• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Halloween Surprise Pt. 02: Emily

Halloween Surprise Pt. 02: Emily

'God my bum's stinging' I squealed through gritted teeth, I jumped up clutching my burning bare cheeks in both hands, vigorously rubbing my tender bare ass, oh, that feels so much better rubbing my poor stinging bum cheeks...

Oh no, I just realised, too late, holding my bare ass cheeks and rubbing them will have given Danny a good look at my bare hole and pussy, what will my Husband think of me...but hang on it was my Husband who told me to 'bend over for the head master's cane', he watched as Danny caned me, he stood there, saying nothing, while Danny lifted my skirt up, and didn't even try to stop Danny as he pulled my panties right down around my ankles and caned my bare married arse...

Some Husband you are John, I'm glad Danny's getting a good look at your Wife's most intimate and secret parts, in fact I'm going to deliberately bend over, pull my bare cheeks wide open and give Danny a damn good look at my bare brown hole and my sweet little juicy pussy, there you go Danny I thought, you see my honey pot all juicy and glistening, well that bare married cunt is soaking wet because of you, you dirty, rotten, sexy, bastard...

It was good to hear Judy's consoling voice and her lovely soft little hands tenderly caressing my well caned bottom, 'Did the nasty head master cane you Emily', said Judy, 'My Husband's just a dirty old man who loves caning ladies bottoms, you should see what he did to me before the party started', 'No don't' said Danny but Judy ignored him, turned round lifted her skirt up and peeled her cheerleader panties right down revealing her cute little pert bum with six red stripes, 'Danny, how could you' I said..

But Danny was having none of it. 'I caught her flashing her bare titties to the gardener this morning', Danny said indignantly and I could tell by Judy's voice when she tried to deny it, that it was true..Wow look at you Judy, go girl, you are a naughty little Wifey just like me, I wouldn't have dreamed you'd pop your bouncy bare breasts right out in all their jiggle goodness for a stranger to feast his eyes on, how deliciously naughty...

Reminds me of the time my Husband persuaded me to show him my bare bottom and pussy in the woods near our house as a birthday treat. I didn't want to do it but when I lifted my dress up and my Husband pulled my knickers down and made me walk along with my panties around my ankles so my bottom would 'jiggle and wiggle and quiver' for him, I felt such a thrill. 'what if someone comes' I said anxiously, but without any hesitation my Husband replied, 'then they can stroke their big hard dick's off too', God that was such a hot thought, that someone would come and catch me, I popped my bare titties right out too just like Judy and my nipples were throbbing and rock hard like two bullets...

I bet if I told Danny how naughty I'd been that day in the woods with my Husband he'd give me a proper caning, like he gave Judy's bouncy bare bum...mmmmm maybe I will tell him...some day...soon...

I snapped out of that sexy daydream to hear Danny say, 'that's what happens to naughty Wives in my house, they get six of the bare bottomed best'.

God he's so masterful, 'six of the bare bottomed best', it has a nice ring to it, but what's this, 'And as for you Emily, you've only had three strokes, you've another three still to come, now bend over' 'But I haven't done anything' I instinctively retorted, 'I saw you flirting with that hot little couple from down the road' said Danny and he told my Husband 'Emily, your lovely little, innocent, conservative, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth Wife, wanked his big fat cock off, his Wife was egging her on, but I bet she wasn't going to tell you her dainty little married hand was tossing another man's todger off'...

Oh God he knows, Danny knows what I did behind my Husband's back, 'Emily, is this true' my Husband asked and he looked so hurt and angry and I could have cried looking into his sad puppy dog eyes 'It was just for a laugh, they dared me, as Danny said, his Wife was loving it, urging me on, it didn't mean anything', I pleaded, of course leaving out the 'and he was just so darned dashingly Handsome', and the 'he had such a nice big fat piping hot cock too', which I thought was best left unsaid...

'I think three more strokes of the headmaster's cane are in order' I heard my Husband say, and I hate to admit it but Danny just looked so cute as he eagerly licked his lips and sternly said 'Bend over Emily, and stick your bare bottom out'

I felt my shoulders slump, resigned to my fate, I thought I'd been so deliciously naughty and clever and no one would ever know but it appears my crime is to be paid for in full...My bottom and pussy where tingling again as I shuffled back over to Danny's lovely soft leather armchair with my panties still down around my ankles and bent right over.

God this was just so mortifyingly humiliatingly embarrassing, me, a grown married woman bent over in front of my Husband, my BFF and her dishy Husband to receive a bare bottom caning for tossing a handsome young man's cock off. I don't know which is worse them all seeing my bare bum being caned or them all knowing that I'm a dirty little slut who just about ripped a stranger's todger clean off and made him squirt his sizzling hot load all over my married hand...

Oh no this time there's no pretence at playing head master and naughty school girl, Danny's making a big show of slowing lifting my skirt up with his ferociously whippy cane. Now the rotter is swishing his cane through the air to make my bare bottom quiver for him, I bet his cock is rock hard, feasting his sexy eyes on my horribly exposed and vulnerable bottom...

Oh dear I know what's coming now, the first three strokes where real stingers but I didn't know my poor little bouncy bottom was going to be on the receiving end, though if truth be told, I still feel the same terrifyingly sexy thrill as I did when I first bent over to be 'tickled' by Danny's swishy cane...

Then swish crack and a scorching hot line on my poor bare arse from the masterful Danny, he gently rubbed his cane soothingly up and down on my freshly caned bum and I wiggled my bare bottom towards Danny's cane seeking relief...

Swish crack again and I heard my Husband say 'that was a good 'un', that dirty bastard of a Husband of mine must be loving this, watching his Wife's bottom bared and caned by a real man...

The last lick of the cane on my poor little bare married bottom, really was a stinger and it earned a very sexy and satisfying 'now that's what I call six of the bare bottomed best' triumphant declaration from Danny, the handsome cane wielding head master...

But I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Danny demand 'now suck my big fat cock Emily, you dirty bitch', although I liked that he was clearly aroused and excited from caning me and I definitely liked the way he said Emily, just not as keen on the 'dirty bitch' part...

Then finally my Husband, my gallant sir Galahad, comes to my rescue but with a rather feeble 'Now steady on, just a minute', which just seemed to whimper out...

Oh, I can see why my Husband is whimpering, the beautiful Judy, my bubbly blonde bombshell best friend forever, has just unzipped my Husband's trousers and plonked his todger into her cute little hands. God look how big and hard my Husband's cock is, he must have been well horny watching Danny caning his Wife...

But hello big boy, look at this the king dong award goes to the dishy Danny look at the whopping big fat cock on him, God that's a roiling snake dangling between his legs, I bet I could make it squirt it's venom, with just a gentle touch from my hot little hands, after all I am Emily the todger tossing champion of the world...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Halloween Surprise Pt. 02: Emily

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 310 milliseconds