• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenna Claims Sam Ch. 02

Jenna Claims Sam Ch. 02

As if in a trance, Sam leans forward to pick up the collar and put it around his neck.

"That is a very good boy," Jenna drips, "you are now mine. And your purpose here is to serve my needs, in punishment of your own actions. However, I think you will be much more comfortable if you take off your tie first. And I am dying to see that chest of yours. So unbutton your shirt for me before you put that collar on."

Sam sets the collar in his lap, careful to avoid the tent, removes his tie and unbuttons his shirt, while gazing into Jenna's eyes. He is unsure about taking off the shirt. Normally, he would just remove it and get it out of the way, but he does not want to make Miss angry, and she only said to unbutton it. So he opts to leave the unbuttoned shirt on. He leans back a bit, but still on edge, waiting.

"Oooh, what a good and compliant boy I have," Jenna purrs. And Sam melts as if those vibrations went directly from her mouth to his cock. Why am I reacting like this? *I* am usually the one giving the orders. I am NOT a sub! What the fuck?!?! Jenna reaches blindly for the leash and hands it to Sam, while staring into his eyes. He willingly takes it, fingers brushing lightly against the back of her hand, immediately causing electric sparks to fly, and clasps the leash to his collar. What the FUCK am I doing?!

"Oh, Sam, I am sooo pleased with your decision," Jenna says while rising. She takes a step toward Sam and places her hands flat against his shoulders under his shirt. "I've been dying to feel this chest for a very long time. You certainly do not make many errors. I've been hunting, waiting so impatiently for one," she says while walking around behind him, running her fingers and hands down the length of his chest and stomach and back up, "And I know this one is purely a fluke...but an error nonetheless. Mmmmm, you feel very good, Sam."

As Jenna walks behind him and touches him more, Sam leans back in his chair, putting his head back so he can look up at her, moving his head as she circles around him. Fuck, she is so erotic. I am so fucking hard right now, and she's only touched my chest!

Jenna walks around the far side of the chair, dragging a hand across Sam's chest as she walks. She stops in front of him, her legs in between his, but not touching. She looks down at him with lust and whispers, "Are your nipples sensitive, Sam?"

"N-no, Miss," he is barely audible, but glad he remembered to call her Miss.

"Mmm hmm, we'll see about that, shall we?" as she snakes a hand under his shirt on his right shoulder, and gently swipes it off, while flattening her tongue over the entire nipple area. She licks three strokes, then retracts her tongue and blows cool air over his nipple. It instantly hardens. "How about that?"

Sam can barely keep his ass in his chair. He so badly wants to grab her, toss her over her own desk and fuck her from behind. But he knows he cannot do that. And this knowledge keeps him grounded. He looks into Jenna's eyes, willing his voice to remain steady, "Th-that feels good, Miss."

Jenna leans back down to Sam's right nipple, her mouth over it but not touching, blowing warm air onto it. She glances wickedly up at Sam, holding his gaze as she bares her teeth and slowly sinks her front teeth into his nipple. Pain washes across Sam's face as her teeth descend. As the pain subsides, immense heat floods through his veins, ending with pulsating in the tip of his cock. His low and gutteral moan is mixed with pain and pleasure.

Seeing his grimace, Jenna, still holding the nipple in her teeth, runs the tip of her tongue over its front, providing a soothing balm to the sting. Sam's synapses go wild. Many women have asked about his nipples, and all but one have left them alone after he's indicated no sensitivity. He honestly didn't think they WERE sensitive. He looks down into Jenna's eyes, completely giving himself to her. And he notices that his left nipple suddenly feels left out. Am I yearning for her to cause me pain?! FUCK!

Jenna releases Sam's nipple and stands up. She grabs his leash in her right hand and tugs, pulling his body closer to hers. The jerk against the back of his neck is painful yet exhilarating. With her left hand, she pushes gently back against his forehead, so his head is back. She leans over his face, looking at his mouth. "Mmmm, you make me so wet!"

God, I just want to grab her and make her mine NOW! Is this what I do to women? The strain is nearly unbearable, but he forces himself to remain lax, anxiously awaiting her next move. His lips almost trembling, wanting so badly to feel her tongue on his.

Jenna slowly sticks out her tongue. She whispers, "Keep still," as a warning. That warning sends pinpricks all over his body. She touches the tip of her tongue to the left side of his mouth, and drags it upwards, circling his upper lip, reaching the other corner, then dragging it lower to her right, coming back to a full circle. Then she flattens her tongue against that corner and drags the entire tongue over his full mouth. Sam cannot help himself as his lips involuntarily part; wanting, needing to touch her tongue with his.

At his lips parting, Jenna rises, frowning down. "I warned you." Oh no. She turns her back to him, facing the desk. She lowers herself over the desk, stomach-side down. She reaches to the other end of the desk and pulls herself forward, her legs long and straight behind her, resting on Sam's legs. Sam's body aching to relieve itself of the confines of his pants, as the tent rises even higher. His arms at the sides of the chair wanting to touch her legs, now grabbing the sides in an extreme effort to remain planted. His mind barely comprehending her threatening words.

Jenna pulls open the right-side desk drawer and removes a riding crop. Placing it in her teeth, she uses her arms to push her body back down to Sam. Turning to face him, her legs now back down on the floor between his, she reaches up with her right hand to take the crop out of her mouth. She pulls slowly, tongue out, as Sam watches the rod glide over that tongue, wishing it were his cock instead.

Crop now firmly in her right hand, Jenna smacks it against the palm of her left hand. Staring at Sam, she asks evenly, "What did you do wrong, Sam?"

Gulping, not having enough strength to remain seated and talk, but knowing he must, he struggles to form words. "Um-I-Miss, I'm sorry," he satisfactorily gets out, "I negligently parted my lips as you were licking them. Miss," he adds again in a desperate attempt to please her.

"That's right, my good boy," she says while patting the crop on his well-groomed head. Sam sighs deeply and his pulse slows, thinking he has succeeded in staving off punishment with the new menacing toy. Just as he exhales and relaxes a bit, Jenna quickly smacks the crop against his neglected left nipple, causing an immediate sting to spread through his body.

"OW!" then he quickly sucks in his utterance, lest he get smacked again for speaking out of turn.

Jenna gazes down at him, watching the effect of her smack. She smiles. "I didn't know if this was going to come out today or not, Sam. I suppose since you've only been a dom, there is going to be a necessary learning curve. But you are a smart boy, no?"

He looks up at her, unsure whether he's supposed to answer. He is unnerved by how much joy his body feels when she praises him. Quickly assessing the time lapse, he says, "Yes, Miss," but cringes just in case he made the wrong move.

Jenna smiles down at him. "Yes, that's good, Sam. You were asked a question. Very good," she says while rubbing the crop against the injured nipple, pushing away the pain. She leans down, puts her left hand to his chin and lifts his head back. She kisses him chastely on the mouth several times, as if daring him to part his lips again. Parting his lips is all Sam wants to do, but as he IS a smart boy, he keeps them softly together. The strain in his pants becoming nearly unbearable. Unable to do anything to relieve himself.

Almost as if she heard his thoughts, Jenna straightens up and glances down at his massive tent. She raises her eyes to his and asks, "Do you need some relief, Sam?" an eyebrow raised.

Fuck! This is a trick question. How do I answer it?! "That would be nice, Miss," hoping that is the right answer.

The crop smacks against his right nipple. Jenna frowns. Fuck, wrong answer! Sam winces in pain. "Are you trying to be flip, Sam?"

"N-no, Miss," he says, so confused. "Not at all."

Rubbing the crop over the nipple to remove the sting, Jenna instructs, "It required a simple yes or no answer, Sam. Try again," she says, raising the crop to strike again, waiting for his answer.

Sam sighs deeply, as if desperately trying to gain strength from the air, and says, "Yes, Miss," cock throbbing.

Jenna lowers the crop, satisifed with the answer. Sam breathes easier. Jenna sinks to squat between his knees, placing the crop in her right hand, and placing that on his left thigh; left hand on his right thigh. Pushing her body forward so her mouth is less than an inch away from the tent, she looks up and whispers huskily, "Would you like me to take your cock out, slip it into my mouth, swirl my tongue all over it, and suck you in hard?" she slowly licks her lips over her mouth, and she takes the crop, handle-side up, and sucks on it in demonstration.

Fuuuuuuuck! That is exactly what I want! But I know this is a trick question. "N-no, Miss," breathing deeply, chest heaving, watching her suck the imitation cock, his own cock pulsing with need.

Jenna immediately stops sucking the handle, eyebrows raised. She pushes against Sam's thighs and rises, looking down at him. "No??? Are you sure???"

Sam, panicked, not sure at all, but decides to stick with his initial decision. "Y-yes, Miss, I'm sure."

"And why not, Sam?" she leers down at him.

"Be-because I'm here to serve you for my punishment," he says, trying desperately to remember her exact words, but fearing failure.

Jenna smiles broadly and places the crop on Sam's thighs, not touching his tent. She reaches up to take his face in her hands, and she bends down to hover over his mouth. "SUCH a good boy, Sam. That is VERY correct. You're mine, and you're here to serve ME. NOT the other way around. Now, give me your tongue." She touches her lips to his and pushes her tongue against the center of his mouth. Sam parts his lips and sticks out his tongue, careful not to push it into Jenna's mouth.

Jenna moans around this action and sucks Sam's tongue into her mouth. While sucking in hard, she swirls her tongue around his, doing the same thing as she would with his cock. Sam picks up on the parallel and feels a drop of precum leak out. Fuuuck, I cannot believe how HOT this is! I think I would do anything she asks!

Breaking the kiss but stil holding his cheeks, Jenna leans back a bit. "Ohhh, but that was just fine, Sam, just fine!" Sam beams back at her, not only proud to have done it correctly but proud she praised him. Jenna places her left hand on Sam's chest and walks around behind him, dragging her hand. From behind, she grabs under his chin and pulls his head back. Leaning over him, says with need, "kiss me, Sam."

Unsure whether he can use his hands, Sam simply opens his mouth as Jenna's descends on his. His soft lips pressing against hers. His tongue juts out, pushing against her lips, demanding them to open. Unsure whether this is too much control, he braces for a blow, but is pleasantly surprised when Jenna's lips part to allow his tongue to enter. He hungrily thrusts his tongue in, searching all over her mouth, making sure to lick every crevass. He revels in the small amount of power he has been given and feels a bit smug as she moans in his mouth.

Jenna pulls out of the kiss, rises and walks full circle to the front, dragging her hand as she goes. She stops back between his legs and retrieves the crop from his lap, slapping it from right hand to left palm. Oh, fuck, what now?

*~ Chapter 3 Tomorrow ~*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenna Claims Sam Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 538 milliseconds