• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Original Sins

Original Sins

In the beginning, god created the angels. Intending them to be humanities protectors at the time in which he finished with the grand design. Their lives were blissful at first in their celestial father's house. Cares washed away from them as they bathed in the glory and love of their god. The angels spent their days playing with each other, testing out the new ideas God was planning on using for mankind's creation, feeling differing emotions, desires, physical interactions and want for more.

Then bitterness set in when man came to the world. Slowly we were created over years of evolution, god creating in the process free will and the ability to disbelieve. The creator went out of its way to form a world that was set up so that questioning and disbelief could flower. Free will was the necessity of the experiment and the angels became enraged by their own lack of it. Despite their purpose to protect us they fought against us, attempting to drive us out of the garden of Eden, a place they felt was too sacred to house humanity.

Fearing that this would occur, the creator took action insuring that no seraph could physically hurt a human being. It never informed any of its creations. God sat back and prepared to see how the interaction between its two greatest achievements would proceed. Within the garden lies a glorious tree, from its branches grew the fruit of the morning star. A single bite from this tree reveals all the emotion that comes from what was later deemed the Id. Knowing humanity would eventually eat from the tree, because of free will, God had not foretold the exact way it would occur.

Without interacting the almighty watched as the two guardians of the tree took their bite and eternally changed the history of mankind.

Adam had looked upon the tree with wonder, seeing the ripe red fruit and desiring it more than anything else. Eve, his wife and co-guardian, felt the same towards the fruit that never fell to the ground. They had been watching over it for several years, not taking the plunge to bite, though the want was there. Pure strength of belief and devotion had kept them from doing so.

On this tragic day their world would be shattered. From the tree a glowing light appeared revealing a shape similar to theirs, yet with distinct differences. It was neither man nor woman yet held attributes of both. Smooth skin of a great pale was firmly in place around its body. Its chest, although broad like Adam's, had small mounds reminiscent of breasts. Hips rounded more like Eve's wound their way down to long legs. In between the legs there swung a penis yet hiding underneath was the opening that Eve had fondly referred to as her 'pleasure palace'.

Despite the amalgamation of the two sexes bodily structures the most notable feature was its face. Sweet, comforting features beaconed brightly beneath dark black hair that fell in sharp contrast across its pale shoulders. Inviting them into depths unknown the eyes shown bright white, no pupil but merely light shining from within. Both guardians saw this figure and wondered at its beauty.

This was beauty only their beloved creator could have constructed.

Adam and Eve fell to their knees in front of the heavenly being that shone down upon them, floating only a few feet above ground. Eyes steadfastly seeing nothing but the ground before them out of fear they had already seen too much. Neither was shy, having no clothing on, their own nakedness being as normal as anything else. The garden never wavered in its temperature, so there was never any need for them to understand the concept of clothing.

The angel smiled, looking down upon them, and spoke in a voice that rang out as if harp string notes drifted from its mouth, "Please, I do not deserve such praise. Raise your heads and look upon me. I am merely a messenger of God, but do not deserve the respect that you would give him."

This was only partially true. The angel was not a messenger of god but had ventured to the tree of life of its own accord. Attempting to tempt the guardians was its primary goal in order to place seraphs back into its father's singular sight. Though it was the initial creation of God, it truly did not deserve the respect that the two were displaying for it.

Slowly rising, trying their best to look upon the spectacular visage that was before them, Eve was the first to venture any words, "Why have you graced us with your beauty?"

Laughter erupted from the angel as it descended to the ground, attempting eye level with the two humans. "I have a message for you. Our father has decided that for the hard work you, his servants, have done a reward is in order."

Eve became excited at the prospect that she was to be granted something for their work. Adam was equally delighted, but only showed it through a smile and his engorged erection. Eve noticed this right away and was happy for she enjoyed what they did with his engorged manhood. How fun it had been to place that inside her happy place. Feeling it was the greatest pleasure she had ever had and with it came the sense that she was the lock for a very special key.

"Before you is the tree of the morning star. Within its fruit is the knowledge of angels and it has been bestowed upon you the allowance to eat from the tree, the experience will feel as ascending into the heavens to sit amongst us." Too many teeth were displayed from the angel's mouth, in what appeared as an evil snarl.

Adam and Eve, though, had no reason to believe that any messenger of god could harbor ill will. With the words directed, both of them rushed to the tree, promptly picking a fruit for each of them. Outside the fruit was plump, squishy to touch. Biting through the exterior was of great ease. The taste of the fruit was not what was expected. Although enticing and causing an immediate euphoria the taste was very much like copper. Red juices dripped down over their chins over their bodies. Where ever the juice touched their skin surges of sensation ran rampant.

Eve felt alive in every part of her body. She kept grabbing fruit after fruit, drinking of its nectar and rubbing herself all over in its juice. Taking one of the fruits she rubbed its soft squishy texture across her sex, tingling the knob that is her center of pleasure. Pushing too hard the skin broke and her pussy erupted in orgasm as merely a few drops of the juice dripped along her folds. Falling to the ground onto her back, moaning with intense desire and unholy need her eyes shut tight as each orgasm exploded.

Adam was going through a similar reaction. Having thrust a hole through one fruit he had been using the juices as lubrication while he pumped his rigid shaft into it. With each stroke he came over and over, accidentally dousing Eve with his hot release. She reveled in the shower of his semen and rubbed it in with the juices of the forbidden fruit. His mind was not able to comprehend that this could all be sinful, so if there were an idea that something was going on that was not what had been promised to him and his wife by the angel, he would never have noticed.

Merely laughing at what it had done the angel began looking to the sky, awaiting its father's grand wrath for its children giving into the temptation. As moments passed and the two humans kept cumming without any divine intervention the seraph began to wonder. Its eyes to the sky it did not notice the looks within the eyes of the couple.

Ecstasy had not stopped in procession, but both Adam and Eve had a feeling creep over them as to what they wished to do next. Their eyes shifted to the angel and wanted that celestial beauty for their own. Striding over to the beautiful being, his erection still spewing cum, Adam grabbed a hold of the long raven hair the angel had flowing over its shoulders.

Snapping out of the fixation with the sky, the angel had no time to react as it was being thrown to the ground. Attempting to fight back it found it couldn't. Its arms didn't break free about; it was unable to escape the grasp of the man. Before it could speak Adam had shoved his cock deep into the angels throat, shooting down what could have been called an esophagus even more cum than before. Eve had grabbed a hold of the angels cock, stroking it as she pushed two fingers into its anal opening.

Under other circumstances it was possible that somebody with both male and female genitalia might find the exercise enjoyable. Yet, although the effect of the fruit with humans was ecstasy and loss of morality, the opposite was true of angels. Another piece of information the creator had decided to not inform his disciples of. With the taste of the fruit in its mouth, the juice covering Adam's cock, understanding of what it had done came fully. It hurt. Pain shot through its jaw, burning into its eyes as images flashing before it of a world rife with sin and torture thanks to its actions.

The angel felt empathy for humans now. With that was the immense damage that flowered throughout its body, cementing the thoughts. Violent sexuality had become unstoppable within Adam and Eve's minds and they were trying to torture the angel. Eve jerked on the angel's burning cock, actually trying to rip it off. It wouldn't tear free, so she kept on tugging roughly as possible. Adam refused to stop face-fucking the beautiful being, thrusting his cock all the way in, at times keeping it there causing the angel to gag and see stars. It felt human now, even seemingly needing to breathe.

Eve helped Adam as the two flipped the angel onto its back. Unable to move, it couldn't fight back and the pain continued to grow. As soon as Adam had removed his still dripping cock from its mouth a loud scream echoed from its throat. At the sound of the frightened guttural howl, Adam ejaculated again covering the angels face, almost completely dousing it. Eve placed her pussy right above the angels cock, which was rock hard for some reason that the angel didn't understand. There was nothing gentle about how she fucked it, slamming her body down taking in the entirety of the angel's hard on. Her hands held the being against the ground by its shoulders. Tracing a finger against its face she scooped up some of the cum and gave a long, lavish suckle on it, enjoying the taste mixed with the sweat of the lovely angel.

Adam meanwhile, amidst screams of agony from the angel and Eve's thrusting hips, had moved around behind Eve. Down onto his knees he went and positioned his cock at the entrance to the angel's pussy. As with Eve before him there was no tenderness to what he did. He immediately began thrusting deep and hard into the tight gripping hole. Although the angels cock had strangely been erect, its pussy had not gotten wet. Blood almost immediately poured from tears inside, opened up by the rough drive of Adam's rampent cock.

As the couple roughly fucked the angel, Adam wrapped his arms around his wife, squeezing her breasts, smothering them against each other. His teeth sank into her shoulder, opening up a wound allowing her blood to flow out. Tasting it reminded him of the fruit and he drank deeply of her life fluid. Eve found the bite rapturous, her hips grinding harder onto the angels crotch sending a worse wave of pain shooting up its body. Its screams never ended, it asked its father why, it hoped for salvation yet none came. Adam's semen was continuously shooting deep into the angel's pussy, filling it up in ways that are not normally physically possible.

Eve had been cumming over and over again, the seraph cock wielding its own mystical pleasure beyond normality filled her completely. Stings drifting from the angels head down to its abdomen, filling up the base of its crotch. It felt the swelling of something, its ache growing with each continuous gnash of Eve's grasping pussy against it's groin. Surging upwards from its abdomen the angel shot her full of its own cum, needle-like sensations exploded throughout the angels cock as Eve felt the wondrousness of angel cum fill her womb.

Adam was still drinking deep of Eve's blood. Stepping up from his spot he pushed his cock into his wife's mouth so that she could taste him and the angels pussy. Eve grabbed a hold of Adam's ass and swallowed his cock deep down her throat. Relishing in the flavor of the combination of fluids, her orgasm came harder than before. The cum from the angel set her on an intense orgasmic bliss she would never find again. White streams of sticky fluid dribbled down her chin as she swallowed every drop she could manage from Adam's cock. It tasted wonderful, only enhanced by the flavor of the angels' own sweet juices.

It was at this moment, after the personal destruction of one of its agents, that God decided to finally show up. The effects of the fruit, of the angels body, of everything abruptly disappeared causing pain to drift through Adam and Eve. A relieved sensation roamed through the angel's body in conjunction. The couple immediately jumped from the angel, falling to the ground in surprise. Before them all was the brightest light they had ever seen, the only way the almighty could be seen.

"You have disappointed me." It spoke with the booming voice of a thousand, "I expected such, allowing your sin to continue for the sake of showing you the errors of your ways."

The angel started crawling over to its father, "Father. I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't know but that doesn't excuse your betrayal!" The angel cringed at the sound of the creator's voice, "I had such hope for you, Lucifer. Now, though, since you have seen what you have wrought you can no longer sit at my side."

Adam and Eve were frightened by everything, barely able to stand the deafening roar of the almighty, "Please," Adam began, "We're sorry. We did not know."

"I told you not to touch the fruit. You should not have listened to this being. As it is to be punished so shall you." Seemingly an arm and hand emerged from the ball of light, pointing at the two humans, "You two have unleashed all that which will be your kinds own undoing. The garden will be closed to you and pain like you have never known will plague your children until your kind ceases to exist. You have damned human kind."

Two humans responsible for all the sin in the world and responsible for all the suffering in the world. Adam and Eve saw what they had wrought and wept. Wept for their sins and for that which they had done to the future of mankind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Original Sins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds