• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother, Daughter, and Porno Star

Mother, Daughter, and Porno Star

I gripped Nina's ankles and pushed until her knees were against her tits. The director had ordered me to give her a hard fucking and that's exactly what she was getting. At the other end, Joe was squatting over her pretty head with his beefy cock in her mouth. That bitch hated everything that was being done to her but loved the big bucks she was getting for performing in front of the camera. She was called "The Snow Queen" behind her back, and for good reason. The writhing, moaning, and begging for more was all a big act. For someone who had never had an orgasm in her life, she was damn good at faking them.

The director signaled for the money shots. I glanced over at Joe and spotted the pre-arranged signal that he was ready to come. I revved up to four thrusts per second and felt myself going over the edge. My cock came out of Nina's pussy with a wet pop and then I scrambled to get into position. Just as I knelt down next to her head, Joe pulled his cock free and fired a burst of jizz against the tip of her nose. I groaned as a thick spurt of my custard ricocheted off of her glossy lips. I knew the bitch hated the taste of cum, so I made sure to unload right on her pouty lips. If she wanted to keep up her act, she would have to lick her lips clean. She did, and even managed a fake moan of satisfaction. By the time Joe and I were down to dribbles, that slut's face was covered with our special sauce. As the scene came to an end, Nina's reaction was exactly what everyone on the set expected.

"GET THIS SHIT OFF OF MY FACE!" she shrieked.

A lackey rushed forward with a towel to wipe away all evidence of the facial. While he dabbed at the gobs of jizz, Nina spat again and again to rid her mouth of the vile fluid. I struggled to hold in the laughter. After calling Joe and I "pigs", she stormed from the set. As I made my way to the dressing room, a man about my own age approached me.

"Nice performance. I especially liked the money shot. Very nicely done."

"Thanks. When Nina carries on like that, I know I did something right."

"How about letting me buy you a drink? I've got a business proposition for you."

I figured the guy was another porno producer who wanted to hire me for a movie. I couldn't see any harm in having a drink with him, so, after I dressed, we walked down the street to a trendy cocktail lounge. He introduced himself as Jerry and lifted his glass in a toast. We sipped our drinks and talked about the pennant race for awhile, then he got down to business.

"I used to be in the business, so I know about how much money you make," he said. "It doesn't seem fair that the girls make the big bucks and the guys can't even make a decent living."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I came out here to LA seeking fame and fortune, and now I'm screwing bitches like Nina just to put food on the table."

"Yeah, it's a tough business," he said. "I started my own business and I'm really doing very well now. I provide well-hung studs to lonely women or women who just want a good fucking without any emotional involvement. My supply can't keep up with the demand. I can always use a man like you. You're good-looking and you've got a big cock and good control. You could do very well."

"Oh, I don't think so. The idea of screwing wrinkled old ladies for money doesn't appeal to me."

"I don't have any wrinkled old ladies. I have some in their forties and fifties, but most of them aren't half bad. I can honestly say that I don't have a customer that I wouldn't screw myself. Tell you what, I'll start you off with a choice assignment - a mother-daughter team. Guys beg me for dates with them. They've been asking for somebody they haven't had before. You would be perfect."

"How much would I make?"

"The going rate is a thousand per night per woman. You have to make them cum, though, and you have to do it with your cock, not your tongue or fingers."

He slid a business card across the bar. I tucked it into my shirt pocket, mostly out of courtesy. We chatted for awhile before going our separate ways. The next day I called around looking for work. I was offered a part in a bisexual male flick, but turned it down. I don't have a problem with gays or bisexuals, it's just that that action isn't my cup of tea. I was three months behind on my rent. I used the money I had made fucking Nina to pay one month and buy a little time. Then I spotted Jerry's business card on the nightstand. I stretched out on the bed and pondered my options. It seemed I had little choice. I dialed Jerry's number.

A few nights later I headed my rattletrap toward the Hollywood Hills where the people I was supposed to meet had a "retreat". Jerry had given me directions over the phone, but either he didn't tell me right or I didn't hear him right and I lost my way several times. I finally drove up a narrow dirt road to a sprawling ranchhouse perched atop a hill overlooking the twinkling lights of the city.

I recognized the woman as soon as she opened the door. I had seen her in small parts in countless B movies, but her name wouldn't come to me. She was a damn fine-looking woman in her mid to late forties. Her pretty face was framed by curly brown hair. Her makeup was perfect, but that was to be expected. After years in show business, she could probably put it on in her sleep. She had big tits separated by dark, greasy cleavage.

"You're late," she said with a scowl. "I don't like to be kept waiting by a whore."

"I'm really sorry. This place is hard to find."

"Very well. Come in. You aren't the first person who got lost trying to find us."

She extended her hand in a queenly manner. I didn't know whether to kiss it or shake it. "I'm Paula," she said. That sounded familiar but I still couldn't think of her last name, and I thought it would be indiscreet to ask.

She led me into a lavishly furnished livingroom. Even though she had never quite made it into the big time, she still had done very well for herself. I got the impression that this wasn't the only home that she owned.

"Let's take care of business first," she said. She handed me an envelope and told me to count what was in it. My hand trembled as I leafed through the crisp one-hundred-dollar bills. There were twenty of them, enough to pay my landlord and to get some badly-needed work done on my car.

"You do understand that you have to earn this money, don't you? One orgasm for each of us is all that we ask for, but I hope you will go above and beyond the call of duty. And the party isn't over until we say so or the sun comes up."

"Yes, I understand. I'll do my very best. Jerry said you might like to see some of my recent work," I said, as I handed her a paper bag containing a few of my videos.

"Yes, thank you. Why don't we get started?"

As I followed her down a hallway, I couldn't take my eyes off of her glorious ass. I could hardly wait to see it without the cloth covering it. My cock began to stir. She led me to a bedroom twice the size of my whole apartment. A fully-clothed girl was stretched out on the bed talking to an elderly man in a wheel-chair. Jerry had told me about him. He was the husband-father, and he always watched when his wife and daughter had a sex party. A very pretty girl in a maid costume stood next to the old man.

"This is my daughter, Connie," Paula said. "She inherited my sex drive, as you will soon see."

Connie was absolutely gorgeous. Paula must have looked just like her when she was in her mid-twenties. The resemblance between the two was uncanny. Connie was wearing an indecent little dress cut too low on top and too high on the bottom. I could see the tops of her golden globes right down to the fringes of her aureoles. I caught just a glimpse of her pussy before she smoothed her skirt down.

"That's my husband. Don't worry about him. He won't interfere. About the only pleasure he gets out of life any more is watching Connie and I getting fucked. Just forget he is there."

She handed the maid the bag and told her to put one of the tapes into the VCR. I had the tapes cued to the scenes that I was in, so as soon as the maid hit the play button, I was there on the big screen fucking the daylights out of a little porno princess. Mother and daughter stretched out on the bed to watch the show.

"Why don't you strip off all of your clothes and stand there at the corner of the bed playing with yourself," Paula said. As I began undressing, the maid came forward to take my clothes. Then I stood naked in front of all of them with my cock slowly swelling to its full length of nine inches.

The women's eyes darted back and forth between the screen and my cock. Both were already showing signs of arousal. They licked their lips constantly. Their faces were flushed and their bellies rose and fell more rapidly. Being naked in front of clothed people was nothing knew to me, so I felt entirely at ease. I enjoy masturbating in front of women and have discovered that it's a great way to make them horny. I spotted some lotion on a dresser and squirted some on my cock, then I put on a show for them.

I had been at it for about twenty minutes when Paula said, "All right, that's enough for now. We'll want you to jack off for us before you go, but for now, come and lay between us."

I slipped in between the two clothed women and was tantalized by the conflicting aromas coming from each of them. I don't know much about perfume, but I do know they weren't wearing cheap stuff. Paula placed her hand on my left thigh and Connie put hers on my right. Up on the big screen, I was shooting a messy load all over a squirming beauty.

"You certainly are virile," Paula whispered as she slipped her hand around my cock. A few seconds later, Connie took my balls in her hand and gently fondled them. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the maid bend down to unzip the old man's pants. She pulled his flabby cock and balls out and he immediately began playing with them.

"Well, shall we get started, dear?" Paula said to her daughter. The two stunning women went to the foot of the bed and began undressing each other. Connie undressed her mother first, and, as each article of clothing was removed, she fondled or caressed the exposed flesh. When Paula's bra slipped off her shoulders to reveal her tits, Connie caressed them and then bent forward to kiss the perky nipples. Paula had a fine pair of tits the size and shape of eggplants. When she was down to her skimpy panties, Connie knelt down in front of her and slowly pulled them down, kissing the furry flesh as it was exposed. Then her long tongue snaked out and entered the very hole that had brought her into the world.

"She eats pussy better than anyone," Paula said. Her eyes were glassy and she was unsteady on her feet. I was more than a little disappointed when Paula pushed her daughter away. Watching a woman tongue her mother to orgasm would have been a once-in-a-lifetime thrill.

Paula undressed Connie in the same manner that she had been undressed. The younger woman was soon as naked as her mother. Perfect is the only adjective that I can think of to describe Connie. Her peach-sized tits hung just the way I like them. Unlike her mother who sported a full bush, hers had only a strip of hair running up the slit. I could hardly believe that I was going to get paid to fuck those two beauties.

"What do you want first, Mom, his tongue or his cock?" Connie asked.

"I'll leave it up to you, dear. You go ahead and take what you want and I'll take what's left."

Connie smiled as she approached the bed. She straddled my head and slowly lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I stuffed my tongue up inside her and teased her ass-hole with the tip of my nose. She bent forward and took my cock into her warm, slick mouth. That bitch sucked my cock better than any of the porno girls had. The sucking lasted only a few seconds, then my cock was swallowed up by the mother's pussy. I was pleasantly surprised by how tight she was. She began to post up and down on my cock as her daughter ground her pussy against my lips.

I reached up to fondle Connie's boobs and found her mother's hands were already there. When I reached for the other pair of tits, I found that Connie had beaten me to them. The two were kissing like a mother and daughter should never kiss. Connie's movements above me were so unpredictable that about all I could do was stick my tongue out as far as it would go and hope it hit the right spots. Judging by the way she was lubricating, I must have been hitting some of them. Pussy-juice was trickling down my cheeks.

Paula had remarkable control over her cuntal muscles, and each time she lifted off of me, she clamped down on my cock. It was almost like getting a very slick hand job. We went at it like that for about a half an hour. Both women were cumming like crazy. They didn't make much noise when they came, but, unlike the sounds the porno chicks make, every sound those two made was authentic.

"Oh, my God, here comes the big one!" Paula hissed. "OH, FUCK, YES. SHOOT YOUR LOAD INTO ME YOU SONUVABITCH! GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Paula's snatch tightened spasmodically around my cock. I probably could have lasted another fifteen or twenty minutes, but I gave the lady what she wanted. It felt like I was pumping a quart of jizz up into her. Cumming inside a woman was a pleasure that I rarely got because in porno I always had to pull out for the money shot.

As soon as they toppled off of me, Connie made a dive for her mother's pussy. She licked up whatever jizz leaked out and then shoveled it out of her mother's dilated fuck-hole with her tongue. I picked Connie's pubes off of my tongue as I watched her give her mother another orgasm.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Connie asked. "Give me what I'm paying for."

She certainly was a bossy bitch, but I rather liked that about her. She was up on her knees with her ass close to the foot of the bed. I knelt on the floor, spread her flawless buns apart, and buried my face in her ass. I swirled my tongue around her crinkled ass-hole for awhile then pushed it in. "This should earn me a nice tip," I thought, as I worked several inches of tongue up into her butt. I tongue-fucked her ass-hole for a few minutes and then worked my way down her taint to her pussy. I swirled my tongue around in her honey-pot for awhile then explored the rest of it in search of sweet spots. As I traced circles around her girl-cock, I got the first pre-orgasmic moans out of her.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the maid on her knees jacking the old man's cock in a futile attempt to make it hard. His glassy eyes were glued to the perverted sex acts his wife and daughter were performing. No doubt he had fucked his daughter in his younger days.

"Okay, you eat her now," Connie said. I took her place between her mother's legs. Paula was already close to another orgasm. As soon as I swirled my tongue around her swollen clit, she grabbed my hair and humped my mouth. I got a shock when I glanced to my left and saw Connie strapping a dildo to her pussy with the help of the maid. Connie ordered me to move aside and then mounted her mother.

"Make yourself useful and put my cock in her pussy," she ordered.

I guided the dildo to the glistening mouth of Paula's cunt. Connie pumped in and out of her mother a few times and then turned to me. "Now stick yours in my pussy," she said. The dildo was high on her mons, leaving her fuck-hole exposed. I pushed in until her cool ass was against my belly. She was tighter than her mother, probably because she hadn't had children. I kept my upper body balanced on my extended arms so I could look down and watch my cock going into that magnificent body.

It wasn't long before both women began cumming. Neither of them were screamers, but their incoherent babbling was just as annoying. Connie's pussy tightened down on my cock as she got her gun. I could have shot my load then, but I decided to hold back, and it's a good thing I did.

Connie ordered me to get off of her and then she rolled to the side. "It's your turn to fuck her now," she said. I mounted that bitch and shoved my cock deep inside her. As soon as we were mated, the battle of the orgasm began. It's the same every time a man fucks a woman; he struggles to hold back but always loses the battle. I tried to distract myself from what I was doing by trying to think of that slut's last name. That certainly helped.

I started getting nervous when Connie got into position above me. I really freaked out when I felt the head of her rubber dick press against my ass-hole. She applied a slow but steady pressure that gradually pried open my anus. It hurt like the blazes when my rim was stretched around the widest part of the head. I came very close to telling her to stop, but then I remembered how angry my landlord was when I told him I didn't have his rent money. The pain diminished somewhat after she got the head in, and within a few minutes it was replaced by a dull ache. Things might have been easier for me if the bitch had used a lubricant other than her mother's cuntal juices.

In a way, getting fucked in the ass by Connie was a good thing because it distracted me from the orgasm that I was on the verge of having. I felt like I could fuck all night. After a few minutes, Connie's cock started to feel pretty good in my ass. I was actually throwing my rump back against her.

"I thought you had some fag in you," she said. I let that smart-ass remark pass, after all, I was being well paid to submit to degrading remarks. Mother and daughter were using me like a toy. Paula was bucking up against me so hard that her daughter could feel it. Connie egged her mother on.

"That's it, Mom. Fuck him good. Wear that big cock out. Let's get our money's worth out of this sonuvabitch."

A few minutes later, the small rubber spikes in the base of Connie's dildo pulled her trigger. When both women started cumming, I began fearing for my safety.

"SHOOT YOUR LOAD INTO MY MOTHER!" Connie screamed. That's what I had been waiting to hear and I pumped what felt like a quart of high-grade jizz into Paula's clenching pussy.

The temporarily sated women lay on each side of me wheezing for air. When they had recovered somewhat, they told the maid to bring them their favorite cocktails.

"I think we should offer our guest a drink, dear," Paula said.

"He's not a guest, he's a whore."

Even though Connie relented, I had my pride and I asked for nothing more than a glass of water. While we rested, the women carried on a bizarre conversation in which they compared me to their other partners. It was as though I wasn't even in the same room.

The sucking and fucking continued for most of the night. At one point, the maid approached the bed and said, "Your husband came, ma'am." Paula ordered her to put the old man to bed. He was asleep even before he got out the door. I kind of missed the old codger.

My cock was sore by the time I pulled on my clothes. Paula led me to the door and handed me an envelope. I peeked inside and was pleasantly surprised to see four crisp one-hundred dollar bills.

"Thank you," she said as she extended her hand. "You provided good service. Perhaps we'll use you again."

And that was exactly what those two bitches had done, they had used me. But at least I was back on my feet financially, and I had a bright future as a male whore ahead of me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother, Daughter, and Porno Star

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds