• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Winter Gang Bang

A Winter Gang Bang

It was end of January,

Ten guys were visiting the mountain resort. They had rented a big chalet.

I had been recommended by some friends in common, as I knew the region and would spend holidays there at the same time. I also happened to be a cool, fun, open minded girl.

I had arranged to meet up with them on the slopes the first afternoon. Ski outfits have the great advantage of keeping the mystery on a bit longer... I instantly spotted the group of ten hunky young men waiting for me.

As soon as I arrived I could see on their faces and their smiles what they had heard about me was confirmed, I was a hot sexy girl.

After a long day of skiing we went for a few beers, as the guys were starting to get drunk I could see their eyes starting to shimmer, they were starting to stare at me with lust.

I could feel their skin shiver as I was passing close to them.

Being the teaser that I am, I took full advantage of the situation, and made sure I aroused them as much as possible.

One of them stood out from the start, he was tall with piercing blue eyes and giant hands, his look on me made my underwear wet...

As I called it a night and kiss them goodbye, they invited me over the next night to watch a basketball game on tv.

The next night, I made sure to dress appropriately to enter a place full of horny men. I put on a very transparent black legging, under which you could imagine my underwear on the curve of m ass, toped by a small little tshirt, that was giving a generous peak into my large breasts, that i covered with my cascading blond hair. I covered it all up with a big fur coat.

As soon as I entered I could feel the tension rising, the boys were nervous but excited.

I sat next to my initial crush. We were all seating closely together, the fire in the chimney was heating us up.

Everybody was pretending to watch the game but the wine was flowing and the conversation surely going straight to sexual topics, the jokes were becoming more raunchy...

I felt his hand on my leg, first my knee and gently stroking its way up, fast enough it was between my legs. I was soaked already.

I could hear his breath thicken and I could see a huge boner pressing through his pants!

I was getting so turned on, I could feel eyes looking at us but mine were staring at the screen.

Suddenly, as he started to rub my pussy area more obviously, I couldn't hold it anymore, in a bold move I sat on his lap, my back to him, rubbing my ass against his boner, allowing him to play fully with both hands between my legs.

I heard moaning around, as I raised my eyes, I saw all the other guys had started touching themselves. They were are all seating there, jerking off.

I look at them provocatively and said, "now we're talking..."

One of the tallest one comes near me, grabs me, turns me around and kneels me on the floor, practically shoving my face in my crush's crotch. I happily oblige and I start sucking his dick, deep and fast, while the tall one slap my ass and I feel hands fuddling my pussy, my boobs and my ass crack.

My crush is about to explode, his body is shaking already he comes on my face, covering me in his sperm.

I want more, I feel someone sliding their dick in my wet pussy, I move around and moan, we fuck harder and harder as another man presents his dick in front of my mouth, I grab two others and start to give them a hand job.

The one who is fucking me climaxes, and straight away another one takes his place; I'm so horny at this point I'm begging for more.

Getting more and more turned on as they call me their whore and take turn at fucking me. I'm soaked and covered in cum everywhere but there are still a few to go.

I go climb on top of one and start fucking him, I exposed my bare ass to the rest of them, they are still groaning and blowing air like bulls behind. My crush arrives, his dick is huge, he puts it in my ass as I'm riding the other guy.

My body is shaking and I can't stop moving up and down listening to my request for more. We start fucking fast, hard, screaming the three at the same time, grunting.

I come or explode as soon as I feel them hosing it inside of me. As we fall down, breathless, I look up and say loud: "Come on, boys that was just the first quarter..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Winter Gang Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds