• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Halloween Surprise Pt. 01: Emily

Halloween Surprise Pt. 01: Emily

It's official Judy is now my new BFF, she's invited me and my Husband to her fancy dress party, her house is beautiful and massive and her, rather handsome Husband, Danny is rich, works in the city, no idea what he does there but they are stinking rich and their Halloween parties are legendary...

I don't really know her Husband Danny that well but I have to confess I find myself rather attracted to him, he has such a strong, masterful presence, even my Husband said he was a man's man and when Judy declared Danny was going to dress up as a stern Head Master, 'again', 'Oh, and I'm going as a naughty school girl too' I instinctively replied, even though the idea had never occurred to me before then...

'You better steer clear of his whippy cane Emily, every year he dresses up as a cane toting head master and he just loves rattling it off the bottoms of sexy little guests like you'...and I have to say, the idea of 'head master' Danny's whippy cane tapping against my bouncy little bum made my pussy tingle...

I loved teasing my poor Husband with my sexy little St. Trinian's outfit, he was like a love sick puppy following me around and groaning every time I bent over, knowing full well the dirty bastard was looking up my short swirly mini skirt at my tiny little panties, we were like a couple of newlyweds on honeymoon...

The party was great, really swinging by the time we arrived and Judy's house is just so wonderfully decorated, it's like Buckingham palace. I didn't intend to drink much but every time I turned round someone was pressing a glass into my hand saying you must try this new cocktail, or a take a sip of this, you'll love it...and I did love it, the drinks were delicious...

That handsome couple that lives on the same street as Judy and Danny called me over when my Husband was talking to one of his work buddies, I didn't even know their names, still don't if truth be told, but they were such a young sexy couple, I was flattered that they wanted my attention. She was a tasty little mermaid and he was dressed in a rather fetching, very short, Roman toga. It must have been all those drinks catching up with me but I thought she said, 'he's got nothing under his toga'...

But no that's what she'd said, then 'have a feel, see for yourself', 'no I can't' I said 'go on, no one can see' said the cute little mermaid and she was right, my back was to the wall and her ridiculously handsome and deliciously short toga'd Husband was in front of me blocking the view of everyone else. I don't know why I did it but I slipped my hand under his toga and felt his warm heavy cock and balls, all bare and dangling provocatively just as his cute little Wife had said they would be...

God it felt so deliciously naughty holding his huge throbbing danglies in my tiny married hand with his Wife looking on and when his cock swelled and squirmed to the touch of my hot little hand, I just couldn't help myself from stroking his pulsating shaft up and down as his cute little face grimaced delightfully...

'Go on, that's it, stroke his big fat cock off', his Wife urged me, 'make him squirt his piping hot cock juice', 'oh yes, you're loving that, aren't you, you naughty girl, stroking my Husband's massive cock in front of his Wife'...and I was, it felt so wonderfully liberating to be doing such a naughty thing dressed as a naughty school girl, in this beautiful house with my Husband blissfully unaware that I had a real man's huge throbbing rock hard cock in my eager little married hand...

He bent over slightly trying to get his hideously swollen cock back under his toga as he climaxed, good job too, he could have had someone's eye out with the load he squirted all over my hand. It felt so good making such a handsome young man come for me, and I still had a silly little smile on my face as I anxiously looked round to make sure no one had seen me...

Oh thank God, I couldn't see anyone taking any notice of us, I think I got away with it, 'Wahoo', I thought, I feel like I just started playing a brand new sport and I've already been declared the winner, Emily, the todger tossing world champion...

I was feeling a little bit guilty, but after, admittedly a few more drinks with Judy, when all the other couples had gone, I was still on a high when I went in search of my elusive Husband and there he was with the dishy head master in Danny's study...

'What are you two talking about' I said, trying to sound at lot more sober than I actually was. When my Husband opened his mouth to speak I had a terrible heart stopping dread he was going to expose me in front of the sexy Danny for wanking a stranger's cock clean off but thankfully he only asked if I'd been tickled by the head masters cane yet...

I felt butterflies in my stomach when Danny, rather sexily, if somewhat menacingly declared he hadn't had the 'pleasure' and when my Husband suggested I bend over for the 'head master' I thought, oh yes that sounds like a deliciously sexy thing to do...

God I was turned on as I bent over Danny's lovely soft leather armchair, presenting my short swirly mini skirted bottom and my pussy tingled delightfully when Danny sternly said 'stick your bottom out' and I bet my Husband's cock jumped when I pushed my scanty pantied bottom right out and up in the air for the masterful Danny...

Bent over, bum in the air in front of my Husband and the deliciously arousing Danny was well horny and as he tapped his fearsome cane on my dangerously exposed bottom it wasn't just my cheeks that quivered, I felt that delicious tingling sensation between my thighs...

Then that fearsomely wonderful swish crack as Danny caned my bottom, right in front of my Husband, oh boy how it stung but I just pushed my face deep into Danny's lovely soft leather arm chair, raised my leg and felt a warm glow spread through my throbbing bottom...I deserved that hard stroke on my bottom, I'd been a very naughty Wifey, no one knows what I did, but I just feel so much better now I've been caned for it...

I like that lovely soothing rubbing up and down over my skirt of Danny's monstrously sexy cane, oh that feels so good, oh hang on, my skirt's up, I can feel the fresh air licking at my exposed bottom, that bastard Danny has lifted my skirt right up, Oh my God I bet my tiny little panties are bunched right up the crack of my bare arse, oh how embarrassing...But no one's saying anything, my Husband just watched Danny cane my bottom, then lift my skirt up and let him get a good eyeful of my well caned ass and he hasn't said a word to stop him...

'Oh no what's this' I thought as Danny slipped his cold hard bamboo caned under my panties and started rubbing it up and down. 'Oh now that is a bit naughty, I should get up, nothing has happened yet that can't be laughed off'...but I don't want to get up, it just feels so deliciously naughtily good bent over in front of my Husband having my bare married bottom tickled with a stranger's cane...

I can feel my panties starting to slide down my bare bottom cheeks with the up and down movement of Danny's cane, God the top of my bum is completely bare and on display, but no one has said anything, how hot and sexy is this, 'Oh no my panties are sliding right down around my ankles, my arse is bare, then swish crack, swish crack', like a squirt of fire, that dirty rotten bastard Danny has just caned my bare arse in front of my Husband...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Halloween Surprise Pt. 01: Emily

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 574 milliseconds