• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Somali Femdom Is Great

Somali Femdom Is Great

An odd duck, that's what I am. No other explanation for it, I guess. I had to come dangerously close to losing what matters to me in order to appreciate it. The name is Omar Abdelkader and I've got a story to share with you, dear reader. I'm a big and tall Somali-Canadian guy living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. I have an MBA from Carleton University and work for the government of Canada. Got a rather unusual story to share with you folks today. One that's going to be fairly hard to believe, but it is absolutely true.

My wife Zahra Zahir-Abdelkader and I met while at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, and we've been together ever since. Something about this six-foot-tall, sexy and curvy young Black Muslim woman with the golden brown eyes and killer booty simply drew me to her. I've always been a sucker for tall Black Muslim women. I pursued Zahra doggedly even though we came from different worlds. Got hitched right after graduation.

My lady Zahra studied nursing and currently works at general hospital. Me? I'm a numbers guy working as an auditor for the government in its taxes division. We have a son, Eric, and a daughter, Michelle. We live in a nice duplex in a quiet corner of Mississauga, and by all counts, everything is alright between us. Looks can be deceiving, though. You see, our marriage has hit a snag due to "bed death".

That's why Zahra and I got into swinging, mainly to spice things up. Hey, even successful black Canadian professionals get the blues, alright? Zahra and I met this lady named Kendra Wilson, a mixed gal of Jamaican and Irish descent, and we invited her to our bedroom for some fun. I'm afraid that Zahra and I got more than we bargained for. A helluva lot more, come to think of it.

Kendra brought Zahra and I enormous pleasure, for we delighted in fucking her. Kendra would suck on my long and thick ebony dick while Zahra licked her pussy, and then we'd take turns fucking the hell out of her. Kendra has one hell of a booty and I delighted in fucking her. Putting her on all fours, I would spank Kendra's ass and thrust my dick into her cunt while Kendra buried her lovely face between Zahra's shapely thighs. Judging by the way Zahra squealed in delight as Kendra licked her pussy, the gal had mad skills in that area.

Zahra and I got involved with Kendra, and while her sexual skills impressed us, the gal was somewhat unhinged. It began innocently at first. Kendra would call Wendy and I at odd hours, and the things she said seemed odd. Understand that our relationship with her was purely sexual, aside from the fact that once or twice we had coffee with her just to see how she was doing. I don't know where Kendra got the idea that Wendy and I wanted her around...permanently.

Later on we discovered what was going on with her. Kendra has anger management issues and once did three months in jail for going after her ex-husband Lloyd something or other with a knife, in front of witnesses at a restaurant where he was dining with his new girlfriend. When Zahra and I began distancing ourselves from Kendra, the cutie with the booty turned into the psycho with the baseball bat, and we were forced to get a restraining order against her.

Zahra and I decided to stop with all swinging related activities, and focus instead on each other, like any good husband and wife team should. Slowly but surely, Zahra and I began bringing the passion back into our relationship and breathed life in our marriage. The close call with Kendra Wilson and her unique brand of craziness was a wake-up call for us, in more ways than one. The results simply amazed us.

Zahra and I went to the local adult video store and we bought a few things, and we went home after sending our brats to their grandparents in the City of Ottawa. Since Zahra and I finally had the house to ourselves, we could definitely make up for lost time. We had a lot of fun together, my wife and I, once we got into the swing of things.

Zahra and I got home, and then we got down and dirty. I put my sexy lady on the bed, stark naked, and feasted my eyes on her loveliness. If there is anything lovelier than a tall, curvy and gorgeously naked African Muslim woman, I definitely haven't seen it. I kissed Zahra full and deep, and then began licking my sexy Black goddess from her head to her toes. I buried my face between my Zahra's shapely thighs and gave her sweet pussy the thorough licking and fingering that it so richly deserved.

Zahra and I continued with our fun, and after making her cum twice, we intensified things a bit. I put her on all fours, and Zahra smiled wickedly as she spread her thick butt cheeks wide open, exposing a very obvious target. I began licking Zahra's butt hole as if it were the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. I'm one of those brothers who love eating Black female ass and Zahra my sweet wife has one of the best tasting assholes on the planet. I munched on Zahra's asshole gleefully, and my lady cried out in pleasure.

After polishing Zahra's yummy butt hole with my mouth and tongue, I lubricated her and then pressed my hard dick against her backdoor. Zahra moaned in anticipation and urged me to fuck her in the ass. Gripping her by the hips, I began fucking Zahra with deep thrusts, and her cries of pleasure mixed with pain were oh so rewarding. Happily I filled Zahra's asshole with my dick, loving its wonderful tightness. We went at it until I came, and then screamed in unison, as the throes of passion caught us in their grip.

A little while later, Zahra and I continued with our fun. This time, my sexy wife donned a strap-on dildo and told me to assume the position. Grinning, I got on all fours and Zahra got behind me. Gripping me by the hips, Zahra thrust her well-lubricated strap-on dildo into my ass. I groaned sharply as Zahra penetrated me, and began fucking me in earnest. It had been a while since my sweet and obedient Muslim wife got in dominatrix mode, and I can honestly say that I missed it.

Zahra pumped her strap-on dildo into my ass, and I cried out in pleasure as she fucked me. We fucked and sucked the night away, and it was definitely one for the ages. Side by side we lay, sweaty and spent, but happy. I took Zahra's lovely hand and brought it to my lips. Yup, looks like we've brought the passion back in our lives. All is well at the venerable Abdelkader household!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Somali Femdom Is Great

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 745 milliseconds