• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 20

My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 20

12345

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 20 - Ryan continues to find ways to expose me

====================================

The Charity Shop

-----

Between the Bus Station and main shopping area in town is a new charity shop. They took over a food shop that went bust. The shop sells clothes (mainly women's and kids), CDs, electronic games and a few other things.

One day as we were walking from the bus to the shopping area Ryan dragged me in. I couldn't imagine why because I couldn't see anything that we would want but in we went. Ryan went for a wander round leaving me to look at the CDs. When he came back to me he told me that he'd been talking to one of the sales assistants and found out that the shop was staffed by volunteers from one of the local colleges who had to do umpteen hours charity work to get some award that would look good on their CVs.

That explained the staff because these places are usually staffed by elderly women looking for a good cause to volunteer for.

Anyway, the shop used to be used for food sales so it didn't have any changing rooms. Charities being charities they didn't have any money to spend on decent changing rooms so they'd just knocked-up a couple of cubicles with curtain fronts. I guessed that they didn't expect many people to use them.

These cubicles were right next to the sales tills.

I hadn't really noticed this when we first went in; but Ryan obviously had because when he came back to me that first time he was carrying a skirt and a top; and he wanted me to try them on.

I looked at them and didn't like them; but Ryan was insistent. Not wanting and argument I agreed, took them off him and went over to the changing cubicles.

Guess what? Yes, the curtains weren't big enough. I looked at Ryan and gave him that 'you knew that didn't you?' look. He just shrugged his shoulders.

Looking round and seeing no one except Ryan I thought,

"Okay, you want me to get naked and flash you in this shop then I will."

I closed the curtain as far as it would go and turned and stripped off my skirt and top. When I was naked I peeked out of the gap and saw only Ryan so I pulled the curtain wide open letting Ryan see my naked front.

As we stood there staring at each other and grinning I looked next to Ryan and saw a big mirror on a pillar in the middle of the room. I froze when I realised that I could see this young man and young woman behind the sales counter in the mirror; what's more, they were both looking at the mirror and could see the naked me.

The grin disappeared from my face before I suddenly grabbed the curtain and pulled it closed - well as far as it would go.

Ryan came over and asked me what was wrong. When I told him he did what he usually does, laugh and tell me that I'd enjoyed it - which of course I hadn't.

When he'd got to the cubicle he's opened the curtain. I was still naked but he's a lot bigger than me so I couldn't see the mirror, so the staff couldn't see me.

I started to put the clothes on that Ryan had got for me and when they were on Ryan backed away and told me to go and look at myself in the mirror. I did and told him that I didn't like them. I went back into the cubicle to get changed back into my own clothes. I closed the curtain but Ryan opened it again to talk to me. He was blocking the view so I wasn't worried as I stripped off.

When I was naked again I turned to give him the clothes that I didn't want and found that he'd moved to one side. I looked to the mirror and saw that I was being watched again. I went to close the curtain but Ryan stopped me saying that it was pointless as they'd already seen everything that I'd got.

I glared at Ryan and put my own skirt and top on. When I was ready I looked at the mirror again and saw that I still had my little audience.

As we walked out Ryan said,

"They'll know that you don't wear underwear now."

"Thanks Ryan." I said.

"Who cares?" Ryan said.

After that day Ryan always managed to talk me into calling in there either on the way into town; or on the way home. Each time he picked what he wanted me to try on and they got smaller and smaller each time. It wasn't long before it was little girl's clothes that he picked. There were 2 skirts that he chose that had to stretch so far that they were more like belts.

Of course he got me to go and stand in front of the mirror each time; even if the 'belts' didn't completely cover my butt or pussy.

The college dtudents kept changing, sometimes 2 young women, sometime 2 young men and sometimes 1 of each.

One time when we walked in I overheard 1 college youth say to another,

"Show time!"

Ryan must have heard him because when he got me out in front of the mirror wearing an obscenely short skirt he had the nerve to call the youths over and ask them if they thought that the skirt and top that I had on suited me.

Not only was my butt and pussy showing but Ryan had picked a semi see through top and I could see my nipples and chains. When I realised that I could see my nipple chains I looked further down and I could see the chain hanging from my clit hood.

When I said that I couldn't possibly go out wearing that outfit, one of the youths said that I could go out with him like that anytime.

I just ignored him.

By that time a middle-aged couple had come in and were looking round. The woman walked right passed us as if we weren't there, but the man stopped and stared at me. He was going nowhere.

Another thing was that a young man who had been looking through the CDs had decided that he wanted to buy one and was stood at the counter waiting to pay. He too was staring at me.

I was getting a little pissed off so I turned and walked back to the cubicle. I knew that the bottom half of my butt was on display but I was pissed with Ryan. When he opened the curtain as I was getting those horrible clothes off I thought,

"Sod it; if Ryan wants to show me off then I'll make sure that he does just that."

When I was completely naked I barged passed Ryan and went to the rack where the girl's clothes were and picked out a short pleated wrap skirt. It was way too small for me but it was a wrap skirt so I knew that I could get it round me.

All the male eyes followed me as I went back to the mirror, held up the skirt and said,

"How about this one? Is it small enough for you?"

One of the youths said,

"Nice." And another said,

"Fucking hell."

When I looked at Ryan he was just grinning so I turned to face him, took the skirt off, threw it at him and walked back to the cubicle to get dressed.

Ryan followed me out of the shop and into town. It took a good 10 minutes for me to stop being mad at him. I kissed him and said,

"Please don't do that again."

He said that he wouldn't but I just knew that he'd find other ways to get me naked in public.

Human Sexuality Class

-------

Well that's not what Ryan told me it was. What happened was that Ryan went and told me that he'd agreed for me to pose in another of Dan's art classes. We had an argument about it because I've told Ryan lots of times that I didn't want to do it again. We don't need the money and I certainly don't need the embarrassment and humiliation.

Of course Ryan won the argument and I set off to the college not at all looking forward to seeing Dan and his adult students again.

When I got there Dan sprung the surprise on me. He met me outside the room and explained that it wasn't an art class, but a sort of human sexuality class that I was there for.

I asked Dan what he meant by 'a sort of human sexuality' class he explained that it was a class of young adults who were doing the evening classes to get extra credits for their grades.

"So what has that got to do with me?" I asked.

"Well, they need a model to explain and demonstrate parts of the adult female anatomy." Dan replied.

I told Dan that by 18 or 19 they would already have found out on their own.

"Most of it," Dan told me, "but you know how young people get the wrong idea about things. This course is to increase their factual knowledge about human anatomy."

"I'm not sure that I understand that," I replied; "and besides, I'm not a teacher."

"Yes, I know, they'll have a teacher with them; a male teacher and he's not in a position to demonstrate the female anatomy is he? With your experience as an art model you're the ideal woman for the job; and Ryan told me that you'd be happy to help us out."

At that moment I wanted to kill Ryan. He'd dropped me in it again, expecting me to get naked in front of a lot of strangers, and this time not only letting them stare at my body but goodness knows what else. This time I was determined that I was going to refuse and tell Dan to go and find some exhibitionist that wanted to get naked in front of strangers; not the normal, respectable girl that I am.

"Of course I'll help you out Dan." I heard my mouth say. "Whatever you want Dan."

What the hell was wrong with me? Why did my mouth say something that certainly wasn't true?

I followed Dan down the corridor and into a large classroom. In there were about 20 young people, about half female, and a middle-aged man who Dan introduced as Fred.

"Thank you so much for helping us out Tanya;" Fred said, "these people think that they know it all but, with your help, they're going to find out a lot more tonight."

"I... I... I don't know what to say;" I said, "I never expected this, well I still don't know what to expect. What do you want from me?"

"Don't worry Tanya, all you need to do is answer a few questions and show them how to do a few things. I'm sure that none of this will be new to you. Just relax and let me get things started." Fred said.

Fred turned to the class and said,

"Right class, Tanya here has volunteered to help us with your course work. As we discussed earlier we'll start by you asking her some simple questions then we'll move on to the more physical aspects of the female anatomy."

As Fred was talking he led me to the front of the class and to a seat next to a big wooden table. I was a little concerned to see a couple of things that looked like they'd been borrowed from a hospital.

I sat down and joined my hands on my lap. This is the way that I normally sit when I don't have a bag with me. It's the only way that I can stop my bare pubes being visible to anyone who looks and I wanted to delay showing them to the students in this class for as long as I could.

"Tanya, are you ready to begin?"

"No, no, no, someone get me out of here." I thought then I said, "Yes, of course."

"Okay," Fred said, "put your hand up if you have a question for Tanya."

I looked round the room and saw that there were only 2 people who didn't have a hand in the air, Fred and Dan.

"Rose, what would you like to ask Tanya?" Fred said.

"How old are you Tanya?" Rose asked.

I smiled and relaxed a bit before answering. I must have answered that one a million times.

"I'm 24 and I know that I don't look like that age. If you like I can get my passport out of my bag and prove it."

After that the questions got a bit (a lot) more personal. Some were not interesting but some were: -

"How come you have no tits?"

I repeated everything that the doctors had told me then told them that the condition was a lot more common than most people realise; that most women with the condition either have implants or always wear padded bras.

"How often do you have sex?"

"Daily."

"How many orgasms have you had in one day?"

I got a few gasps when I told them that it must have been somewhere in the region of 70 or 80. Someone else asked me to give details so I briefly told them about our day on the beach in Playa d'en Bossa.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Daily."

"Do you masturbate in front of your boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Do you give your boyfriend blow jobs?"

"Yes."

"Do you let him cum in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Do you swallow?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever taken part in a bukkake?"

That question caused a few of the students to ask what a bukkake was. For some strange reason I felt comfortable enough to explain what it was, and to admit that I had.

"What's the largest object you've put in your pussy, sorry, vagina?"

Dan got some funny looks when I told them that it was the baseball bat in an art class at that college.

"What unusual places have you had an orgasm?"

The list was long and I got a few gasps and laughs as I reeled them off.

"What's the most unusual place that you've been naked in?"

I told them about the hotel in London when I got presented (in front of a room full of car salesmen) with a gift for saving the daughter of a Japanese business man's daughter from drowning.

"What's the longest period of time that you've been naked for?"

I had to think a bit but then told them that it must have been our last holiday in Ibiza where I'd been naked for most of the fortnight.

"Are your nipples pierced?"

My reaction was to look down at my chest. My nipps were hard and the outline of my jewellery was visible.

Fred interjected at that point and asked that I remove my top and let them all see. I'd relaxed a bit, but I still hesitated when Fred told me to take my top off; and my face went bright red as my nipples and their jewellery came into the sight of all those young people.

"Did it hurt?"

"A little; but not for long."

Things quickly got worse for me as the next question asked me if I had any other piercings. I couldn't lie; what's more I knew that I would end up naked sooner or later so I admitted that I did. That prompted Fred to ask me to take my skirt off.

Apart from my shoes I was now naked in front of 20 or so young adults. My face was bright red with embarrassment and I have to admit that my pussy was tingling and getting wet. Why does my body always betray me like that?

"Why aren't you wearing any knickers?"

"I never do."

"What's that dangling between your legs?"

When I answered that, Fred 'suggested' that I get up on the table and show them.

I thought that I'd just perch on the edge and open my legs a bit but Fred and Dan came forward and picked-up the metal objects that I'd seen as I'd walked to the front of the room. I was horrified when I realised that they were gynaecologist's leg rests and Dan and Fred were clamping them to the corners of the table either side of me.

"Lie back on your elbows Tanya so that you can still see the students then lift your legs up."

Like the idiot that I am I did as I was told and was horrified when I felt clamps going down on my shins meaning that I was immobilised with my legs spread very wide apart. I'm sure that it would have hurt if I hadn't been so flexible.

"What's that other shinny thing that I can see?"

Asked a young man from the back of the room.

I went on to explain the difference between a clit hood ring and a true clit ring.

"How did you get it on there?"

There were a few pained facial expressions as I told them about the ice.

"So what does it do for you - apart from look good?"

"It heightens the sensitivity of my clitoris, and when it vibrates it keeps me feeling very good."

I then got bombarded with questions about where I got it from, how much it cost and how it got charged up. As the questions slowed, one young man asked,

"Is it going to make you cum here, right now?"

"I doubt it, the battery's flat."

"Can you show us how you masturbate?"

"No."

"How do you keep yourself fit looking?"

I didn't know if he was giving me a compliment or trying to come on to me. I decided not to think about that and said,

"I go to a gym with my boyfriend about once a week. It's quite a popular one and girls get to go for free."

As soon as I'd said that last part I regretted it. I just knew what was coming next.

"How come girls get to go for free? Isn't that sexual discrimination?"

"Yes it is, but I doubt very much that anyone will complain because for the girls to get in for free they have to work-out in the nude."

There was a bit of banter amongst the students then Fred said,

"Okay class, back to the course subject; I know that some of you want to know what happens to a girl's genitals when she has an orgasm. One of the reasons why Dan asked for Tanya to be our model for tonight is that she and her boyfriend have 'conditioned' Tanya to have an orgasm every time that she hears a word that doesn't crop up in most people's daily conversations.

My eyes closed as I thought,

"No, no, no; please don't do this to me."

"It's a form of hypnotism," Fred continued, "and apparently it works well with Tanya. One by one I want you to go and stand between Tanya's legs and say the word 'Treadmill'; then watch what her genitals do.

Of course, the mention of that word set me off and I felt myself lose control and start cumming.

One by one, the 20+ students came and stared at my pussy as they said that word. My arms gave out and I lay flat on my back as my body jerked about and my pussy convulsed. At one point I heard someone say,

"Bloody hell; she's squirting at me."

Finally, I stopped hearing that word and I started coming down from my highs. I was covered in sweat and absolutely knackered.

When I was just about back to normal I heard someone ask,

"Would you describe yourself as an exhibitionist?"

Getting back up on my elbows so that I could see who asked me that, I said,

"No, definitely not."

"But you don't wear underwear and you do wear short skirts; and, that chain dangling between your legs attracts people's eyes to it. You've also admitted that people seeing your pussy turns you on and that you've had loads of orgasms in public; so how can you say that you're not an exhibitionist?"

"Just because I wear short skirts and no underwear doesn't mean that I'm an exhibitionist. How many of you girls have gone out in a skirt with no knickers on?"

As I looked round the room 5 or 6 girls faces went red but only 2 hands went up.

"Besides," I continued, "ask any doctor and they will tell you that it's healthier to have air circulating round your genitals. As for my jewellery, nearly all my skirts are long enough so that you can't see it, and if I'm wearing a skirt that is shorter it's because my boyfriend has asked me to wear it and even then, people would have to be looking at my crotch area to see it. Anyway, it's only a chain. It could be attached to my skirt for all they know. Of course I get turned-on when I know that someone is seeing my naked pussy. Can any girl here convince me that she wouldn't get turned-on?"

As I again looked round the room just about all the girls were looking a little embarrassed.

"Okay, so you say that you're not an exhibitionist, but here you are, stark naked with your legs spread wide for all to see; and your pussy looks like you're enjoying it and you've just cum a couple of dozen times. How can you not be an exhibitionist?"

"I'm comfortable with my body and not ashamed of it. If I was ashamed of my body I'd have had breast enlargements to make me look more 'normal' and I certainly wouldn't be here. I'm here because I was asked to help out with your education. As for being turned-on, I think that I've explained that already. I had all those orgasms because you people made me have them by saying that word. How many of you girls would like to swap places with me right now?"

As I looked around I saw 2 girls that were definitely feeling uncomfortable right then. I wondered if they really did want to swap places but were too embarrassed to admit it.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds