• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Indian Marriage Ch. 11

An Indian Marriage Ch. 11

12

The following Friday, Anju called and offered to drive Meeta to a shopping mall. Meeta was uncomfortable at the prospect of meeting her but at the same time wanted some company. So she agreed.

Anju picked her up just before lunch and they went to nice looking restaurant just outside the mall. Anju was her usual talkative and inquisitive self. They chatted about cooking and what they wanted to buy. Invariably the topic of workout came up.

"Did you speak to Dinesh about the running? And did you stand your ground?

Meeta looked around nervously before finding her voice.

"Yes. I did."

"And..."

"He did not like it."

"So...did you tell him you could decide?"

"I tried but he got angry."

Meeta's mind wandered to that incident and the memories of belt crashing on her ass came to fore. She shuddered and went silent.

"You can tell me anything. I won't tell anyone. Did Dinesh force you?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"Well..." Meeta stammered and Anju waited patiently.

"He scolded me and beat me."

"WHAT!" Anju was shocked.

"What do you mean he beat you?"

"Well, he punished me for disobeying him."

"How did he punish you?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Meeta was afraid to say more.

"If you talk about it will help. Common be open with me. I am your only friend here." Anju played the emotional game.

"He span...spanked me."

"Spanked you?"

"Yes."

"You mean on your bottom?" Anju was shocked to hear this. She suspected that Dinesh was the dominant in the relationship but did not know that he was so dominant.

"Yes."

"Did he slap you?"

"No."

"Just spanked you with this hand." Anju wanted to dig further. She was more curious than anything.

"With his hand and belt. He made me remove my clothes and present my bottom to him." Meeta liked the word bottom better than ass or bum.

"WOW. That's crazy indeed. You should not let him do that."

"He is like that and to be honest he was clear about it from start about what punishment I would get if I disobeyed."

"You mean he told you before that he would spank you."

"Yes, he has spanked me before but this one was more severe."

"So he has done this more than one time."

"Yes."

"That is not how marriages work. You cannot let him stamp over you and beat you."

"What can I do?"

"Tell him that it is not allowed for husbands to beat their wives."

"He is very clear about it. He is nice and loving otherwise. I just need to obey. I also thought running was good for me and I should have done that."

Anju realized that not only was Dinesh a dominant, Meeta was inherently submissive. She was powerless to do anything here. In some ways a perfect match. Her dislike of Dinesh also stemmed for her college days and their brief romantic encounter. She remembered Dinesh being loving but she also remembered him being a bit old fashioned and sexist.

"I'm sorry for you. But you need to find the courage to stand up. No husband in this country treats his wife like that."

"Dinesh said some couples are like that."

"Not really." Anju did not want to agree to that fact that some couples are kinky and have dom-sub relationships.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Anju was not sure how she would broach this topic with Dinesh. She had lots of history with him and it was not her place. Yet she felt that she should do something.

"No. I don't think he will like it. He is nice except when I not obey him."

"What else does he make you do?"

"His main request is for me to get fit. He demands few other things in bed but nothing that I hate." Meeta was inadvertently opening up to her.

"I see. Start being firm and question his approach if he tries to beat you again."

"OK."

"Did the spanking hurt?" Anju's curiosity got the better of her. Her mind was trying to picture the situation. It was erotic and repelling at the same time. She pondered if Adam would ever do that to her. In her relation, the powers were mostly even and in some cases titled in her favour.

'Yes. Very much. Dinesh was really angry that day. I could not sit properly next day."

"Poor you."

"Has he done that again, since?"

"No."

"Good."

Anju wanted to probe more but she felt she was crossing a line into very private territory. She did not want to push her more. Her mind now raced on whether she should confront Dinesh with this. She was not sure. She decided to change the topic.

The rest of the day passed with them doing lots of shopping. Meeta felt more friendly towards Anju than before. They exchanged childhood stories and bonded quite well. Once the shopping was done, Anju decided to take her to a pub. It was quite early for the pub but they went there anyway. They ordered wine and started talking more.

Around 5, Meeta looked at the watch and exclaimed.

"Ohh. It is getting late. We should go home. Dinesh will be there by 6.00."

"Does he expect you stay at home when he gets?"

"No. But we should at least tell him."

"Then tell him. Tell him that you are out having fun and he should take care of himself." Anju laughed. She was mildly drunk. She chugged the remainder of the wine and motioned to the waiter.

"Don't you have to drive?" Meeta was concerned about her intoxication.

"Relax. I only had 2 glasses. I can drive."

"I think we should go home."

"Stop being afraid. Didn't we just talk about it?"

Meeta was partly concerned about Dinesh but she was equally concerned about Anju driving her.

"I'm not afraid. We can go home and drink there."

Anju thought it was not a bad idea and part of her wanted to confront Dinesh.

"Ok, let's do that."

She cancelled her order and they drove home. Once home, they resumed their wine consumption.

At 6.30, Dinesh walked in to one tipsy girl, his wife and another very drunk girl, Anju. He was not expecting them but did not mind either. He liked that they were bonding.

"Looks like you girls are having too much fun."

"Ohh...yes we are. Aren't we?" Anju shouted and wrapped her hands around Meeta. Meeta smiled as well but at the same time she was trying to guage Dinesh's reaction.

"Good. Can I join?"

"Yes." Meeta quickly replied.

"Good, get me a beer then."

"Why don't you go get it yourself?" Anju was not holding back.

Dinesh was amused. He could tell she was drunk.

"I will get it." Meeta was tipsy but she was aware of the tension in that discussion. She went to the kitchen.

"So are you corrupting my wife?" Dinesh decided to join the banter.

"Teaching her how to handle you."

"And how are you doing that?"

"Just some tricks. Why should I tell you?"

Meeta walked in with the beer.

"Thanks darling." Dinesh got up and kissed her.

"So what have you girls been up to besides drinking?"

"We went shopping and wandered around." Meeta answered.

Anju had gone bit quiet and was sipping her wine. She instinctively chugged the wine and spoke up.

"So you beat your wife if she does not obey you?"

The room went silent and Meeta was shocked. At that moment she regretted talking to Anju. Dinesh however was much calmer than Meeta expected.

"I do punish her if she breaks the rules we agreed on." He stared at Anju directly.

"You are such old fashioned and a jerk." Anju was annoyed at his calmness.

"Old fashsioned, maybe. Jerk, really?"

"Besides Meeta needs a good teacher? Doesn't she?" He grabbed Meeta by her hips and hugged her. Meeta was nervous and nodded reluctantly. She decided to interject.

"Anju is drunk. She is blabbering stuff." She tried to reason.

"Well she is not lying. I did punish you." Dinesh was blunt.

"You think you are so in control but you are not." Anju was getting agitated.

"So you what did you tell her?" Dinesh now looked at Meeta. His voice was stern.

"Nothing..." Meeta was afraid.

"It's OK. I'm not angry but wanted to see what all you told her."

"Just a little bit."

"Little bit about what?"

"The span..spanking you gave me." Meeta found it more embarrassing to say that in front of Anju.

"Which one? Dinesh was loving this conversation.

"The one about me not practicing running." Meeta felt he was intentionally asking for more details.

Anju interjected and tried to get up.

"I think you are a jerk for doing that."

"And who are you to interfere?"

Meeta tried to pacify the situation.

"Look. This is not an issue. We talked about it. Can you let it go?" She looked pleadingly at Anju.

"You are such a pussy. I told you to stand up to him. And you are a jerk." She repeated.

Dinesh was prepared for this. In fact he had a devious plan. He decided to test Meeta.

"Meeta, I want you go inside to the bedroom and wait till I call you."

Meeta stared at the order.

"Don't do it girl. I'm telling you."

Meeta was indeed debating it but she was afraid and unsure about Dinesh's reaction. She so wanted to take Anju's side and decided to muster the courage.

"Can we talk about this later? Let's drop Anju home now." She tried to play a different angle.

"We will drop Anju for sure but now you do what I tell you to."

"See, he is a jerk. Trying to control you in front of me as well."

Dinesh looked at Meeta. The rebel in her was fighting this situation but the beauty of it was that he was the winner on both sides of this fight.

"Please...let's drop Anju..." Meeta stammered.

"I will count to 5. 1...2...3"

"OK, OK, I will go. You are a jerk." Meeta screamed and ran inside. Now Dinesh looked at Anju. She looked away.

"She has got a rebel in her and you are fueling that fire." He lectured.

"Now, you have crossed that limit. So back off a bit. You can teach her stuff but know your limits." He stared at her.

"Or else what?" Anju was defiant.

"It's the wine talking. Isn't it?"

"I could spank you as well." Dinesh laughed at his own joke and it angered Anju even more.

"Fuck you! I will do what I want. You can't stop me."

"Yes, I can." There was an assured calmness about his voice.

"You have always hated my guts. You have hated the fact that I dumped you. Now you are trying to get even via my wife."

Anju stared but there was truth in that.

"I'm going home." She wanted to leave now.

"Trust you to leave after creating a mess." Dinesh smirked.

"You are not in a state to drive."

"I'm going." She stumbled. Dinesh caught her and stopped her from falling.

"Let me go."

"I will. If you can stand up on your own." He let go and she almost fell again.

"You are one drunk brat at this time."

"Fuck you!"

"Enough!" He grabbed her by the shoulder.

"Now listen, you behave or I am going to call Adam and tell him about this episode and your behavior."

"What is he going to do? I will tell him about you beating your wife and maybe the police as well." Anju was not in a mood to give up.

Dinesh decided to play his trump card.

"I hate doing this but you are forcing it. Adam also does not know about 2 things, our history and your fling that happened after your marriage."

Anju froze. The alcohol and blood seemed to drain off her. She knew that Adam did not know about their history but the bigger revelation was that Dinesh new about her affair. Adam might be OK handling the first news but second one was one of those secrets that would ruin their marriage.

"How do you know...?"

"I always knew. I have no intention of letting any of that out. But I had to use that weapon today."

Anju was quiet. She had nothing to say and her defeat was reflected in her silence.

"Good. Looks like that helped take the brat out of you."

"Now you are going to sit here like a good girl and watch a man deal with his wife. Understood?"

Anju nodded.

"In fact as show of acceptance of the situation, why don't you get up and get yourself a glass of water and me a beer."

Anju did not move.

"Dear Anju. After the conversation we just had, that is the least you can do."

Anju got up and dragged herself to the kitchen. Dinesh had no intention of blackmailing Anju. He was more than happy to play the games with Meeta. However, he sensed this situation was ripe to play another one of his perverted games. He had two beautiful women in his new game.

Anju bought the beer and gave him. She walked and dropped on the chair further away from Dinesh.

"Now what?"

"For starters, why don't you stand up here?" He smiled.

She got up and complied.

"So here's the deal. I have no intention of blackmailing you. But you created a scene today and provoked Meeta into it. She will pay a price for it. Your job is stand here and watch. If you behave and stand there obediently I will drop you home after that. Also none of what we discussed here goes to Meeta. It will probably hurt your relationship more with her than me. Deal?"

"Ok, whatever."

"Good. Meeta, you can come now." Dinesh yelled. Meeta was pacing in the bedroom, unsure what was going to happen. All kinds of thoughts raced through her head. What will Dinesh do? I hope he does not leave me. That was always her bigger fear.

"Anju is now calmer. Isn't she?" Dinesh looked at Anju. She remained quiet.

"Isn't she?" Dinesh shouted.

"Yes." A meek defeated reply.

Meeta was surprised at this. She was not sure what Dinesh did to her.

"Now, before you ran in. You called me what?"

Meeta did not reply.

"I'm waiting. This is only going to make things worse for some part of your body. You know which!"

Meeta went back to her apologetic self.

"I'm sorry. I called you a jerk."

"Yes, you did. And for that, you are going to get punished in front of your co-conspirator.

Meeta was stunned.

"No. Please. Can we do this after or in the bedroom?"

"No."

"Please..." Slight tears came to her eyes and she begged.

"No. It is apt for Anju to witness what happens to you when you upset me. Now come here in front of me." He gestured.

Meeta looked at Anju and she looked away. This was embarrassing to both of them. For Meeta is was just going to get worse.

As she stationed in front of her, Dinesh's hands went to her jeans' button. Meeta instinctively tried to stop him.

"Hands on your heads and keep it there. From now on, any interference will increase your punishment. Understood?"

Meeta obliged. Dinesh pulled her jeans down her knees to her ankles.

"Step out of them." She did and her lacy black panties came to Anju's view.

"Put that jeans over there and come over my lap. And Anju this is what happens to a naughty Meeta."

"You win. You don't have to do this and humiliate her and us."

"That is for me to decide. I don't want another word from you unless I ask you a question. So zip it."

Anju was angry at being told to shut up but she had no choice. And so did Meeta and she draped herself over his lap. Dinesh adjusted to make sure her ass was well positioned and then started his favourite exercise.

"Spank."

"Spank."

"Spank."

He started gently and increased the pace.

"Spank."

"Spank."

"Spank."

"Spank."

"Spank."

Meeta felt her ass getting warmer by the second. It then started to sting.

"I think Adam should do this to you." Dinesh looked at Anju. She scowled.

"And Meeta, you learning a lesson again for calling me a jerk?"

"Yes." Meeta was defiant in her answer.

"I did not hear the word sorry."

He punctuated it with few crisp spanks.

"Sorry. Sorry." Meeta corrected.

"I think these panties are coming in the way." As he said that he dragged the panties down to her thighs exposing her delicious buttocks. Anju was appalled at this and at the fact that she was made to watch this. Meeta cried out at the embarrassment.

"Please...no"

"This is much better." He started raining blows.

"Spank."

"Spank."

"Spank."

"Spank."

"Spank."

After about 2 minutes, Meeta was crying and saying sorry repeatedly. Dinesh was thinking about stopping when Anju jumped.

"You brute. You are hurting her. Can't you see?"

"She deserved it. And didn't I tell you to keep quiet? You never learn do you?"

Dinesh massaged Meeta's globes taking the sting away.

"Meeta, get up. Go get the spatula from the kitchen."

"Please. Sorry. I am really sorry."

"Go get it." Dinesh dismissed her.

Meeta was dreading this. She bought back the spatula and gave it to him. She started to get back over his lap when he motioned her away.

"I think someone else in this room deserves this. First for being such a brat and for not being quiet when told to."

Anju immediately reacted to this.

"Don't you dare?"

"You do deserve this. Now I won't remove your clothes. That is Adam's territory however, I will give you 6 smacks over your jeans."

"No way!"

"You are not in a position to bargain."

Anju knew that. Her mind raced but there was nothing she could do.

"Now come to the center of the room and grab your ankles. Don't delay this any longer."

Anju knew that he was right. Delaying was only prolonging their humiliation. Meeta was stunned. The burning in her bum temporarily forgotten as she was about witness her hubby spanking another woman. A woman who till 3 hours ago was arguing that she should not let him do that. Meeta wondered if Dinesh would make Anju remove her clothes. She also was wondering how she would react to that. For all the punishments Dinesh dished out to her, he was still hers. He combined pain and pleasure and all of that was on her. Now she was in her living room, stripped off her panties, waiting to see if her husband would do the same to another woman.

Anju moved to the center of the room, defeated. She stood there.

"Grab your ankles. Present the target." Dinesh mocked her. This was more than he had ever imagined. He never was that interested in Anju and did not harbor any sexual feelings about her. The situation presented itself and he had somehow managed to come on top. The power was intoxicating.

Anju grabbed her ankles. Her jeans tightened over her shapely ass. Meeta was relieved that Dinesh did not remove her jeans.

"I'm going to give you 6 hard smacks. At the end of 6, I want you to say sorry for meddling in our affairs. Understood?"

Anju did not respond at first but was reminded when Dinesh touched her jeans clad ass.

"OK"

"Good. And if I don't hear that, we will continue to 12." Dinesh tapped her ass again.

Anju cringed. She had lost the battler of wits here and found herself in this predicament. She was bending over for a guy she once had a crush but then ended hating. She was using Meeta as a weapon to get back but that had spectacularly backfired. Then her thoughts got interrupted.

"Splat"

Dinesh used considerable force, knowing fully, that her pants offered good protection. The sound was loud and Anju did feel it. The humiliation of being subject to this hurt more.

"Splat"

"Splat"

Dinesh added two more in rapid succession. That did add a sting to her ass and Anju shifted a bit.

"Splat"

"Splat"

"Splat"

Dinesh finished the 6 in rapid fire. Then he waited for Anju. Anju was fully aware of it but waited long enough to open her mouth.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

Anju did not answer. Dinesh tapped her jeans.

"Want me to continue?"

Anju gave an exasperated sigh.

"I'm sorry for meddling with your life."

"Good. You can get up. You can leave now if you want or you can hang around. As far as I am concerned we are even."

Anju did not say anything. She got up. Looked around for her purse. Her eyes locked with Meeta's for a moment. They both were embarrassed and the bravado of the evening had faded away.

Anju found her purse and without saying much got up and left. Dinesh did not say anything either till she left.

"So, that's settled. Come here you naughty girl. " Dinesh gestured.

Meeta moved closer and Dinesh hugged her.

"Now that was an experience. Wasn't it?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Indian Marriage Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds