• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Controlling Cat

Controlling Cat

"Untied?" She laughed, and then added; "I thought I might keep you as my sex slave for a while longer..."

"Okay with me, but you will need to feed, bath and take care of all my needs." I laughed after saying it, but secretly hoped she would release me soon; she had just given me the most uniquely arousing time of my life. I had never been so erotically induced to obey... and I longed to repay her in kind.

"Okay, then, but you must promise to behave... you did promise lunch only, right?" She coyly added even as she undid the knot holding my hands behind my back.

My hands at last released, I rubbed my wrist to restore feeling before pulling her to me, "I suppose I should have made you promise me as well, but I really can't complain." I paused, and then continued, "Honestly, Cat, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met."

"Well Greg, you really aren't half bad yourself."

"Shut up and kiss me!" I pulled her face to mine and our lips met, softly at first, then our tongues found each other and our kiss slid into a passionate embrace. I continued to kiss her, exploring her increasing response; she was still in a very passionate mood.

At last we broke, and I gazed into her eyes, she smiled and her eyes crinkled in an endearing way. There is something special about a girl whose eyes share her emotions, she could make or break a heart with a glance, and I was determined to keep her eyes just the way they were at that moment.

Come on Cat, let's jump in the shower." I slid off the bed, holding her hand as I went. Once standing I pulled her up on her feet, she slid into my arms as natural as if she had been born there. Although I was taller, her upturned chin afforded me the opportunity to gaze down into her eyes, with her lovely body below... Her long neck led down to her full breasts, whose prominent nipples were even now against my body. Between her breasts, I could see her flat tummy and the swell of her hips to each side, she was a feast made in heaven.

I spun her toward the bathroom door, and swatted her firm butt, then followed her as I relished the view of her swaying butt to the bathroom. She really had a stunning body, and after being blindfolded, I wanted to savor each and every view of her.

Once in the bath, she turned on the shower, reaching forward to feel the water. I was transfixed, unable to take my eyes off her slender back, narrow waist, and nicely rounded butt cheeks. Finally, I allowed my hands to cup her hip as I leaned over her back. We fit together like spoons.

"Warm enough yet?"

She looked over her shoulder, smiled and asked, "Do you like it hot?"

"Yes Cat, but you heat me already." My cock was pressed against her cheeks and I could feel it already responding to her.

Feeling me against her, she reached around, grabbed my still swollen member and pulled me to follow her under the shower spray.

We were now on equal terms, and I squeezed some liquid soap into my hands and started soaping her stunning body. As I reached her breasts, I could not help but firmly lift each one and pull her nipples as I massaged the soap onto them; they were already firm, they yielded little to my fingers and I found it quite arousing to tweak each one...

She responded by taking some soap and rubbing it across my chest, down over my stomach and around my groin... teasing me but not grasping my already firm cock.

My hands were by then massaging her firm cheeks and so I continued to her pussy, delicately trimmed with only a sexy triangle of soft brown hair over her slit. Sliding my fingers inside her firm mound, I found her inner lips still hot to the touch.

I still yearned for her sweet pussy and knelt, pulling her butt closer, my face against her pussy lips as the warm water streamed over my shoulders. I softly kissed her lips and slid my tongue inward to find her nub already firmly aroused.

She moaned as my lips pulled her into my mouth, my tongue ran circles around her nub and her hands suddenly found my head, clasping me tightly. I reached up, clasped both of her wrists and pulled them behind her back.

"Lock your fingers." I said as I pulled her hands together.

"What? But I want to feel you... Why?" she responded looking down in my eyes.

"Because I said so... and... bad girls don't cum. Now lock your fingers together." She could see from my expression that I did mean it, and after a moment of hesitation, I felt her fingers slowing locking behind her back.

Satisfied, I released my clasp on her wrists, stood, and looked down in her lovely expectant face, "I would never be as stern with you as you were with me, so you may speak, but only if you are responding to my question, and although you may freely moan, you are not allowed to do more unless I permit it. Remember; Bad girls don't cum."

Her expression told me everything I wanted, she stood silent, waiting.

Then as if everything were normal, I went back to soaping her body, she stood there, realizing the restraint she was in, she was neither tied, nor bound in any way but her own. She was free to release her fingers, but understood the consequences. In a sense she was subservient to her own overwhelming passion.

Satisfied, I finally asked her, "Do you understand?"

She still looked downward, silently nodded then remembered, "Yes, Greg." she said softly.

"Yes?"

"Yes... Master." Satisfied, I reached over and turned the water off, stepped out and then looked back, she was still looking downward.

"Come here." She obediently stepped out of the shower, standing on the bathroom rug, still looking downward. I reached over and took a fluffy towel and started patting her dry. As I dried her delicious body, she looked up at me, expectantly, but I only continued drying her. I was desperate to touch her skin, feel her warm breasts, pull her to my lips, but denial is the first step in teaching obedience, although I felt that I was the one being denied.

Being master sometimes places more restraints on the master then the disciple, but that is what she was, my disciple, my student, eager to learn, as I was to teach. It was our first time together, and despite the revealing exchange of words, thoughts and fantasies we had shared for the past year, this was quite different. This was no longer a distant fantasy, this was real.

Her drying complete, I dropped the towel on the floor; as it was no longer proper for the master to use it. I took a fresh towel, dried my face and hung it up for later use, she might be allowed to use it later on her own face, or even body, if I permitted it.

"Follow me." I said as I quickly turned my back and walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. I could still feel her presence as she followed me. On the bed was the scarf she had so diligently tied my hands, I now picked it up and turned, she was still right behind me, waiting.

Twisting the scarf into a rope, I reached up and placed it across her eyes, then pulled it around and securely knotted it behind her head. She was now as blind as I had been, and although she could choose to reach up and release the knot in a moment, she knew the price she would pay, 'Bad girls don't cum'.

Still bound by her own fingers, I firmly grasped her nipple, and led her out of the bedroom into the living room. I stopped near the sound system and reached down to turn the volume up slightly. "Stay here."

With the music playing, I walked to the full-length windows, the sun was setting but the view across the way was all I wanted. I could see the distant apartments, each close enough to see in, but not to see clearly; I softly eased the patio door open and enjoyed the fresh air. I reached across and turned on the lamps, dimming them but still allowing enough light that I could relish the beauty of my stunning Cat.

I looked back at my ravishing lady, still standing there beside the stereo, head down, her head slowly swaying to the music, even as her hips kept the rhythm.

She would be all to easy to fall for, but before any of that could happen we had to seize the moment.

I walked to the bedroom, and retrieved a present I had bought Cat, one she knew nothing about. With the present in hand, I returned to the living room window.

"Cat, come here."

She paused, then stepped toward the direction of my voice. As she came near, I repeated, "Cat, come here." She turned slightly, adjusting her hesitant step and came close to me.

"Stop." She immediately stopped, frozen in her tracts.

I took her shoulders and eased her over the sofa, in full view of the window, her butt now beautifully displayed in front of me. I slid my fingertips up her calf and to the inside of her knee. As I did so I could see her muscles quiver, then ran my fingertips up her thigh.

"Spread your legs." As she spread her legs I opened my hand and gazed at the pink C-shaped vibrator, smiled and teased her lips with it, then slowly eased it inside. Her hips swayed as she slowly accommodated it, and once in place the curved vibrator extended from inside her moist pussy and up against her clit. As I nudged it against her clit, she softly moaned.

"Now stand up." she straightened her back and stood upright,

"Turn around." As she finished the turn I added, "On your knees in front of your Master."

She softly smiled and knelt on her knees in front of me. My cock was already engorged and her face was mere inches from me as I gazed at her. I stepped forward slightly, my legs on either side of her knees, and held my cock.

Then I softly slapped her cheeks with my cock, she looked surprised, but on the second swing she tried to catch my cock in her lips.

'No, my Cat, you haven't earned that yet. Keep your mouth shut."

I softly swung my cock back and forth against her cheeks, brushing her lips, and caressing her chin. I touched the small remote control in my hand, and the vibrator pulsed; she jumped, however she fought her instincts and stayed on her knees.

I continued to let my cock dance across her face and she continued to obediently sit on her knees, following my cock but withholding clasping it in her lips. I would tease her with it as I occasionally touched the remote button. Each time she would jump slightly and softly moan.

"Did you moan?" I asked. She raised her face toward mine. "Did you moan?" I repeated as I pressed the remote.

"Yes, I did."

"Then moan louder, I want to hear you moan." With that I pressed and held the remote button. I heard her sharp intake of breath, then her lips opened and she moaned, increasing in volume as I held the button.

"Very good, Cat, you are learning."

Finally I paused sliding my cock over her face, and placed the tip of my cock nearly against her lips, "You may lick my cock now, but only licking, no more." Her tongue leaped out her mouth as she sought my cock, finally making contact; she lavished attention on just the head, spreading my precum across my head. I continued to touch the remote and with each she moaned.

"Do you like this, Cat?" She quickly nodded as I sent another jolt of vibration throughout her pussy.

"I can't hear you, do you want more?"

"Yes, Master, feed me." She purred, still softly.

"Louder! I want to hear you."

"Yes, Master, feed me, I want your cock!" She nearly shouted, I touched the remote button, as she moaned her voice rose while I still held the button, drowning out the music. I slid my cock between her lips, and she clamped down on my head, sucking deeply to try to draw me in.

I let her suck me then, and I did not pump, but let her draw in as much as she could. She seemed determined to take all of my cock into her mouth. She would draw it in, her lips nibbling me to pull me in deeper. I could feel my cock against her throat, but it was still not in all the way... I starting pulsing the remote every few seconds. I wanted her to be close to her edge, but had to be careful she did not go over, yet.

"Do you want to see how much of my cock you have in your mouth?" She nodded enthusiastically. I reached up and removed the scarf from her eyes. She opened them, looked across at my groin and realized she still had more cock to fit in.

Then she looked up into my eyes. Looking down I could only say, "Take a little more, just take it slow, you can do it, but take it slow." She slid my cock out slightly, then eased it in further, pushing her head down against my cock. I felt her throat, then she started rocking her head, my cock pushing against her throat, but no further.

She slid back, until my cock was barely against her lips. She looked down then slowly shook her head in defeat.

As she did, she seemed to suddenly notice the open curtain, and the windows in the building beyond. She looked up at me, her eyes questioning mine.

"You had said you had a fantasy of being in a downtown high-rise, surrounded by several others high rises, and you hoped the neighbors would watch, but you didn't want to know, as it was more arousing to wonder."

She looked up at me, and then slowly her mischievous smile reappeared. She bowed her head to my cock, pulled my head between her lips, then slowly pushed down, her tongue lavishing my cock as it slowly entered and found her throat again. Then slowly it relaxed, and I slid in deeper, feeling her marvelous throat wrap around my head, her lips almost reaching my groin. I touched the remote again, and felt her throat constrict around my head.

As I released the button, she withdrew her mouth, then pushed again, confident that she could take it all. My cock slid into her throat and she still pushed. I coaxed her with the remote and she finally felt my groin against her lips.

She opened her eyes and looked proudly up to me, even as I kept pulsing the remote.

"Very Good, Cat, You are really so talented, and even more, you are just so competitive, even with my cock. You have proved that you can take it all." Even with my cock in her mouth and down her throat, she smiled, feeling very satisfied with herself, then eased me out.

She withdrew her mouth, and then pumped my cock in her again. She continued to suck my cock, each time drawing it in, each time easier, pausing only to take an occasional breath.

I looked down at my sexy vixen, still her fingers were clasped behind her back, she seem to revel in her new talent, that she could take my whole cock in her throat, deep throating more sensually than I had ever experienced. Her full breasts bounced with each stroke, her slender neck swelled with each filling. I was no longer pressing the remote yet she seemed even more aroused than before, her hips swayed with each thrust she gave me.

I yearned to thrust, but held back, her full lips, wicked tongue and eager throat were more than enough compensation for me. With my cock fully buried in her lovely mouth, she slowly shook her head to the side, stealing a peek toward the window, surely wondering if anyone was watching.

I could take no more of her mouth, as my cock ached for her hot pussy. "Enough Cat."

She withdrew her mouth, but then continued to lick my head, as if still hungry. And she was still hungry, her body yearned for more. "I want to fuck you, do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes." She responded looking up from my cock into my eyes, I could see the fire in her eyes.

"What?"

"Yes, Master, I want you to fuck me."

"Louder. I want to hear you."

"Yes, Master, I want you to fuck me!" she shouted to me... desperately wanting more.

I lifted her, and spun her around until her legs were against the couch back.

"Bend over." She obediently bent over the sofa back, her fingers still clasped. Her body was against the sofa cushions and her delicious butt was open to me. I gently removed the vibrator and set it beside her.

Spreading her cheeks, I rubbed my cock against her lips, spreading them, my precum painting a lover's sheen on her already moist lips. Slowly I eased my cock in her pussy, it as already dripping with her own moisture. I paused with just an inch inside her, then withdrew it. I pushed again, and as before withdrew it after no more than an inch. I continued as this for another dozen strokes, then paused.

"Do you want more?"

She was ready, "Yes, Master, I want it all!" her voice rising with her need.

I pushed my cock deeper, feeling her lips around my engorged member. She moaned, I again pulled back and thrust again, her moan echoed through the room.

I continued to thrust, each deeper and with each thrust she moaned louder. I held her cheeks and suddenly swatted her cheeks, she jumped and cried out "Fuck me, Master, Fuck me hard!"

With each thrust, she pushed back, wanting more. My groan slapped her cheeks, and she continued to moan, her moans building in intensity. I could feel she was on the edge.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, Master I want to cum!' She shouted, "I want you to fill me with your cock, shoot your cum inside me. Master, make me cum!"

My thrust reached fever intensity, she bucked against me, her moaning completely out of control and I felt her pussy muscles tighten as her orgasm sent her over the edge. I felt my own semen shoot across my groin, my ass tightened as I plunged deeper and released myself into her clenching pussy.

I collapsed on her back and pulled her breasts, squeezing her nipples as orgasmic waves passed down my stomach, and into my groin, pumping to release all my seed into her.

We both lay like that for several minutes savoring the experience. Then I reached for her hands and slowly opened her fingers.

As we recovered, she again stole a peek at the view across the way, and could not miss that several of the apartments had their curtains open with lights dimly lit. I hoped we been an inspiration to others.

"Master, err, Greg?"

"Yes, you can call me Greg now."

"Greg, is the patio door open?"

"Yes, it is."

"Greg, do you think anyone heard?"

I smiled, "Hmm, I don't know."

~

The next week, my friend who owned the apartment called me. Cat was with me so I put it on speakerphone.

"Hi, Greg, I hope you enjoyed my apartment."

"Oh, it was wonderful and such a pleasure to be there."

"Err, yeah, I was wondering, did anything happen while you were here?"

"No, nothing that I can mention, why do you ask?"

"Well Greg, whenever I see my neighbors now in the hallway, they seem so much friendlier and smile to me more than ever before. And I swear the woman next door winked at me, which is surprising as before she seemed to ignore me."

"Well, I guess they just learned how much they enjoy having you as a neighbor." I could see Cat clenching her hand over her mouth, trying hard to stifle her laughter.

~

Cat and I still travel, and we always choose a hotel with just the right view.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Controlling Cat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds