• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lake Powell Ch. 02

Lake Powell Ch. 02

12345

This my first attempt at writing fiction -- on Literotica or anywhere else. Your voting and/or comments will determine if I ever try this again. I had thought about passing this story idea along to FTDS; I have done that before. He must get many more suggestions than he can possibly handle, and, because I have mental snapshots of several things I see happening after Payson's original, I have decided to give this one a go.

You should first read Payson's original story. It is less than two pages long. Payson posted his original in "Group Sex." I don't know why because there was none. His "tease sentence" read: "A third party rekindles a couple's lost passion." There was none of that either. At least, no passion between the spouses. It's possible readers could imagine that happening after the story's end.

I consider myself a very good-to-excellent proofreader/editor. Accordingly, I will do my own proofreading/editing. (What's the old saying regarding a lawyer, a client, and a fool?)

**********

Andrew

It was getting dark so I wasn't certain the picture would be clear. I thought I had noticed Amy look up at me as the shutter clicked; perhaps she had seen the flash. I don't know why I forgot to turn the flash off. I was too far away for it to be of any use. I guess it didn't really matter. She knew I was out here somewhere. She had to realize I had seen and heard her behavior last night and the way she looked at and flirted with Stephan all day today. Based on the way she and Stephan were now acting, I doubted either of them really cared if I saw them.

I continued to watch as Stephan pulled Amy to her feet and pressed her chest against a large, flat piece of sandstone. At one point, it looked like he was fucking her in the ass. If he was, it didn't last very long. And, if that had happened, I wondered if Amy had stopped to realize she had never shared that particular pleasure with me. They continued their coupling in their standing position. Soon, however, Stephan backed away from Amy and lay on his back in the sand. It was now too dark for me to see very much detail; therefore, I could not see how long Stephan's cock was. I guessed I could ask Amy about that later. Yeah, right! That is if I ever spoke to her again. Would I? That was a good question, and, at that moment, I had no idea what the future looked like for Amy and/or me.

Amy had now lowered herself on Stephan's cock and began to slowly ride him "cowgirl" style. I had always enjoyed doing that with her. I simply loved looking at her face as her expressions changed during our lovemaking or fucking. I knew from experience she could ride for quite some time before she climaxed. The unknown for me was whether Stephan could contain his climax as long as Amy could. It didn't really matter because they would certainly be at it for a while. Additionally, it was getting too dark for me to see that much. Had I not already known it was Stephan and Amy, I would have no idea whose shadows were on the sand below me.

I realized my cock was still as hard as a rock, and, even though I relieved myself last night, these past few minutes had me so hot I knew I had to do something. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and slowly stroked my full length. I had the recent memories of Amy and Stephan, plus what I could now partially see and partially imagine. It didn't take long. I felt the telltale signs and began stroking faster. I released a big blast, then a couple of much smaller spurts, and, finally, just a bit of drool. I wished I had been able to do that in someone's pussy.

My business done, I decided to leave. Since I didn't know if either of them had seen me, I was determined to leave quietly. I partially folded my tripod and backed away from the edge. I put my camera in my backpack and folded my tripod. I got my backpack over both my shoulders and carried my tripod over one shoulder. (I'd need the other hand free to navigate in the semi-darkness.) I moved directly away from the lake before I turned to head for the campsite.

I assumed I had a 15-to-20 minute walk, maybe longer because I was pretty much navigating in the dark. That would give me some time to think about what I was going to do next. Then I heard it. It was so loud it had to be Amy and Stephan simultaneously screaming their orgasms. Our friends knew I had left by myself. I assumed Amy and Stephan had left the campsite together, or they had left separately and hooked up soon thereafter. In any event, our friends certainly heard their combined very loud, raptured ecstasy. Our friends would have to use their imaginations to guess which combination of the three of us had made those long, loud screams. I certainly hoped our friends imagined only two possible combinations.

Because everyone must have heard Stephan and Amy, my plans for the remainder of the evening had now changed slightly and I was on a mission. I could not spend the night on the houseboat or sleeping in the campsite. And I was not going to slink off like some wimpy cuckold. I knew I wanted to confront Amy and Stephan before I left. I stopped and waited so Amy and Stephan would have enough time to return. Their trip would be quicker than mine because they would be walking along the lake. I smelled the campfire smoke as I approached the campsite. Once I came into view, a few of our friends gave me a "hi," a few others just looked at me, and the remainder suddenly found other things to look at. I raised my free hand toward them; not so much a "hi" gesture as a "leave-me-the-fuck-alone" gesture. I picked up our ice chest and strode to our car.

I stowed my gear in the trunk, took several deep breaths, and headed back to the houseboat. Amy and Stephan were there and Amy was telling our friends how Stephan had taught her to skip flat stones across the water. She even attempted to convince the others they both offered loud screams when she finally made her first rock skip. I didn't say anything and boarded the houseboat. Everyone else stayed around the slow-burning campfire.

**********

Amy

It took Stephan and me a while to come down. We held each other while we kissed and nipped at one another. It was getting darker and I think we both realized we should be getting back. Finally, Stephan asked what we were going to do. I told him we were going back to the campsite and act like nothing happened. We dressed and headed back in an uncomfortable silence. We were able to walk side-by-side unless too many rocks blocked the sandy beach. Stephan tried to hold my hand, but I gently brushed it away. I told him we needed to talk before we faced Andrew and the others. We decided on a strategy that was true, but it wasn't the full story. (Lying by omission?)

Then I told Stephan that someone, probably Andrew, had been watching from the cliff's edge, and I believed he had taken at least one picture while Stephan was eating me. He started using words I had never heard him utter. He pretty much summed up his tirade with, "What the fuck do you think Andrew will do?" I told him I didn't know, but he should stay out of it. I'd handle the talking, and Stephan was not to say anything to Andrew. If Andrew tried anything physical, Stephan was to fend him off and yell for the others to grab Andrew. I also told him I'd get the gals to help if need be.

We got to the campsite, and I noticed Andrew wasn't there. I asked no one in particular, "Where's Andrew?" A few people said things sounding like, "At the car."

Lauren Fairchild -- I have always quietly hated her. She had her second child at 37, and she still was the best looking, best built, and nicest of the women. Maybe nicest might not be correct. Nice had to go to the born-again Christian, Marge Higginlooper. Okay, maybe Lauren was special because of her strawberry-blond hair and her lightweight, frameless glasses that looked just perfect on her face. I wondered why Andrew had a photo of Liz, but not one of Lauren. Maybe he had it better hidden. Maybe he kept it in his car so he could whack off while away from home. Maybe he had it in his office. I'd have to ask him.

Anyway, back to Lauren. In a voice loud enough for most of the gang to hear her, she hissed at me, "What were you two doing out there?" Then, without giving me a chance to answer, she added, "If you've fucked up your marriage, you are going to be short at least two friends!" Before she could say anything else, I cut her off by telling the group about Stephan teaching me how to skim stones. That it had taken me forever, but when I finally made one skip, he and I had howled in delight, hugged each, and lost our balance and tumbled into the water. I thought, "That should explain the still-wet clothes occasioned by us rinsing ourselves in the lake before dressing." Penny, my BFF and boss, had her arms folded across her chest and stood there, just shaking her head at me. Andrew arrived, and without speaking to or acknowledging anyone, walked around the group and entered the houseboat.

**********

Andrew

I gathered the rest of my belongs and left the houseboat. Amy, when she saw I must have all my houseboat belongings, asked in a voice loud enough for all to hear, "Andrew, what are you doing?"

She had given me my opening. "I'm going home!" I shouted, "I can never look these people in the eye again." Okay, I was probably exaggerating. I often overreact on purpose to emphasize a point I'm trying to make.

Amy dug herself a hole by saying, "Honey, I don't know why you want to go home or why you think our friends don't like you. You know you can be a bit paranoid."

"Let me 'splain,' Amy," I said, using my best Rickie Ricardo voice. "First, I want to leave so our friends don't take pity on me and/or make fun of me. Second, you have not called me 'honey' in years. I don't know why you think it necessary or appropriate to use that term of endearment at this particular time. Third, yes, psychological testing has indicated I have a bit of paranoia. Everyone has some; mine just happens to be a bit above average, but I don't believe paranoia has anything to do with my current behavior. I believe that should answer your questions so I will be hitting the road. Oh, you didn't ask this question, but I think I will answer it nonetheless. No, we have not loved each other for a few years, and, after this weekend, I don't think we even like each other any more."

Amy seemed unfazed. I hadn't realized she was such a good little actress. Additionally, she was a very good liar. She didn't miss a beat. "Don't be silly, it's a six-hour drive to get home, and you've had a lot of Jack Daniel's today."

I was on a roll so I responded, "I'll pull over if I get too tired. And you've been so busy with Stephan last night and today, you couldn't possibly notice what I have or have not been drinking or doing."

Now the elephant was in the campsite. Amy took the offensive and opined, "So that's what this is about? You're jealous of Stephan! That is beyond silly; you have nothing to be jealous of. Now stop being silly and put your GD gear where it belongs."

I had not planned on saying what came out of my mouth next, but I let her have it anyway. "I hope the picture I took of you two turns out. And, do you really think anyone thought you two were screaming because you successfully skipped a stone across the water? By the way, Stephan, how did her pussy taste?" I heard a couple of gasps from those who were closest to me. I wasn't done. "Stephan, Amy spent so much time in the lake today her snatch probably DID smell like fish." One of the guys told me I had gone too far.

Once again, Amy seemed unfazed when she seriously said, " Okay, now you've gone beyond silly. I think we should go home."

"What do you mean 'we,' Kemosabe? I assumed you would want Stephan to take my place in bed tonight and he can drive you to his house tomorrow. I'm reasonably certain you've been there before. I'll change the locks and the garage door opener code tomorrow so don't bother coming to MY house. Additionally, I'll file the divorce papers by the end of the week. You should start thinking about how you want to split the property."

"We don't need no stinkin' divorce!" Amy snapped. "I'll go home with you so we can share the driving. I wouldn't want you to kill your stupid, crazy ass."

I thought I had given her enough "broadsides," especially the business about not loving or liking her any more, to cause her to stay. I just had to give her one more volley before I left the group. "I'm leaving in fifteen minutes. I suggest you talk with Stephan before you decide where you will sleep tonight." Amy started to say something, but I raised my hand to keep her quiet. Then I spoke to the group, "Fifteen minutes. If she decides to stay here, I would appreciate someone -- anyone other than my dead-to-me former friend, Stephan -- coming to the car to tell me so I can leave a little sooner." I headed for our car with several of our friends in hot pursuit. When I reached the car, I stood beside it because I knew my butt would be glued to a seat for the foreseeable future. I noticed five of our friends had followed me. I was pleased to see one of them was Liz Scott. I wasn't as pleased to see her husband, Phil, was also part of the group.

No one immediately volunteered to make the first comment. Eventually, Marge Higginlooper said "I don't know what to say, Andrew. Bill and I have known you two longer than anyone except Penny and Stephan and we thought you were the ideal couple."

I decided to fill the silence. "Stephan and I have known each other since high school and he and Emily were the perfect couple. Amy and I were fairly close to what they had, but it hasn't been that good the last few years. I'm not certain how that happened, and I'm not sure Amy could explain it any better than I just did."

Liz added her two cents, "Andrew, you and Amy need to talk about your marriage. I mean really talk. Perhaps you could start that on your drive home tonight. If you two don't think you can work this out effectively, you should find a good marriage counselor. We don't want to see you two split. By the way, are Amy's fifteen minutes up?"

I told the group -- no one had left -- I wasn't keeping track of the time. Either Amy would come home with me or she wouldn't. Just then Amy and Penny Smart appeared with Amy's gear.

Amy said, without any emotion, "I'll drive first." I was tempted to ask if her earlier physical activities hadn't made her too tired to drive. I bit my tongue. I was 90% certain we could never save our marriage, but never say never. If we had even the slightest chance of saving our marriage, I couldn't constantly throw her infidelity in her face.

I moved to the passenger door and opened it. I leaned my head into the car and gave Amy one more softly-spoken blast by saying, "Amy, it really would be better for both of us if you stayed here tonight." She did not respond. Liz came up to me and put one hand on my upper arm and the other on my wrist and said, "Be nice." I gave her a half-smile, grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, and replied, "I'll try."

**********

Amy

I had never seen or heard my mild-mannered university professor Ph.D. so mad. One of the times his rants dragged on, with spittle flying from his mouth, I looked at Pen and mouthed, "Help." She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

Well, the cat definitely was out of the bag. Everyone had to know the screaming came from Stephan and me as we climaxed. If some of them had not figured that out, Andrew had made it perfectly clear.

I headed for the houseboat and asked Penny to help me gather my stuff. She followed me and said, "Don't worry it we miss anything, we'll sort it out tomorrow morning when we break camp. Are you going to be safe in the car with him? I assume Stephan won't be riding with you, so maybe this would be a good time to have your talk with Andrew, but only if he calms down first." I told her that might be a good idea since I had my speech prepared for tomorrow night, but that was before I screwed Stephan.

We got all my gear stuffed into my duffel bag and backpack. When we left the boat, I noticed only Pen, Stephan, and three others remained. I asked where the others were, and Robert, Pen's husband, told me they had gone with Andrew to the car.

I addressed those who had remained. "Obviously, Stephan should not ride back with us. Can anyone give him a lift tomorrow?" Robert, not knowing what the Penster had in mind for their ride home tomorrow, volunteered to haul him home. I asked Stephan if he had left anything in our car. When he shook his head no, Pen and I headed for the car and my marriage's unknown future. Wow -- Stephan really had taken to heart my admonition not to talk!

Pen and I walked toward the car and she reminded me to remain calm, not do anything crazy, and make no threats. I told Andrew I would drive and he moved to the passenger door.

I started the car and suggested to Andrew he should get some sleep. He had denied it, but I knew he had drunk quite a bit of Jack today. He told me he was too "keyed up" to sleep. That really was better, for now, as I told him, "Fine, I need your help getting back to the main road and the highway." He gave me directions, and, other than the briefest questions and answers, we were silent. Once we were on the main road, I was certain I could find my way home. I was determined to stay awake so I could drive more than half-way home. I was also determined to have it out with Andrew, if he was so inclined.

"Andrew, I did not appreciate the things you screamed at me in front of our friends." He responded by saying, "And I didn't appreciate you fucking Stephan. Then shouting your orgasms so loudly our friends knew what you were doing. Except for that, I probably would not have made a big scene."

**********

Andrew

There were so many things we needed to talk about, but I didn't know where to start. Amy solved that dilemma by asking, "Do you want to screw Liz?" Did I want to screw Liz? Hell yes! I had fantasized about that often. Mainly when I masturbated. I chose not to respond. Amy told me, "We aren't going to solve our problems unless we are completely honest with each other." I inquired, "Amy, do we have problems?" She reminded me our relationship had mostly been in the crapper for a few years and this weekend had just made it worse.

I, of course, knew she was correct so I replied, "You are correct, and, in hindsight, we should have known this long week-end was not a good idea. And, about this weekend making things worse. Of course. That is why I now believe there is a 90% probably we will wind up getting divorced." She started to say something, but I raised my hand to silence her. Then I added, "Your behavior with Stephan is what elevated the divorce probably. Since so much of the 90% is on account of your behavior, it falls to you to convince me my estimate is way too high. Accordingly, you should think long and hard before you say the wrong things. That is, of course if you really want to save our marriage. You have lots of other options. Perhaps Stephan?"

Amy literally barked at me, "I don't want Stephan, at least not on a regular basis." That got my attention, but Amy moved on quickly before I could tell her she was making the probability percentage move even higher. She continued, "Penny and I have been talking about wife swapping -- not just the four of us, but taking turns with all our friends. Maybe we would expand our swapping to other like-minded adults, and, once we were comfortable with that, we could start having swinging parties with fivesomes, sixsomes, and moresomes.

I got in a little dig with my next question. "How will you work that into your schedule? I assume Penny will have the same issue." Amy said they assumed we would start at a latish hour on Saturday nights. They knew any Saturday night house showings would be finished at a reasonable hour, and the real issue would be the others getting babysitters. Since we were the only ones without kids, we would be the most likely hosts for the group parties. The party guests would be responsible for drinks and snacks. We, of course, would have to handle the pre- and post-party clean ups.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lake Powell Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds