• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Evelyn

Evelyn

The story is based on true events.

Still, I won't claim that the events have really happened in the order that I've described here - things have happened a really long time ago...

So, I'm nineteen...

It's the summer holiday and I've been sleeping for more than fourteen hours!

For the moment, I don't know this, but I am soon to find out...

I'm naked, feeling cozy, and I stretch my arms and legs, feeling good!...

The traffic noises on the street make me realize, in my semi consciousness that it must be late in the morning or something...

Suddenly, a breeze tickles my pubes and, a second after, I feel something warm and wet touching the tip of my dick...

I realize that I am at home, in my bed, and, since my parents do not accept pets, I start wondering what is causing those sensations...

My hands are above my head and I really am too lazy to make the effort to put one hand on my dick and realize what is really happening.

Am I still dreaming?!?

My dick starts stiffening - it's up already!

God! I need a wet hole to stick it in!

Oh no! Something is engulfing the head of my dick!

What the heck!?!

I open my eyes, and... there she is!

Blue eyed beauty, short haircut, small tits but huge nipples...

"Gosh! How did you get in?"

"Your mother answered the door and I've asked her kindly to let me wake you"...

I grab her by her arms, make her lay down on my chest, and kiss her frantically.

She's Evelyn, a fuck buddy - a teaser!

Whenever I call her, she tells me that she cannot come - she's busy, having some schedule arranged with, or by her parents...

Whenever she calls me, things go somewhat like this":

"Hi, I need to see you - your place, or my place"

Maybe I'm in bed with some other girl...

"Look, I cannot see you before, let's say, two hours"...

"OK, tell that bitch to move her ass out of your bed and house, cause I'm coming! And I'll be taking a cab! So, hurry!" And she ends the call...

...

Once, I've ignored her - she has arrived at my place, met the other one, and told her:

"Honey, either you love him, which, by the way you look at him, I don't believe it, either you let him fuck you some other time, since now I'm really horny and there really are a very few guys around who know how to get me rid of my itch! So, just be a nice girl and beat it, since I'm already starting to take my clothes off!"

You can probably imagine that that girl has never accepted to see me again!

...

We kiss, for a minute or so, while my dick is searching for the entrance in her cunt.

There!

They find each other!

I start sticking it in...

"Stop" She says - let me put some music - "you know I'm shy and I don't want your mother to hear our moans!"...

She jumps out from the bed, leaving the tip of my dick wet and tickling...

Shit! This is Evelyn!

Less than a minute later, the room is filled with the sound of Vangelis - Chariots of Fire...

She approaches the bed - I cannot stop admiring how beautiful her slim body can be...

I grab her by her hand, put her in bed on her back, and, in some kind of rush, stick, again, my dick into her cunt...

She's wet, like always!

She softly whispers in my ear: "Look, I think that I am in that period of the month when I can easily become a ridiculously young and single mother - so, take care!"

I don't know why, but this gives me some kind of an impulse - I start fucking her hard and deep, but, being so wet, it doesn't hurt her.

I take her legs and put them on my shoulders, then, again, I start pumping her, as if I was late to go some place...

Luckily, less than a day before, I've been fucking some other chick, so my balls aren't full with jizz...

I'm deep inside her, I stop, but keep on pressing her womb - I feel the muscles of her cunt caressing the base of my dick.

Gosh! She moves them so good!

I keep on pushing. I feel my dick pulsing inside her.

She starts trembling and gives herself a nice orgasm - she scratches my back with her nails, she grabs my hair with one hand and forces me to give her a deep long kiss.

Her whole body is spasming - I feel that I am close to cumming too.

I stop kissing her and, after taking a deep breath, I ask her:

"Honey, what will it be? Mouth or ass?"

"Go down there! I don't want you too far from there! In fact, I wouldn't let you get out, but I'm too afraid!"...

I gradually stop pressing, and, gently, take out my dick, and start searching for the other entrance.

There it is! I can feel it! It's already wet from the cunt juices.

My dick is wet too.

I gently start pushing, and pushing, and pushing.

It probably hurts her, since she's trying to move up, and up, and up, towards the corner of the bed...

I guide her body towards the pillows in the corner - her head reaches them, until she cannot run anywhere...

I keep on pressing, and pressing.

Her sphincter finally lets me in, and she starts crying - only tears, no noise...

I know that if I stop now, she will try to beat the crap out of me - the first time when we did it, seeing her cry, made me stop - I've been lucky she didn't kill me!

So, I keep on sticking it in, more, and more, and, again, she starts trembling...

"God! I need you to rip me off! Cut me in two halves! I'm a tramp! I'm a bitch! I'm a whore! I'm a slut! Nobody will ever look at me as if I were a decent woman! I'm just a piece of shit!"...

She keeps on trembling and I feel I'm close to cumming too!

I let it go! I push, and push, and push!

My jizz goes deep inside her bowels...

I hold her in my arms, I embrace her so strong that she starts having breathing problems...

I cannot stop! I feel so good!

We stay like that for a minute, or so...

Then, she reaches a napkin and places it beneath her ass.

"Now, dear, get out! You will, most probably, be full of shit!

Go and see that your mother isn't around please, so that we can go and take a shower"...

...

Good girl, good memories!...

We were both students, but at different universities.

We've continued seeing each other until she's finished her studies and had to go to work in another town.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Evelyn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds