• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Shooting The Moon

Shooting The Moon

123

I couldn't have heard that right, of course. Another guy in a game of cards with me, wanted to raise the stakes in a way that I had never even considered. Nor did I really think about it in advance, but the man was a gambling addict. Robert Cullen, sharp as a tack Wall Street stockbroker and relative newlywed, had just offered me his pretty wife Lindsay as collateral. The couple of shots of Jameson didn't hurt his motivation, either, nor mine.

"Hey, now, that is really tempting, Robert, but I can't accept. Your wife is another person with the right to refuse or deny her body to anyone. She is not a possession to put up as security. You really need to get a grip on your gambling addiction, buddy. You've been losing all night and throwing good money after bad. She's not a car, Robert. She's a human being and we don't have slavery in this country. You might have missed that detail on Wall Street at times, but slavery was abolished long ago. Don't get me wrong. If she put herself up as collateral and didn't back out, I'd take her in, how do you put it, a New York minute, but even then if she backed out at any point, I'd just have to cut my losses and know better than to play poker with her again," I told Robert sternly.

"But I'm out of collateral that doesn't have me out on the street! I have to stay in the game, Isaac. I just have to do it. What can I bet? What else do I have?" Robert pleaded with me.

I also saw that Lindsay looked angrily at Robert....something told me that he wasn't going to be lucky at home tonight, either, at this rate...I don't usually hold with wives and girlfriends using sex as a weapon, but hey...most husbands and boyfriends aren't gambling addicts who put up their wives and girlfriends as security for another hand that they can't afford to lose.

I decided to scare Robert off with someone that would terrify most men....most straight guys, at least. He did have some other collateral, didn't he? His own body, of course. I figured that with my chips, the risk was all his and it would occur to him at last, even with his gambling high, that he couldn't keep pushing this. Besides, he was married. I assumed that Lindsay would have to be livid if he didn't fold now, after what I offered.

"Alright, then. Your mouth. I want you to suck my dick if I lose. Not her. You. Of course, you should really fold now. Sucking my cock is a complete betrayal of your wedding vows and I'm a guy. You don't really want to suck my dick, do you?" I raised the stakes more than a little.

"It's deal. I call your bluff," Robert seemed sure that he at last had a winning hand, and he put down his straight flush....his courage half whiskey and half compulsive gambling habit.

.....Lindsay had a curious look on her face, shocked, eyes large as saucers, tongue hanging out, a bit angry, but slightly eager to watch....as if hoping that he lost and had to suck my dick. The whiskey probably lowered her inhibitions at least a little.

I had nothing to lose and everything to gain, as I put down my royal flush. I saw the look on Robert's face as he knew that what he was confident was the winning hand proved to lose and he had to suck my dick. He looked at me and then at Lindsay, whose eyes grew larger and mouth opened wide, before breaking out into a grin.

"Honey, you should have folded, but you didn't. Gotta keep your word. I'm kind of glad, I confess, though. Now we can share a new experience. Guess you're getting some action tonight, after all, because now I am very wet. Isaac, I appreciate that you didn't take me as collateral, but I'm putting myself up for this. You get two Cullens for the price of one. Besides, Robert doesn't know how to suck a cock. I need to help him out to give you the expensive blowjob you deserve," Lindsay smiled at me.

"Well, thank you, then, Lindsay," I grinned at her as I reached for my zipper.

Lindsay was on her knees and pulled Robert down with her, with surprising strength. She swatted my hand away and unzipped my pants herself, pulling them down to reveal my boxers, which she then gestured for Robert to remove for me. He was more than a little nervous, but he complied rather timidly, and then Heather put her fingers on his nose to force his mouth open.

I slipped my dick between Robert's lips, giving him his first taste of cock and Lindsay took her fingers off his nose as she ran her tongue along the base of my dick. She even licked my balls a little, much to my surprise, even as Robert proved unexpectedly good and eager at sucking the head of my cock. Then again, he had the same junk that I did, only his turned out to be smaller, if only by an inch or so. I got very hard, of course, by now, from having this androgynously handsome, blonde, blue-eyed goy from Wall Street suck my dick while his curvy brunette of a wife sucked my balls. I always had the sense that Robert felt the need to compensate for his less than manly physique by being a shark at the stock market and this might have driven him to compete (albeit ineffectively against me) at cards, too. It might well have fed his gambling addiction.

As good as Robert was at sucking my dick, Lindsay was twice as good, and she took over at several points to help him do better. Her mouth was everything that my fantasies had anticipated, warm, wet....just like a pussy, really. Very soft and sensual, that was Lindsay's mouth as it engulfed my dick and traded off with her husband's. My cock really began to leak precum now and both of them could tell how close I was to cumming, but I didn't want it to end there. A considerable part of me no longer wished that Robert would stop betting. I now hoped that he would keep upping the ante on me, so I could fuck his wife after all and maybe feel his soft tongue on my balls or ass as I did so.

Then again, at the rate that we were going, there was no telling if or when we would stop. It was clear that this action was no longer just about a game of cards. We were all rather excited, especially Robert as Lindsay actually freed his cock from his pants and began sucking it, too. Apparently, I was very wrong about him not getting lucky with his wife that night. We were now a daisy chain, with Robert sucking my dick and Lindsay sucking his.

I had to cum pretty soon, however, and I decided that one last lesson was necessary, so I let my cock and balls twitch and kept my hands on Robert's head while I actively fucked his throat, ignoring his gag reflex for now. He was distracted enough with Lindsay's sensual lips and tongue on his dick, anyway, and he didn't seem to mind at all, beyond the initial panic. I let first one, and then another rope of my cum coat his throat, followed by a third large spurt. I withdrew from Robert's mouth right as he expelled his own load into Lindsay's mouth.

Lindsay rose and pulled Robert up to kiss him and mix his cum with mine. I walked over to both of them and joined their kiss, planting my lips on hers first for a snowball, followed by another straight from Robert's shockingly kissable mouth. She smiled at me now and knelt to suck both of us, moving her mouth back and forth between us. Then she pulled a real surprise by spreading my cheeks apart to slide her tongue along my butt-crack. My cock, not yet fully soft, hardened all over at this sexy move of hers. When she did the same to Robert, he got another boner as well. She then put a finger in each of our asses to play with our prostates a little. We were fully hard then, and that was when Lindsay dropped another bombshell on me.

"I want in. Deal me, Isaac. I want to play my hand, too," Lindsay grinned at me and then went to was her hands in the sink of my studio apartment.

"Very well, then. Does that mean that Robert is out, or are you playing against your wife, Bobby boy?" I smiled at them, rather excited by the reality of having just been sucked off by man and wife both....and the prospect of what might follow.

"Deal us both then, please. Right, Robert? I don't want to keep you out of the fun. Wouldn't be fair to you. Who knows what can follow? Now, what are the stakes this time?" Lindsay urged me with a lustful gleam in her eye, still licking her lips a little for another taste of salty seed.

"How about....bottoms up?" I smiled.

"Oh, does that mean what I hope that it does?" Lindsay asked with a grin on her face.

"You're really getting into this, aren't you, honey?" Robert asked his wife.

"Hey, stud, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I'm so turned on right now and even though I was pissed at your earlier offer, I have to admit that it made me a bit wet. The thought of getting fucked like that by Isaac....God, he's so fuckable, I want to drool. Plus I'm a little sauced, too. Then again, there are times when I just have to grab Robert here and ride him like a bronco, he's so sexy, too. Win or lose, honey, you're gonna get even more action tonight. Both of you. Count on it in my present mood," Lindsay confessed to us her lusty mood, as if we couldn't already tell....somehow, having her body at risk was a turn-on for her.

"Well, thank you, Lindsay. The feeling is mutual. Anyway, bottoms up is simple. Winner takes the losers' asses tonight, with the right to fuck them, spank them, lick them, etc. all night long. Bottoms as collateral. Bare and ready for whatever the winner wants from them, no limits, no questions, except no mutilations or long-term damage. Are we clear? Just to be fair, I'm putting mine up for security, too. Last time, I really didn't have much at stake, but now that it's clear how much we're all enjoying this little ménage a trois, I'm willing to risk my butt for the night. Let's see Lady Luck pick her favorite tonight. Five-card stud. Joker's wild," I laughed.

Lindsay broke out into a wide grin, while Robert smiled more nervously, still a little awkward about having sucked a male friend's cock....having tasted his cum, too. It was a real line that had been crossed, especially when I got a blowjob from his wife as well. Now, whatever happened, there would be some ass play going on and while I could tell that this prospect appealed to all of us, it was another boundary about to be crossed, regardless of who won.

I dealt several hands of winners before Lindsay got her wild card and played it, triggering another hand, followed by a surprising high card for Robert, who especially wanted to raise the stakes now. Lindsay shot the moon at this point, and the result was almost predictable....almost. Lindsay did pull off a couple more winners, just enough to keep it interesting, but finally, she overplayed her hand, as did the compulsive gambler Robert. Lindsay's tells were surprising by now....she would lick her lips when she got a really high card, but she would slip her fingers down her pants whenever she got a low one.

This time, however, Robert and I were both stunned. Lindsay seemed to have high card, judging by the tongue gliding across her lips again, but we both called her, anyway. It seemed to be an undeniable draw for all of us to keep playing until the chips were gone....knowing that when they were, the losers would have to surrender the booty. I knew that whatever happened, it would be fun and games for the three of us...or at least I was fairly confident, of course. What really would Lindsay want from me if she won? What would Robert want? Anal play? Spanking? Even caning I could handle, being a switch. What would I want, for that matter?

By now, the chips were down just enough that Robert couldn't afford to lose without literally paying with his ass, but I thought that perhaps Lindsay still had a chance other than the miracle that her husband needed. She had what I supposed was a high card, but as stated, we both called it, for reasons of our own. I wanted to see how she would handle herself, either as a winner or as a loser. Robert just had to keep playing, whatever the cost.

Robert dropped a full house, which was surprisingly high, but explained his confidence in calling his wife's bluff this time. I put down my four of a kind, eager to see if Lindsay really had either a straight flush or a royal one, the only two hands that could beat me. Robert's ass was already lost and he knew it, just not who would own it for the night. He seemed shockingly calm, perhaps due to knowing his own fate a little more, not having it in suspense, though his cock was also visibly hard and his precum leaked....apparently, the prospect of getting used anally had some appeal to him.

Lindsay utterly floored both of us when she laid down her hand, a simple flush, much lower than either of us. She had to have guessed from some tells of mine that I had a pretty good hand, but she had played with a remarkably lower one and knew it this time. She had really taken her chances here, but instead of getting down over her defeat, she rose and planted herself on my lap.

"You really played it dangerously tonight, Lindsay. One would have to wonder if you deliberately lost," I teased her.

In full view of Robert, her husband of just six months, Lindsay grinned and said, "You're really naïve about this, aren't you? Both of you. This was a win-win for me. I couldn't lose for winning. I just didn't know who would get me, but what did that matter? In fact, the worse my hand, the wetter I got.

"Here, the panties are yours, complimentary with your victory, sir. Smell how wet you made me every time you beat my hand. Both of you. This is from losing more than winning, truth be told. If I won, I would get to do whatever I wanted to your asses, how delicious a prospect, but if I lost, as I just did, well, you could have your way with me, and that would be even better. That was the reason that I shot the moon. Now, speaking of moons, do you like the lunar view?"

Lindsay bent over and bared her bottom, as she slipped down her soaking panties and passed them to me from between her thighs. My cock was extremely hard as I took her drenched panties and stuffed them in her mouth for a moment, grabbing her buns and kneeling for a taste of her fine ass. I smacked Lindsay a couple of swats on her tush and she reacted by getting wetter still, plus pushing her hips and butt back at me for more.

"Robert, come over here. Taste your wife's ass. Tell me, have you ever rimmed a girl this delicious?" I urged her husband.

"Oh, fuck, no. She's sweet as punch. That's one yummy ass. What do you want from my butt, however?" he asked me.

"Take the panties from her mouth and bend over to let her rim you for now. I can tell that she'd love to do that right now. Put her panties in your own mouth now. I'm gonna keep tasting this ass for a good while now. I want to fuck her bottom, too, but right at this moment, I have the urge to lick and spank it," I commanded him.

"Yes, sir!" Robert eagerly obeyed me, not one to miss out on his wife's tongue between his cheeks.

This rimfest lasted for several minutes, with my tongue driving Lindsay's further up Robert's butt. She squirmed, especially as I spanked her, but she creamed herself thoroughly as well. It was evident that both of the Cullens loved this little daisy chain that I set up. I just knew that I had never tasted or owned a female bottom quite this delectable.

"Got any lube?" I asked them, rising suddenly after Lindsay shook all over with her orgasm and Robert was hard as steel.

"Yes, in my purse right here," Lindsay brought it to me with a look of brazen lust on her face.

"Alright, Lindsay, bend over again and spread your cheeks. Robert, I want you to lube up Lindsay's butt and slide your dick into it. I do not want you to focus on anything but fucking her ass, no matter what. Is that clear?" I instructed Robert, who smiled now with surprise.

Lindsay moved her hips with obvious enjoyment, even if it clearly hurt just a little in spite of the lube. It was obvious that she welcomed the intruder into her booty.

"I wouldn't grin too much, Robert. You owe me your ass. Time to pay up," I announced as I prepared his butt for my own dick.

Robert turned a little pale as he realized that he truly would have to follow through on his lost wager, not that he wasn't a bit hard and presumably aware of that distinct possibility from having put it at risk. Even so, he didn't resist and his cock stayed just as hard as before, though the fact that it was buried inside Lindsay's bottom obviously had more than a little to do with that. A strictly straight guy, however, might well have gotten so terrified that he could have gone limp, though maybe not while fucking his wife's sexy ass. In any case, it was tough luck for him. I had won his ass in a game of poker, and it was time to collect.

Predictably, the harder I pushed inside Robert, the harder he reamed Lindsay, but she didn't complain in the slightest. In fact, given how she bucked her hips every time that he thrust further up her butt, I would say that she was rather aroused by not only her husband's steely rod inside her asshole, but also the knowledge that I sodomized him just as much as he did her. We were a train now, with me as the caboose and Lindsay as the locomotive.

I was soon too far gone to stop myself even if I wished. Robert's ass was remarkably tight and hot, his enthusiasm grew with each stroke, and his wife's delightful hips excited the both of us considerably. Her moans of absolute ecstasy and squirms of painful pleasure, clearly indications of her masochistic and submissive side, simply stiffened our....resolve.

At last, however, Lindsay really let go with a hell of a climax, moans becoming worthy of a porn star as her entire body shivered and her limbs grew taut for a moment. Robert could no longer hold it in, due to having his wife react so favorably to his cock and his first experience of a dick up the butt, reaching to his prostate to apparently rub it the right way. He jerked, twitched, and shot his second load of cum for the night, this deep inside Lindsay's once cherry ass. At that, I unloaded as well, emptying my balls into Robert's now used bunghole. Both had started out with virgin assholes that night, but neither had them anymore.

"Damn, that was the best sex I've ever had!" Lindsay blurted, kissing each of us men hard on the mouth.

"I wouldn't go that far myself, but it was a hell of a first time fucking another man's ass!" I grinned as I slipped her some tongue.

"Well, I would go that far, though granted I've never had the other kind of threesome yet," Robert confessed, "it was incredible! I was so afraid to take your dick up there, but once I did, it only made the first time in Lindsay's ass even better."

"Yet...good way to put it. I owe you big for that one, honey. You made a major fantasy, a couple of them actually, come true tonight. I definitely owe you fulfillment of the classic male fantasy of two women at once, having our way with you. You took a cock up your ass and in your mouth for me. You swallowed another man's cum for me. Well, for yourself, too, I could tell. You enjoyed it, too....but, still....damn, you had to have known on some level that I would enjoy this.

"And you, Isaac....Jesus.....wow. You're so damn sexy. You're clearly not gay, either, just more comfortable with your sexuality and all that. Do I get a turn at your cock in my ass, too? God, I hope so! You still own it for the rest of the night. There is certainly the lube for it already deposited by my dear hubby, no less," Lindsay invited me while fondling my own buns.

"I'll hold you to that," Robert warned his wife.

"Any excuse to be held, especially by you, honey," Lindsay answered playfully.

"I'd say to get a room, but then I couldn't resist joining you there," I teased them both.

"True, and we already have a room...yours," she winked at me.

Robert didn't take long to give Lindsay a taste of her own medicine, caressing her bottom as well, much to her obvious delight. When I placed my hands on her booty, too, Lindsay smiled and turned around to kiss him fully on the lips while I groped her ass. It wasn't long before Robert went behind me and spread my cheeks to rub his semi-soft dick between them now. That definitely got me excited, though I still needed to recover after cumming twice already in one night.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Shooting The Moon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds