• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 19

My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 19

123

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 19 – Ryan exposes me some more

===========================

The Gym

-------------------

When we got there I was a little surprised at how old and run-down it looked.

As we talked to the man on reception I saw a couple of girls that looked about 19 or 20 walk in. The thing was, they didn't have a sports bag with them. They both picked-up towels and went into the ladies changing room.

Ryan got talking to the man (Darren), who told us that 6 months ago he'd been close to bankruptcy but with the help of his accountants (Pete and Lucy), he'd turned things around and was now working on a plan to refurbish and expand the place. As accountancy is my business I was curious as to what Darren's accountant had done to get such a great turn-round.

"Well," Darren said, "it was my idea really, but the credit has to go to my young female accountant; it was Lucy that made the idea work; and recruited some other girls to join her."

"Join her in what?" I asked.

"Working-out in the nude." Darren quickly replied with a smile on his face.

My eyes opened wide as I registered what Darren had said.

"I told you that you'd like it here." Ryan said.

"You want me to workout naked as well? Are you serious?" I exclaimed.

"Yes of course I am." Ryan replied, "You get free membership if you do. Isn't that right Darren?"

"It certainly is. We've got about 25 young ladies with free memberships at the moment. That was 2 of them you just saw walking in."

"Can we have a quick look round before we make up our minds please?" Ryan asked.

Just as Ryan said that the 2 girls that we'd seen a few minutes ago walked out of the changing room; both were completely naked.

"Liz;" Darren loudly said, "would you be a dear and show these 2 potential new members around please; I'm on my own at the moment and I don't want to leave the reception un-manned."

"Sure thing Darren, no problem." Liz said; "would you come this way please?"

As we followed Liz I looked at Ryan; he was looking at Liz's bare butt.

Liz gave us a tour of the place and its facilities. We saw 4 other naked girls there; one of them was 'spotting' a guy who was lying on a bench lifting weights; her bald, slightly spread pussy was inches from his face.

"You're going to like it here." Ryan said as we walked back to the reception.

"But I don't want to workout without any clothes on."

"Of course you do; you ride your bike naked at home and you complained about having to wear those shorts at the other gym."

"That's different."

"No it's not. By the time you've done 10 minutes in the workout room you'll wonder why you had any reservations."

"I don't know."

"Come on TT it'll be no different to those hotel gyms; and I'll be there with you."

"I hope it is different; I don't want to be in any more 'promotional' videos."

"So it's settled then; let's get signed-up and get you naked."

As usual, Ryan had got his way. Okay, the idea of working-out without any clothes on did appeal to me; but not with other people there.

I was a little nervous as we filled-in the forms and Ryan paid Darren. When we'd signed, Darren congratulated and thanked us. Then he told us that he was sure that we'd made the right decision. I hoped so.

Ryan passed me a towel and told me that we'd meet outside the workout room in a few minutes. As I took my clothes off I was still nervous and I wondered just what I was getting into.

I nervously walked out of the changing room, wanting to put my hands in front of my pussy and little tits but I knew that if I did I would attract attention to me, and that was the last thing that I wanted to do.

I got to the workout room to find that Ryan wasn't there. Then I realised that I should have taken my time; it's quicker for me to strip naked when I'm only wearing a skirt and top than it is for Ryan to get changed.

As I waited I looked into the room. There were 5 men and 2 girls in there; one of them was Liz, the girl who'd given us the guided tour. Both girls were naked and they looked quite happy. I guessed that they were born exhibitionists. I hoped that I never get like them.

The girl who wasn't Liz looked over to me and smiled; as she did so she waved for me to go in. I looked round to see if Ryan was on his way. He wasn't so I nervously opened the door and walked in.

The girl came over to me and introduced herself as Mia. She told me that she loved it there,

"Great fun and a workout as well; and what's more, I can just come here whenever I like; I never have to remember to bring any clothes to wear. They even supply decent shampoo in the showers. Oh, by the way, I like the chains."

"Oh shit, I forgot about those;" I said, "I'll just go and take them off."

"No, no, they look great and the guys will love them as well." Mia said; "they'll love that you look so young as well."

Just then Ryan appeared so I introduced Mia to him.

"I hope that you're not the jealous type Ryan," Mia said, "because the lovely Tanya here is going to be a big hit with the guys; but don't worry, there's a 'look but don't touch' policy here. The guys understand that if they cross the line they'll be out – for good."

I was pleased to hear that but I didn't get a chance to say so as Ryan said,

"Good, I'm pleased about that because my Tanya loves to tease the men and I love to watch her."

My eyes and mouth went wide open and I was about to say something but Mia got there first,

"Yeah, all the girls here love the effect that we have on the men and the showers afterwards usually take a long time – if you know what I mean."

"I can guess," Ryan said, "but Tanya will be wanting to get me alone after her workouts."

My eyes went wide open again; my boyfriend had just told a girl that we'd only met seconds earlier that I'd want to fuck him after each workout. He was right of course, but to tell a stranger that ........

Ryan continued,

"Right girls, I'll start my workout while you 2 get all girly and start flaunting your lovely naked bodies."

"Hey buster, that's not fair;" Mia said, "we girls get to have a workout as well."

"Yeah, sorry about that, but you must admit that you enjoy the male attention as much as Tanya does or you wouldn't be here."

I really could have thumped Ryan but as he was talking I looked over to see Liz on the leg spreader machine. I could swear that I could see right up her hole; and so could the little male audience that she had.

"Of course we do," Mia replied, "It's good to have some power over men and watch them drool, isn't that right Tanya?"

I smiled and thought that she was right, but why was it always me that's getting naked? Am I doing something wrong I wondered?

"Okay, you win;" Ryan said, "have fun TT and get yourself a good workout. Oh Mia, be careful what you call the running machines; Tanya has a sort of 'thing' about their proper name."

With that Ryan turned and walked over to the running machines.

"So Tanya;" Mia asked; "have you spent much time at a gym before? Do you need any help with any of the machines; and what's this about the running machines?"

Before I could answer Mia one of the nearby guys said,

"Hi, I'm Lewis; it would be my pleasure to show you how to work any of these machines."

I looked Lewis up and down. He has a quite toned body with muscles in all the right places.

"Err yes please," I replied.

"So," Lewis said, "is there any part of that gorgeous body that you'd like to concentrate on?"

I could feel Lewis' eyes scanning up and down my body; and it was having an effect on me; my pussy started tingling.

"I'm Tanya by the way, and no, there isn't any part that I want to concentrate on, just general fitness."

Lewis put his hand out and we shook hands.

"Okay then Tanya, sounds like a little of everything is in order. Shall we start at that end and have a few minutes on each type of machine; just a quick try to see which machines you like."

"Okay."

Lewis took me to one end of the room and to the end machine. He got me settled on it and adjusted it so that I could manage to operate it. As I did I could feel his eyes staring at me; or should I say my little tits and pussy. I must admit that it was a bit of a turn-on.

As we moved from machine to machine I managed to keep my legs closed and I don't think that anyone got to see my pussy. When we got to the leg spreader machine I told Lewis that I wanted to skip that one.

"Oh please Tanya;" Lewis said, "you've got to have a go on this one; all the other girls do and I want to see if you are the same as Liz."

As I said 'no' I looked over to Ryan. As he peddled he was looking at me and he nodded, telling me to have a go. I mouthed 'no' to him and he got that lost little, pleading boy look that I'm a sucker for.

I turned to Lewis and said,

"Okay then, but you've got to promise not to look. It's embarrassing enough being here without any clothes and I don't want you looking at my pussy."

Lewis put his right hand on his chest above his heart and said,

"I promise."

I didn't really believe him but I stepped in front of the machine and sat down.

"Lift your legs up." Lewis asked.

I did so, keeping them closed, as Lewis slid the sponge pads under my thighs.

"You're going to have to open your legs Tanya and put them in between each set of pads."

I knew what to do; I was just delaying the inevitable.

"Right Tanya, I'm going round the back and put some weights on. As the pressure increases use your muscles to keep the pads together."

I could hear the clunking as Lewis put the weights on and the pressure increased. My thigh muscles started to strain and the inevitable happened. My legs opened wide letting Ryan, and the other guys that were watching, see my spread pussy.

Lewis came round the front, looked down and said,

"Fuck girl; why'd you want to hide that; it's beautiful. It brings a whole new meaning to a clit ring."

I felt my face start to burn.

"How the hell did you get that on there?" Lewis continued.

I didn't answer; instead I pressed as hard as I could and managed to close my legs; but I knew that I couldn't hold it for long.

"Hey guys; come and look at this." Lewis said loudly.

Everyone except Ryan came and gathered round my feet.

"Please Lewis; please take some of the weights off."

My thigh muscles were shaking and starting to give way. Within 10 seconds my legs were spread wide again and 6 or 7 men and 3 girls were staring at my pussy. It had been a little wet ever since I'd taken my clothes off but all those people staring at it made it get wetter; a lot wetter.

"Hey Ben," one of the guys said, "get off that damn treadmill and come and look at this."

That was it; I started cumming. I could feel the spasms as my pussy muscles tried to suck something in. What's more, my clit ring chose that second to start vibrating.

"Bloody hell!" I heard one of the guys say, "even her clit's wobbling."

I was sooo embarrassed but I could do nothing about it.

As I started to come down from my high I realised that just about everyone was clapping their hands. My face got even redder as I started to squeeze my legs together.

Lewis must have taken pity on me because he took some of the weights off and it was suddenly a lot easier for me to close my legs.

"There you go Tanya," Lewis said, "open and close your legs 4 more times and you're done."

I was surprised how much easier Lewis had made it and I quickly did the 4 reps. I lifted first one leg off then the other and stood up. My legs were a bit wobbly for a few seconds as I heard Lewis say that the gym was getting another machine that was for exercising the thigh muscles and that it was due to be delivered in a couple of days.

"Okay Tanya;" Lewis continued; "you can lie down on the job for the last 2 exercises for today. They'll both tone your abs."

Lewis took me over to the sponge floor mats and told me to lie on my back. He got this funny looking double 'U' tubular frame thing and slid a headrest on it under my head.

"Hold the frame that's above your waist and sit up; then lay back and sit up again. Do that 30 times today. Oh, you'll find it easier if you open your legs a bit."

I did, and I did. Lewis was right; it was easier with my legs open a bit.

As I slowly did the reps I realised that I was no longer embarrassed by Lewis looking at my pussy. I was thinking about that and looking at Liz 'spotting' a guy; her legs slightly spread and her pussy inches from his face, when I realised that Lewis was saying something.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said that you're the fifth girl to have an orgasm on that machine – that I know of. I guess that exposing yourself like that is a real turn-on."

Weirdly, I wasn't embarrassed by Lewis saying that. I wondered if I was turning into some sort of exhibitionist. That thought scared me and I closed my knees.

"No, it wasn't that; well yes it was, but; oh never mind." I managed to say as I got close to the 30.

I lay there and relaxed, letting my feet slide so that my legs were flat on the mat. I should have been embarrassed but I wasn't; for some weird reason I was actually enjoying being looked at.

"Okay Tanya, just one more exercise for today; we don't want you to do too much today. Roll over and get up on your knees."

As I did so I remembered Ryan taking me doggy style the night before and had a horrible vision of Lewis doing the same, right there and then. I giggled a bit and looked up. Lewis had squat down in front of me and was holding a small wheel with a bar through it.

"Use this crunch roller to roll back and forwards 30 times. It's good for your stomach muscles."

I did as told. About half way through I realised that my butt was sticking up and giving the guys behind me a great view of my pussy. For a split second I was embarrassed then I felt a wet rush and a tingling. What the fuck was happening to me?

When I'd finished the 30 I got to my feet and thanked Lewis. I told him that I'd had enough for the day and that I needed to relax.

"Try the sauna." Lewis said.

I looked round for Ryan and found him on a rowing machine.

"Can we go to the sauna now please?" I asked.

"Sure thing babe; I'll just go and change."

I waited in the corridor outside the men's changing room until Ryan re-appeared. When he did he was wearing only a towel. We went to the sauna and sat there on our own for a few minutes as we both relaxed. As I started to feel more 'human', I turned to Ryan, lifted one foot onto the bench and said,

"Ryan, I need you, please fuck me."

"I can't; remember the rules. The last thing that I want, you want, if for us to get thrown out. We'll just have to wait until we get home, or into the car."

"I don't know if I want to come back here again. It's so embarrassing."

"Hey; I've just paid a fortune for a year's membership. We're going to come back at least once a week from now on. Anyway; you know that you enjoy getting naked in front of strangers."

"No I don't."

Ryan reached over and slipped a finger easily into my pussy. He pulled it out and held it in front of my face.

"Yes you do TT. Anyway, did you see that Liz's pussy?"

"Hell yes, I wonder if it's like that all the time?" I asked.

"Maybe it's only like that when she's turned-on; and she must have been turned-on because she was all wet as well."

"Trust you to notice that."

We stayed there for a few more minutes before going and getting showered and dressed. I found out what Mia meant about the showers taking a long time. One of the other girls was in the shower and she was frigging away when I got there. She didn't stop when she saw me. On the way home I confessed to Ryan that I'd made myself cum in the shower as well. Ryan grinned and said,

"I wondered what took you so long."

"You don't mind do you?"

"Hell no; I just wish that I could have been there to watch."

"I'll give you a repeat performance when we get home lover."

When we got to the leg spreader machine I asked Ryan if I could use the new thigh muscle toner machine instead. Ryan looked at it for a few seconds then told me that he'd figured it out. It has a bench for the user to lie on and 2 uprights either side about where your hips go, about a meter from the side of the bench. What you do is raise your feet up high then attach ankle cuffs that have 2 ropes attached. The ropes attached to each ankle go one through each upright and then to some weights. Ryan worked out that by adding more weights he could make it more difficult for me to both open and close my legs. I didn't understand the mechanics of that but it worked.

Once Ryan had set it up I asked him to stand in front of me so that he was blocking the view of my pussy. Somehow, when my legs were closed, or open, the pressure of the weight was off so I could rest my muscles.

Ryan didn't put many weights on at first and I found it quite easy. I even had a little vision of Ryan getting down on his knees and fucking me while I had my legs wide open.

Then Ryan put more weights on and it got harder. It got to the stage where I was sweating as I forced my legs open and closed. As I tried to start to close my legs I found that I couldn't move them. I thought that I was stuck so I told Ryan. He just told me to try harder.

Eventually I managed to convince him that I was stuck. At first he joked saying that he'd have to leave me there like that with my wet pussy wide open for all the world to see. Then he said that he'd have to go and get some help and he disappeared. By that time, some of the people there had heard us and had gathered round me to see what was going on.

One guy asked me what was wrong, and when I told him he had a look at the machine but he quickly admitted that he didn't know what was wrong.

One of the girls smiled at me and asked me if I was pretending to be stuck just to get the guys to look at me.

I should have been annoyed but I smiled back and asked her if that was what she would have done.

From somewhere in the little audience I heard someone say 'treadmill'.

"Shit" I thought as I started to cum. As I started to come down I heard clapping and 2 men talking to each other,

"How many is that that you've seen now Ben?"

"Eight and counting; I love these leg spreaders."

Then I heard THAT word again.

Up I went; my pussy was gushing and the convulsions nearly threw me off the bench. It was a good job that my ankles were firmly held.

Then I heard 'treadmill' again.

"Nooooo!" I shouted; but the orgasm wasn't going to stop.

Four times I orgasmed before all I could hear was clapping. Then Darren was stood between my legs unfastening the ankle cuffs. As he was doing so he said,

"There's often a queue for these spreader machines as all you girls seem to like to have a go; and there's usually a few of the guys standing around waiting to see if she needs any help. What is it with you young girls?"

When Darren had freed both my ankles he lowered them saying,

"There, that's all you have to do to release the victim. Why is it that we humans always look for a technical solution before we look at the simple ones? I'll get the man out to it again tomorrow. Another girl got stuck like that the other day. The guy that had attached the ankle cuffs had told her that she'd have to get someone else to release her when she'd had enough because he had to leave. She told me that she had to lie there with her legs spread wide for about 30 minutes before someone figured out how to release her. Funny thing was that she hadn't asked for any help for another 30 minutes before that."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds