• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • An Arcade Story

An Arcade Story

Several times I have been to an arcade and when a guy would stick his cock through the glory hole, I would stroke him, Sometimes even put my lips on his cock for a few seconds, then lose my nerve and either finish stroking him off by hand or just let him go. Finally, after many years, I was in one of my favorite places, although it had open booths, no one seemed to mind that someone might be watching as they stroked their cocks.

As I sat on a chair watching a video and rubbing my crotch, through a small hole in the wall about the size of a half dollar, I could see the guy in the next booth stroking his cock. It looked so good that I put a finger through the hole. He saw my finger and rubbed his cock against it. I stroked him as best I could with two fingers. A short time later, he reached around the partition and tapped my shoulder. As I slid the chair back he stepped close to me with his beautiful erection in hand. I reached out and began stroking him. Soon he asked if I didn't want to taste it. Without answering, I leaned toward him and licked his cock head. There was some precum on it and the taste made me want to taste more. I was sitting where everyone in the place could see me and I was very uncomfortable. I told him I couldn't do it here. He suggested we could go to his car. That didn't seem like a good idea either so I declined. He left soon and then I did too.

I thought about that chance for several weeks, wishing I had taken him up on his offer. The next time I went there it was with the determination that if I got another opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate. There was no opportunity that time but the next time while I was in a corner booth with a good view of everyone's back, I noticed a man in a booth on the other side of the room stroking and now and then looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was watching him. As he would turn to look, I would get a side view of his hard cock. I was getting hornier and hornier thinking how nice it might be to wrap my lips around it. Finally, the next couple times he looked around, I looked right at him as I licked my lips. I did that a couple times before he motioned for me to come across the room.

Thinking this might be the opportunity I needed/wanted, I tucked myself in and crossed the room. There were only a couple other guys in the room and I had seen them there before so I didn't think there would be a problem. I walked up to him and he asked if I liked what I saw. I wrapped my hand around his cock and began stroking him as I told him that it was beautiful. I had only stroked him for a minute when he told me that if I wanted his load, I had better get in position or he was going to shoot it on the floor with all the rest. I had to decide fast or lose out again, I knew he was getting close, so I went to my knees and stroked him one more time before I took the head of his cock in my mouth. He was groaning with the pleasure of it and soon told me that he was about to explode. He asked if I wanted it in my mouth. I didn't answer, I just kept sucking. He exploded in my mouth and I didn't think he cum was ever going to stop coming. I had to swallow some or it would have run out the corners of my mouth.

When he was done, he thanked me and asked if I had liked it. As I stood back up I told him that he was the first that had ever cum in my mouth, that I wasn't sure how I felt about it. He told me to think about it and if I wanted a repeat, that he would be there again next payday. I returned the next Friday at about the same time but he didn't show. The next week I was there again and he was waiting in the book store. He came to me and asked if I was there for desert again. I told him that I was sure I'd like that. We went into the arcade area and each took a booth. As we watched our videos, it started out about like the last time, except there were more guys there. Maybe six in all. As he watched his video and began stroking his cock, I looked around and really wasn't sure if I wanted to suck him in front of that many men. I finally gave in and crossed the room to him. I stroked his cock much like the time before. When I told him I thought there were too many people there, he told me not to worry, that he knew a couple of them and the rest of them were regulars.

I went to my knees and began licking his cock, soon I was sucking him like before. He was ready to explode in about two minutes and without asking if I wanted it in my mouth, filled my mouth with another sweet load just like before. His cum tasted so good I was wishing I could taste it every day. When I was done licking him clean and about to stand up, another guy stepped forward and asked if I would like a little more. I looked up at John. He told me to go for it it I liked, that Jim was a friend of his and would also love to get his load off. I looked up at Jim as he stroked his half hard cock and told me that If I didn't like it, I could stop at any time.

I looked around the room and there were a couple other guys watching the goings on. I had seen both of them before so was more comfortable. I reached up and grasped Jim's cock and began stroking it. He wasn't rock hard yet. After a minute or so, I parted my lips and licked his cock head. As I circled the head with my tongue, it tasted like pre cum. I took some of him in my mouth, I could feel him getting harder and he was already moaning with the pleasure I was giving him. Soon he was thrusting, fucking my mouth. I thought It was very exciting, sucking off two guys in a row while there were others watching.

A couple times Jim placed his palm on my forehead and asked me to stop, that he didn't want to cum yet. I would pause but I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. After a couple pauses he started thrusting harder and faster. Within seconds, his cum erupted into my mouth, flooding it with his sweetness. He moaned loudly as he gave me each spurt. His cum tasted as good as John's and there was more. When he was finished and I was licking him clean, he thanked me several times as he told me that I could suck his cock any day. I was happy that he enjoyed it because I had also.

Before I could get to my feet, another guy stepped up and asked if I would also like a taste of his. He said that watching us had made him so hard he was about to explode. I told him that I had to get off my knees. He slid a chair toward me and as I sat on it he asked again. I thought, what the hell, I might never get another opportunity like this. I had already swallowed two delicious loads of cum, why not another one. As he opened his trousers and lowered them a little, I noticed that he was wearing what looked like panties, silky smooth and no opening in the front. He pulled them down in front to expose a somewhat short but quite thick cock. I leaned forward and licked it like I had done the others. As I wrapped my lips around his swollen cock, John told me to enjoy Pete's cum, that it was always sweet and plentiful. I wondered how he knew but dismissed it as I continued sucking Pete.

Within a couple minutes Pete was delivering his sweet and copious sperm into my waiting mouth. Like John had said, there was a lot of it and it was very sweet. I held much of it in my mouth to savor the flavor. After he had softened and withdrew his cock, he asked if I would be interested in sucking him on a regular basis. After swallowing the last of his sperm, I told him I would think about it and let him know next Friday.

Long story short, I met John and Jim on a regular basis and sucked them off in front of others for over a year. I took Pete up on his offer of a regular thing and I have been visiting him at his home once or twice a week for 3 years now. I sometimes feel like I have won the Lotto.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • An Arcade Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds