• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Making of a Slut

Making of a Slut

My husband and I are in an open relationship. He allows me to explore some of my darker sides, i.e., BDSM. My husband is wonderful and in the Spring of '13 I met my Sir. Our relationship is ever evolving. The following event happened last summer.

I have read many stories on this site. This is my first attempt at writing. If I get positive feedback, I would like to share more of my adventures. Lastly, I am an African American woman, 5'2 146 lbs, 38 DDs with what our culture calls, thickness, on my bottom half. Dark completion, natural medium length styled hair and average looks.

Sir comes home from work and immediately goes into the bedroom, closing the door. i can faintly hear him making a phone call, although i can't make out what He's saying. Upon coming back into the room, He throws one of my tight short dresses at me, along with a blindfold. "Put these on, no panties or bra. And heels! We're going on a field trip."

i clumsily walk down my stairs, walking blindly and gingerly. W/we get in the car and i sigh, wondering if i have upset Him, or rather He's just in one of His moods. After what feels like a small eternity, the car comes to a stop. He turns off the engine, walks around the nose of the car, and opens my door, helping me get out. i stumble in my strappy stilettos as he briskly leads me to our destination. i hear him knock, and the door is promptly answered. He talks in hushed tones with the occupant of the room before He pushes me inside.

Sir removes my blindfold, i'm surprised to see a very handsome man with waist length dreadlocks sitting at the small desk. i recognized him from a swinger party we had attended a few weeks ago. The man didn't try to hide the fact that he is undressing me with his eyes as he leers at me. Sir sits down across from Dreads on the other side of the desk. "Dance like the nasty little bitch that you are," Sir's words break the silence.

i begin to dance, slow grinding and twerking, knowing there will be repercussions if i disappoints Sir. i drop into a split, grinding into the floor, imitating how i ride cock. i tease both of them with little glimpses of my round breasts and plump ass ever so often.

"Hurry up and take off that dress, slut. Show us your pussy! I want you to spread your lips and let us take a good look." Sir relentlessly demands. i do as he asks, feeling self conscious and embarrassed, but being turned on by being the center of attention and His goddamn gravitas. Lying prone with legs open wide, i spread my lips. i lick my fingers and insert them into my cunt, rubbing my clit with my other hand. i turn over and get onto all fours. i bounce my ass cheeks in a provocative manner, letting T/them see my fat cunt from the back.

"Good girl. I knew you wouldn't embarrass me in front of company. Now come over here and find a way to entertain my friend", He says with such ease and confidence. i stand up and walk towards the sexy dread head with trepidation. i'm not sure what to do. Sir had never placed me in this position before. i stand directly in front of the man, frozen in place and unsure of myself. Suddenly a hard slap across the face knocks me to the ground. i look up at Sir, unable to stop the tears, feeling betrayed. "BITCH! Entertain my friend!"

i am stunned. i wipe my face and try to regain my composure. "Yes, Sir."

The other man had grown tired of waiting. He stands up, unbuckles his belt and unzips his jeans. His pants drop to the floor, and he quickly kicks them off along with his boxers. i look up and realize he is very impressively hung, at least 8 inches semi hard, shit, my pussy is in for a long night. i look away in shock. Despite my fear, i feel my pussy tingling with anticipation. When i look up again, he is completely naked. He takes his time walking over to me, and it felt like the longest pause of my life. i have plenty of time to admire his heavily muscled body. When he is standing in front of me, he turns around and asks Sir, "So I can do whatever I want with this bitch, right?"

My Sir smirks, "Just don't leave any marks on her pretty face."

The man picks me up and roughly throws me onto the bed. My heart is pounding something fierce at this point. But strangely, my pussy is the wettest it has ever been. With no more talking, the man climbs on top of me, parting my legs with his thigh. i tried to resist, whimpering "no" as my trembling legs helplessly tried to close, feeling scared, but he leans down and whispers, "Stop fighting, slut. This pussy is mine until I'm done with it. Shut the fuck up and take this dick!"

i quickly stopped fighting, resigned to my fate. i stare at the ceiling, feeling him shove his massive cock into my tight pussy. i give an involuntary gasp as he painfully hits my cervix. With no regard to my pain level, he pumps in and out of my pussy for at least 20 minutes, flipping me over and hitting it from the back too. i am in shock, but still hear the loud pounding on the door just as the man is about to finish. He pulls out of me, pushes me on my back, and nuts all over my face. I use the sheet to wipe the hot thick cum from my face. i can feel my cunt gapping, and am ambivalent, partly unsure whether Sir wants me enjoying the sensation. i close my eyes and sigh in relief that it is over. Suddenly, another man climbs on top.

The second stranger, an attractive ginger, quickly inserts his more manageable cock into my hungry hole. A sigh of lust and relief escapes me involuntarily. My hands grasp his ass, pulling him into me. There must have been another knock on the door, but i was too caught up in the good fucking i was currently receiving. He had picked me up and pushed me against the wall. i could feel the cool plaster against my back in contrast to the hot sweaty man pumping away inside of me.

He drops me back on the bed like a bag of trash. It is then that i notice two more men have entered the room. i am on my back with three men standing over me. A new man, a sweaty fat man, plops on top of me. i pleadingly look at Sir. He gazes back with a hardened glare. i am going to take this, He wants to see this and i cannot even think of my safe word. But my mind raced, contemplating possible exit strategies, and blocking the ugliness of the man on top of me. Fuck, i am trapped! It was then that pure terror struck into my mind.

The man that had just been fucking me against the wall, stood next to my left hand. i know what he wants. i grab his dick and start stroking as I feel the fat man's belly on top of me, his little dick sliding inside of me with his nasty ass sweat sticking to me. A tear slides down my cheek as my sobs of protest are disregarded. my newest dick stands off to the side, stroking his cock and watching my humiliation unfold. Soon he is ready to join in. He pries my mouth open and forces his cock in.

After a few minutes of this excruciating humiliation, the fat man pulls out and squirts his meager cum onto my stomach. He pulls up his pants and walks out the door without a second glance. i am just a cum receptacle to him. The two remaining men looked at each other, "Let's open this slut all the way up," the tall dark skinned man moans as he begins to fuck my face harder, "Get it real wet, bitch. This dick is going in your ass." i begin to cry again, getting his dick as lubed as i could.

Satisfied, both men step back and maneuver me into position for a double penetration. The ginger lays on the bed. i am pushed on top and slide onto his dick. The brotha roughly pushes me flat onto the ginger's chest. i felt the head of his dick prod my tightest hole. He pushes against the entrance, but my sphincter clenches against the intrusion. He grabs my hair, painfully jerking my head back. "Relax."

"Wrong hole", I whimper, about to pray that he changes his mind and spares my backdoor. i look to Sir for comfort, but He has a look of disgust mixed with pleasure. i can disappoint him, or i can complete my task.

i try to relax as he once again attempts to push inside. Little by little he pushes all of his cock deep, I feel the fullest I have ever felt in my life. Oh my goodness, i forgot what a cock in the ass after years of emptiness feels like and this bastard is practically breaking me dry. There is a cock in my pussy and my ass. I feel so ashamed. But somehow, the combination of nerve stimulation and fullness begins to make it feel good. "Please, fuck my ass," I pout, the men take turns thrusting my exhausted body. "Please fuck me up my ass," I repeat lustily. My eyes roll back, my precious ass is now being fucked like a pussy!

"You like it up your ass don't you," Sir inquires, leaning over me. i see that he is naked below the waist. His dick is hard and headed towards my face. He begins to pound my mouth. i am being pumped in all of my holes. i hear the primal grunting, followed by a warm sensation filling then leaking from my ass. Grabbing my face, Sir begins to fuck my throat. i soon feel his cum spurting into my stomach. Not to be outdone, the ginger flips me onto my stomach, fucking me in earnest. Shortly thereafter he also leaves a gooey deposit. i am nothing but a cum dumpster.

The room is spinning. i'm incredibly sore, and i don't even recall everything that has happened to get me to this point. "Go get cleaned up," Sir says shaking His head and picking up my clothes to take with Him. Ten minutes later I sprinted to the car, hoping to avoid anyone seeing me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Making of a Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 377 milliseconds