• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Entertaining Company Ch. 04

Entertaining Company Ch. 04

Thursday

Tess got a call from Rob letting her know that he was going to have to work late and that he would call when he was on his way home. He had adjusted the curtains in several rooms before leaving the house that morning. He already knew that the Luis would be back at the house by before him. He knew that if left alone Tess and Luis do it again. In his mind he was sure that she had been fucked by another man.

"A man with a thick cock." he thought. His thoughts had him convinced that he could feel the difference when he took her the night before.

Later that night Rob parked down the road and slipped into the back yard. Through the window he can see Tess and Luis naked on the sofa. She is moving up and down on him while Luis sits, fondling her breasts. Though he is watching them from behind, he can see enough. He looks on as the base of this other man's shaft becomes visible each time she rises to the top of him. She is slowly moving down on him, taking all of him in to her body. He can see that his wife is enjoying Luis.

He knows he needs to walk away because he now has the answer to the question that has been haunting him. His mind is now teetering between anger and arousal as he notices that he is becoming hard himself. He continues to watch.

He can't help but notice how beautifully shaped her body is as she moves around on him. Her hair, soft and flowing, as it falls on her back when Luis removes the hair pin from her carefully put together hairdo. She leaned down to kiss him as she continues stroking him with her vagina. From Rob's view, he recalls that he had never seen her bum in this way. He becomes deeply hypnotized at the view of her beautifully shaped ass moving back and forth and up and down on Luis.

Finally she raises her body back to an upright position and slowly turns her head. This spooks Rob. Not wanting to be seen, he quickly moves away from the window and begins walking back to the truck. Once in the truck he sat in silence; his heart racing. Thoughts of seeing Tess so aroused was making him aroused.

"She was definitely enjoying him." he thought.

Images of what he witnessed from the window began to play back in his mind.

~~

Her ass as she moves up and down on him. The white cum coating Luis's cock as he fucked her.

He couldn't ever remember her cum so much. He knew he should be angry but his arousal pushed that aside.

~~

He picked up his cell phone...

___________________________________

Back at the house

...Tess climbs up off of Luis and kneels on the sofa. He moves behind her and slides his cock into her. Moving in and out of her, he leans over on to her back and whispers a question to her.

"Can I have your ass?" he whispers.

In approval, she turns her head to kiss him while pulling her lower body off of him. As his cock falls out of her, he places his fingers into her vagina. Moving his wet fingers from her cunt to her ass, he begins to stroke with one finger, watching her reaction. The second finger enters her, she begins to moan. Stroking for a few minutes more before entering the third finger, he watches as her head moves back and she gasps.

He then pulls them out of her, grabs hold of his hard cock and moves it into her...slowly at first. First, the head enters, moving in and out. With each stroke, he moves into her deeper and deeper. He moves his hand around to the base of her neck as he strokes himself into her more. Once all the way in, he begins moving in and out of her more and more quickly. Her ass is stretched tightly around his cock as he slams once harder into her.

Tess gasps.

He moves in again, then still again...harder with each stroke. He can hear her moan each time he hits her bottom with his hips. As he looks down to watch himself slamming into her, he becomes harder as each stroke of his cock bumps his hips against her ass, making the skin on her butt ripple. The sight of this arouses Luis still more.

With Luis deep into Tess, the phone rings. They both stop their motions and look at the phone. The number on the caller ID is Rob's phone. Tess pulls herself off of Luis.

"I have to answer this." she says.

"Of course." he replies.

She answers the phone as Luis moves about the room picking up his clothes.

"Hi Babe." she says into the receiver.

"Yes." she replies to his question of whether or not Luis is there.

"Sure. Ok." she replies again as she motions for Luis's attention.

Looking into his eyes, she removes the phone from her ear and holds it out toward him.

"He wants to talk to you."

Luis takes the phone from her and begins listening. Tess, unsure of what to do, stands still and attempts to listen to what is being said. She can only hear Luis's side of the conversation. There is a long pause from Luis as he continues to listen. He and Tess stare at each other as he continues to listen.

"Yes." he says finally.

"OK." he replies again softly as he hangs up the phone.

"What did he say?" Tess asked.

"He will be home in about 45 minutes."

"Oh! Well, what else did he say?" she asked in a trembling voice.

"He knows and he wants to talk to me when he gets home - alone."

They both move about the living room picking up their clothes and tidying up. As Tess leaves the room she passes by the window and notices that the curtains are open. She turns to look in the direction of where the couch sits. Which, she notices matter-of-factly, is in full view from the window. She begins to feel overwhelming thoughts of guilt and regret over what she has done. Holding her composure, she continues moving her way out of the room and hollers out to Luis,

"I'm going to take a shower."

Luis, heading upstairs to change, does not reply.

After her shower, Tess wraps herself in a towel and quietly sits in front of the mirror brushing her hair. She is listening for any evidence of anyone else in the house. She hears nothing. She gets up, throws on a robe and walks about the house to find that it is completely empty. Luis is gone and her husband is not home. Feeling confused at what to do next she went back into the bedroom and went to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Entertaining Company Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds