• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Life

A New Life

I snapped awake in my bed hearing my Mistresses alarm go off in the next room. I ran a finger on my 36 C breast and let a small moan and quickly stopped knowing that if my Mistress caught me I would have to pay a steep price. None of her slaves or pets was allowed to play with their self unless we were given stick permission, which hardly happens, or Mistress was with us so she could watch.

I stood and walked around the room and paused at the window overlooking the 60 acres of land that we lived on. My room was right above the pond and was facing east so it was always a great sight as the sun rose over the mountains and cast the first light on the pond. I stood looking out wearing only my yellow t-shirt style pj top and a pair of boy shorts at the window lost in thought.

Four years ago I was a normal, if that is what u want to call it, person. Held down a nine to five job. A good paying job at that did some light traveling with it and meets a lot of new people. Until I meet Michelle that is. Four years ago today. As I hear the shower stop it snaps me back to the real world knowing that she was out, I made my way to the bathroom. I removed my sleep ware and ran a hand around my neck felling the two inch collar that I sleep in. I slowly remove it as I got the water ready and hoped in. Being that I was Mistresses personal slave, I was allowed to remove my collar. I had worked hard and made sure that she knew that I was trustworthy.

As I showered I laid my head on the wall allowing the warm water to run over my body. Again my mind started to wonder back to four years ago. Where would I be today if I had not meet Michelle on that fateful day? As I let the water run over my body, thru my brownish blond hair that was down to my mid back and over my breast. I heard my Mistress open the door and leave my outfit for the day. It would be some type of latex cat suit and my posture collar. All her pets and slaves had to wear them. I have worn it for four years, my reminder that I gave my life up. As I washed my body and my hand ran south on my belly I came to my eight inch cock. I stopped and thought remembering when I was full male. Guess I should explain.

Four years ago my name was Chris. I worked as a security technician. I installed security alarms. My company got a call from Michelle saying that she needed a home system due to an issue she had. So I was sent out two days later. When I got to the vast 60 acre compound I was amazed. I thought to myself why does a castle like this need a security system. As I approached the front door I let out a whistle looking at this huge entry way. So I rang the doorbell not knowing that this would change my life forever.

When the door opened I was amazed at what I saw. Michelle Von Dutch stood before me as the light caused the latex black dress she wore caught the light. She was standing at least seven feet tall thanks to the fact of the platform boots. Her hair was black and pulled in to a pony tail down to her ass. Her breast had to be at least F cups. Her lips were shining a gloss red as she licked her lips looking down to me as I stood six feet.

I introduced myself to her and asked her what she need from my company, she then spoke in a very beautiful voice. "I am in need of an indoor security system system due to the fact that I have had lots of people stay with me out of the kindness of my heart and have items turn up missing." Little did I know that people staying with her was not out of the kindness of her heart.

She invited me in and was showing me around, she told me of the history of the castle and lands in her family, leaving out parts that I would learn more about later. We walked into what was called the east wing and she told me that this is where her guest would stay and where she needed the security cameras and alarms. As I told her what we could do we sat down in a sun room in the wing and I got out my tablet to start a pricing quote. That's when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.

A second female was walking towards us. She was carrying a try with tea but that was not the part that caught my eye. She was dressed in a full black cat suit from her neck to her heels. Her hair was red and cut short and her breast were a C cup. Around her wrist, ankles, thighs, and forearms she were sliver cuffs and a sliver collar that covered her whole neck. Her makeup was done as if she was a model. She placed the tea on the table and smiled to me and looked to Michelle, "Anything else Miss?" she asked. Michelle waved a hand and she walked off, her seven inch heels clicking in the hall.

"Alexis is a great worker, and not bad on the eyes." She said giggling. I agreed with her but could not shake the thought that I saw the outline of a cock. But I went back to work and showed her the priced and what all would be Installed. After about an hour we had built a package for her and she showed me to the door. "I will be back in three days to do the install, it will only take a few hours so that you can make your plans."

"That's fine I will have all of the east wing cleaned out and no one there so you can work in peace. Here is the check for the whole amount." With that I shook her hand and left still not able to shake the images of her or Alexis.

--3 Days Later--

On the day of install, I arrived to find a note on the door from Michelle on the door saying it was unlocked and to go ahead with install that she had to handle an issue that came up. So I let myself in and went to the east wing and began working in the hall. After a few hours I had the cameras up in the hall and starting working on the door and window alarms in the rooms. The first few rooms were an easy set-up, including the one that would become mine.

I entered the forth room and looked around. It was a bedroom to a point. This one had locks on the window and even the closet. I didn't think much on it and went to work finishing that room in just a few minutes. I entered the last room, Alexis's room I guessed by the pictured. I took a moment to look at them and all of them had her in some type of latex and a collars of different sizes. Only one picture was a male and it kind of resembled her so I guessed it was a brother. I opened the closet to install a motion sensor and stopped in my tracks. It as the latex suits and even her latex underwear. I could only stare at it.

I don't know what came over me but I had to touch it. I ran my finger though the under ware and bras, touched the cat suits smiling at the squeaks the latex made. That's when I saw it, a shirt of latex that could fit me. Why I did it I don't know, I tried it on. I had it on about five minutes and was about to take it off when I ran my hand though the underwear again, that's when I heard it, I froze.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Alexis shouted. I couldn't answer I was froze. "MISTRESS MICHELLE COME LOOK WHAT I FOUND!"

I couldn't think straight as Michelle entered looking at me and a smile creped across her face.

"I thought I noticed you take an interest in the latex but I never thought this would happen. I guess I should explain further then what I did. I am a latex Dom. This castle is my dungeon. The security alarms you installed are to help keep my slaves, like Alexis here, in line. So what to do with you know, Chris. I think you would make a great pet to my collection, so you choice is simple; move in with me and become a latex slave or I call you company and tell them you are going through my stuff. Your choice?'

I was froze and scared, what do I do I would have been fired if she called my company. What she said next got me, "I did my research on you, yes I have contacts in high place. I know that you are not married and have no family here. You party almost every night and have looked at guys curiously. If you choose to stay with me I will give you room and board and train you for your new position."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 382 milliseconds