• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Accidental Submission Ch. 02

Accidental Submission Ch. 02

Two days ago, I had had, without a doubt, the most fun date of my life. While, on paper, it had been nothing all that far out of the ordinary, after two hours of conversation with coffee as an accessory to truly lousy dining center sandwiches, I could feel that the smile on my face was nothing short of enormous. While, with exams drawing to a close, I had little free time to think too much about it, Steffi was fantastic. No two ways about it.

Even without the encounter that had made the past Sunday truly unforgettable, when we had discovered a highly agreeable fetish synergy between us, I would have been thrilled to be spending more time with her. As it was, something bright-colored moved happily inside my head every time I thought of her, and even though I knew it was a bit childish, I did nothing to stop the grin that inevitably followed.

She liked me. She was smart, and great with computers, and pretty, and really funny, and was into a lot of really great stuff. Of course, even better than good taste in games, on top of everything else, she was most definitely a sexual dominant. With that in mind, I have no negative feelings whatsoever about the rush of adrenaline and other forms of giddy excitement that shot through my veins when I heard my phone vibrate and saw her name on the screen, the first time I had heard from her since coffee the other day.

"Done for the semester- have a 'celebration' in mind. Interested?"

That could mean a fair number of things. My stomach did a fair bit of moving as a long train of possibilities sped through my mind. I had not forgotten how intensely she was able to make me respond. More to the point, this was something she had previously thought out, and to top it off, she was feeling celebratory. Giving my fingers a few excited wiggles before picking up the phone, I quickly tapped out a response.

"Sounds good to me- do I get a hint as to what it is?"

I eagerly smiled to myself from the second I pressed send, excited to see the reply, whether or not she actually told me anything. Even now, just talking to her was far more invigorating than it really should have been. Another quick jolt of energy shot through me when I saw that she had responded.

"No fun in that, is there? Just come by my room tonight. I bought a little something, seems perfect to strengthen our ties a little."

I frowned a bit with thought, trying to decide whether or not her wordplay had been accidental, then laughed quietly and happily to myself, indulging in a bit of fantasy about the consequences if it had.

A few messages later, the entirety of my attention was fixed on ten that night- the parts of the day in between were really just obstacles to the evening. Twelve hours to go. I would not be able to concentrate on the present world during any of those twelve hours if my life depended on it.

By the time the sun had set, I had accumulated a long day of distractions, vaguely concerned friends, and downright silly lapses of attention. Her words played over in my head, often taking precedence over whatever someone else might have been trying to say to me. As endless as the hours seemed, half past nine eventually came to past. Without anything better to do, I had showered carefully, made sure that everything that could be cleaned was cleaned, practically embarrassed at myself, seeing as I was just casually going to someone's room, but strangely satisfied all the same.

After an interval of time in which I had run out of ways to prepare, sat down for a few minutes, decided that was silly, booted my computer, and realized that I had somehow passed ten in spite of my excitement, I got up, smiling in spite of myself, and walked out my door. She was just a little down the hall, which really made my level of preparation seem somewhat silly. I was wearing perfectly ordinary clothes, but I knew how much thought I had put into not making any abjectly wrong decision. I took a second to make sure I hadn't gotten the time wrong, woke up in a different reality, or forgotten pants; shrugged a little, and knocked on her door.

"Unlocked- just come in."

I walked into her room, carefully opening the door, and couldn't suppress my smile, contrasting nicely with my own effort level. She was cross-legged on her bed, barefoot in jeans and a turtleneck, looking up to the door while finishing what looked to be the dregs of a cup of instant ramen.

"Ah, shit. So much for a strong opening. Good to see you, though- take off your shoes, sit anywhere."

She smiled, a tiny bit sheepishly, and made a sweeping gesture around a room that I would not describe as flawlessly neat. There was something genuinely relaxing about her total lack of a need to force appearances. After a few minutes of idle conversation, which mostly revolved around her horrifically comprehensive, recently finished course load, she stopped mid-sentence, looking like she was struck by an idea.

"You know, I have enough bed for both of us to sit- if you like, anyway. Just seems... weird when there's just two of us for you to take the desk chair, right?"

I heard a touch of hesitation, but also a hint of excitement that mirrored what I felt as I stood up and sat back down, mind momentarily dedicated in full force to calculating a distance between us that was neither too close nor too distant. She clearly sensed my concern, at least in some part, moving a touch closer once I was in place and rolling her eyes a little.

"We're human beings. Relax. You know full well that I know you're interested, and I invited you here knowing that. Speaking of which- I imagine you remember the celebration I mentioned?"

I nodded, somehow reassured by the fact that she had seen straight through me. Besides, I was excited to hear what I had been looking forward to all day.

"Yeah, that's what I was expecting. See the shopping bag- to your left, foot of the bed? Take a look."

I leaned over and pulled the plastic bag closer, slightly surprised by the weight. However, it made perfect sense as soon as I opened it: a decently long coil of rope, the nice smooth sort that I had seen more than a few times online.

"So, this is... for using on me?"

I must have sounded a little confused, but also inwardly thrilled that the fantasy I had happily entertained all day was completely accurate.

"Come on, I can practically see the rainbows popping out of your eye sockets. Admit it. You're excited."

She was smiling in her own right, visibly happy that I was, indeed excited. This was the same tone I had heard many times in playful banter when she knew she had the upper hand on something and felt like teasing me a bit. The simple fact that what was looking to be the runup to my first ever bondage experience was taking place in the same mood as our debates over the relative merits of gaming platforms had me nearly giddy.

"Alright, awesome. Now. Look. This is a bit stiff, but it's important to me. I'm going to tell you exactly what's going to happen, and I know that's going to ruin the surprise a little bit, but I believe that's important... and I somehow don't think it's a big deal to you in the scheme of things either."

I nodded. I had vaguely heard about this sort of thing happening in the real world, but since this was my first run outside of my imagination, it was still more than a little new.

"Wait a minute- carrot and stick. How about hearing the long boring 'here's what we do with rope' tirade from where you were... 'last time?'"

She didn't have quite the same confidence level, and I sensed a slight hope for approval as she glanced down to her lap, looking up with a questioning smile and moving herself against a pillow for support. I blushed, and blushed more as a sensed myself blushing, but I was almost literally squirming with happiness that she had had the idea. The thoughtfulness there was truly disarming, and it had gone straight to something warm and happy within me.

With a little bit of shyness, I got up and sat back down, carefully shuffling back into the welcoming heat of her body. I felt rather than heard her take what seemed like a satisfied breath, and probably turned a bit redder knowing I had caused that. Feeling her chin rest on my shoulder and her arms wrap around my stomach was, by itself, worth the anticipation by a factor of ten. I loved that she wanted to do that with me. From there out, she spoke in a soothing, low tone, a few inches from my ear. For that reason alone, every word was a tiny drop of bliss, just because she was saying them.

"Okay. So I've been working on it for a while, and I'm very confident in my column ties. Basically, wrists together, rope harness on the chest for fun handholds, and probably something with your ankles, too. Now, this does not- and I mean it, does not have to get sexual. If you're okay with that, I'm too, but I don't think either of us wants to push anything too soon. I'm not feeling very sadistic tonight and this isn't a good time for that anyway, so I don't think we need to worry about pain right now. Just a bit of bondage. How does that sound?"

About halfway into that, I had started leaning into her, taking in as much of the comfortable closeness as I could. I closed my eyes for a moment, nodded, and spoke, knowing that she wanted to be sure I understood what was going on.

"Yes. I like all of that. Please. I really want to do that... especially with you. Sexual, I don't know, we can see what happens. But yes. Very much yes."

"Wonderful. Now, stand up, and take off your shirt so I have something to work with. Fabric bunching sucks."

She gave me a reassuring rub on the chest before I got up. The residual sensation from her hand was a joy, and I was sad to feel it go. My heart pounded away, but I felt calm regardless. While I was far from feeling like I was on stable ground, this seemed very natural. Her eyes were eager and hungry, but not threatening, simply because they were hers. The fabric sliding over my skin made the movement of my chest all the more noticeable, amplifying my already heightened bodily awareness.

"There we go. Very nice."

She was on her feet, tracing a fingertip over my bare torso, running along my ribs to my back and lightly rubbing. Her skin against mine was more than enough to make me shiver with anticipation.

"Alright. I see no reason to make you wait any longer- could you put your arms behind your back?"

"Is that a rope guide open on the floor?"

"Yeah. I know what I'm doing, but if I have the opportunity to make it easier, I will. Does that bother you?"

I believed every word she said, but still smiled a little at her mock-indignant face, offset nicely by a hand on one hip. Several strands of dark hair fell over her face, prompting an immediate and decisive eye roll. My cheeks reddened a touch- she was a highly improbable combination of dominant and, well, cute.

"That face makes me think I might have been better off with a gag. Any clever comments?"

I took a second to compose myself and shook my head with the most restrained face I could manage.

"Close enough. Arms back, though, I'm starting."

I put my arms in the position I saw in her reference, forearms parallel to the ground, fingertips almost able to touch opposite elbows.

"Box tie, if you were wondering. Should look pretty good when I'm done, too."

She worked slowly and deliberately, making what felt like mistakes but seeming to correct them. I could tell that she was quite absorbed in the task, all the little exhalations and grunts that anyone makes with a complex piece of work fully audible. I could not have cared less, the fact that she cared that much was exciting in its own right.

After a while, she straightened up, a triumphant hum seeming to indicate that she had finished.

"Try to move your arms, maybe?"

I tried. It was simply not happening. I took a long breath in, catching a few times, looking up at her and feeling a smile spread across my face. More than anything else, this felt safe. Warm. Worrying about normal issues of projecting unflinching confidence would have been irrelevant, I was free to simply enjoy knowing that a woman I really, really liked wanted me right where I was, with her.

"Okay, looks pretty tight. What do you think?"

The look on her face, a mixture of appetite and affection, lit up as I responded.

"Very, uh, tight. And generally good. Wonderful."

Sentences were hard. She obviously knew it, one finger under my chin, tracing up over my face. I shivered, just a tiny bit, wanting more of the contact. I knew how much power I had handed over, and seeing her exercise it made my heart pound. Any touch from her was a beautiful thing in that mindset.

"Fuck, you're cute like this. Makes me want to see if I can get even more squirmy to happen- what do you think? Doable?"

I nodded, completely fixated on her words and movements.

"Good. You know, I meant to ask earlier, didn't get around to it: how does this look on me?"

She moved a pace or two away, half-jokingly posing to demonstrate the clothes in question. I should mention that, at this point, anything short of a spacesuit or a nun's habit would have looked great on her in my eyes. As it was, the high neckline of the shirt and the suddenly noticeable tightness of her jeans were utterly captivating. I had known that she had a fairly impressive figure, but the specifics had never seemed this clear, even in my admittedly frequent daydreams.

"I, ah. Yeah. Fantastic. Really. I don't know what else to say."

My throat was not supposed to be this dry. I knew I had to be blushing, even the tips of my ears were hot.

"Oh? You know, I could just listen to you like this forever. It's delicious. Although, of course, that does mean I'm not necessarily going to play fair..."

A few seconds later, the shirt was gone. Jeans and a simple black bra seemed like the most natural thing in the world. A few sort-of-syllables left my mouth. Playing fair was definitely out of the picture.

She moved closer, both hands on my hair, smiling down at me and gently petting, seamlessly blending tantalizing display with a real gentleness. I had no words left, and I found myself impulsively leaning forward, planting a tiny kiss right around her navel before almost immediately pulling back, lips pulled back in a nervous, embarrassed grin. I had no idea what had possessed me to do that. I only hoped she would see it as a simple blunder rather than something worse.

Instead, she kept stroking my head, practically purring under her breath.

"Mm. You want me that badly? I can only imagine how you'd react if I were to, say, take my pants off."

Her gentle whisper built into a playful tease. Her soft hands still on my head nearly made me want to close my eyes with happiness, but her words had me absolutely entranced. I managed a nod, not entirely clear on what I replied to, but trying to express some sort of positive feedback.

She kept one hand where it was, undoing her belt and the button of her fly with the other. The zipper stuck a few times, almost comically persistent. Something very much like a pout with a hint of a frown moved over her face, a touch of the same adorable uncertainty I had seen before. She looked just as beautiful like that as she ever had to me. Eventually, the issue was resolved, and I was looking at her body clad only in underwear: including a not-quite-matched blue pair of panties. She obviously knew, slightly pursing her lips, but laughing a little all the same.

"Oops. What do you think, does it work? Power clash, something like that?"

She gently pressed my head a little closer. I repeated my earlier kiss, then let my cheek rest on her lower stomach, closing my eyes in contentment for a moment. I felt like I was doing everything right, which was wonderfully relaxing. Her fingers in my hair and the warmth of her skin were bliss, there was no other way to say it.

She let me stay that way for a long time, and I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. When she did break the silence, it was very, very softly. The sound of her voice drifted through my mind, in every way another part of the experience.

"Stay right there. Just a moment."

She rubbed my cheek, stepping away. I was confused as to why she was piling a blanket and some pillows at the base of the bed, at least until she sat down, patting her thigh in a clear invitation. I moved over, a little awkwardly as I did so on my knees and toes, but I made my way to her lap. The soft structure supported most of my weight, and I leaned into her for the rest.

I had never felt so much of her skin at once, and we were touching in quite a few places. I nestled my body against hers, kissing the shoulder and upper chest where my face rested. I was simultaneously excited enough to run a marathon and content enough to fall fast asleep right then and there.

"There's a better way of doing that, silly."

There was no time to be confused. She lifted my head up before I realized what was happening, pressed her lips against mine, and sent me straight to heaven with that single touch. Nothing else mattered, nothing else existed, just her divinely soft mouth and the heat between us, her hand gently holding me in place, the slight movements between us. I closed my eyes. The first taste of her tongue in my mouth was almost more than I could bear, my heart seemingly about to stop with unadulterated happiness.

A low noise made its way up from my throat, my mind racing to understand the reality that I was in her room, in her lap, every bit of me paying complete attention to the single best kiss of my life by far. The moment could have gone on forever, maybe it did: I was certainly in no condition to be keeping track.

When she finally broke the connection, I treasured every lingering bit of her taste, alien and feminine and, to me, very nearly perfect. The fact that something else would replace that taste next time I ate seemed like an unspeakable tragedy, even though I knew how silly the thought was.

"You're... I..."

She stopped me with another light kiss.

"Shh. You've already told me everything I need to know. And in case you didn't get the message, the feeling is mutual."

Wrapped in her arms and hearing those words in a tender whisper, I closed my eyes again, feeling her kiss my forehead, rubbing my shoulder a little. My breath came slowly, quietly enough for me to feel hers in perfect detail, the contact between our chests even allowing me a tiny glimpse of her heartbeat near mine. Another tiny whimper of happiness left my throat, and I had no need to even try to conceal it.

We stayed like that for a long time, I think. Somewhere along the line, we must have gotten up, untied me, and redressed. No other events that night could have registered in my memory in any real way. Our goodnight kiss stood out, a final taste of bliss before I headed for the door.

"You do realize that we're doing this again, right?"

She asked me the question right after our lips separated, still holding onto our embrace.

"Yes. Please. I loved that."

"Me too. More than you could know. I'm going to be thinking about that for a while. That's a good thing."

"Couldn't have said it better myself. Have time for lunch tomorrow, maybe?"

"I do now."

She smiled, sending me off with one last quick peck to the cheek.

"Sweet dreams. See you tomorrow."

"You too. Goodnight."

I replayed every detail all the way home to my bed. I even let myself lie awake and bask in the new memories for a while before finally falling asleep, a smile on my face to the very end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Accidental Submission Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds