• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Office

The Office

Paula was new to the office. Long, curly, fiery red hair framed deep green eyes, in an oval face. Her tall, lithe frame moves with the grace of a jungle cat. Most men in the office could not tell you the color of her eyes; their eyes never raise from the huge melon-sized breasts she carries proudly on her almost six-foot frame. One of the guys keeps turning down the temperature in the office, just to see her nipples harden through her silk blouses. They remind me of mini marshmallows sitting on top of silver dollars. She's not vain, actually she's very shy and gets embarrassed easily. As secretary to the CEO, she rarely has time to stop and chat, but when she takes the time, she has the softest, sexiest voice. Just hearing her deep husky tones makes most of the men hard and unable to be seen in public for quite a long time. I'm in the Sales Department and worked closely with Paula on several projects.

I'm not a bad looking guy, 6'8", 225 lbs., well okay, 240lbs, black hair and jade green eyes, with a muscular build. I've never lacked for female attention. Several of the females in the office and the production plants have tried to catch my eye, but I've always made it a rule to never get involved with co-workers. Paula is another matter, for her I would break any and all rules. We'll be working lat this Friday evening for a presentation on Monday; I'm going to make my move then. I've already got the perfect plan. I should not use my plan, but I have to have her.

Friday night and all is going well. I've made several changes to the proposal and waited until everyone in the office was gone before giving the changes to Paula. She looked perturbed, but cheered when I offered her favorite soda as a peace offering. As I'm waiting for the Ecstasy, I mixed in her soda, to kick in, I brushed my teeth and applied a little more cologne that Paula once said she liked. When she walked into my office with the changes, her nipples were hard as diamonds and her breathing was erratic. She kept fanning herself and saying how warm it was in the office. She could not keep still in her chair either; her legs kept crossing and uncrossing only to re-cross again as she squirmed. I knew the drug had her in it's control from previous experiences with it, this is the first time I'd ever used it to seduce someone. I found a typo and re-wrote a sentence as a ply to move in for the kill. I walked around behind her and leaned onto the arms of the chair she was sitting in and had her read my corrections out-loud to get her opinion. I knelt down beside her and placed my hand on her knee, her legs spread slightly.

When she looked up at me, I leaned in and kissed her. Nothing had ever tasted so sweet as her lips. She was mine. The kiss did not end; I did not giver her a chance to say yes... or no. My hand slid up her silken thigh and my fingers found no resistance, she was not wearing any panties and her pussy was shaved smooth. My thumb found her hard little pearl and I could fee her heartbeat in it as I easily slid first one then a second finger up into her her already wet tunnel. My other hand was just as busy unbuttoning her blouse and freeing her confined breasts. Her hands moved to my hair and massaged my head as I lowered my mouth down to a hardened nipple. A gasp escaped her passion-bruised mouth when I closed my lips onto her perfect rosy bud. Back and forth between nipples, leaving a wet trail with my tongue and mouth, as my fingers worked in and out of her tight wet cunt, she came quickly.

I was about to suck my fingers when she grabbed my hand in hers and used her tongue to find every drop of her own juice. Then she put her hands to my head and guided my mouth to her dripping pussy lips. There I feasted on the most succulent pussy I'd ever had the pleasure to eat. The more I made her climax from first suckling her clit then tonguing her canal, the louder she voice her climaxes. I could not take it anymore, her body was shuddering in a peak as I stood and undressed in front of her. I was extremely hard, but the picture of her legs spread, exposing her shaved cunt that dripped with cum, and her open shirt that displayed her enormous milky white breasts was more than I could take. Pre-cum was beginning to spurt from the tip of my thick 9" shaft. Before my pants hit eh floor, Paula was on her knees before me. My cock was being licked like an ice cream cone. My legs became shaky when she started sucking my balls, so I had to lean back against the desk. She never missed a stroke, her hands ran rampant of my thighs and she pushed me back onto the desk. My legs spread wide as her talented little tongue teased that extremely sensitive spot just below my balls, goo was forming rapidly on the head of my cock when she took her first lick around my anus. But when she slid her finger completely inside of me, she had to be quick to catch all the eruption from my volcano. She caught every drop and swallowed it. Sucking furiously, my balls beating against her chin as I thrust harder into her head that was held captive with my hands, thusly fucking her tender mouth.

She walked naked into my executive bathroom. I tried to regain my composure and my mind registered the water running and the rest of her movements, but I was not prepared for the next round. She walked to the mini-bar and grabbed a few lumps of ice. I watched her play with the ice on her nipples, and then she sucked it into her mouth. Then I watched her lower her mouth to semi-hard cock. I sucked my breath in deep as the mixture of the fire and ice wrapped around my shaft. The ice melted quickly, leaving only the moist heat of her mouth and tongue to torture my to full arousal. I loved it! I needed to feel her climaxing around my cock. Pulling her from my cock proved to be excruciating, her lips were locked around the base as her tongue teased me. I held firmly to her soft hair and pulled her mouth up to mine. My arms snaked around her, molding her soft curves to my hard body. As soon as I lifted her fee free of the floor she wrapped her legs around me. As I carried her around the desk, so I could sit in my chair and have her ride me, I could feel her soft pussy lips gliding along the length of me. The base of my cock was nestled against her clit and my face was buried between her breasts.

Her legs were long enough that she could straddle the arms of my chair and leverage herself up so that I could drink from her honey pot without getting out of the chair. When she slid her body back down mine again, she had climaxed in my mouth three times. Each time she had ground her hips harder onto my tongue and mouth. I guided my thick shaft easily into her. She held her passion swollen nipples up for my inspection, offering me a taste of each before she began to voraciously ride me. She was MAGNIFICENT! Her hair in wild disarray around her angelic face, her lips parted sensuously with each moan of ecstasy, her pussy walls contracting tighter and tighter as she bounced her exquisite breasts in front of my face. Never have I seen any woman so wild with passion or so beautiful in the throws of climaxing. She bucked wilded as she peaked again and again, but now it was time for me to take control.

I stood and placed her on my desk, pinning her arms above her head with one hand and allowing my free hand to smooth down her neck to explore her soft body. I was still deeply embedded inside of her and she was begging me to take her, but I wanted this moment to go on forever.

Pinching her swollen tips and rolling them between my fingers brought more moans from her and my her legs up over my shoulders made my shaft go into her deeper. I could feel her juices sliding past my cock and her next opening to pool on my desk. She whimpered as I pulled completely out of her and sighed when I slide the dildo from my desk back into her. She did not even realize it was not me until I started the vibrator. It was too late for her to protest by then, because as I started the vibrating, I penetrated her anally in one hard quick thrust. She was no virgin there.

I could feel the vibration from the dildo against the head of my cock through the wall that separated the two. This combined with her writhing and moaning, pushed me over my limits of endurance. Together we came. Her body shuddered into multiple climaxes as I filled her canal. I sat and took the dildo from her body and dipped tongue into her juicy snatch and she came again.

This was several years ago, and Paula and I still go to every convention together. Often we work late in the office, all alone. Several of the men in the office have tried to get Paula to go out with them, but she refused them all, just as I refuse all the advances that women focus on me. I would have probably never touched Paula again, except when I went to get rid of the soda with the drug in it, I noticed her panties were laying next to the still full soda. She had not had even the smallest sip of it. She had planned to have me as much as I had planned to have her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds