• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped by a Stripper: Pt. 03

Kidnapped by a Stripper: Pt. 03

Chapter Six: First Dates

In the bathroom of the previously empty house Luke lay in the bathtub where he'd been left hours earlier. One of the women entered. She was a tall brunette with long shapely legs and full heavy breasts. All she wore was a loose red robe.

"Hi there, I'm Laura."

She sauntered over and leaned over the top grinning like a cat looking at a canary. She climbed over him to lounge on the other end of the tub bracing herself up against the wall.

"You wanna play?"

The horny boy, his predicament all but forgotten, nodded vigorously.

"Well you have to earn it first, Big Boy."

She began to rub her foot lazily over him settling back.

"Ooh, that feels good."

***

Mark lay on the living room floor in front of the couch. Above him sat one of the girls, whom he'd heard called April. Her long dyed blond hair framed her fierce yet sexy face as she looked down at him. She had changed into a shapely black dress for this. She rubbed her bare feet all over his face as he squirmed in protest.

"What's the matter, don't like the smell? Well when I'm done with you you're gonna love it."

***

In the master bedroom Tony lay on the bed. His legs were tied together and tethered to the foot of the bed. His arms were stretched out and tied to the headboard. A large slab of black tape covered his mouth. Lying on top of him was Georgia. Younger than the other strippers she was a lean brunette with tight pert breasts. She was wearing a red and white patterned dress she'd stolen. She stretched out and began kissing him on his face.

"See this isn't so bad is it?"

***

Across town Bill lay in his hammock under a sleeping Roxie. Looking at the front door he could see the sun starting to rise. This marked the beginning of the second day of his captivity. Tonight his parents would pay her ransom and then Roxie would let him go, wouldn't she?

"Good morning, Baby."

She kissed him on his bound mouth. He was starting to feel sickened. Not by the fact that this beautiful woman kept kissing him but by the fact that the more his kidnapper kissed him the more he liked it.

"This is gonna be our last day together so I say we do it right."

She lay there seemingly lost in thought.

"I know you and I need to go on a date. But what to do? There are so many choices to choose from. I know we'll do all of them!"

***

Back at the house, down in the den, Johnny sat on the floor. He lay on the floor with his feet tied together and his hands tied together behind his back. A bright red ballgag was shoved into his mouth. One of the girls Celeste, a stunningly slinky Latina, sat above him on the brick ledge in front of the fireplace. From his place on the floor Johnny had a wonderful view of her naked body.

She started pinching his cheeks with her sexy little toes.

"Ooh you've got the cutest little cheeks," she teased, "I just wanna pinch them right off."

He began breathing heavily and tried to wriggle free.

"Stop that, you love this."

She pushed down on him with her feet holding him in place.

"You love this."

***

Cain lay in the floor of a home office. He could see diplomas on the wall above him. The leather couch next to him told him this was the workplace of a shrink of some kind. Rope held his legs together just above his feet and his knees. A strip of cloth was tied around his head as an effective gag. His hands were tied together and tethered to the leg of the desk behind him.

On the couch sat Billie, a nude leggy blond who was clearly from somewhere in Eastern Europe given her accent. She sat there rubbing her bare feet over his crotch.

"God, I've been looking forward to this."

***

Roxie had led Bill back into the office and onto the couch. She searched through the old box of DVDs she kept there finding the gushiest romantic comedy she could find.

"Loveless in Lace, this ought to be good."

Bill groaned through his gag. He hated romcoms, this was borderline torture. She pressed play and jumped onto the couch. She looked over at Bill.

"Billy you need to get more comfortable."

She pulled him down forcing him to stretch out horizontally on the couch resting his head in her lap. As the movie played Bill found her lovingly stroking his head.

"Oh Billy you'd better watch these guys, they'll show you how to treat a woman like me."

That idea gave Bill an odd sense of warmth.

***

Talon's butt was sore. Pricilla has decided a good whipping with a belt was in order for his 'transgressions'. The problem was she hadn't stopped with just one ... more like one dozen. He now lay stretched over an ottoman in her room his arms tied to the feet as were his legs. He could just left his head up enough to see a naked Pricilla glaring at him from her bed. He could tell this was gonna suck.

***

When lunchtime came Bill was in the hammock again. This time he was propped up by a pillow as Roxie joined him with a picnic basket. She pulled out a checkered blanket over them.

"Cozy, huh?"

Billy couldn't help but agree.

She produced a couple of sandwiches and a bottle of red wine.

"What you're 21 now remember?" he playfully ribbed Bill.

She pulled the tape from his mouth.

"Let's eat."

***

God what a terrible trip. All the kids did was complain. All his wife did was blame him. If he hadn't cut this trip short they would have ended up killing each other. He went in first carrying a suitcase.

"What the hell?"

His house as full of the sounds of people making love. A naked blond was riding a tied up guy on the floor right in front of him. She looked up and saw him.

"Company!" she shouted.

Naked women ran out of the bathroom, bedroom, den, even his office. What was going on?

***

Talon let out a sigh of relief as Pricilla removed the vibrator she had shoved down his pants hours earlier. She then climbed onto his bare chest.

"You seem to get into too much trouble out there. I think you're better off where you are."

What?

"Yeah, you're gonna stay right here from now on. This way I can always keep my eyes and hands on you at all times."

She began taking off his pants.

***

The family sat tied up on the couch as the women led their boys out the door.

"Police," Laura said into the phone, "there's a family being held hostage in their home. Yes, I have the address."

***

Roxie led Billie onto the roof. She spread out the picnic blanket and sat down the pillow. She laid him down on it and then joined him hugging him close as they looked up into the night sky above. Gazing up at the stars they got lost in their simple splendor. She looked down at her prisoner. His head lay on her shoulder looking at her lovingly.

He was, he was starting to fall for her. She liked that. That was bad, she couldn't let him ruin her revenge. Not when she was so close. She abruptly got up.

"I think it's time I called your mother."

Chapter Seven: The Drop

Carla sat by the phone her mind lost, not thinking anything at all. Then came the call.

"Princetown Park, bench near the fountain, one hour."

A short time later she sat on that bench. A young man in a plain blue dress walked up.

"Do you have it?" she asked as she sat down.

"Yes, yes, where's Bill? Is he's safe?"

"Your son is just fine. Before I take your money I want to tell you a story. A story about a man named Victor Maxell and a stripper named Roxie."

***

"OK Billie's on her way with the money," Roxie said hanging up her cell.

She turned to face Billy who was tied back to the pole.

"We've got a few minutes to kill and you've been such a good little hostage I think you deserve a reward.

She left the room. Billy stood watching, wondering, waiting. Suddenly loud techno music started playing. Roxie strutted in from backstage in her pantsuit and fedora from her old routine. She began to twirl around the pole and Billy smiling at his wide eyes. She began to toss away her clothes piece by piece until that was left was her thong and bra.

She wrapped around him and began to grind away. Looking into his eyes she began to gently kiss him on his bound lips. She slipped off her bra and rubbed her bare chest over his clothed one. Then came her underwear. She began to grind crudely against his engorged member. Panting like an animal she pulled undid his pants and pulled them down to his feet. Grabbing his underwear she repeated the process.

Smiling wickedly she walked up to him until she had taken all of him inside her. As the music intensified so did her lust filled gyrations. She pumped and pumped until he couldn't take it anymore. After he was spent she removed the tape and kissed him deeply.

"My turn."

***

Victor waited by the door as Carla arrived.

"Well? Where is he?"

"Roxie will drop him off at Luke's house first thing in the morning."

It felt like the bottom of his stomach dropped out.

"Roxie?"

"Yeah, you know the stripper you've been screwing for five years!"

"Listen, I can ..."

"No you listen to me Victor. Not only did you betray your vows you put your son in danger. I'm just here to get a few things then go and stay with my sister for a few days."

"Oh no you won't."

"Oh yes I will. You've got bigger problems."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I know about the slush fund."

"That has nothing to do with you, it's company money."

"I know that's why I called the board."

"You did what!"

"They weren't too thrilled to hear of your embezzlement. They're reliving you of your duties. The cops are on their way."

"They can't do that! It's my company's."

"Not anymore. According to your own bylines its Bill's now."

***

Panting Roxie looked into Billy's eyes. She loved the look she saw. It might have just been a bad case of Stockholm's Syndrome but she could tell he had fallen for her. If her plan has worked he would now be head of a multimillion dollar company. She only had a few more hours to finish this. She screwed him two more times leaving him panting and begging for more.

"You wanna go again?"

He was too horny to even talk so all he did was nod.

"Then I need you to do something for me."

Epilogue: And They All Lived ...

"In other news today Billy Maxell, son of disgraced former Lampoon Industries CEO Victor Maxell who recently took over as CEO after his father was arrested trying to flee the country after being charged with embezzlement, married his girlfriend of three years Roxane DuPar."

Victor sat in the prison common room staring at the TV screen.

"Son of a ..."

While Billy ran his father's company Roxie reopened The Back Door and turned it into a national chain of high end gentleman's clubs. She and her friends, each of whom were now married to Billy's friends / business partners, performed there each night to a packed house. Everyone got what they wanted and then some. Except Talon, he never left Pricilla's bedroom again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped by a Stripper: Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 545 milliseconds