• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mistress's Online Panty Auction

Mistress's Online Panty Auction

"Mistress?" she breathed softly. The panties Mistress had laid on the bed before her were black lace and were very expensive looking. They were too good for her slutty pussy. These were panties fitting of Mistress, not her property. Had she just heard Mistress tell her to put them on?

"Did you not hear me? Rise. Put them on slut."

"Yes, Mistress..." She wouldn't dare give voice to her doubts. Submission meant that she would have faith in the needs of the Mistress. She rose and tentatively touched the panties, and secretly relished in the soft feel under her fingers. It was too fine a garment to be worn by such a slut.

She turns with the panties in her hand, and her hesitation is clear. Mistress steps forward and pinches her nipple, the sharp pain was a reminder that she did not like to be kept waiting. Her property moans trying to hide her discomfort. Dutifully she bends at the waist exposing her plump sex, and stepping into them one foot at a time. Once she has finished, she remains bent over. Mistress stands behind her and pats the needy lips she sees. It feels good, and her slut waits patiently to feel it again but is denied the touch.

Slowly she slides the panties up her body and stands with her head down. She assumes her position with her hands on her lower back and her legs spread for inspection. The panties are a perfect fit, but will Mistress be pleased?

She could not see Mistress standing behind her preparing a webcam. "You owe your Mistress slut. Those are MY panties." Her property feels mortified. How will she be made to pay for what she was forced to wear?

"Gentlemen, here you see my finest panties on my neediest whore." Mistress steps up behind her property and gives her a brisk slap on the ass to accentuate her curves. Her slut stifles her secret pleasure. "She has such a slutty fuckhole, and we will start the bidding shortly." Her property blushes at the humiliation of being nude and helpless in front of strange men, all eying her.

Mistress whispers in her whore's ear. "Now my slut. Now we will make them wet if your filthy pussy already hasn't already done so." Mistress's hands forced her to bend at the waist again. "Let us check."

She as does she is not sure if it is embarrassment or excitement that causes the blood to rush to her face. She feels Mistress breath on the back of her thighs, and it makes her pussy greedy for attention. Mistress pats her sex, and breaths on her again. "Yes, gentlemen so wet already. Who wants to buy the panties off of my whore?"

The computer nearby chimes in with all of the messages from would-be buyers. Mistress reads one and then laughs. "You want to see her wetness. I understand. She is so very wet gentlemen. See?" Mistress pulls the panties to the side and exposes her slut for all of the Virtual world to see. How horrible she feels to be used so. She was her Mistress's property and she had only been used for her Mistress's pleasure, and never for that of random perverts. Now Mistress spread her plump and juicy lips for those same degenerates to see inside of her. She whimpered to show her discomfort as if to say "Please Mistress, no..."

The computer behind her continues to chime as messages poured in. "Fuck her." "Taste her." "Spank her." More and more they wanted to see her body exposed and exploited. Mistress obliged them. She slides a finger into her needy slut and turns them in circles, much to the delight of her property. It was not just the rhythm of her thrusts, but also the curve of her Mistress' skilled finger that made her ache to be fucked so. She could not help but moan loudly. Mistress pulled out her finger, and the pleasure stopped. Sounds of finger sucking were heard from behind her.

"Now gentlemen, you have seen my slut. You saw her wet needy pussy. You saw me taste of her sweet juices. Which of you now wants to buy my panties and taste for yourself?

The computer chimes feverishly. Buyers have paid a premium just for the privilege to watch, and now the bidding become quite serious until Mistress is happy with the price offered. She shuts off access to all but one man, a filthy old pervert who has not only paid for the panties, but for the privilege of seeing them taken from the slut's body.

Mistress stands beside her, and her slut can smell the sweet perfume she adorns herself with. There are hands run across her back, and down to her ass. She arches against them like a pussy of another kind. The hands slide under the panties, now loaded with wetness, and pull them to the ground. The panties are retrieved from the floor and laid on her back for display. She is spread wide, her sex once again the point of focus.

"Thankyou, Mister X. Your purchase will be sealed and sent in the morning..." The camera is shut off, and her property is left to stand there waiting for direction. She is so bare and so very wanting of her Mistress touch one more time.

All she has left is one thought. Had she brought the price her Mistress desired of her?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mistress's Online Panty Auction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds