• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Creamed at the Beach

Creamed at the Beach

This is a true story, typical of many of our exploits.

We are a fit couple who enjoy the outdoors, including nude beaches, with sexual play when the opportunity presents itself. She is 45, I am 51. We haven't posted our experiences previously, primarily due to limited time. However, documenting some of our exploits seemed like it might be fun, so here goes.

We like to visit one of the local nude beaches every few weeks. When we got up Saturday morning, the forecast was for mostly sunny skies and the satellite images showed the coast along the Peninsula totally clear - unusual for the summer months in Northern California. Clearly a good day to enjoy one of our favorite nude beaches (SG - south of Half Moon Bay). We packed up, headed out, and arrived at about 11:00. With a dozen cars in the parking lot, it looked like the day was going to be fun.

This beach is primarily frequented by gay men. A generally pleasant crowd, free of the groups of clothed gawkers that typically hang out at many of the nearby nude beaches. We usually see a few couples, the occasional single female, and a few single straight men. The beach is littered with tons of driftwood that has been used to construct many enclosures (the "condos") suitable for avoiding wind and prying eyes when some privacy is needed.

We like to claim a condo (flying a shirt from a stick to stake out our ownership) and park ourselves out front in the open when the weather permits. The day was beautiful - no need to hide in the condo. A group of men had already claimed our favorite spot and were working on setting up an impressive display of kites - must have been 15 by the time they were done. We had to settle for our second choice nearby. The walls were high enough to allow some wild fucking without being seen by the entire beach, but wouldn't prevent a close passerby from getting quite an eyeful. Our condo was also right next to a smaller one that two guys later occupied.

Many people tend to stay inside their condos, either because of modesty or because they too are doing a lot more than catching some rays. Some people like to walk the very long beach. We do this, but only when the weather permits a totally naked stroll. We especially like the guys who occasionally stroll by with a nice sized cock in a semi or totally hard state.

We both like to be tickled with a feather while lying naked in the sun. It's relaxing and turns us both on. It's not unusual for a long session of her being tickled with occasional moans of enjoyment to result in my cock getting rock hard. I don't generally bother to hide it unless it might attract unwanted attention. I'm just average, but lying on my side with a throbbing cock sticking straight out can be a bit obvious.

This day she returned the favor by having me lie on my back and tickling me for a while. It had the expected affect of sending my cock pointing to the sky. We both love it when she sends me into an obvious state of arousal out in the open. I'm sure a few people in the vicinity got an eyeful. I was enjoying it too much to notice for sure.

A while after we arrived, we were pleased to see G stroll by. He is handsome, probably mid-40's, dark tan, nice body, long wavy black hair, and a cock that's fun to watch soft or hard. We had a brief encounter with him at another nude beach further south (RWB) quite a while ago. He also stroked his impressive cock and shot for us here once in the past. We hadn't really talked to him much, but that was to change. We were hoping that he might return later to give us a little show.

My wife took a long nap, after which we had some lunch. As we were eating, G strolled by again. We said hello and he stopped for a very brief chat about the wonderful day we were enjoying. Then off he went down the beach, probably scoping out what couples or single ladies might be present.

We read for a while. I got another chance to tickle my wife and send my cock into various states of arousal. About this time G came back on his way north.

This time G stopped to talk for quite a while. He sat down facing us, making no attempt to hide his impressive cock. Even partially soft, it was probably 5 inches long and thick. We discussed some of the nude beaches we both frequent and various people we either know or have seen at the beach. The discussion quickly included guys who like to stroke their cocks, approach single women, and watch couples fucking on the beach. We became very comfortable with him as it became clear that, although he likes to watch, he also understands how to tailor his observing or interactions based on the desires of the other participants.

As our discussion proceeded, it was becoming obvious in a subtle way that we would all like to have him stroke his cock. By this time his cock had gotten rock hard and was pointing upward in our direction. We told him we would like to watch him stroke it and he proceeded to do just that while we sat out in the open. We were both enjoying the show, but figured we could have more fun in the condo with more privacy.

We suggested that we all move inside the condo and he agreed, so we picked up our blanket and walked back. A few people nearby saw us moving to the condo with our cocks sticking straight out and probably figured out what we were up to.

She and I lay on the blanket, while G sat near our feet and got started stroking. I fingered my wife's clit while she stroked me, bringing her to her first orgasm. G intently watched her pussy as it got more excited. I asked her if she wanted to get fucked and she quickly agreed, so I turned her on her side and easily slid my hard cock into her hot wet pussy. It didn't take long for her to have another orgasm. G was into some serious stroking as he enjoyed the view.

I didn't pay much attention to what was going on outside the condo, but my wife was not entirely quiet. The guys in the next condo must have been able to hear and could easily watch if they cared. Probably quite a show - us fucking like rabbits while G stroked his large cock.

I next asked my wife if she would like G to shoot his load on her tits. Everyone thought that was a great idea. She rolled on her back while I continued to fuck her and G moved next to her. She stroked his inner thighs and played with his balls. It didn't take long for G to shoot a nice long stream over her chest while she had another hot noisy orgasm. I came partially (with great effort and self-control), preferring to continue our fun later. We talked a bit longer before G headed off.

Later, my wife told me that her orgasm was particularly strong while G was shooting cum onto her. We certainly look forward to seeing him at the beach again. Maybe sometime we can meet up with him along with his girlfriend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Creamed at the Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 314 milliseconds