• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • E.R. Abduction Ch. 1

E.R. Abduction Ch. 1

Man, do I feel like an idiot, I thought to myself as I lay on the emergency room bed staring at the ceiling. I'm the only person I know who could end up in the E.R. by changing a light bulb. I was holding a dressing to my bleeding forehead and wondering why they always make you wear these stupid little gowns. I'm a big guy (6'6'' and pretty muscular) so it doesn't cover much. It barely came down past my crotch. It's times like these that I wish I wore underwear. I was so bored that I started to count the ceiling tiles (there was 42 of them inside the examination room).

"Mr. Jenkins?" a female voice asked as I heard the isolation curtain being pulled back, "I'm Dr. Hammond." I looked up to see the most beautiful doctor I have ever seen in my life. She had long brown hair tied up in a ponytail and piercing blue eye. She was rather tall and had an athletic body. Her tits were about a B cup (but looked just right for her body) and long legs. She looked a lot like Shania Twain. She wore the usual white lab coat that all the doctors wore and she had on a white button down blouse with the first two buttons undone. I was really had to concentrate to keep myself from getting an erection, especially since I had this little gown on.

"So, what happened to you," she asked while looking down into the chart in her hands.

"I was up on a ladder, changing the light bulb in the hallway" I said, embarrassed at my own clumsiness. "I dropped the light bulb, and when I tried to catch it I slipped and hit my head on the ladder."

"Did you lose consciousness?"

"No. It just hurt like hell. Then I felt the blood trickling down my face and came here."

"Well, I guess it's true then. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Let me take a look at the wound." She bent over me to look under the bandage. Her blouse fell forward and I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. I could see almost her entire breast (everything but the nipple) and tried to think about something really unsexy to keep my dick under control. I thought about my fat Aunt Doris in a bathing suit and that did the trick.

She looked down at me and saw me looking. She just smiled; stood up and told me to look strait ahead as she pulled a little flashlight out of the pocket of her lab coat. She shined it in each eye and took a couple steps back. I don't know what she tripped over, but all of a sudden she's falling towards the floor, her arms reaching out to find something to grab hold on. OOOOHH and they found something. One of her hands grabbed a hold of the bed rail, while the other one went right up my gown and grabbed my member. THAT DID IT, there was no holding the beast back any longer. Not even Aunt Doris could help me now.

I was turning red as the bottom of the gown started to rise up. She glanced at my growing tent and then looked me in the eyes trying to ignore it. "I'm afraid you're gonna need some stitches on that, but I'll try to keep the scare as small as possible. I'll be right back with the suture tray so that I can close that wound up for you." She walked out of the room and seemed to take extra care in making sure that the curtain was closed.

I realized that I had been holding my breath and exhaled with a long sigh. I was relieved. I thought for sure that she was going to freak and or something. You never know what someone is going to call sexual harassment these days. I covered myself with a sheet hoping it would hide my obvious excitement, but it didn't help much.

Then a nurse walked in carrying a tray and I thought that this must be my lucky night. She was gorgeous too. She had dark red hair and green eyes. She was shorter than the doctor, but had much bigger breasts than her. She wore a tight little nurse's uniform, which left nothing to the imagination. It had a nametag on it that read Judy. Her eyes fell upon the tent I was making under the sheet, but thankfully didn't say anything about it. She introduced herself and said that she would be helping the doctor with my stitches. The doctor came in shortly afterwards carrying a syringe.

"This is gonna burn for a little while, but you will soon get numb," she said as she swabbed my head with an alcohol filled cotton ball. "You will probably lose consciousness too."

Wait a minute, I thought. A local shouldn't make you fall asleep. I was about to ask why when she stuck me with the needle. That was when everything went black.

****

I woke up with a hell of a headache and a funny taste in my mouth. I tried to rub my temples, and found that my arms were tied strait out from my body by a couple of ropes fastened around my wrists. There was also an I.V. sticking into my arm. I tried to read the label on the bag, but it the printing was too small. Then I notice that my ankles were tied to the bed spreading my legs out wide. I was completely naked.

I was alone in a blue colored room. There was a dresser next to the bed and a TV with a VCR in front of me. There was a video camera in the corner of the room. It had a red light flashing near the lens and was pointing right at me. There were no windows so I had no idea what time it was or how long I had been out. I started to scream for help.

The door opened and in walked the doctor from the emergency room. She had on a black lace teddy, black fish net stockings and black high heel shoes. The teddy pushed up on her bust making her breasts look fuller. Her hair, no longer confined to the ponytail, was now hanging freely about her shoulders. "Yell all you want," she said as she checked the ropes anchoring my to the bed. "This house is in the middle of nowhere, and I've had this room sound proofed." She opened the door and yelled, "Come on in Judy. He's awake." A few seconds later, the nurse from the E.R. came in wearing a similar teddy. Hers was red and cut lower though, which gave me an excellent view of her ample breasts.

"What's going on here," I asked. "Where am I? And why am I tied up naked?"

"You see," Judy said, "Sara and I have been lovers for a while now and we've decided that we wanted a male slave."

"And after the show you gave us last night," the doctor smiled,"we knew that you were the right man for the job. While you were out, I fixed your head up and we rolled you out of the E.R."

"We told a passing security guard that we were taking you to radiology. When the coast was clear we took you to Sara's car and drove you here."

"You're not gonna whip me with a ridding crop and cattle prod my balls are you?" I asked, getting scared.

"No," Sara laughed. "We just want someone to toy with...and to pleasure us."

I smiled. "Well, you could have just asked me. I would have been more than willing to have sex with you. You don't need these ropes."

"You see Tom," Judy replied, "we first have to train you to think of our pleasures first and not your own. Men are always so selfish when it comes to pleasure."

"What kind of training?" I was getting a little nervous.

They both laughed. "We can't tell you that," Sara said. "Being kept in the dark about our plans is a vital part of your training."

"What is this stuff your giving me in the I.V?"

"That's called Ringers Lactate. It is nourishment so that we don't have to feed you."

"The training will take a couple of days," Judy said.

They both walked up to me and propped pillows underneath my head. Then Judy turned on the TV and put a tape into the VCR. She pushed play and they both left. The tape was a porno. It was one of those that were pieced together from other movies, cutting out all the talking. I watched the tape and was starting to get into it. It started with a really hot lesbian scene. A small chested brunette was eating a large breasted blonde out. When the brunette had licked her friend to several orgasms, the blonde put on a strap on dildo and fucked the brunette until they both collapsed. I started to get really horny and wished that Sara and Judy would come back or that my hands were free so I could take care of myself.

As the tape went on for a couple of hours, I watched a dozen couples having sex and a few solo women masturbating. I was getting so turned on by the video that my dick was starting to hurt. I started to look around the room, trying to find something to take my mind off of my swollen penis and the tape that was causing it. It was starting to work. The pressure in my prick was starting to subside and I felt myself calming down. Just after my shrinking dick hit the mattress of the bed Judy came back into the room.

"We can't have any of that now. We must make sure that you stay aroused tonight." She went over to the dresser by the bed and pulled out a dark bottle and a rubber glove. She poured some of the liquid in the bottle onto a cotton ball. With her ungloved hand she grabbed my member. It immediately started to get hard again. With the other had she started to rub the liquid filled cotton on the head of my penis. With all the visual stimulation I had received over the past couple of hours, this little amount of contact felt really good. But as soon as it started, it was over. She let go of me and said, "That will make sure that you can't ignore your little friend there." She threw away the glove and walked out of the room.

I was starting to wonder what she was talking about when I started to feel the head of my penis start to get warm. It was just hot enough to keep my mind on it, but not so hot as to hurt. It was now impossible to ignore the sexy scenes playing for me on the VCR. It was even more impossible now to ignore the effect they had on me too. All I could do was sit there and watch the tapes, and think about what my captors had in store for me.

Every couple of hours one or the other would come in and give me some water, see if I had to pee, and change the tape. If I did she would hold a urinal up for me to go into. It's hard enough trying to piss into one of those damned things, imagine trying to do it with a hard on. They always applied more of that heating liquid before they left. I must have fallen asleep sometime after the 6th tape.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • E.R. Abduction Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 502 milliseconds