that person's name, you will not have that person's things, you will not have that person's freedom. The sooner you get that through your head the better this will be for you. That is why you are cuffed, that is why you are naked," The woman rattled off in what she attempted to be tough love, but seemed to be just a touch lacking in love.

"My name is Marian Johnson, and I'm here to make sure this resort's transition into sexual entertainment extravagancy goes smoothly. We plan on a soft open this weekend, and all of you need to be on top of your game or it will make the club look bad. And when the club looks bad, I look bad. You don't want to see what I do to people who make me look bad," she said with a domineering tone that made Lea believe that she really didn't want to know.

"So I see we have four level eights and one more level nine, which one of you is Lea?" she asked looking down at her tablet. Lea started to raise her hand before remembering it was cuffed to the chair, causing her to eventually just respond by voice.

"Well the four of you, we're going to have you working in the main hall. You'll each have a room and it will be your job to show guests to your room and do whatever they want, within the limits of your contract of course. Go down that hallway and one of my men will help get you situated and go over the rules. If I get any complaints from guests, if any of you have attitude, if any of you don't try your hardest to make yourself available, there will be serious consequences. Don't test me, you will lose," She said clinically, and yet with just enough bravado to instill a commanding presence to her words. She looked up and nodded to some of the men standing around. They unhooked the four women and led them out the door Marian had come in from.

"So, this just leaves the two of us then," Marian said as she half-sat on the table immediately in front of Lea's chair. "You've signed yourself up for just about anything we might want to dish out. Normally I like to let that kind of change sink in over a few days, but I don't have that kind of time with you. I'm going to be throwing you into the deep end and I need to know you can swim."

"I understand," Lea said, judging it to be the safest answer.

"Now, tell me a bit about yourself, something that wouldn't necessarily be in the contract. Something I might find important to know.." She said, sounding oddly caring considering the tough speech she just gave.

"I'm.. well I'm equipped with a NESIC.. I don't know if that's.."

"Well that's good to know, but we don't use those all that much. The remotes are ugly, all look the same and their range is limited. Not to mention they're still on backorder, so not everyone can have one so it can't be system wide. Not to mention that our employees don't have their phones with them so their phone app doesn't work for us. It's good to know, but it's not something I expect I'll make much use of. What else? How about something about you?" Marian said.

"I.. um.. well I have some experience with rope. BDSM in general really, top and bottom. I.. I hope this isn't a problem but.. I'm.." Lea continued, hesitating in case this possible bad new would be reason for retribution.

"Speak up child, I don't have all day," Marian said.

"Well, I'm gay. It didn't really come up earlier, so.."

"Well that's unfortunate," Marian said. "There's nothing in your contract about that," she said as she shuffled through Lea's contract on her tablet. "My job here is to get this whole operation up and running for Mr. Olsen. I am short staffed both for level 8s to work the main room and even more short on level 9s who can do some of the more.. specialized work he wants to be a part of this. And I need the people I have motivated and working hard. That's why I'm having this little chat in the first place. I reward and I punish by results. You want your tastes given priority? Impress me. Earn it. Think of it like a ranking, you do well and you move up. You move up and you get better things. Do bad and.. well you're not going to like moving down. Is that understood?"

Lea nodded her head.

"I want to make it clear, I have a lot of tools to punish failure. A lot. And I have a lot of assignments you wouldn't like nearly as much as others. So you don't have to like what you're doing, but I can basically guarantee I can make things worse for you if you aren't doing a good job. Now the good news is you're only here for a short time, an unusually short time actually, but it is up to you how fast or slow that time is going to seem," she said, somehow managing to impart both caring and threatening tones, usually at the same time. "Are you nearsighted or far?"

"Nearsighted," Lea said with a tone of worry as the woman removed her glasses.

"Now, you will do everything you are told yes?" Marian said folding up the glasses and putting them on the table. Lea nodded. "Well, I think this ought to help drive home the point. You will go where we tell you, do what we tell you, and so you only need concern yourself with what's in front of you. You are not Lea, you're name is now Leota, and you are property of this casino under my direction is that clear?" She said as she got up from the table and reached down to unfasten Lea's cuffs.

"Yes Mistress," Lea said.

"And I'm not your mistress, this is not some bedroom game. You will refer to me as Marian," she said as she unhooked Lea's cuffs from the chair. She helped Leota to her feet before she left without another word.

Lea stared at her glasses sitting there. She looked around, and as best as she could see no one was there watching her. She thought about reaching out for them, but imagined this must be a test. Lea would reach out for those glasses, but clearly it was expected the Leota would not. Marian could not have been more clear about her position. Instead she simply stared at them. A symbol of her helplessness.

A few minutes later someone came back in the room, Lea thought it was Marian but she was just far enough away to be slightly out of focus. "Very good," the voice of Marian said as she started walking into sight. "These are Lea's glasses, is that understood?" Marian said as she grabbed them and put them in a ziplock bag which she promptly handed to an assistant behind her. "Leota does not get glasses because Leota is only here to do what she is told to do is that understood?" she said as she waited for Leota to nod her head. "Good, now follow me, we've got something new for you to try out. Tell me, do you have any metal on you?"

"Um.. just my piercings Marian," Lea said.

"Quick to learn the proper response, very good Leota," Marian said praisingly. "Now repeat back, who are you? What do you do here?"

"My name is Leota, and I do whatever I am told to do. I belong to the casino, Marian," she said, trying to convince herself she could be ok with that answer, trying to convince herself that she could be Leota. As she followed, and her nervousness continued to build, she simply tried repeating to herself "it's for Sophia. You owe her. You can do this."

****

Marian handed Leota off to a few nerdy looking men, looking over multiple computers and tampering with the wiring of a tall box beside a long metal plate. She couldn't make out the details, the computers were too far away, but she could feel a sense of tension. Someone came by and replaced all her piercings with hard plastic barbell ones before having her lay down on the metal plate. It was about the size of queen sized bed and as she got closer she saw several smaller plates on top of the metal floor, each with restraints attached to them. One plate covered her lower leg, locking to her at the ankle and below the knee. Another long plate attached to her upper arm, again locking itself in place with two cuffs. There was a larger one around her torso and one along the back of her head that prevented her from turning her head. Each plate had a small cable coming off of it, but she didn't have time to look at them enough to guess at their purpose.

"All right, now it's very important that you tell us if anything feels strange ok?" One of the men said. It was the only time any of them had bothered addressing her. She felt the metal plate get lifted up, holding her a few feet off the ground. It felt strange, it seemed like wires were holding her up but she certainly saw there was nothing attached to the roof. Yet she moved around very slightly as she shook, it seemed too unstable to just be a piston lifting her up off the ground. But it also couldn't be the whole floor, the areas of her body not on a plate were left dangling.

"Anything yet?" the man repeated. Lea tried shaking her head but found it too difficult with the plate, eventually replying with a verbal no. "How we looking over there Gary?" he said clearly to one of the other technicians.

"All green, she's floatin' pretty," he said causing the man beside her to very loudly sigh in relief. Lea then felt her arms and leg move, spreading them both out and then back together. She felt herself move from side to side before the plate holding her head tipped down making her see the room upside down. Once her head was raised up and her limbs returned to their original positions there was a small round of clapping.

"Well, we got.. Oh man we've only got 9 minutes till the doors open. Talk about cutting it close. Let her down and lets close everything up," he said checking the time. With that, Lea felt herself lowered back down until she was once again sitting on the metal plate, though it felt slightly warmer than before she was lifted up.

"So, it works?" Came Marian's voice shortly after the sound of a door opening. "Excellent, I would hate to leave one of our flagship attractions out of commission for our first night."

"Now we only have one pad working, we haven't run the other five through any kinds of tests," he said, starting to make Lea very curious as to what exactly she was strapped into.

"Well one pad works out fine for now, cause for now you only have one girl. This is too experimental still, legal says we couldn't put level 8s in here just yet and she's the only spare 9 I got," Marian said before walking into view over Leota. "How did it feel?"

"I feel fine, I didn't see any wires though how did you lift me up and move me around?" Leota said, finally deciding to ask for answers.

"That metal floor you're on now and those plates strapped to your body, they're both electro-magnets. We flip a switch and they both turn on, both at the same polarity so they push you into the air. With our computers controlling both magnets very exactly we can move them around, treating you I guess like a bit of a 21st century marionette," she explained with just enough exuberance to not seem jaded to this contraption.

Lea had no words. She couldn't believe something like this existed, and that it worked! It was enough for her to get lost and forget where she was for a moment. The technicians were busy closing the panels and cleaning up to make it more presentable and Marian had disappeared somewhere as well. It was just Lea looking up at the ceiling lost in thought. Lost that is until she heard the doors open and Marian begin an introduction.

Marian began her long introduction just as Lea felt herself get pushed back up into the air. She saw the lights of camera flashes reflected on the ceiling. She at least felt relief they weren't at an angle to get her face. After a small round of clapping they seemed to leave and Lea was once again back on the ground.

"Maybe this isn't going to be so bad," she began to think to herself. She was clearly being used as some proof of concept, and she was totally ok with that, especially for such a cool concept. Another group came in, causing the machine to levitate her back into the air. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, it was actually quite physically relaxing. There was just the tiniest bit of give, making it feel like being on a tightly wound hammock. She was bound but comfortable. And with her eyes open, she could only see the roof anyway, so closing them allowed her such better sights.

Her mental vacation came to an abrupt end however when she felt the head of a dick, rubbing itself against her spread crotch. Her eyes were wide and darting around but her head couldn't move. She looked to her side and saw Marian who simply pantomimed a smile with her fingers before walking out of view again. This was her first real challenge, she needed to do well. Leota closed her eyes again and began to count to three. She knew she needed to do a good job "selling" how much she was enjoying this, but she needed to build up her mental will a little first.

By the time she got to two she felt her whole body move down onto his cock. She tried to pull her arms, as if there were something she could grab to brace herself, but aside from a slight wiggle her arms were firmly trapped. She felt her body move back up again before returning down, burying his rather average but very hard cock deep inside her. Leota moaned at the sensation, realizing that if she couldn't see it, she could picture anyone she wanted at the other end. The magnets picked up their pace, stroking her up and down without him seeming to move at all. He didn't even put his hands on her, he seemed content to just stand there, which Leota was fine with when it helped her better picture a strapon wielding woman at the other end.

Her head was forced to tip back, revealing a man in front of her face with his cock out. The thrusting stopped at the next upward thrust. With the pause, the man walked forward and Leota knew she had to open her mouth and accept his cock. He pushed to the back of her mouth but thankfully stopped there. He placed his hands at his side and the movement restarted. It switched Leota between the two dicks, taking one deep in her pussy before the other sat deep at the back of her mouth.

The only problem being that her pussy was a good deal deeper than her mouth. So while the first cock never left her pussy even on the upstroke, the cock by her head would be fully removed at every downstroke, making for a very awkward blowjob. She kept her mouth as wide as she could, but at more than one thrust the cock missed her mouth and slid across her cheek.

Leota wasn't at all used to the taste of cock. His precum was salty and strange, she couldn't picture how other people could stand it. But she knew she didn't have a choice. She tried sucking as best she could the few times his cock was in her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, trying to extend the period of contact, and act as extra stimulation. But when she felt and tasted his cum spray out she instantly started gagging and coughing. It caused him to make the quick decision to simply coat her face and neck with it instead. With her awkward job complete he seemed content to leave. The first man wasn't far behind.

She felt many more people come and go throughout the night. She would sometimes have rests after someone finished, but not always and never for long. Thankfully, mercifully, everyone else seemed to rather desire her pussy to her mouth, since it didn't seem the two could be done simultaneously all that easily yet. Of course they didn't all agree on how to cum, leaving her with drips of cum oozing out of her pussy and small puddles strewn across her upper legs and lower chest.

But in her mind, Leota was able to mostly enjoy it. The relaxed floaty feeling was nice, though the plates were beginning to get hot by the end of the night. The fact that she could not see even if she wanted to also meant that she could live in a sweet, sweet world of denial. It required much less acting to sound like she was loving every second of it. Leota even came several times that night. By the time they set her down she fell onto a very hot metal plate. It did not burn but it was certainly unpleasant and as soon as she was off she breathed a sigh of relief. It was only her first night, but as Lea was showered and lead to a communal sleeping area she had to admit it wasn't nearly as bad as she had been preparing herself for.

****

"You know.. we really just ought to get you your own key at this point," Zainab said as she met Andrea downstairs to let her into the dorm.

"Or at least like a rope ladder down from your window or something..." Andrea responded playfully. "Sometimes I wonder why I even come down here."

"Oh you wonder no such thing!" Zainab said as she lightly slapped Andrea's ass. "Besides, your room usually has your roommate's boyfriend making cracks about wanting to watch."

"And your room has all the goodies,"

"Not to mention a roommate who doesn't bat an eye at what those goodies are! And speaking of which, she's already left for her sleep-study, room's ours for the night.." Zainab said tantalizingly as the two walked quickly up to the room.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bound Friends Pt. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds