• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends

Best Friends

The doorbell, Darryl had planned to be a crowd pleaser for the now cancelled Halloween party rang, sending three ghoulish bellows through his apartment before opening his door.

"Happy Halloween, D." Kimberly said, standing in a tight fitting cat woman costume that pushed her breasts up, creating the impression that they were larger than they actually were that she had purposely worn to entice her friend.

"Kim, honestly, I don't think it will be," said Darryl, he looked away and pulled his black cotton robe covered with various red blotches tighter feeling exposed more than he actually was.

"Yeah, like where's you costume? And what happened to the HUGE party that was gonna be a night to remember." She said sarcastically without realizing how withdrawn Darryl appeared.

Darryl clung to his door and said, "Miche left me. Just like that! No explanation. No note. Nothing!" He continued, "We had problems, but shit, that's common to every relationship and no damn reason to just walk out on me like that. I was upset with the whole mess so called off the party. I thought I had 'texted' everyone but I must have missed you. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Hey, if you need a shoulder to cry on, you know I'm here for you always." She replied showing a real effort to display concern fully aware that she had in fact recieved and deleted that text message because she had other plans for tonight.

"I hate feeling like this. It's like something's missing. It had been like that way before Miche left. I think she must have realized it before I did." He said as he let her in and closed the door.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." She said following him into the kitchen.

"We just stopped doing things together. Talking. Having fun. And the sex pretty much dried up. Always busy with something and never had any time for me."

"Wow, D, we've been friends for what... eight years now. And I've seen who you are. You're a sweetheart and I think that at the end of all of this you'll eventually find the right woman." Kim wasn't just comforting her friend. She was simply testing the newly available space when she removed the mask of her costume and zipped down the front revealing the soft flesh of her body, giving Darryl a peak. Darryl's admission that he hadn't sex in some time was an open door invitation that moistened her Japanese pussy, imagining how he'd wreck her body.

"Let's not talk about that shit for now. I've been watching the horror movie marathon on cable. I wanna enjoy what little remains of the holiday: a few B-rated slasher flicks, pizza and beer. I'll deal with that tomorrow or at least try to."

He tried to but couldn't resist looking at her slender, petite physique and wondered if she had worn anything underneath that suit. She saw him looking and his dark brown eyes met her slanted green eyes for only a second. Then he awkwardly pointed to the unraveled blanket laying on the sofa in front of the wide-screen tele. She was looking superb in that costume, but he refrained uncertain of both of their feelings.

"Well, I didn't have any other plans. Mind if I join you?" said Kim after observing how his eyes seem to peel her suit away and rove in every part of naked body.

"At least with you my Halloween wouldn't be a complete loss. Like old times, eh." said Darryl pretending to ignore the mild hard-on that was building in his sweats.

"Yay! First thing I need to do is change, since there's no reason for this anymore." Kim said, indicating the costume.

"You remember where my dresser is right. It hasn't changed since you were last here."

As she walked to his bedroom, Darryl peaked from behind the counter, watching her ass bounce down his hallway. He was horny as any man deprived of sex could be. And the possibility of fucking Kim's sweet pussy was beginning to sound like a real possibility.

In his room, she unzipped her skintight costume and removed one of his shirts. The smell and feel of the fabric stimulated her thoughts. She stripped and began masturbating in his bed, imagining Darryl ramming his black dick in her. She didn't care if he accidentally came in or, at most, thought she didn't. Her fantasy was broken, when her eyes accidentally fell on a photograph of Darryl and Michelle. It was as if the photo had sucked the hunger for Darryl's love out of her. She began wondering what did his now ex girlfriend have that was so special. Michelle, in her opinion, was a 'run of the mill' white girl with almost no ass. Although her B cup sized breasts were no match for Michelle's large breasts. She assumed that may have been one of the reasons Darryl was attracted to Michelle. Whatever the reason she wasn't in the picture anymore and tonight this Japanese pussy was going to sitting on Darryl's face. Her skin was flushed in goose-bumps, nipples firmed up and pussy throbbed, as she fantasized about fucking. It had been a while for her as well. The more her thoughts ran away the more lucid she became. She was wet and instinctively began massaging her pussy. She had to force herself to stop prematurely and returned from his bedroom, wearing a small flannel shirt and a pair of his boxers that had 'take me off' written all over it.

As she walked to Darryl, who was already on the sofa grabbing a slice of pizza out its box, he noticed that she had on a pair of his underwear but said nothing. It affirmed that she did indeed have nothing on.

"We've got pizza and beer." He said to her.

She nervously sat away from Darryl on the sofa and remained quiet. All the while plotting how to approach fucking him. She did accept his offer of beer and relaxed into the comfy chair.

"My girlfriend left me. I wasn't diagnosed with AIDS. You can come closer, you know." Darryl said jokingly.

He was, for the lack of a better word, hungry for pussy now but he still wasn't sure what Kim's game was. Fortunately, Kim did as obliged and joined him underneath the covers.

"I miss this. We used to be like best buds, hanging out doing stuff together." said Darryl.

"Yeah, we used to." The memories of their teenage years came back to her and Kim said, "the black rocker and his nerdy Japanese sidekick (she was actually Japanese and German but had far more Japanese features, the color of her eyes not being one of them). You're the one that's always busy chasing after some girl." She was in her comfort zone again.

"Nerdy. You were never nerdy Kim. I always kinda thou- never mind."

"Never-mind. Uh-uh mister, you don't get off that easily. Say what it is you were gonna say."

"It's nothing."

"We can do this all night. I don't have to work tomorrow and neither do you." She said pointing a finger into his chest, dropping a little sexual innuendo in there.

"C'mon let's just watch the movie. It's about to start, " he replied. He missed her lead on.

Kim grabbed the remote and shut off the tele then said, "Not until you tell me what it is you were going to say."

Darryl tried to get it from her, but before he could she learned flatly onto the sofa, so her arms could extend as far as they would go.

"You know I can reach that easily, right. I'm at least a foot taller than your short ass." Darryl said.

"I bet you can't." Kim replied.

"Well in that case." he replied. Distracted by this sexy woman and pushed himself against her body. He was directly on top of Kim, with her legs spread apart. His semi hard dick rested against her moist pussy. The remote was in both of their hands.

"So don't you want to know what your bet is?" Kim said. Her green eyes stared back at his lips and briefly to his eyes.

Despite how bad she said it, Darryl got the gist. "Does it begin with this." He said and then held her hands down. He angled her small head so he could plant a kiss on her. Their mouths tangled in joy with no sign of stopping soon. And then it suddenly did.

"Oh, so you're not with Danny-boy anymore?" Darryl asked.

"Oh my god! Why do you always call him that?" She smiled and rolled her eyes, "It makes him sound like he's two. The short story is he just wasn't my type, kinda like how Michelle wasn't your type. Now shut up and kiss me!"

As their tongues tussled within each other's mouths, her hand descended to his sweats and began caressing his dick. She felt an unexplainable joy that she had gotten over her limitations, which allowed her to enjoy every moment as it happened. He stood up with his hand palming her ass and her legs wrapped around his waist so he could sit up. She sucked his neck and jerked his dick until it was firm in her hands. She moved with grace as she went onto her knees and started sucking his dick.

Darryl's leaned backwards on the sofa as the sensation of Kim's wet mouth sent waves of pleasure throughout his body. Not being as experienced in oral sex, she choked herself several times as she tried to swallow his 9 inches. Darryl, on the other hand, was enjoying the sound of her gagging. She moved his dick in and out of her mouth until she felt warm globs of cum being spurted into her mouth. She swallowed it all without hesitation and continued to suck the head of his dick. When she finished, she wiped her mouth and raised her head to see the big smile on his face.

" I want you here." He said, motioning that she should put her thighs on his.

She now sat on his legs while both of her small hands jerked his dick. He started to unbutton her shirt, kissing and sucking her neck. She held onto his head and moaned. When she was completely exposed to him, he took one of tan, tear shaped breast into his mouth and gently squeezed and massaged the other. She was nearing orgasmic levels as never before and her pussy was becoming wetter with every suck and nibble. It became so overwhelming that she had to stop him.

She raised onto her knees and said, "Take them off," while looking down at him with glassy eyes, indicating the already wet boxers she had on.

He moved forward so he was centimeters away from her, drawing in the mixture of pussy and fruit-scented perfume, pulling the boxers down using his teeth until he saw her bare shaved pussy. He swiveled his tongue on her clit and up into her. The serpentine action of his tongue forced her to hold onto his shoulders for support.

Observant as always, he picked her up in his arms and carried her into his bedroom and threw her on his bed. Immediately, she started fingering herself and sucking her fingers.

Kim looked over at him and said, exhaustively, "Eat me."

Showing no apprehension to this command, he pushed her fingers away with his tongue. He first sucked her clit then licked her slit, sucking the juices out of her pussy. Her body moved rhythmically to the motions of his tongue. Her breathing sped up and her moans intensified. He knew she was coming and spread her pussy's lips to face fuck her with his tongue. She held his head against her and gyrated her hips until she finished. Her body seemed to freeze then suddenly relax within a matter of seconds.

"I want your dick in me." She said breathlessly.

Her free hand reached between her legs to slowly massage Darryl's dick as he positioned himself. She rubbed the tip of his dick in her wetness sending electric signals of pleasure through their bodies. Hardened, he pushed her hands above her head and spread her legs further apart.

"Ummmm!" She replied between her partially bit lips as her pussy accommodated his dick for the first time in their eight year friendship.

He couldn't help but think here was his best friend swallowing his cum and taking his dick. This was the woman he'd always wanted but had been to blind by others to realize it.

He burrowed deeper and faster in her until she repeated, in a progressively higher pitch,

"I'm cumming!"

After a few moments of these, her back arched and her legs tightened around him as she came again. He pulled her face to his and feed his tongue into her mouth. Then his hands clamped down on her naked ass.

"Ooh!" Kim said as he guided her small, firm butt from the top to bottom of his dick.

The sensation of the person, she'd desired for so long, drawing her essence in was incomparable. He slowly entered her again all the while sucking on her breasts. She was overwhelmed and dragged her nails across his back.

"Fuck me!" She said in a breathless voice.

Darryl held onto her hips so she wouldn't move as he pounded her body into his bed. Then slowed his hips in a back and forth motion, pumping cum into her. As he did he pulled her face to his and stuffed his tongue into her mouth, which she graciously accepted. After which he flipped her over on to her stomach and arched her back, so her pussy stood in front of him.

"FUUUUUCK ME HARD!" She turned her head sideways and insisted in an aggressive tone.

He took his fingers rubbed it against her pussy teasingly before thrusting his dick deep into her. She moaned as her pussy reacquainted his black wood. He tightly grasped her long, brunette hair in his hands, allowing him to better fuck his sweet, petite kitten. They folded their bodies, so their hips moved as one.

"Cum in my mouth. I wanna taste you again." She said out of nowhere.

Initially blindsided, he sped up his beating up of her pussy until he neared the month of ecstasy. He pulled out and fell down on the bed stroking his dick. She crawled down and started sucking his head as his had moved up and down the shaft. She sucked the head of his dick while her hands, which had taken over, jerked him off in her mouth until a flood of hot, frothy cum was filling her mouth. It was, at first, too much for her to swallow and some slid out of her mouth but she persevered sucking and swallowing it all. Within seconds of finishing Darryl pulled her pussy to his face and sucked her until she released onto his tongue. She collapsed on his body as he licked her then rolled over, exhausted and covered in sweat but filled with unbridled joy.

"So is it still gonna be Halloween you'll never forget?" She asked, breathing heavily.

"Well, it isn't. I'd have to say this is like in my top five." He said a big grin on his face again.

"Then... we need to do something to set a new record." She replied with a smile.

"We still got a couple hours before the day ends. " He pulled her on to him so his dick was directly jammed against her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 416 milliseconds