• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Alexis' Wild Afternoon

Alexis' Wild Afternoon

123

Another Castle based story. This one is quite different from the others I've written as in the show Alexis is a woman, but in this Alexis is a guy. The story contains gay sex, something I've actually never written about before (which was kinda the reason for picking this story idea TBH, so I'm a little more nervous submitting this story than others.

Thank you once again to Blackwing for beta-ing the story.

*****

Kate Castle knew that she shouldn't be standing in the doorway to her stepson's bedroom with her hand in her panties, but the sight before her on the bed had captured her. Alexis Castle, Rick's 22 year old son, lay on his bed naked as the day he was born. The handsome young man lay on his side as he watched a video on his open laptop, his right leg was raised in the air, giving Kate an explicit view of his hard cock in his left fist as well as the small red dildo in his right hand that was being slowly pumped into his ass.

The noises from the laptop were clearly male only and the soft mutterings from Alexis told Kate that this wasn't the first time the young man had been in this position and she had to bite back a giggle at the thought of how similar Alexis was to his father.

The first time she'd watched Rick sucking another man, she had forgotten about the man's wife between her legs, despite the long night the two had spent trading stories as they fucked and she had nearly erupted into flames at the growl from Rick when he'd bent over the edge of the bed and spread his legs, a plea to the husband to fuck him vibrating through Kate.

'Fuck!' Alexis twitched on the bed, his fist around his cock almost a blur as he jerked himself, the toy now buried in his ass. Kate saw the same twitch over Alexis' left eye that she sees on his father before he starts to cum and Kate failed to stop the moan leave her lips.

Piercing blue eyes locked on hers. Kate watched the shock and horror taken over by humiliation and shame as Alexis started to cum.

'Shit,' The young man let the toy fall out of him, his arms scrambling for a sheet, tears already filling his eyes.

'Wait,' Kate stumbled towards the bed, 'Don't be upset honey. It's okay!'

'But...' Alexis whimpered, sitting up and pulling his knees to his chest.

'Yes it is,' Kate quipped as she clambered on the bed and wrapping Alexis in her arms, 'A very cute one.'

'Don't tell Dad,' Alexis shook, his silent sobs betraying his fear, 'please don't tell Dad.'

'Why not Al?' Kate let Rick' nickname drop past her lips, 'He'll understand.'

'That his son likes to watch gay porn while fucking himself with his wife's dildo?' Kate paused at the harsh retort, 'He'll fucking kill me Kate!'

'That was my dildo?' Kate pulled her head back to look him in the face, 'You really took a dildo when I have three butt-plugs?'

'You do?' Alexis sniffled.

'You didn't look in the box did you?' Kate sighed, amusement bubbling in her, 'I've got a fair few different toys that would have been perfect for you to have.'

'It was a quick in and out,' Alexis flushed when Kate laughed loudly, 'I just grabbed the first one I saw and scarpered. You and Dad were getting busy in the shower when I did it.'

Kate glanced at the noticeable bulge in the sheet and the paused image on the laptop, a blonde man bent over with a large black cock in his ass, 'That looks hot.'

'Huh?' Alexis choked on air, his eyes almost saucers when Kate pointed at the screen, 'That... Well, it's...'

'Arousing enough to shove my dildo in your ass while you jerked off?' Kate smirked, 'It's okay you know.'

'What is?' Alexis frowned.

'Being Gay,' Kate leant over and squeezed Alexis' hand, 'if you're worried about your dad being angry or upset, then you don't need to pumpkin.'

'I'm not gay,' Alexis flushed, 'I'm... Bi I guess. I still like...pussy.'

'You guess?' Kate shifted on the bed, her open jeans flashing the green thong she wore, 'Have you ever...'

'I sucked a guy off in Costa Rica,' Alexis admitted, 'his boyfriend wanted to fuck me, but I was too nervous to let him. I've only ever had your dildo in me.'

'But you know you like guys?' Kate smiled at the tentative nod from her stepson.

'I do,' Alexis blushed, 'I've known for a long time, but have never been able to approach a guy. Barely able to talk to girls without making it embarrassing.'

'You're talking to me,' Kate stroked her hand up Alexis' arm, a shiver wracking his frame.

'I think I've gone past the stage of being nervous with you Kate,' Alexis shrugged, 'Specially after being caught like this.'

'I know the feeling,' Kate giggled, 'I once met a boyfriend's mother, as I was fucking him in the ass with a hairbrush.'

Alexis gave a sharp intake of breath, 'You did what?'

'I rolled him over,' Kate smirked at the way the sheet over Alexis' crotch twitched. She knew she was crossing the line, but the burning desire in her belly pushed her forward, 'Spread his legs and fucked him with the thick handle. His mother walked in just as he came all over his chest.'

'Shit,' Alexis croaked, 'She must have freaked out.'

Kate chuckled, 'You'd think so, but I was the only one that freaked out.'

Alexis' jaw dropped at the smirk on Kate's lips, 'She didn't!'

'Apparently my boyfriend was a mommy's boy,' Kate's fingers ran along Alexis' thigh, 'That was the first time I'd ever had a threesome, and the first time I fucked another woman.'

'You're bisexual as well?' Alexis knew he was hard under the sheet, the darkening of Kate's eyes telling him she knew it as well.

'Not so scary when you realize you're not the only one,' Kate watched Alexis' shoulders relax, then tighten when Kate pulled his sheet off his lap and exposing his hard cock, 'you've got your Dad's genes I see.'

'Don't tell Dad,' Alexis whispered, 'He'll...'

'Love you unconditionally,' Kate finished, 'so stop worrying about that, okay?'

'Should I be worried about why you're... Oh God,' Alexis' voice hitched when Kate gripped his cock, 'What are you doing Kate?'

'Do you want me to stop?' Kate's fist started stroking slowly, 'Or would you prefer I turn you over and fuck you with that dildo instead?'

'But... dad?' Alexis frowned, his eyes starting to glaze over at Kate's touch.

'Has watched me jerk off guys before,' Kate rubbed her thumb over Alexis' head, 'He's watched me eating out women before.'

'But...' Alexis hissed.

'I've even watched him with guys,' Kate grinned at the low grunt of shock from the younger man, 'Does that surprise you? That your father gets off on a fat cock in his ass?'

'Fuck,' Alexis jerked his hips into Kate's hand, 'He... Dad fucks guys?'

'He does,' Kate's tongue swiped over her bottom lip, 'You think that porn clip is arousing, you should see it for real. Two hot men grunting and groaning together... I've fucked myself many a time to the sight of him in that position.'

'You two do it often?' Alexis flopped back onto the bed, a silent permission given to Kate.

'Not all the time,' Kate twisted her fist as she stroked, her other hand popping open the buttons on her blouse to reveal her bra, 'But we know a few like minded couples that we entertain occasionally.'

'Kate,' Alexis fumbled for the dildo, 'do you... I mean...'

'Do you want me to fuck you with my toy?' Kate swiped a bead of precum off the end of Alexis' cock with her thumb and sucked the digit between her lips, 'I have a better idea.'

'You... You do?' Alexis propped himself onto his elbows when Kate retreated, her top dropped on the bedroom floor.

'I know you've liberated my panties on many an occasion,' Kate shrugged her bra off, a smirk on her face at the way Alexis' cock twitched, 'and I know you watched me when we were last in the Hamptons.'

Alexis paled dramatically.

Kate shimmied off her jeans and slinked towards the bed, a predatory look in her eyes, 'It made me so fucking wet playing for you, knowing you were watching and jerking off to me.'

'You knew?' Alexis squeaked, his eyes dropping to Kate's breasts as she straddled his leg, a knee between his.

'Next time you want to spy on me, then don't stand downwind so I can hear you groaning,' Kate chuckled, her hand reaching between the two bodies to grip Alexis' cock, 'though maybe next time you want to watch me, you will just let this guy breath and join me.'

'But...' Alexis' voice was strained, Kate's hand stroking him while her wet heat burned on his thigh.

'You have a nearly naked woman straddling you and jerking you off,' Kate cocked an eyebrow and smirked, 'And you want to debate? Wouldn't you rather I did this?'

Alexis barked out his shock when Kate took him in her mouth, her eyes sparkling with humor and arousal as she rolled her tongue against him. It was a move she knew Rick loved and she hummed when Alexis melted into his bed.

Gripping the base of his cock, Kate shifted between Alexis' knees and started bobbing her head, the sight of the young man gripping his sheets spurring her on.

'Nice tasty cock,' Kate panted, Alexis' groan at the loss of contact echoing around her. She continued to stroke him slowly as she lifted his leg up and grinned when Alexis took over, exposing himself completely to Kate, 'Thick cock, just like your father.'

Holding his cock up, Kate sucked a sack into her mouth, her fingers disappearing into her panties, 'He loves it when I finger his ass while I suck him off. Cums like a fucking volcano.'

Alexis moaned when Kate licked up his length, the action distracting him from her now slick fingers being positioned under his sack, 'Ready?'

'Yeah,' Alexis nodded, a moan echoing through the loft when Kate plunged two fingers into him, her mouth clamping down around his cock. The withdrawal of Kate's fingers left Alexis growling, but his annoyance quickly returned to being arousal when the familiar feel of the slippery dildo pressed against his opening, 'Fuck me Kate.'

Kate slowly pressed the red dildo deep into Alexis' ass, the young man's hips rocking up into her face with a moan that had her already wet pussy flowing. With one hand gripping the base of his cock, Kate started the assault on Alexis' body.

Her head bobbed vigorously on the thick, hard cock as her hand pumped the dildo into Alexis, the blue eyes watching hers closing as the intense pleasure filled him. This meant that neither spotted the voyeur in the doorway.

'Kate!'Alexis rocked on his bed, one hand threading it's fingers into her hair as the other pulled on his nipple, 'Fuck me Kate... Fuck my tight ass... Ooh god, I'm gonna... Oh Fuck! Dad!'

Kate popped her mouth off Alexis' cock and turned to where the red haired son was staring in horror at his dark haired father. Grinning, she wiggled her ass, 'Staring again Rick?'

'Dad... Wait,' Alexis scrambled back away from his almost naked stepmother, tears filling his eyes, 'it's... Not...'

'Al,' Rick smirked, his body language light and relaxed against the door-frame, 'breathe. I've been watching for a few minutes, so you can't tell me that I wasn't watching my son getting butt-fucked by my wife.'

'Oh God,' Alexis sat against the headboard and pulled his knees to his chest, 'You saw that?'

'I was stood outside the room for a few minutes before I let myself take a peek,' Rick pushed off the door-frame and approached the bed. Leaning over to kiss Kate, he cheekily tweaked her nipple as she knelt unabashed by the situation, 'You're bisexual?'

'Y-Yeah,' Alexis nodded, 'But, I've just...'

'Just what?' Rick perched himself on the edge of the bed and watched the fear build in his son, 'Al, dude, there's nothing you can say that will upset me, and whatever you've done, I've probably done it as well so I'd be in no place to judge.'

'All I've done is suck a guy off,' Alexis blushed, 'His boyfriend wanted to fuck me, but I wasn't ready for that so I ended up watching them fuck each other.'

'Were they hot?' Kate slapped Rick's chest and rolled her eyes at his quip, 'ow!'

'Big baby,' Kate smiled at Rick, the relaxed sigh coming from Alexis telling her that the young man's nerves were lessening, 'Told you he'd be fine Alexis, didn't I?'

'When I told mother that I was bisexual I sobbed my head off the whole time,' Rick's mirth vanished, the rarely seen serious Rick Castle surfacing, 'Do you know what the first thing she said to me was when I admitted what I'd really done the night before?'

'No?' Alexis shook his head, 'Something outrageous knowing Grams.'

'Did he have a big cock,' Kate slumped against Rick giggling as Alexis laughed at the quote from the flamboyant woman, 'Flat out said it. I nearly passed out from shock.'

'That's Grams for you,' Alexis chuckled, 'I can't believe you'd be into this.'

'What? Don't think I'm ruggedly handsome enough to bat for both teams?' Rick pouted, 'Is that it?'*

'You've always been a ladies man,' Alexis shrugged, his nudity forgotten, 'I'd never ever suspected you'd be into cock as well.

'Always try something once,' Rick's jaw twitched when Kate's hand stroked his thigh, her arousal hanging in the air between the trio, 'I tried it and I enjoyed it, nothing surprising about that.'

'When you put it like that,' Alexis' eyes widened when Kate moved closer to her husband, 'Kate?'

'Try anything once?' Kate's eyebrow twitched at Rick, his frown his only reaction until her hand cupped his crotch.

'Fuck,' Rick flinched, astonished eyes jerking to Alexis' cock momentarily, 'What the fuck Kate?'

'Whoa,' Alexis' eyes exploded wide, his cock filling with blood, 'You didn't just suggest that...'

'You let your ruggedly handsome father show you how hot a fat cock in the ass can be,' Kate stroked her hands over both muscular thighs, 'And your Dad can strike one off his bucket list. Did you know I fucked him with my strap on in here a few weeks back?'

Alexis gulped, his erect cock twitching when Kate's fingers scraped over his skin, 'You... On here?'

'Kate... Stop,' Rick looked dejected at his wife, his most hidden desire being revealed to the one it contained.

'He really got off on thinking it was you fucking his ass and not me,' Kate mock glowered, the lust in her eyes betraying her act as they dropped to Alexis' hard cock, 'And I see you've entertained the idea before.'

'Al?' Rick croaked, confusion mixed with a pinch of hope in his voice.

'It was you,' Alexis stuttered, his reddening face locked on the bed sheets, 'I stumbled on your police horse photos and I just had an urge to jerk off. After that the feelings just grew and grew until I was on my knees in Costa Rica with a mouthful of cum.'

'Mmm,' Kate moaned, the two men turning their attention to her to see Kate fingering herself, 'Go on Lex...'

'I know it's wrong,' Alexis admitted, 'So fucking wrong, but I would... If you wanted.'

'I...' Rick's throat bobbed, the desire threatening to overwhelm his common sense, 'I can't Al...'

Alexis found a confidence he didn't think he had and he spread his legs, baring his crotch to his father, 'Why not? I'm just going to lay here and stuff Kate's dildo in me if you go.'

'He felt so fucking good then he was fucking my mouth,' Kate moved across the bed to kneel next to the younger Castle. Wrapping her fingers around Alexis she squeaked when his hand gripped her ass, 'Come on babe, taste how sweet this cock is.'

Alexis held his breath when he saw his Dad's shoulders slump, Kate's hum of approval the only sound as Rick ducked and took Alexis in his mouth. The younger Castle almost blew on the spot, Rick's tongue swirling around his head taking him to the brink.

'Holy fuck!' Kate giggled at Alexis' tense hiss. Releasing his cock, Kate gripped his wrist, pulled her panties to one side and pressed his hand to her pussy. Within moments, Alexis was burying his fingers deep inside her as he rocked his hips into the warm mouth.

'Good little cocksucker isn't he?' Kate mewled, her fingers rubbing her clit as Alexis fingered her, 'Cum Lex, don't hold off... Fill that sexy mouth with your cum!'

Rick groaned, his fist pumping Alexis' cock furiously. Staring up at his son, he saw the hunger Alexis felt along with the arousal and knew that he was making the right choice. Grunting, Rick popped his mouth off Alexis cock to run his tongue along his length, his lips sucking his head.

'God!' Alexis rocked into Rick's fist, 'Dad... Please... Touch me.'

Rick gulped hotly when Alexis pulled on his leg to expose his ring to the older man. Glancing at Kate, he saw the look of ecstasy on her face, Alexis' fingers slipping between her folds as her own a blur on her clit.

'Finger,' Alexis pleaded, 'Cock... I don't care, I just want you in me Dad.'

'Finger,' Kate moaned, 'Finger him Rick!'

Kneeling between Alexis' legs, Rick sucked his index finger between his lips and stroked Alexis' cock slowly, his thumb rubbing the dripping pre-cum over his tip. The hungry nod from the younger castle was all Rick needed and he pressed his finger to his ring.

'Shiiit!' Alexis groaned loudly at the pressure of the digit filling him, 'fucking God!'

'Al?' Rick rumbled, his finger pausing it's entry, the growl that left his son told him that the young man wanted more.

'Don't stop,' Alexis moaned, 'Please Dad, finger my ass... Fuck me with your hand Dad...Fuuuck!'

Rick heard Kate's moaned laugh as he ducked his mouth down to suck on Alexis' head. Slipping down the long cock, Rick pulled his finger back and reversed the motion, starting the firm rhythm that was sending his son wild.

'Harder!' Alexis squirmed, Kate's pussy forgotten as he humped the hot mouth around his cock, 'Make me cum, fucking finger my tight ass Daddy, make me cum!'

Rick grunted, his cock straining in his jeans. The notion that he was fucking his own son was smothered in the arousal he felt as Alexis' cries grew louder. Popping his mouth off the seeping cock, Rick groaned, 'So tight, so hot... Fuck Al, you're so fucking tight!'

'Gonna cum Dad,' Alexis panted, 'You're making me CUUUUM!'

Rick clamped his mouth around Alexis' cock, his finger pumping firmly into him as he felt the first blast of hot cum spray into his mouth. Alexis groaned and grunted with each spurt, Rick's throat bobbing quickly as he swallowed the growing mouthful, while Alexis only knew the mind numbing sensations of his orgasm.

Feeling Alexis' tense muscles suddenly go slack, Rick sat up, his son's cum dribbling down his chin. A sudden bout of worry hit him, the reality that he'd just sucked his own son off both terrifying and arousing him.

'Dad,' Alexis sighed, his face showing his pleasure, and opened his eyes, 'Stop freaking out. That was the hardest cum I've had since Ashley and I first fucked.'

'We shouldn't be doing this,' Rick locked his eyes on his wife as she peeled her panties off, 'this is not what a father and son should be doing.'

'You say that,' Kate was distracted by Alexis rolling over and taking a nipple in his mouth, 'Yet you're still here and not stopping your son from doing... Mmm... Delicious things to my nipple.'

Alexis flicked Kate's nub with his tongue, his thumb taking over as he turned to look at his Dad, 'do you want to fuck me Dad?'

'Yeah,' Rick admitted, 'But...'

'But nothing,' Alexis huffed, 'The only butts that should be on our minds are each others. I want this, I want you and I also want Kate. You're not going to hurt me or fuck my head up if you stick your cock in my ass.'

Rick opened his mouth but Alexis continued, his eyes taking in the large bulge in his dad's jean, 'Okay, that monster will take some getting used to, but so did Kate's dildo and that now feels fucking amazing when I use it.'

'Rick,' Kate's eyes had slid shut at the attention from Alexis' fingers on her nipples, 'In or out. Make the choice quickly or I might just explode.'

'You'll explode alright,' Alexis quipped, the loud laughter from Kate surprising both me, 'Huh?'

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Alexis' Wild Afternoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds