• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Furniture Pick Up

Furniture Pick Up

Hi my name is Vicki. Let me tell you a little about this story. I'm and exhibitionist and I love having sex outdoors, I always wear short skirts, tight tops, stockings and heels. Well an opportunity came up where I had the chance to get two young studs to fuck me.

I needed a new bedroom set and the place I bought it at was one of those places where you had to pick it up yourself. I don't have a big car and I live in upstate NY so I knew I would need help. There was this guy, Dave, in one of my classes that I knew had a pickup truck so I thought I would try and get him to help me. I caught him in the parking lot near his truck and explained my situation. He agreed to help me and his friend, Kenny, offered to lend a hand also.

As I was walking to my car I looked back to wave and noticed that they were both watching me walking. That's when the idea hit me to have the two of them fuck me. The ride to the store was about 45 minutes away and the road we needed to take had one of those small rest areas for people to stop at. That's where I decided to put my plan to work.

Saturday came and I was so excited. I woke up showered and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a short black skirt, light blue semi-sheer button blouse, black stockings and heels. No panties or bra. When they arrived I put on a denim jacket and went downstairs to meet them. I watched them to see their reaction to what I was wearing and could tell that they both approved.

Dave apologized for the truck being so small and I told him that it was ok and we'd figure it out. There was a stick shift on the floor which made it hard to sit in the middle of the truck. I climbed in and had to sit closer to Kenny to make room, he placed his arm over the back of the seat to help make more room for me.

As we drove I kept fidgeting around every time Dave shifted gears. He apologized again and I just smiled and told him "I'll figure it out don't worry."

At that point Kenny chimed in:

Kenny "Well you could sit on my lap if that would be easier."

Vicki "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Kenny laughing "Well I wouldn't complain."

Dave "Hey chill out she's a friend be nice to her."

Vicki "Oh its ok I know he's only teasing." I reached over and gave Dave's leg a squeeze and smiled at him.

After that I turned slightly sideways and leaned into Kenny and slid my left knee onto the seat which made my skirt ride up my leg. I could tell Kenny was looking over my shoulder down my blouse and at my legs which now was showing the top of my stockings to him. Dave wasn't paying attention so I accidentally on purpose nudged his leg as if I were adjusting my position. He looked down and he had a better view up my skirt and at my bare pussy. After that he kept looking over sneaking peeks up my skirt. We listened to the radio and talked for the rest of the ride which was pretty much uneventful.

When we arrived at the store Kenny got out and stood there to help me, Dave had a high truck with a foot rail on it; I turned my legs out then slid down off the seat giving Kenny a flash as my skirt slid up exposing my pussy to him. I just smiled fixed my skirt and walked into the store.

The manager told us to pick up the furniture in the back of the store. There was a small platform there and I stood near the edge as Dave and Kenny loaded the truck giving them both the opportunity to look up my skirt. When they finished we got back in the truck to make the ride home. I again snuggled up into Kenny's arm and placed my leg on the seat. I acted as if I were chilled and pulled Kenny's arm around me telling him to keep me warm. The sun was actually out and it wasn't all that cold but I needed an excuse LOL. Dave kept looking up my skirt which made me get wet.

As we approached the rest area I told Dave I need to use the bathroom. As we pulled in I looked and no one was there so I had him park near the end of the lot where passing cars wouldn't see us. Kenny got out of the truck and once again I flashed him my pussy then took my jacket off and tossed it onto the front seat. When I got to the bathroom I watched to see what they were doing. They just sat in the truck with their backs to me talking. I unbuttoned my blouse half way down and got ready to put my plan to work. I wanted to get to the truck before they saw me so Kenny wouldn't get out before I got there. I took a deep breath and quickly walked towards the truck. It worked I got to the truck before they noticed me.

I stood at the side of the truck by Kenny and he immediately noticed my blouse was open, I just smiled at him. When he opened the door to get out I moved in and stopped him, I leaned over his legs looking at Dave giving him a clear view down my blouse, while I started rubbing Kenny's leg and told them:

Vicki "I really appreciate what you guys are doing for me but I don't have any money to give you for helping or gas."

They both assured me that it was ok and not to worry about it.

Vicki "I'm sure I can think of another way to thank you boys for all your trouble." As I told them that I began undoing Kenny's pants and pulled out his cock. He had a nice young thick cock that stood at attention immediately. I slipped my lips over the head of Kenny's cock and started sucking him off as he turned towards me. Dave got out of the truck and came around to the passenger side and saw what I was doing to Kenny, he started undoing his pants then stopped.

Dave "Aren't you afraid someone will see us?"

Vicki "No, Are you?" then I lifted my skirt showing him my bare ass and pussy and went back to sucking Kenny

Dave dropped his pants and moved in behind me. His cock wasn't as thick as Kenny's but it was long. He rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy then pushed it inside me. I moaned onto Kenny's cock and Dave started pounding away at my pussy as I pushed back onto him.

I could taste Kenny's pre-cum and knew he was about to let go. I held onto him tight, he started grunting and yelled that he was going to cum. I felt a big stream of hot cum hit the back of my throat and then start filling my mouth. I swallowed every drop of him while Dave continued slamming his cock deep inside me. I licked and sucked Kenny clean still with Dave fucking away at me to get Kenny hard again.

Dave finally started pumping me faster and said he was going to pull out. I yelled at him "NO! Cum inside me." He grabbed my hips and thrust his cock deep, I could feel his hot load filling my pussy as I squeezed down to milk every drop from him. Then I turned around to face him and started sucking the cum off his cock. Kenny had slid down onto the foot rail of the ruck and pulled me back towards him. I grabbed Kenny's cock and guided it into my soaked pussy. His thick cock felt great sliding inside me and stretching me out more. As I rode Kenny's cock I finished sucking Dave off. Kenny fucked me hard until he let his load fill my pussy.

We all sat there for a moment then went and got cleaned up. No one said very much for the rest of the trip home we just looked at each other and laughed. After we got home they moved the furniture into the apartment and we kept playing grab ass with each other. They were feeling my ass and tits while I was getting handfuls of hard cocks. Before we got finished one of my roommates came home which bummed me out because I was hoping to have the two of them help break my new bed in. when they got done I gave them each a kiss and told them we'd have to get together again sometime and they both agreed. So hopefully there will be another story in the future.

I hope you liked this story and please let me know what you think.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Furniture Pick Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds